Tara and the Presidents Ch. 08

Story Info
Madison's turn...
4.3k words
4.79
16.1k
22

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
260 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This story is completely fictional. It contains elements that can be considered non-consentual. Please do not read if this subject matter is disturbing or offensive to you. All characters are over 18 years of age.

8.

Madison was a horny slut. She always had been. She'd lost her virginity when she was a freshman in high school and since then she'd been obsessed with sex. Sitting in class, eyeing the boys, all she could think about was the burning need between her legs, how good it felt to have a nice hard cock filling her up, the blazing warmth of hot semen spreading through her loins, the amazing, indescribable ecstasy of orgasm, the intolerable pleasure of her clit spasming involuntarily, again and again...

She'd never had a steady boyfriend; being tied down to just one guy with just one cock wasn't enough. If the guy she was getting with got off before her, and even if he didn't, the time it took for him to be ready to go again was torturous. She'd inevitably cheat, sometimes with multiple guys over the course of a weekend, or even a single party night. It didn't take long to swear off relationships altogether and stick to a hook-up only policy.

It had made her very popular in high school and college, though deep inside Madison knew that that popularity was based on very little about her own attractiveness or desirability and instead more about her willingness to put out.

It made her feel guilty at times, and dirty, which only served to feed her perverse, wanton appetite and begin the cycle anew.

Only in her most insecure moments could Madison ever admit that that was why she worshipped Taylor so highly; in truth, Taylor was nothing like her. All the guys drooled over her, wanted to get with her and yet, so far as Madison could tell, as much of a calculated flirt as Taylor was, she rarely actually really hooked up very much at all. And despite that, everyone still wanted to be her friend. To be just like her. Madison herself included.

Those glimpses of stark truth and self-insight only came very rarely however, in her darkest, loneliest moments. Most of the time, Madison would instead compensate for her own debauched indulgence and promiscuity by embracing her slut label and preferring to think of Taylor as a more frigid, uptight version of herself. Despite constantly trying to gain her approval, nonetheless Madison assured herself that trying to be more like Taylor was nothing to aspire to...

Especially lately -- Madison's libido had always been exceptionally... healthy, she liked to think... But over the last few days, she was feeling hornier than she'd ever felt in her life. It was like the week before her period, only times a hundred.

She'd skipped class the last two days and stayed home in the apartment, grateful that Reagan hadn't been around, so she could keen loudly like a whore without reserve, as she fucked herself over and over again with her vibrator until the batteries were drained, and then settled for her fingers, rubbing herself furiously against the unrelenting arousal, cumming her brains out for hours on end.

I wonder what's going on with me, Madison mused cursorily. But the thought was short-lived as it was quickly replaced by another.

I wonder if we have any more batteries somewhere?

***

Reagan's keys jingled as she unlocked the door to her and Madison's apartment and held it open, letting Tara in. They both stood in the foyer listening to the muffled moans coming from Madison's closed bedroom door.

Reagan let the apartment door shut with a slam as she and Tara grinned at each other. The moans stopped abruptly and then there was only silence.

Then they heard Madison call out:

"Hello?"

Still smirking, Reagan and Tara moved to the living room, plopping down on the couch. Reagan admired Tara's long legs, elegantly crossed as she pulled the brief hem line of her white mini dress down, though it barely covered a quarter of her slim, toned thighs.

"Hey, Madison," Reagan called out cheerily, "It's just me."

There came a sound of rummaging around for a few moments before Madison's bedroom door opened.

She came out into the living room, wearing a black tank top and boy shorts, her dyed blond hair damp and disheveled.

"Hey I was-- Oh..! Tara."

"Oh, yea Tara's here too," Reagan said amusedly, observing Madison's flushed face and slightly breathless appearance.

"Yes, Tara's here too," Tara repeated. She was smiling only slightly, her plump lips pressed together.

"What're you up to?" Reagan asked, her green eyes innocently wide.

"Oh um.. I was. Um... Just studying." Madison began self-consciously trying to untousle her hair.

"Ah, studying," Reagan echoed, a slight mock in her voice. "That's a nice change. What're you studying?

"Anatomy?"

She burst out laughing, but Tara only continued smiling gently.

Madison either ignored the remark or didn't hear it. She was gazing back at Tara, uncharacteristically unconfident, clearly caught off foot. She crossed her arms defensively across her skimpy outfit, which served only to push her decent sized cleavage together.

"Ummm... ok... so I'm going to go back to my room.. and uh.. study some more...

"Tara.. it's uh.. good to see you. Umm.. you look good, glad you're ok..."

"Why shouldn't I be ok?"

"Oh... well, you know... what happened at the lab and all..." Madison's eyes dropped down to Tara's lap.

"'What happened at the lab.' The "accident", you mean." Tara's meaning was perfectly clear as her blue eyes gazed at Madison, unfaltering. Madison shifted uncomfortably. "Well, at any rate, I'm 'ok', as you say.

"It's actually you who doesn't look all right."

"Me? I'm totally fine. I just... I just gotta get back to studying..."

As she turned to escape to the refuge of her room, Tara stood up. "Well, don't be in such a rush. We know how to help what's wrong with you," she said plainly.

"What-- well," Madison stuttered, flustered by Tara's continued disquieting directness before attempting to recover. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong with me..."

"Oh, come on," Reagan said. "You're horny as fuck, aren't you? How many times have you masturbated today?"

"God, Reagan, what the fuck," Madison retorted, feigning outrage. "Don't be so disgusting."

"She's right," Tara agreed, quietly. "This whole apartment reeks of sex. How many times did you get off in the last day or two?" She sounded genuinely curious.

"What-- I don't know what you're talking about --"

"Have you figured it out yet? What you need?

"It was different with Reagan. She licked my semen off the floor in the lab. She already knew.

"But you... you had no idea what we fed you."

"You?! Your..?" Tara saw Madison's eyes dart down to her crotch again then back up. "You slipped your cum into my food?!"

"Oh, like it's the first time you've ever swallowed cum," Reagan laughed, rolling her eyes.

"You've confirmed our theory, at least," Tara continued over Reagan's remark. "Completely independent trials.

"My semen is addicting. And it makes you horny as fuck. We can be sure of that now."

Tara's brow furrowed as she stroked her chin thoughtfully, looking Madison up and down. "Before I wasn't totally convinced. I thought maybe Reagan was just some repressed nympho whore..."

"Tara!!" Reagan squealed in false indignation. Then she sidled up next to her. "Well... I guess I am a nympho whore now... "

She leaned over and sucked on Tara's neck while fondling one of her big tits though the thin tight fabric of her silk dress. Tara tilted her head up, eyes half closing, but not taking her eyes off of Madison for a moment.

Despite the shock, anger and confusion on Madison's face, Tara could see her nipples were hard, poking through the skimpy tank top she was wearing and her eyes darted down to Tara's crotch once more.

"Ugh, don't be so obvious, Madison," Tara said impatiently. "You want to see my cock again? Well, it's not there all the time. "

She pulled the short dress up in front of her, exposing her glistening blonde pussy, as she wasn't wearing any panties.

"See?

"It doesn't come out until it's stimulated."

Tara began lewdly rubbing herself with brazen immodesty, her mouth twisting in a lustful snarl, not taking her gaze off of Madison, studying her stunned face, and beneath that, a glimpse of animal need and excitement.

It took only a few moments and then Tara felt it coming, grunting loudly as her long, thick cock emerged, hot and wet, splattering her pussy juice on the floor as it filled her hand, which never stopped moving, now stroking herself slowly up and down.

"See what I mean?" Tara asked, panting slightly, avidly staring at Madison as her own arousal grew. "It's going to stay like this until I've cum a few times. So you're in luck.

"You can come suck me off now if you want," she said casually.

Madison stood there for a moment, transfixed, unable to take her eyes off the monstrous shining cock in front of her.

"She'll do it," Reagan said, still feeling up Tara's tits, watching excitedly. "She wishes she were an uppity frigid bitch like Taylor, but I know her... inside she's just a nasty horny little slut. Aren't you, Madison?"

Madison simply stood there, eyes darting wildly, shocked, transfixed, longing, yet uncertain.

"Ok then," Reagan said, getting down on her knees in front of Tara. "All for me then."

Tara groaned as Reagan took her in her mouth, sucking hard.

"Mmmmm!"

Tara looked straight into Madison's eyes, mouth hanging open, moaning sensuously as Reagan sucked her off. She could see a dark damp spot spreading across the crotch of Madison's shorts.

"What... what the fuck..." Madison practically whimpered in her stunned, yet uncomfortably aroused state.

It was clear that she fundamentally understood they were telling the truth, the needful longing and anguish plain on her face, eclipsing her shock and unwillingness to accept the situation. Her tongue ran over her lips thickly.

Tara felt her cock twitching with anticipation in Reagan's mouth as she continued watching Madison, enjoying getting sucked off in front of her, knowing that she wanted to be the one doing it. And knowing that she wouldn't be able to help herself.

It was barely a few moments that, with a small cry, Madison's resolve broke, and she dropped to her knees, rudely shouldering Reagan aside, knocking her on her ass. But Reagan simply laughed as Madison took over, blowing Tara enthusiastically.

"She sucks dick really good, doesn't she?" Reagan asked, watching as Madison expertly twisted her hand around Tara's thick shaft in time with her head bobbing back and forth. "She's certainly had a lot of practice. I should know, I am her roommate after all, we share a wall..."

"Yea, she's fucking good," Tara answered absently, playing with her own giant tits through her skimpy white dress. "Way better than you, sucking me off like a real pro..."

Tara could feel her precum starting to dribble out and Madison moaned in appreciation, swirling her tongue over the tip of Tara's swollen cockhead, sending pleasant vibrations down her shaft.

"Fuck, this is getting me horny," Reagan said, up on her knees now, her hand underneath her own skirt. She rubbed herself wantonly for a few moments before calling out. "Unnghh, yea..!"

She groaned as her own erection emerged from her between her legs. Madison's eyes went wide as she looked sideways, letting out a surprised noise, muffled by the big cock in her mouth.

Reagan positioned herself behind Madison.

"I never told you," Reagan said, stroking herself. "But sometimes I used to finger myself in my room, listening to you fuck all those random guys you brought over."

She pulled down Madison's shorts around her ankles, uncovering her bare drooling sex. Madison made some kind moaning noise, but it was impossible to tell what she meant by it and she didn't stop sucking Tara's cock to clarify.

"When I heard you cum, it would get me off too and I would have to bite down on my fist to stop from crying out. I was so jealous of you, how free and easy you were, fucking anyone, anytime you felt like it."

Reagan gazed longingly at Madison's dripping slit, exposed as she was bent over servicing Tara. Still jacking herself, with her free hand, she reached her roommate's legs, fondling Madison's wet pussy, before sliding three fingers inside. Madison let out another muffled moan and there was no doubt this time that it was out of desire.

"Now I feel so much better... Tara has set me free. This big hard dick has set me free," Reagan continued, gritting her teeth, gripping her shaft tightly, giving it an extra hard pump as if to accentuate her point. "It feels so fucking good to cum again and again... without any cares, any reservations at all... It's all I ever think about..."

She was jerking herself off, precum dripping down her fist, panting loudly as she roughly fingered Madison from behind. Tara was breathing heavily as well, thrusting her hips, sliding her cock down Madison's throat, letting out little obscene noises as she neared her climax.

"Just mindless, dirty, animal fucking—"

Madison was making a mixture of choking, gagging sounds, mingled with hungry, lustful whimpers as she deepthroated Tara, eyes watering.

Tara came then, grunting loudly as cum spilled down Madison throat straight into her belly. She reached down and grabbed handfuls of Madison's cheap dyed blonde hair, dark at the roots, yanking her head into her crotch as her hips twitched, pushing forward with each spurt, humping her face.

"Ngh! Nnngh! Yea!! Take my cum, slut," she groaned, pulling out slightly, emptying the rest of her load into Madison's mouth. She let the last spurts taper off before she let go of Madison's head.

The pleasure of swallowing Tara's semen washing over her, Madison slumped over on bent knees, ass still in the air, her arms hanging limply, eyes staring blankly, mascara running down her face. Her cheek was pressed against the floor, cum and drool leaking from her open mouth, moaning dazedly.

Reagan continued to beat herself off like a dog in heat, uncontrollably aroused by watching Tara unload in her slutty roommate's face. She withdrew her fingers from between Madison's legs, sucking on them, moaning fervently.

"God, that was so fucking hot, Tara," she groaned with need and longing. "I wanna fuck her so bad..."

"Not yet," Tara said warningly, stroking her own shining, drool-covered cock as long strands of cum continued to dribble from the tip. "We still need to verify the other theory."

Reagan let out another groan of frustration, casting another longing look at Madison's sopping cunt, but nonetheless she moved away, allowing Tara to position herself behind Madison to mount her. "So fucking horny..."

"I know, I know," Tara answered distractedly, but they were only empty words, devoid of genuine sympathy; she herself was still just as uncontrollably aroused, her dick twitching in anticipation again as she lined herself up, eager to enter Reagan's skanky, bitchy roommate.

"Uhhhhh!" Madison cried out mindlessly as Tara grabbed her by the hips and entered her. Tara's eyes slid shut, buried deep inside, savoring the moment, but only a second later the need to fuck returned, overwhelming, and she had pull herself out, then push herself back in again, over and over, rubbing her rigid shaft back and forth against Madison's hot, slick folds.

"Mmm shit, feels good to fuck your pussy," Tara told Madison, despite her being completely oblivious, lying passively, twitching as Tara continued to roll her hips forward, shoving herself inside. "Something about knowing what a complete whore you are makes it really hot... I wonder why that is..?

"Anyway," she said, starting to breathe a bit harder, addressing Reagan now, who was still jacking herself while eyeing the mating pair enviously. Despite the nearly all-consuming pleasure, Tara nonetheless forced herself to stay in control, focus. The other theory. They needed to test the other theory too.

"Experiment's not over... Unggh... "

Reagan's eyes were blank, mouth hanging open, drooling on her own tits, and it was unclear if she were paying attention, but Tara continued on.

"It's confirmed that the addictive behavior is introduced through consumption of the semen which probably holds trace amounts of the original formula... Unnngghh...

"The forumla... mmmm shiiiit...

"Ohhhhh..."

She let out a groan of pleasure, losing her train of thought. Tara gave a few more compulsive humps, screwing Madison doggy-style before collecting herself with a shake of the head.

"The formula of unknown composition since it was adulterated... by you, bitch..." She gave Reagan a wry smile so she wouldn't feel too badly, Madison squealing loudly as Tara gave her an extra hard thrust and continued.

"But the formula only continues to circulate in my own system, as Taylor ingesting your cum has had no apparent impact. Isn't that right?"

"Still her usual rude bitchy self," Reagan mumbled in agreement after a few moments, stroking herself and avidly watching Tara ram her roommate from behind like a bitch. Tara was in full analysis mode, even as she fucked Madison with increasing tempo and excitement.

"Clearly, it's only ingestion of my semen that results in some sort of physiological changes...

"Ah.. fuckk.. nnnggh...

"And I posit further... mmm... further additional exposure results in replicating the outcome I experienced, i.e. big fucking tits like this," she said looking down at her heaving bust, bouncing in time with her thrusts. "And heightened, enhanced body overall...

" And of course presentation of this big unngh..

"...fucking... dick..."

Madison cried out again as Tara gave her another hard, deep thrust to emphasize her point.

"But..." Tara panted, eyes squeezed shut as she plowed in and out of Madison. "Why then didn't you change sooner, " she asked Reagan.

"Unnngh.. after all.. within the first two days, I had unloaded in your slut face at least a dozen times... you spread your legs like a whore and let me cum in your pussy more times than I could count...

"So many times.. I squirted.. just like this... unnnghhhhh!" Tara groaned loudly as she let out a massive load in Madison's pussy.

"Mmm.. fuck!!"

Madison screamed out wordlessly, eyes going wide as Tara filled her pussy with her hot, gushing semen, slamming into her over and over again, a huge pulse of pleasure washing over her with every spasming squirt accompanying each thrust.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Gasping, she pulled out and let Madison collapse limply on the floor, twitching and convulsing in pleasure as Tara's cum worked through her system.

Tara stroking her hard, sticky, drooling cock, looked down thoughtfully at the fake blonde slut, covered in sweat, a sizeable puddle of semen leaking from her cunt.

Reagan was still jacking herself off, desperate for release, precum copiously dripping sloppily over her own hand, eyeing Madison hungrily. "Tara, please... I need to cum so bad..."

"God, you're pathetic..." Tara said with amusement and exasperation. "Don't pollute my specimen. Turn around."

As Reagan turned, Tara walked over, reached around and grabbed her cock from behind, her own sticky wet member pressed up against Reagan's rear. "Here."

Tara stroked her off roughly and in half a dozen pumps, Reagan was crying out, spurting uncontrollably all over her own living room floor.

"There. Now," Tara said, licking her sticky palm clean before resuming stroking herself. "Now you can concentrate. So tell me... What happened? At what point did you present the hypothesized outcome?"

"The hypothesized wha..?" Reagan gasped, leaning over the couch, panting from her orgasm.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
260 Followers
12