Tara Gets Taken Ch. 05

Story Info
Tara gets taken at the Saturday cookout before hubby arrives.
8.1k words
4.47
391.7k
397

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,217 Followers

To all readers -- This is a story that is FICTION. The characters are not real and they do not exist. I am not writing to make anyone angry or to bring out your indignation at the content of the story. It is meant for one thing one, sexual enjoyment. It is not a grammatical thesis and neither is it a test for the spelling bee. It is a FICTIONAL story to be enjoyed and maybe even supply some with gratification. Other than that your comments are welcome. I do want to write a good story and I want the story line to flow and be easily followed by all. So enjoy and if you like it enough I will write more parts for it in the future. SO for those who do not seem to understand fiction and fantasy please do not leave your unwelcome remarks about my sexual problems or my sick thought process. If you don't like it that much why is it that your are reading them ALL???Go away and spank yourself self righteous idiots. Now enjoy!

Chapter 05 - The Cookout

The week had passed quicker than I had imagined as I now looked at Saturday being just a day away. Jerome had been dogging my trail asking me every few hours of every day if we were still on for the cookout and I told him yes it was a go.

After the episode with Tara and her new friend, Sheila I wasn't sure what would happen with the cookout. Saturday morning I got up at five and told Tara not to forget the BBQ for today and that woke her up. Sheila stirred on the other side and curled up next to her as she sat up in the bed.

"Do we still have to do that, Brett? I am so tired and I just think it would be better to wait till some time later."

"Baby, I already told Jerome that it was on and I will not see him today so he is going to be here and he is bringing his friend Harold with him. Is something wrong?"

"No nothing. He is bringing a friend?" She asked looking at the wall blankly

"Yes, Harold. He works with Jerome. I have to go baby. I will call you today and see if there is anything you need before I come home. Don't forget I think Jerome is coming early to try to help you and I will not be home before five or later."

"Can't you take off work today and be here to help me?" Tara asked desperately

"I can't baby. I have meetings with the building management all day. I am sorry but I will rush home as quickly as possible. Sheila may be able to help you?"

Shelia stirred in the bed and lifted her head.

"I can later but I have to take care of my sisters kids this morning. Oh shit! I'm going to be late!" Sheila jumped naked out of the bed and her big breasts bounced as she came running by me to the bathroom. It was good to me right now.

I left the house and hit it as quick as I could to make it to work. I only had one meeting this morning and was planning to be back at my secret room by 10 or so where I could see if anything was going to happen between Tara and Jerome. It was highly unlikely now that Harold and Sheila would be players in the day unfolding but there may be a chance of something happening.

I had just walked into the security room when my cell phone rang. It was Jerome.

"Hey boss man, how's it hanging?"

"Fine, Jerome."

"You at work already?"

"Yep."

"What time you going to be home for the BBQ? I sure am looking forward to it."

"I won't be home until five or after but you are welcome to go to the house and keep Tara company if you and Harold want to." I said hoping for a positive answer.

"Well, we thought we may go over around 11 and just see if you wife needed something only we could do for her." Jerome chuckled into the phone

"That will be great. You want me to call here and tell her you all are coming?"

"No, no, there is no need for that. Just let it be a surprise for her with us showing up to give her a boost." He answered quickly

"OK then I will see you guys this afternoon."

"See ya then, Boss!"

Jerome turned to Harold who was sitting across from him and grinned from ear to ear.

"We going to give that little fuck toy what she needs and a whole lot more." Harold nodded in agreement

The meeting ended earlier than I had expected and I went down stairs and locked everything up in the security room and headed for my truck. I was almost home when I called Tara on the cell phone.

"Hey baby, is everything ok?"

"Yes, I am making potato salad and a baked bean, if that is ok. I have the steaks marinating in the refrigerator and the outside cooler is filled with beer and ice. I am making strawberry shortcake with a lot of whip cream just how you like it."

"Yum, it all sounds good to me. It looks like these meetings may drag out some but I will try to keep five as my quitting time and be home soon after."

"OK...what? Gotta go someone is at the door. Bye!" She said

I looked down at my watch and saw it was 10:45 and knew it had to be Jerome and Harold. I hit the pedal and made it to the side street where I parked my truck and ran across the field to the side door of the garage. I saw Jerome's car out front and knew they had made it as he had said. I rushed into my hidden room and hoped I hadn't missed anything. I sat down and checked the monitors as the cameras I had strategically placed were working fine. Tara was in the kitchen and Jerome and Harold were sitting in the living room so I put on my head phones to hear what was happening. I zoomed the camera in to look at her. She was wearing a white sundress which made her suntan even more gorgeous. It was plain and short coming to her mid thighs. It was tight across her breasts and the front buttons from her neck all the down the front of her dress. It was not a sexy outfit but Tara had a way of making anything look sexy.

"How about a beer, Baby cakes?" Jerome yelled from the living room

Tara literally jumped as I watched her at the sink. She turned slowly toward the doorway of the kitchen and called back to him.

"There are plenty of beers out on the deck in the cooler, Jerome. Make yourself at home."

I could hear Jerome laugh. He didn't move but yelled again.

"How about you move that fine ass of yours and bring it to me, bitch."

Tara's eyes were huge as she stood against the sink as she heard the words from Jerome. She remained silent as fear gripped her.

"Don't make me come in there, little bitch!" He yelled louder this time.

Tara jumped again and her head slumped down to her chest and she timidly made her way through the kitchen and past them in the living room and out to the deck. A few seconds later she came through holding two cold beers and gave one to each of the two black men. She turned to head back for the kitchen when Jerome grabbed her arm.

"Why don't you turn on some music, baby, and make is feel more comfortable."

She pulled her hand free and headed over to the entertainment system and hit the power on and the music softly began. She quickly headed for the kitchen before he could grab her this time.

"Tara, get your ass out here bitch! If I come in there it will not be pretty."

She stood by the sink with her head hanging down and her hands gripping it until her knuckles were white.

"I have things to do to get ready for the cookout. Brett said he would be home early so I have to hurry."

"I talked with your hubby already."

Tara jumped and turned as Jerome was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"He will not be here till five or after, baby cakes. That means you belong to me and Harold till then." He said as he slowly walked toward her.

She backed up as he drew closer and tried to turn and run at the last minute. Jerome's long arm reached out and grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and yanked her off her feet. He pulled her kicking and screaming through the kitchen to the living room and dropped her on the floor in front of the couch. He sat down as she backed away from her on the floor.

"I want you to dance for me and Harold, bitch. I want some sexy ass dancing and not that white girl shit you all do. I want you to dance until you make my cock hard, baby cakes. Now get your ass up and dance!"

Tara tried to jump up and run but he put his foot out and tripped her and got up from the couch and grabbed her by the hair again. This time he dragged her back with him to the couch and pulled her kicking and screaming across his knees. Her legs were kicking as she struggled to break free from him but it was hopeless. He pushed her kicking legs down and hooked his right leg over them to hold them down. She tried to lift her head and body up and his big hand pushed her head down to the floor and held her there. Her arms were pushing against the floor trying to get up but to no avail.

"I have put up with your shit long enough, bitch. Today you are going to learn who the boss is and when I say jump you will ask me how high."

With that said Jerome pulled her sundress up over her ass and down across her back and head exposing her ass to him and Harold. It was incredible watching her struggle and squirm on his legs and see that magnificent ass covered with nothing but her usual thong.

Jerome let his hand run across her beautiful ass slowly as they both stared in awe of her body.

"Jerome, let me up right now! Brett is going to be home any minute and he will kill you. Turn me loose and I won't say anything."

Tara was pleading with him as she turned her head to look back at him.

"Little bitch, you could have told your hubby many times about everything you and me had already done but you didn't. Deep down inside you want me to take you and you want me to make you my slut. So today I am going to teach you who is the master and how much of a slut you really are."

His big hand came down hard on her exposed ass and she screamed at the first slap. The first was followed so quickly she had no time to gasp and his big black hand assaulted her tender ass again and again. He slapped her on both ass cheeks for a good five minutes until the red of his hand was showing through her tan very clearly. She had hand prints on both her ass cheeks and she was sobbing as he beat her.

"Please, oh god please Jerome no more! Please oh god please stop!" She screamed but he kept slapping her ass harder and harder

He finally stopped and grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her to her knees in front of him. She was sobbing and the tears were running down her face as he pulled her face up to his.

"Are you done being a smart ass now, Bitch? Ready to do what Old' Jerome tells you to and when he tells you to?"

God bless her heart, she spit right into his face while crying.

"Fucking Bitch!" Jerome yelled and slapped her across the face twice

He dragged her kicking and screaming again across his knee and folded his other leg back across hers to hold her down and still holding her by the hair with one hand he proceeded to beat her with a vengeance this time across her ass and thighs. It went on for what seemed like forever with Tara screaming and begging for him to stop until finally she said the right thing he was waiting to hear.

"Please, Jerome, stop! I will do anything you want just stop!!!"

When she said that he pulled her back to her knees again and leaned down close to her face.

"Now say it again, Little bitch or I will beat you till you bleed."

"I will Jerome; I will do whatever you say. Please, just no more!" She was gasping for breath and sobbing as he pulled her face closer to his.

"Good. The first thing I want you to do is to lick your nasty spit off my face and clean me up, Bitch!"

He let go of her hair and waited as she wiped the tears from her face and slowly leaned forward toward his face. I zoomed in one of the cameras to get it on close up as her trembling tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked slowly across his black face where she had spit on him. He made her continue this for a while and then he finally told her to kiss him and apologize for her behavior.

Her mouth stopped at the side of his cheek and I heard her say softly that she was sorry and then her mouth moved on tip of his and she began to kiss him slowly. It was incredible watching her red lips against his big black lips and then to see his tongue slip between hers and she sucked it into her mouth. My cock was straining at my jeans as I watched her kissed him passionately and so hot.

He pulled his mouth away and told her to stand up. She stood up slowly and stood before him trembling.

"Now go over and tell Harold you're sorry for acting like such a bitch in front of him."

She slowly walked over with her head hanging down to where Harold was sitting and softly she said the words she had been told to say.

"I am sorry for being a bitch in front of you Harold."

She was turning to look at Jerome again.

"I think Harold would like a kiss to show your true feelings about this."

She stood there forever it seemed and then whispered.

"Please Jerome, don't make me do this."

"Looks like I am going to have to whip your ass some more, bitch."

Jerome started to get up from the couch and Tara turned quickly to Harold and leaned down and planted her lips hard against his mouth. Harold pulled her into his lap and made out with her for a few minutes and his hands roamed over her breasts and started to pull her dress up when Jerome spoke.

"Stand up little bitch and let's see what we get to enjoy today."

Tara got up quickly from Harold glad to be free of his roaming hands. Jerome walked over to where she stood as her head hung down to her chest again. I was so turned on at how submissive she seemed to Jerome.

"Take your dress off." Jerome said

She didn't move again for a long minute and then her hands trembled as she raised them to the top button and tried to undo it. She seemed to be having trouble with loosening it so Jerome reached both hands out to the top of her sundress and in two hard rips it dropped to her feet in two pieces.

Her bra and thong were matching white lacy and her tan made them look so sexy.

"Ain't she fine, Harold?" Jerome said as he turned her to face Harold again

"She is one more fine piece of ass Jerome. I can't wait to taste her fine self." Harold was smiling until his black face was outdone by the whiteness of his teeth

"You hear that baby cakes? Harold here wants to taste you. What do you think about that?" Jerome asked as he leaned down to her ear to whisper into it.

"Please..." She said softly but it was not asking for Harold to lick her

"How polite Harold. This bitch is asking you Please."

Tara shook her head and Jerome slapped her sore ass so quickly she yelled from the fresh pain of it.

"Didn't you mean to nod your head little bitch?" He asked evilly

She slowly nodded her head this time.

"Why don't we head back to your bedroom where me and Harold can have some fun with your little polite ass."

Jerome took her hand and pulled her down the hallway.

Tara was now pulling back and straining against his grip.

"No Jerome, No! Please don't do this to me again. Please. I'll dance or I'll suck you both off but don't fuck me again!" She pleaded with him as he dragged her down the hall to the bedroom.

I couldn't see them as the cameras lost them as they disappeared into the hallway but picked them up again as the three of them came into the bedroom. This couldn't have been planned any better as the best cameras and angles of all were in our master bedroom. I had placed them there when I built the house and made the upgrades as time passed and there was no angle or close up I couldn't achieve from these cameras.

"Take off my clothes, little bitch." Jerome said as he let go of her arm.

She was still begging him as her hands started unbuttoning his shirt. She was crying when she reached his belt and his pants dropped to the floor. His hard cock was straining to get out of his shorts as she knelt down to pull them off. His big cock bounced free slapping against the side of her face as she begged more ardently.

"Suck it bitch and show Harold how you do what very few women in the world can do."

His cock was slowly dancing in front of her face and she looked up at him and pleaded one more time.

"Please Jerome. Don't make me do this again."

His hand slapped her across the head and she fell to the ground.

"I sure do hate all this crying begging and shit. You either do what I asked or the ass whipping starts again bitch." He lifted his hand threatening again as she crawled back to her knees in front of him shocked by the slap to her head.

"Whipping or sucking bitch, which one?"

She didn't hesitate this time as her hand took his cock and brought it to her mouth and she suck the head of his big black cock into her mouth. She licked her way down the shaft making it wet so it would be easier to swallow him. A cock this size hurt trying to take it down her throat without saliva coating it.

"Don't forget my balls bitch. I didn't get a chance to clean them this weekend and they need it." He laughed as she slipped down to take one of the big black balls into her sucking mouth.

He groaned at the exquisite feel of her talented mouth working on one and then the other of his balls. She slid back up to the head of his shaft and slowly took four inches into her mouth and spit on the head when she brought it out. She took six inches on the next suck as it slid more easily into her mouth and bumped the back of her throat.

"Now watch this Harold. Show him the magic baby cakes."

Tara knew what Jerome was asking as her mouth opened to take his cock into her hot wet mouth again. This time she didn't stop at six inches but pushed her head all the way down on his cock and she felt her throat open and the other half of his big black cock slid easily all the way down her throat until her little nose pressed deep into his bristly pubic hairs of his crotch. She held it in her throat until she felt faint and finally released it and fell backward away from the monster that had just been all the way down inside of her.

Harold's eyes were like saucers as he watched in amazement. He would have never thought it was possible. He had a lot of women in his life but never once had one of them been able to swallow his whole cock. His hands were frantic as he pulled his pants off and his shorts down to show his own excitement at being next.

Tara gasped. Not only was Harold as long as Jerome but he was thicker. His cock was long black and covered with veins. It had to be as big around as a soup can but it was flat across the top with two huge veins running all the way down the length of it. It was so hard it stood upright and as it twitched in front of his body it would slap his belly.

Jerome laughed at her gasp.

"That's right little bitch, you get two big cocks at one time today. Your world will never be the same again. Now take off all that shit and get up on this bed like the bitch dog you are!"

Jerome didn't wait for her to remove her bra he simply reached out and ripped it from her body with one yank. She gasped as his other hand ripped her small thong off in one pull. He pushed her onto the bed and grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth back onto his big cock again. She opened her mouth without hesitation and sucked him all the way down again.

She was on her hands and her knees and Harold moved around and crawled underneath her pussy while she was sucking on Jerome's cock. Her looked up at her beautiful little tan pussy and felt the pre cum ooze out of the head of huge cock. He didn't remember being this excited since the first time he fucked. He raised his head and let his tongue slip across her pussy spreading her lips as he licked her like a dog.

She grunted and tired to pull away from the big tongue that she felt slide across her pussy for the first time. One reason was out of fear and the other of him finding out that she was already wet.

abedrako
abedrako
1,217 Followers