Tara Gets Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets taken at husband's work by two men.
7.9k words
4.41
496.3k
393

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,217 Followers

To all readers – This is a story that is FICTION. The characters are not real and they do not exist. I am not writing to make anyone angry or to bring out your indignation at the content of the story. It is meant for one thing one, sexual enjoyment. It is not a grammatical thesis and neither is it a test for the spelling bee. It is a FICTIONAL story to be enjoyed and maybe even supply some with gratification. Other than that your comments are welcome. I do want to write a good story and I want the story line to flow and be easily followed by all. So enjoy and if you like it enough I will write more parts for it in the future.

Tara sat staring out the French doors of her living room while sipping on a cup of hot tea. She pulled her knees up under her chin as she thought of all that had transpired the day before in her dining room with Jerome. The black bastard had forced her. He had raped her and laughed as he did it. She hated him for it but worse than that she hated herself for finally giving into to him and cumming on that huge black cock. She closed her eyes and shuddered as she thought of how that big dick had made her cum. A small tear rolled down her cheek as guilt wracked her. How had she let herself do those things and scream those words out to the bastard? This was what had held her back from telling her husband everything. Jerome would quickly deny it all and say she begged him for it and she knew she would have to admit that to her husband Brett and she could not stand to look into his eyes and see the pain she would cause him by doing it. She couldn't lie to her husband and if he asked her if she had cum and enjoyed it she would have to tell him the truth. Even if she tried to explain the rape part it would not seem true with the fact that she had cum and screamed all those things out loud.

She took a deep breath and unfolded her legs to stand up. She walked out onto the porch and cried for ten minutes as the guilt overtook her. She lifted her pretty face and wiped the tears away and told herself she was going to see Brett today at work and talk this out and beg him to understand and forgive her.

She quickly dressed in a red silk sleeveless top with spaghetti shoulder straps that made it cling to her perfect breasts. She wore no bra because she was in a hurry to get this over with and get on with her life and marriage. She wore a mid thigh black skirt that was loose fitting and showed her lovely legs. High heeled black shoes that made her calf muscles stand out and made her appear taller than she really was. She tied her hair back with a tie band and put on some dark red lipstick.

As she drove to downtown Dallas she went over the story again and again in her mind and she found herself becoming more and more frustrated as the story changed each time. She finally decided she was going to be short and to the point and completely honest with Brett. It was the way they had been with each other from the beginning of her marriage.

She pulled in the parking garage of the huge new building and the security guard she remembered that worked for her husband was walking out of the security camera room when she pulled in her parking space. He walked over and opened the door for her as she slid out of the SUV.

"Hello Miss Tara! You look great today." He said as his eyes moved up and down her sweet body

She would have normally noticed his leer but her mind was distracted today.

"Hello Bill. Is Brett in the camera room by any chance?" She asked looking toward the door.

"No ma'am. Your hubby is on the top floor in a meeting with the suits about some of the security issues. You want me to call him?" He said as he followed her toward the elevators staring longingly at her perfect taunt ass while she walked away from him. He had always had a thing for the boss's wife. He had wanted to fuck her from the first time he laid eyes on her but he knew she was out of his league. A man can dream though and he had spent many nights pulling on his big dick while thinking of her.

"No need, Bill. I will go up and see him." She pushed the button at the elevator and waited for the door to open. She had no idea Bill stood behind her until the door opened and she stepped inside of it and turned around. He was leering at her opening and smiling a strange smile.

"If you need anything at all you just ask me ma'am. I'll be right here in the camera room." He said with a wink

Bill Smaltz was a brute of a man with huge arms and neck. He had a crew cut hair style he had worn for most of his life. He had served in the army and was a typical bully type of man. He went straight into security upon coming out of the service because the police academy labeled him as too brutal to serve on the police force. Security and bouncing at bars became him thing and he always enjoyed breaking bones and hurting someone during the course of his job.

She never replied as her mind was racing ahead. The ride up in the smooth and fast elevator seemed liked eternity to her as she drew closer to what could be here last day of happy marriage. It finally slowed as it reached the 21st floor and when it stopped the doors smoothly drew back and she stepped out into the foyer. There was a receptionist behind a large half moon desk with the logo behind her of the company who had built the building – Bloomberg Enterprises with a huge BE that was their buzz word of their commercials. The girl behind the desk was a bubbly twenty year old blond.

"Can I help you?" She said

"Yes, I am Tara Majors. Brett Major's wife and I would like to see him if possible."

"Sure. Take a seat. They are in a meeting but I will buzz in." She grinned and punched a button on the phone.

She spoke quietly into the phone as Tara sat down in the rich leather chair across from the big desk.

"He will be right out." She quipped across the desk

Tara nodded. She was sitting on the edge of the seat with her knees tightly together and her fingers interlaced across the front of them. She felt herself trembling as she thought about what was about to take place.

The two big glass doors to the left of the desk slid back and out stepped Brett smiling from ear to ear at her. She jumped to her feet and slid into his arms and hugged him tight.

"Hey baby, is everything all right?" He hugged her close and felt her body tremble

"Yes. Yes. I am fine but I really need to talk to you."

"Sure. What's up?" He pulled her back and held onto her shoulders as he looked down into her big brown eyes.

"Is there somewhere private we can go?" She looked around at the girl behind the desk who was watching intently

"Baby, I need to finish this meeting and then I can meet you in the camera room downstairs if you like? But it may take me an hour or so before I can come down. Is that ok?"

She almost burst into tears as she looked up into his baby blue eyes and thought of what she had done to him. She simply nodded and he hugged her again.

"I will be down as soon as I can and we will talk then, ok?" He said as he rubbed her shoulder and walked back through the big sliding glass doors, "Tell Bill I said to take care of you till I get down there."

She turned back to the elevator and waited for the doors to open. The soft bell sounded and she stepped into the door and gasped out loud.

Jerome stood in the elevator and when he saw it was her he smiled a huge smile. She quickly turned to step back out the door but a huge hand grabbed the back of her hair and the door closed and she yelped out loud.

He pulled her back against his body and whispered into her ear.

"Where you going, sweet baby? You done found what you're looking for right here in this elevator." His hot breath made her skin tingle as she pulled herself away from his grasp and moved to the other side of the elevator.

"Leave me alone, Jerome. I came here to talk to Brett about what you did to me last night. I am going to tell him everything." Her breasts were heaving and it was an incredible sight to Jerome as he watched the up and down movement of her silk top. Her nipples stood out against the silk material as her body responded in fear of the moment.

"You sure are some kind of fine. I can't wait till this weekend when I get to sample some more of that fine body of yours while we wait on your hubby to get through with work and all. I think I will come by real early where we can take our time and all, what do you think precious?" He was taunting her now

"Fuck you, you bastard! You will not have me again. I hope my husband kills you for what you have done!" Her hand went up to her throat in a defensive move

"Now that is no way to talk to the man that fucked you so good you came harder than you ever had, is it? You did cum harder than ever before, didn't you my little fuck toy?" He leered across the small space at her

His hand slid down to the front of his pants and began to rub at the evident lump that had formed there. Her eyes followed his hand and quickly looked away when she realized she had looked. He chuckled as she quickly looked away.

"You can't help yourself, can you? You love this big black cock and you want more now, don't you?" He said seductively

"I fucking hate you! I do not want you and as soon as I tell Brett you will either be dead or in jail!" She seethed between clenched teeth

"We'll just see about that baby cakes." He moved his hand to his pocket and his huge cock was standing the front of his pants out like a small tent now and before she could stop herself she looked again and quickly looked away. She prayed for the elevator to stop quickly where she could leave this nightmare of a ride.

While she looked away he pulled keys from his pants pocket and put it into the control box on the elevator and turned it to stop. The small room came to an abrupt halt and Tara's grew large as she realized it had stopped.

"What are you doing? Why did we stop?" Hysteria was creeping into her voice as she realized he had turned the elevator off with his key. Of course he had a key she thought, he was on security with Brett's company.

"Turn this thing back on, Jerome or I swear I will scream bloody murder!"

"Baby cakes, you can scream as loud as you want. These elevators were specially ordered and they are practically soundproof and anyway we are in between the floors that are not finished so no one would hear you if they were nearby. Go ahead try it out and scream. In fact practice some because when I get to fucking you in a minute you will be screaming anyhow." He chuckled and moved slowly across the elevator toward her.

She moved away from him toward the corner and her eyes were wild as she realized there was no where to go and no where to hide.

He trapped her in the corner and pushed his body slowly up against hers and slid his hard cock up against her belly and she slapped at his chest with her hands. He grabbed both of her hands and held them in one of his huge paws and slowly pulled them up over her head and pressed them tightly against the cold mirrored wall. He looked down into her eyes and smiled at her and moved his face toward hers. She twisted her face sideways but his other hand grabbed her chin and pulled her face back around and his big black lips smothered hers and he smashed his lips tight to hers. She was grunting and moaning and trying to pull her face out of his hand. He pulled his face back.

"Now, now, now, fuck bunny, why you want to always make this hard on yourself?"

His hand moved down her chin and across her neck to her heaving chest and came to rest on her left breast. The nipple stood out hard and erect against the fine silk blouse. He grabbed it between his thumb and first finger.

"Kiss me sweet thing. Kiss me like you want me." He whispered to her as he moved his lips down close to hers again.

"NO! Let me go Jerome! You are in enough trouble as it is!" Her head was moving back and forth to keep his lips from reaching hers but he simply held them just off hers and waited as he spoke again.

"Kiss me!" He said more forcefully this time and as he said it he pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger. Not too hard but hard enough to get her attention

She groaned half out of fear and half out of the stimulation that shot through her breast from the pleasure of the pain. She loved having her nipples roughly handled. The harder the better she liked it. Jerome didn't no know this secret about her but he was going to learn it quick. She moved her face away again.

"Kiss me my little slut!" He brought down brute force on her nipple as he squeezed without mercy.

She screamed and almost passed out from the pleasure of the feeling. He continued the pressure as he was sure she would finally give in from the pain of it.

"Kiss me and suck my black tongue into your little white mouth!" he kept his face in the same place where she would have to lift her mouth to his.

"NO, NO, PLEASE, OH GOD, NO!" She yelled out in a guttural voice and shook her head back and forth. Her pussy immediately became moist with the pleasure of it and she tried to push her legs together from the tingling she felt in her pussy. She didn't want to kiss him. She hated him. She wanted him to die. She told herself all these things as her head finally stopped moving and she slowly lifted her lips to his and slowly pushed her lips up against his. He chuckled into her mouth as he slid his long black tongue deep inside her mouth. He kept the pressure on her nipple as her mouth sucked greedily on his tongue.

They kissed for a few minutes and he finally drew his lips away from hers and as his fingers released her nipple she moaned and shuddered against him. His cock was so hard it pushed his pants to their limit and tried to bust through the material. He slowly rubbed his hardness against her trembling body and he whispered hotly into her ear and licked her face from her neck up to her ear.

"You feel what you do to me, my little slut? You got me all hard hot and bothered. What you think you ought to do about that baby cakes."

"Please, please, please, Jerome. Just let me go and I won't say anything. Please don't do this to me again!" She started to struggle against him again as she felt the huge cock pressing against her belly.

"You can't leave Old Jerome in this shape baby cakes. You got to do something to help now don't you?" He licked her ear as his hot voice talked to her, "Now slide down on your knees and show Jerome how much you love this big black cock."

His hand let her arms drop and he put both of his on the tops of her shoulder and pushed her slowly down to her knees on the floor. She struggled trying to push back but he was too strong for her and she finally dropped to her knees in front of him. He pushed his hips forward until the huge cock in his pants bumped against her face. She looked for a way out but she was tight in the corner and she knew he was not going to concede.

"Take it out, my little slut." He leered down at her as her eyes looked up to plead with him one more time.

She sighed deeply in resignation as her hands moved slowly up his thighs and made their way to his belt. She pulled it open and unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped the long brass zipper. As it came down his huge black cock dropped out and slapped against the front of her face. Jerome never wore underwear and he chuckled at the shocked look on her face as the black snake attacked her.

She gasped at the size of his cock. When he had raped her the night before it had felt and looked huge but if it was possible it even looked bigger as she stared at it now. She let his pants drop around his ankles and slid her hands up his muscled thighs. He was built like a black Adonis and was so strongly muscled it scared her and excited her at the same time. She let her hand slowly wrap around his cock and began to stroke it as she looked up at him. Her hand was too small to close all the way around it and she looked at how much cock was still there that her hand did not cover. His cock was big hard and black and she shuddered again and felt her pussy ooze more moisture out. His eyes closed for a second at the pleasure of her hand and then they were staring back down into her hers as she slowly stroked his huge cock. She looked at the head of his cock as he moaned and saw the pre cum form at the opening in a big clear drop.

"Lick it off my little fuck toy." He said softly

She didn't even hesitate as she leaned her mouth forward and let her tongue slip out to lick the gooey liquid from the head of the black snake she held so tightly. Her mouth followed and she sucked hard on the head of it to get more out as her continued to stroke it. She felt more flow into her mouth as she sucked and she quickly swallowed the briny tasting liquid. She let the head pop back out of her sucking mouth and she looked back up at him as she stroked it. She was hoping he would let her suck him off and then she could leave and if that were the case she was going to make it good where he would be satisfied with a blowjob. She looked back down and the pre cum was literally flowing out of the tip of his cock as she stroked it so much that is was now running down onto her hand that was stroking it.

"Ok baby cakes, it's time to swallow that big thing." He said as he nudged his cock toward her face

She obediently opened her mouth and took his cock in. She found out her mouth was watering as she began to suck the big cock and she was surprised at how she wanted to please him right now. She slid the long thick piece of black meat deeper into her mouth and it was now slick with her saliva as he pumped it back and forth into her lips. Her hands had moved back to grip his ass cheeks and she began to take his cock deeper. She felt it bump the back of her throat and she held it there for an instant before grabbing his ass cheeks hard and pushing hard for it to open her throat. She rolled her head back and forth until her throat open and it slid slowly all the way inside and her nose came to rest in the thick black pubic hair of his groin. She held it deep until her air began to fade and she had to pull it out to breathe again. She fell back with a gasp and look up at his face again.

"God dammit bitch! You are the best fucking cock sucker I have ever had. You love shoving that long, black cock down your little white throat, don't you baby cakes?" He smiled down at her in triumph.

She kept looking into his eyes as she sucked it back into her mouth and pushed it down her throat again and held it deep till she almost passed out before letting it slide back out again. She kept this up until his moans were more frequent and his legs began to tremble as he drew close to cumming. When she thought he was there she pulled back quickly and held his cock head in her mouth and stroked his fast as she sucked hard on the end of his cock hoping to make him cum and finish the nightmare.

He pushed her back roughly and pulled his hard glistening cock out of her soft hot mouth.

"No, no Slut, Jerome is going to fuck you before you leave today. Give you a little something to dream about until Friday when I am going to fuck you in every hole, Bitch." He said as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet

"No Jerome, please let me suck you off and then we will see what happens on Friday. Please don't fuuuuummmmmgggggg..." Her words faded as he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth and kissed her again.

He held her face to his by her hair with his one hand and she felt the other hand begin to slowly move down her side and the outside of her thigh. He hand pulled up the side of her dress and he ran his big hand up and down her smooth tan thigh as he kissed her deeply. It moved slowly underneath and around to her ass and grip her left ass cheek hard. She cursed herself inside for wearing a thong again but that was mostly what she wore because Brett loved how she looked in them. When his fingers encountered the string that went between her ass he wrapped it around his finger three of four times and then yanked it hard and she felt her thong rip free of her body.

abedrako
abedrako
1,217 Followers