Tara and the Presidents Ch. 09

Story Info
Preparing for one final experiment.
1.7k words
4.74
12.9k
15
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
267 Followers

Reagan was right. Madison at heart really was a complete and total whore.

Unlike both Tara and Reagan, she had embraced her newly altered body with no hesitation whatsoever.

The three of them had fallen asleep in bed together in Reagan and Madison's apartment, and Tara had awoken the next morning to loud moans as Reagan eagerly molested Madison in her sleep, sucking on her morning erection.

Madison had come to in degrees, wide awake and fully aware by the time she was spurting uncontrollably into Reagan's willing mouth.

Tara then fully expected Madison to need to come to terms with what had happened as Reagan and she herself had needed to, but instead Madison had simply spread her legs and pulled Reagan on top of herself.

Tara tried to observe from a purely clinical viewpoint, but it was impossible not to get turned on as a lurid voyeur.

Watching Reagan lying on top of Madison, their perfect toned bodies sweating, grinding up against each other, huge tits mashed up together, Madison's big dick trapped between their supple, flat bellies, rubbing back and forth until it squirted, thick, sticky white semen, smearing all over their stomachs as Reagan's cum gushed out of Madison's overflowing pussy, it was all too much for Tara.

When they rolled over, Madison on top, riding hard, her big tits bouncing up and down in time, her hard, dripping cock slapping against her toned abs, covered in a sheen of cum and sweat, Tara couldn't help but get behind her and promptly bury her own throbbing erection into Madison's ass once again.

Madison had no reservations about grabbing her own new cock, stroking herself as she was fucked in both holes, grinding sinuously, moaning obscenely with pleasure, and when Tara released and creamed in her asshole, Madison promptly got off herself, ejaculating her load all over Reagan's face and tits.

That had only been the morning.

Tara had showered, dressed and come out of the bathroom to see the two roommates still naked, thrashing on the floor in the sixty-nine position, and she gave the pair a longing glance before heading out the door.

She was finally able to make a successful trip to campus, dutifully putting in a cursory appearance in each of her classes, blaming a sudden, prolonged illness for her absence; but it was the lab she was more interested in getting back to, and there Tara was able to at least get a few hours of genuine research done, running a series of simulations based on what she knew about the way her original formula had been corrupted.

She returned to Reagan and Madison's apartment to find them still in the same place she had left them: on the floor between each other's legs. Tara felt her own arousal growing, but she instead pulled out her laptop and sat on the couch, attempting to continue her work, doing her best to ignore the sluts' loud, sexy moans, though they were proving to be a major distraction.

The two of them were sucking each other's dicks with a mindless animal lust, and when they tired and their cocks receded, they simply ate each other's dripping wet pussies until their hard cocks emerged again and they could resume fucking each other's faces with hedonistic abandon, their faces covered with load after load of each other's sperm.

Tara shut the lid of her laptop and glanced at the apartment door, thinking she really should get back to own place and write up her observations. Then with a sighing groan, she undressed again and joined the sticky, sweaty pair, writhing on the floor.

***

"It feels so naughty being in here," Reagan said wickedly as she looked through Taylor's nightstand.

"Don't get excited," Tara said warningly, though she couldn't help admiring Reagan's backside, nicely framed in a tight, short skirt as she bent over. It was obvious she wasn't wearing any panties. "We need to get out of here quickly."

Tara opened Taylor's closet door, reaching overhead to feel on the shelves. "She might notice her keys are gone any minute."

"Nah," Madison said, voice muffled, as she searched under the bed, her own firm ass wagging as she rummaged around. "She'll be at the gym for a least an hour and a half."

"Come on," Reagan breathed in Tara's ear, suddenly behind her. Tara felt her hands reach around, groping her big tits through the skin tight fabric of the skimpy dress she was wearing. "Can you imagine..?

"What if we did? Right here in Taylor's apartment? Right on her bedroom floor?"

Tara felt herself getting wet between the legs. She wasn't sure if it was the idea itself that was turning her on, or knowing that Reagan had become such a perverted horny nympho.

"Unnnhhh..." The moan escaped Tara's lips before she even knew it, as Reagan continued feeling her up while sucking on her neck from behind. Tara turned around, her mind going on autopilot as they embraced, making out heavily, their tongues intertwined.

"Aha," Madison said, coming up from under the bed with a cardboard box. "I knew it."

"Good," Tara mumbled as Reagan lay backward to the carpeted floor, herself falling on top , still kissing furiously, sucking on Reagan's tongue, their bodies pressed up against each other. Reagan was still groping Tara's chest and gave a grunt of pleasure, muffled as their plump lips were locked together, and then Tara felt Reagan's hot, wet erection emerge, pressing up against her own clit, only the thin fabric of their outfits separating them.

She reached down and hiked Reagan's skirt up around her waist and then grabbed Reagan's member, pausing only to pull her soaking panties to the side, then guiding it into her own drooling pussy. Tara sighed contentedly, riding Reagan's dick, grinding sinuously back and forth. Sometimes it felt so good to just get fucked like a filthy bitch, filled up with a big cock pumping in and out of her. She had her hands on Reagan's tits now, while Reagan had her hands on Tara's tiny waist, pulling her down as she raised her hips up to thrust as deep as she could inside.

"We'll be able to use this," Madison said, holding up a bottle she'd taken from the box.

"Yea," panted Tara obliviously, bouncing up and down. "Yea... That'll... That'll be... perfect..."

"I think so," Madison said, slyly.

A moment later, now it was Madison's hands reaching around, grabbing handfuls of Tara's tits. And her cock, wet and slick with the lubrication from Taylor's discovered stash of sex toys, was bumping up against Tara's anus.

"That's not what I meant..." Tara said, looking back. "I meant for the experime—unnnnnh!!"

She moaned loudly as Madison pushed her cock deep into Tara's ass. Immediately, Tara's own cock exploded from her clit with a sloppy gush, filling the front of her panties, her cunt squeezing Reagan's tool buried deep inside.

Tara didn't protest any further, mouth hanging open, groaning heavily as she was roughly fucked in both holes. When Madison reached around, down the front of Tara's panties and grabbed her cock, pulling it out and beating her off, Tara squirmed and writhed, unable to handle the additional stimulating pleasure. The feeling of two big cocks filling her up, fucking her ass and pussy while having her own shaft stroked took Tara to greater heights than she had ever known, and she gave herself in wholly to the frenzied animal fucking, deep guttural grunts of pure unadulterated lust escaping her throat.

"Yesssssss," Madison hissed in Tara's ear, as she humped her rear excitedly, slamming her fist up and down on Tara's shaft all the while. "I'm gonna cum in your tight little ass, it feels so good...

"Your dick is so fucking hard... I can tell you're about to nut, too...

"Do it... Oh, yea... Do it...

"I can't wait to see you blow your load all over Reagan's slut face..." Her voice was growing higher, strained, eager and depraved.

"Oh... Ohhh... Ohhh..." Tara gasped wordlessly, before feeling Madison stiffen and fill her ass full of blazing hot cum.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH..!" Tara's cock spasmed and twitched and then it too spewed forth, ejaculating thick splashes of semen all over Reagan's face and tits. Reagan always seemed to be getting jizzed on, but she apparently didn't mind, because as the seed splashed all over her, she too began to climax, bucking wildly beneath Tara, filling her pussy, triggering a second orgasm from Tara just as her first was subsiding, and she whimpered, nearly sobbing, as the diminishing spurts from her cock became a heavy, pulsing stream again, thoroughly coating Reagan with her cum, leaning back against Madison, who continued grimly jacking her off and pounding her ass.

It was sometime later when the world stopped quaking and Tara could think straight and form words with her mouth again. She stumbled to her feet, warm ejaculation running out of her ass and pussy, trailing down her thighs. She held onto Taylor's dresser for support.

"Shit..." she groaned, panting... "Shit...

"I was supposed to have cum in the lube bottle..."

"It's OK, " Madison said, raggedly, laying on the floor with Reagan, her head resting on Reagan's flat, sweaty, sticky stomach. "The next one..."

"No... No way..." Tara protested, breathlessly, hanging onto the dresser to keep from falling back to the floor. There was a mirror on the dresser, and it stirred a feeling of deja vu to stare back at herself, blonde disheveled hair hanging in her sweaty, sexy face. "I can't...

"I can't possibly cum again..."

"No..?"

"Uhhh!" Tara let out a surprised grunt as her sopping panties were roughly torn off of her from behind.

She gasped loudly as she felt a wet tongue at her snatch, sloppily licking her insides, lapping up the lubrication and emission, and then again she felt hot breath on her rear, and a second tongue rimmed her asshole with a few teasing licks before exploring inside of it as well.

Bent over, face pressed against the cool wood surface of the dresser, Tara felt the mouth of the lube bottle pressed up against her down pointed cock, and a hand stroking her shaft with firm pressure, milking her.

Staring at the hot, filthy blonde whore in the mirror, getting tongue fucked in both of her dripping, sticky, semen-filled holes, Tara began moaning loudly and knew she was wrong. She'd be cumming again very soon.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
267 Followers