Tara Gets Taken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers

She moaned into his mouth and tried to pull away from him but he pressed her hard into the corner again as his hand came out from under her dress. He pulled his tongue out of her mouth and she gasped as she let her head drop backwards from his. He brought his hand up with the prize of her torn thong in it and he pressed the garment to his nose and inhaled her scent deeply.

He held it there for a moment and then turned it around and it was moist with her wetness from her pussy on the small piece of material that remained.

"My little fuck toy is all hot and bothered by sucking Jerome's big black cock, huh?" He sneered down at her

She felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment at the fact that he was right. Her pussy was dripping with wetness and she was mortified at the thought of how ashamed she felt at that moment.

He dropped her thong onto the floor and leaned down to kiss her deeply again. He was seemingly tender now and she was confused by the change in his demeanor. He licked his way around to her ear again and whispered to her.

"Pull you dress up to your waist and hold it there."

"Please Jerome, don't do this. Please stop now. Please." Her eyes implored him but she could not stop her hands from going down to her dress and as her voice begged her hands began to roll the dress up around her waist.

He let his hand slide down her body and pulled hard on each nipple as they traveled south and she moaned and her head fell back against the mirrored glass as her body responded. They traveled all the way down and slowly pushed her thighs apart and she obediently opened her legs to his hands. Each hand reached behind each of her knees and he quickly lifted her up and pushed her legs to each side of her body as her knees slipped down onto the bend of each elbow. He placed his hands flat against the wall of the elevator and her body was suspended by his arms and her legs wide open to his lust. She was nothing more than a fuck toy now with no way to escape of retreat from his advances.

"Reach down and put my cock in your pussy bitch." He stared at her with no mercy in his eyes

"No, please Jerome, don't make me do this. Please, please, please."

Tears rolled down each cheek as she knew he was going to fuck her no matter what she said or did now.

"Do it now bitch!" He hissed sharply at her

She jumped at the harshness of his voice and both her hands moved quickly between their bodies complying with his wishes. He pulled his hips back as she grasped his rock hard cock in both hands and slowly pulled the head up against her wet pussy lips. She groaned as the head slid up through their wetness and across her clit. It sent shivers through her body and she twisted her head sideways where she didn't have to look at him.

"Look at me Slut!" He snapped at her

Her head slowly turned and she looked into his eyes.

"Put it inside your wet pussy...NOW!"

She pulled the head back down across her clit and through her pussy lips and lodged it there for a second still looking into his eyes. She slowly pushed her hips forward until the huge head of his cock popped inside the entrance of her wet pussy. Her eyes got wider and she drew in her breath sharply as she felt its huge size for the second time in two days.

"Now put you hands around my neck and kiss me as you tell me to fuck your little white pussy hard and deep bitch."

She was still crying but there was a heat in her pussy she could not ignore. Her hands slowly made there way up and around his neck as she pulled her face close to his. Her lips softly touched his lips and her tongue snaked into his mouth as his came out to meet hers. They kissed deeply for a minute and her mouth spoke as she continued to kiss his.

"Fuck my tight little white pussy with your big black cock you bastard." She said it so softly and kept kissing him as she repeated it again only louder this time

"Fuck me with that big black cock. Now you black bastard fuck me now!"

Jerome slammed his hips forward and slid his cock all the way into her pussy until his pubic hair pressed tight against her pussy and his balls slapped against her taunt ass.

She screamed into his mouth and hung onto his neck and he began slamming into her pussy without mercy. She immediately began to orgasm and he felt her pussy grab his hard cock so hard he almost came.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!" She screamed as her head fell back against the glass wall.

He pushed her back hard against the wall of the elevator and fucked her harder than he has ever fucked a woman. He felt like a machine and he wanted to slam her body through the wall with the lust he felt coursing through him at that moment. This was the hottest woman he had ever fucked and she made him want more every time he had her.

She was still in orgasm three minutes later and finally she gasped for breath as she seemingly had not been breathing since the orgasm started. Sweat was like a fine sheen all over her body and her pussy was dripping juice down the shaft of his cock and off his huge swinging balls onto the floor of the elevator. His black long cock was like a fast moving piston as he pounded her against the wall. There was no finesse or time to this at all. They were two lust filled creatures doing nothing but pleasing their base natures together both drawing as much enjoyment as they received.

Her pussy was so hot and so wet he felt his balls draw up against the bottom of his cock and knew he was not going to be able to stop this time.

"I'M CUMMING BABY, I'M GONNA FILL THAT HOT LITTLE PUSSY ALL THE WAY UP WITH MY FUCKING CUM!"

"Do it Jerome! FUCK MY PUSSY TILL YOU SHOOT YOUR BLACK CUM ALL UP INSIDE MY CUNT! FUCK ME AND FILL ME UP WITH CUM YOU BASTARD!" She couldn't help herself she wanted to feel it shooting inside her and filling her pussy up. She knew she could get pregnant from this but her lust drove her sanity far to the back of her head as she pushed her hips to meet his every thrust.

He groaned as his balls pulled all the way up and his ass clenched as he began shooting his cum deep inside her pussy. He was bumping her cervix with every short thrust and every hard shot of his cum coated her womb with black hat cum. She actually felt the hot liquid shooting inside of her and she came again from the feeling it brought inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING WITH YOU JEROME! YOUR HOT CUM IS MAKING ME CUM TOOOOO!" She screamed and dug her nails into his back and the veins in her neck distended out so that it looked like they would burst. Her body went rigid and stayed that way long after the eight huge shots of cum he pushed into her wet pussy. He held her with his cock deep as he could push it into her until her body began to relax and her head fell down onto his shoulder.

"That's right my little fuck toy, you belong to Jerome. Only Jerome can make this sweet little slut cum like that. My little slut will never be satisfied with any other cock than Jerome's big black snake. Come on baby cake and clean Jerome up now."

He let her limp body slide down off his and to the floor and laid his wet nasty black cock across her face. Her tongue came out without thought and she began to lick all the juices off and clean his big cock completely off.

When she was finished he pulled his pants back up and zipped his pants. He turned back to the elevator control panel and turn to key to ON again and the elevator began to move softly.

"You better get up off that floor bitch and straighten yourself up. What are people gonna think of a naked slut laying on the floor of an elevator."

He turned his back on her as she stood up on shaky legs and pulled her dress back down. She felt his cum sliding out of her pussy and she dug into her purse for a tissue and quickly tried to clean it out of her pussy as much as possible. She saw her torn thong on the floor and picked it up and shoved it into her purse as the doors of the elevator came open on the second floor. Jerome stepped out and turned around to face her.

"I am sure looking forward to having that cookout with you on Friday, Miss Tara. I'll tell you what, if you will keep the oven hot I will bring all the meat you can eat ma'am!"

There were people milling around trying to get by him and onto the elevator with her and he whistled as he walked away. Three women got on with her as the elevator doors closed again.

"We thought this one was broken down because it seemed stuck on the 10th floor there for awhile. Were you two on it?" One girl asked as she turned to look at Tara

Tara shook her head and looked straight ahead hoping they would not recognize the strong smell of sex in the little room. The doors finally opened in the parking garage and she hurried off and headed for her car. She was fumbling in her purse for her keys when someone grabbed her from behind. She screamed and turned to see Bill the security guard standing behind her.

"Sorry to scare you Miss Tara but I think there is something you need to see." He said leering at her again

"Really Bill, can it wait? I really need to go home and finish some things around the house before Brett gets there." She was stammering

"It will only take a few minutes ma'am and I think this is something you will want to take care of right away." He still had that stupid smile on his face

"OK, where is it?"

"In the camera room, Miss Tara. Follow me." He turned and heading for the room where she was supposed to meet Brett. She looked down at her watch and realized a half of an hour had passed and Brett was supposed to be done with his meeting and meet her here. She took a deep breath and followed behind Bill. He opened the door and she stepped inside as he closed the door behind them. He proceeded to lock the door and she looked at him with apprehension.

"Operating procedure ma'am. This door has to remain locked at all times." He said matter of fact.

"No problem Bill. What is it that you wanted me to see?"

"Have a seat Miss Tara." He pulled a rolling chair up to her and she sat down in front of the huge screens that filled the twelve foot wall and showed the many security cameras in bright color. She was impressed at how clear and clean the colored cameras showed. She remembered when Brett first started how they were all black and white and the pictures were very grainy. These new cameras were incredible with clarity and color.

"Now as you can see our security is every where and picks up everything. Your husband has made this building his model in security."

"Bill, I appreciate this but I really need to go." She smiled over and started to get up out of her chair

"Just one more minute, ma'am." There is something here you will really be interested in."

He punched a few buttons on the computer and every screen showed the same picture until the wall was one huge color screen and the wall flickered for a moment and then an elevator shot came on the screen and Jerome was standing inside of it. Her body tensed when she recognized who it was on the picture.

"This was something I just pick up about a half an hour ago."

It showed her entering the elevator and trying to leave and then his hand grabbing her hair and pulling her back in. She tried to get up out of the chair but Bill's huge hand grabbed her shoulder roughly and pushed her back down into it.

"Bill, He forced himself on me and made me do what you saw!" She piped up quickly at the silent screen

"Watch here now Miss Tara, your husband has taken the time to install not only cameras but microphones where you can hear every word people are saying." He punched another button on the keyboard and you could hear them talking and Jerome telling her about fucking her and doing again on Friday at the cookout.

He left it playing while she sunk down into the chair in defeat and fear. He stood up she watched and moved behind her and placed his hands on each of her shoulders. He face leaned down close to her ear and he spoke softly.

"Do you want me to forward to the part where you beg that nigger to fuck you hard with his big black cock?"

She slowly shook her head no.

He reached in front of her and hit two buttons and the screen came alive with a board room and no sound. He moved a lever beside the board and the camera zoomed in until she was looking at her husband as he sat in the meeting on the 21st floor. His hand came back to her shoulder and rested there while he waited for her to speak.

"What do you want, Bill." Her words were so soft she almost didn't hear them herself so she said them again a little louder this time.

"Well, I don't want any sloppy seconds from any nigger cock that is for sure Miss Tara. But for now you can do some thing for me before you leave and then we can talk about what you can do for me later."

As he said this, his hands slid down underneath the front of her blouse until he held both of her tight breasts in each hand. Her nipples were hard against his palms and she gritted her teeth as her body responded to unwanted advances again. He squeezed them hard in his hands and finally grabbed a nipple between thumb and finger of each of his hands and pulled them hard out from her body. She moaned out loud from both pain and pleasure as her nipples were sensitive after her sex with Jerome a few minutes ago.

"I wonder what Brett would say if he knew you have been fucking his bigger help and loving it?"

"Stop it Bill please! Please don't tell Brett anything!" She whined as his hands pulled harder on her nipples.

"Well, Miss Nigger lover that will all depend on whether you make old Bill feel good about keeping his silence from his boss. Now I believe I saw you swallow that whole nigger cock a few minutes ago and I would think that would be a good place for a whore like yourself to start."

She pulled away from him and ran to the door. As she fumbled to unlock he started laughing.

"You had better make up your mind, sweety. It looks like your hubby is on his way down any minute."

She turned and looked at the big screen and her husband was up and shaking hands with men around the table.

"I am sure Brett is going to love this on a big screen. He might even jack off while he watches it. I was going to but I wanted to save my big load for your sweet little mouth."

Her shoulders dropped as she realized she had nothing else to do but suck this brute off to buy his silence. When Bill saw her resignation he moved quickly.

He grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her down onto the floor in front of him. She struggled against his cruel hand as he pulled her head up against his crotch. She started crying and he slapped her hard on the side of her head. It stunned her and her head was spinning when he spoke.

"Unzip my pants bitch and show me how much you love a real mans cock!"

Her hands were shaking when she fumbled with his zipper. His cock was already pressing against the front of his pants. She got the zipper down but could not get his cock out through his underwear so she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down quickly. His underwear was dirty and showed piss stains on the front as his cock pushed them out like a tent. She pulled them down and his cock bounced out. Bill had a big cock. It was not as long as Jerome by a couple of inches but it was thick and wide. She knew she was going to have trouble getting this wide thick cock down her throat let alone in her little mouth.

"What are you waiting for bitch? Get to sucking! Your hubby is leaving the room." He pulled her mouth roughly onto his hard cock.

He shoved it so hard and so fast down into her mouth she gagged for the first time in her life. Her lips were stretched as she tried her best to accommodate the width and girth of his cock. He pushed it to the back of her throat but there was still inches showing and he was not satisfied with what he saw.

"Oh no you don't you nigger cock sucker. I saw you take that whole nigger dick down you throat and you are going to swallow every inch of Bill's big white dick. So open up, sweety here it comes."

With the he shoved his cock to the back of her throat and held the back of her head and pushed hard until her throat opened and she swallowed his whole cock. He held her face until she began to struggle against his pubic hairs and started to beat on his legs from lack of air. She felt herself blacking out and he finally let her head go and she fell backward gasping for fresh air.

"Better get to sucking harder and faster little bitch because hubby is heading for the elevators."

She pulled herself up and still breathing hard she shoved her mouth back onto his big dick and sucked it all the way down her throat. She held it there for a while and pulled back and sucked hard all the way back and when she held the head of his cock in her mouth she would shove her mouth all the way down until it disappeared into her throat again and she would hold his cock there while her tongue snaked out to lick his balls.

"That's the way bitch. He is going into the elevator."

She sucked harder and faster and deeper than she had ever sucked before.

"He is passing the 20th, 15th. 10th..."

Her mouth was moving up and down on his cock like a piston. All the way down her throat and then all the way back until she sucked hard on the head of his cock again. Bill was grunting and shoving hard into her mouth and she knew he was close to cumming. She worked furiously to make him cum before her husband reached the lower level in the elevator.

"5th floor, 4th, 2nd, oh you sweet sucking bitch...HERE I CUMMMM!"

He grabbed the back of her head and held her while his cock began to shoot cum down her throat. She felt the hot liquid running down her throat and finally he let her head free and she pulled back until she held the head of his cock in her mouth while he finished cumming. He was right about saving a load for her as his cock shot stream after stream into her waiting mouth. She had to swallow three times as her mouth filled with the gooey hot liquid from his pulsing cock. The shooting finally went down to a dribble of cum and she sucked it hard to get it all out. His cock popped as she pulled her sucking mouth free and looked back at the screen and saw her husband getting out of the elevator in the parking garage. She jumped to her feet and straightened her dress and hair as quickly as she could and ran to the door as Bill zipped his pants. She unlocked the door just as her husband turned the handle of it and stepped back as he stepped inside.

"Oh, there you are baby. Sorry for making you wait so long but the meeting went longer than I expected." He kissed her and looked at her strangely when he pulled back.

Tara went dead still inside as she thought he had tasted Bill's cum on her lips. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and waited for the words her heart dreaded to hear.

"Baby, your lip stick is smeared all over your mouth. You might want to look into a mirror and fix it up."

She almost fell to the floor the relief was so great.

"Hey Bill, would you excuse me and the wife for a few minutes she has something she wants to talk to me about." Brett said as he looked over at Bill who was back to watching the security cameras as if nothing ever happened.

"No, no, that's all right honey we can talk when you get home. I feel self conscious about my lipstick now that you mentioned it and I want to get to the car and fix it." She gave him a peck on the cheek and turned toward the door

"You come back real soon Miss Tara and I will show you the rest of what we talked about earlier." Bill yelled from his chair

Tara never turned around but continued out the door and to her SUV. Brett stood outside the door and watched his wife pull away. She sure was acting strange today. He figured she wanted to tell him about Jerome and then she wouldn't have to see him again on Friday but Brett was trying to avoid that because he had other plans for Friday and his wife getting fucked again – on film!

abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers