Tara has a Threesome

Story Info
Tara has her first gangbang.
2.8k words
4.54
29k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyTara
SissyTara
92 Followers

I was lying in bed one morning. Dave stopped by on his way to work at the construction site down the street. I answered the door in purple bikini panties and a matching baby doll nightgown. We had fucked a few times since our first encounter when I had walked by the construction site. He stepped inside without asking and kissed me hard on the lips. I responded eagerly kissing him back and soon our tongues were dancing together. He broke the kiss.

He said, "baby, I've got to be at work in a half hour."

I replied, "Let's not waste any time then."

I shut the door and dropped to my knees right there in the entry way of my apartment. I unbuckled his jeans and slid them and his boxers down. His semi erect cock sprung to life and I took it in my mouth. I could feel it get harder as I sucked it. I licked up and down the shaft and teased his balls.

"Oh God, that feels sooo good baby."

"I could go on all day but, you have to go to work," I said mischievously.

"I could stop by later."

"So you just want to bust a nut in me and leave me here until later."

"No, I'd like to fuck you all day but, I do have to go to work. I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

"O.K. I guess I'll be waiting for you then."

I resumed sucking his cock which I had been doing when not conversing with him. He started to get really into it and started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I knew it turned him on when I talked dirty so I pulled away for a second.

"Oh yeah, face fuck me baby."

"Oh God I'm close."

"You gonna give me a big load Daddy?"

With that he grabbed me by the back of my head and forced his cock into my throat as far as it would go. I felt his cock tense then shoot a big load in my throat. I swallowed every drop of course. Then I looked up at him to show him I had swallowed it all..

"Thanks babe but,I've got to go to work now."

"No problem. Just use me as your cumdump any time. You know where the bathroom is if you want to clean up."

"Thanks Babe. I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise."

"I'm gonna hold you to that."

He cleaned up, kissed me on the lips and left. I put a pot of coffee on and lit my first cigarette of the day. It's funny I don't smoke much but, always love a cigarette after sex.

I got ready to go to school. I had a class in about an hour and a half. I dressed femininely all the time now. After a quick shower I put on my daytime makeup. I combed my long hair. I put on a a matching floral bra and panty set. Then I put on a tight pair of women's jeans and a floral blouse and some flats and headed out the door to class.

I got out of class and checked my phone. On it was a message from Dave. He said he would be at my house around six with Chinese takeout. I texted back my o.k. I spent about another hour at the library and went home to get ready for him.

I changed from jeans to a black miniskirt and from flats to four inch heels.. I combed my hair and freshened my makeup. I dabbed some Chanel #5 behind my ears and a touch in my cleavage (well, if I had real cleavage.)

I turned the stereo on, poured a glass of wine, lit a cigarette and waited for him. He knocked on the door at a little after six. I let him in and he gave me a quick kiss. He had the bag of Chinese takeout in his hand so I set the table with silverware and plates. I got him a beer and we sat down and we started to eat dinner.

The doorbell rang.

"You expecting anyone?"

"No."

I answered the door and to my shock saw Raoul, my first lover who I occasionally still got together with. I tried to keep the door closed but, Raoul sort of forced his way in. He saw the food on the table.

"You gonna fix me a plate baby. You know I love Chinese."

I looked at Dave and he nodded, I guess not wanting to cause trouble.

I fixed a plate and Raoul sat down across from Dave with me at the end in between them.

They didn't introduce themselves which I thought was curious. I was too nervous to take much notice of it though with both of my lovers sitting at my kitchen table. Conversation during dinner was mainly between the two guys and revolved around sports. I could barely eat but, both guys ate their dinner with relish and each had a couple of beers that I had served them.

Raoul said, " why don't we sit on the couch and chat?"

Dave said ,"Good idea."

They went over to the couch and sat on opposite sides.

Dave suggested I get them another beer which I did and got a glass of wine for myself.

Raoul patted the couch seat between them and I sat down.

Raoul spoke first. He said, "You probably noticed I haven't been around the apartment complex lately."

"I did notice that but, I figured you got another job somewhere or went on vacation or something."

"I did get another job... working construction. Dave here is my boss."

"So you two guys know each other already."

"Yeah, we've become pretty good friends actually. So when Dave told me he was banging a hot little tranny who lived up the street from the site where we were working. I said to myself I bet he's fucking Tara."

I was in a little shock, But said something lame like "small world."

"Anyway I suggested to Dave we might have a little double team action with you and he agreed that would be hot."

I was too shocked to say anything. I had fantasized about threesomes like I'm sure many people do but, never really thought it would happen to me any time soon.

"Dave told me what he did for you so I think he might be a little bi anyway.

I think I saw Dave blush out of the corner of my eye.

"With that Raoul reached over and kissed me. I was still in shock but, reacted and kissed him back.. Meanwhile Dave was reaching over and rubbing my tits through my blouse.

Dave then unbuttoned my blouse and lifted my bra up and started sucking on my nipple. It felt incredible. Raoul saw what he was doing and started sucking my other nipple. I was way past the point of any resistance now and groaned with pleasure.

Raoul said. "I knew the little slut would love it and I was right.. She's hot and she hasn't even seen a cock yet."

Dave said," let's show her some then."

With that he stood up and dropped his pants and stuck his cock in my face.

I was getting super turned on by this point and hungrily took it in my mouth. I love cock and tonight I was going to have two. I licked up and down the shaft. I teased the balls. Then I took it back into my throat.

Raoul who had been sucking my tits looked over and said. "I want some of that."

With that he stood up stripped his bottom clothing off in record time and stuck his cock in my face. I was now turned on beyond belief. I went back and forth from cock to cock trying my best to please both men.

Dave said, "why don't we go into the bedroom where it's more comfortable?"

They each rook a hand and helped me off the couch. We went into the bedroom. My blouse was unbuttoned already so I slipped it off. I stepped out of my miniskirt but, left my panties, stockings and heels on.

Raoul laid back on the bed. I climbed on top of him and resumed sucking his cock. To my surprise Dave got behind me and started licking my sissy pussy. This was an incredible feeling being eaten out while I sucked cock. I let out another moan of pleasure. Dave reached around started playing with my hardening clitty.

Raoul said."Why don't you suck her Dave? You know you want to."

Dave slid under me and started sucking my clitty. This was an incredible feeling getting my clitty sucked while i sucked on Raoul's big delicious cock. I was almost overwhelmed with pleasure.

Raoul, who is apparently in charge says to Dave, "Come up here, I want some of that pussy now."

Dave crawls past me and lays on the bed. His cock is rock hard. I think he was really getting off sucking me. I take it in my mouth and start sucking it. He groans loudly.

Raoul is now behind me. Instead of licking my pussy playing with my clitty he lines his big cock up at my hole. He pushes his cock in and after a moment of pain I'm in heaven with a cock in my mouth and one my sissy pussy.

He starts to fuck me harder and Dave is face fucking me at the same time. I'm moaning and yelling, "Fuck me, fuck me.":

Raoul groans loudly and asks, "You like two cocks slut?"

"Oh God YES!"

Dave is groaning too as I suck his cock. Raoul says to him, "Pull out and give a big load on the slut's face."

With that Raoul's I feel Raoul's cock contract and send a big load into my ass. I moan in pleasure. Seconds later I feel Dave's cock contract. He pulls out and gives me a big load on my face as he was instructed. I lick as much as I can off..

Raoul pulls out. He tells me not to clean my face off. He likes cum covered sluts. I feel amazing with cum on my face and cum leaking out of my ass pussy.

Raoul says, "We're not finished yet slut."

"Good."

With that he crawls up beside me. "Clean my cock off slut so we can have another round. Get his ready too (meaning Dave)."

I gladly start sucking both their cocks again going from one to the other. I can feel and see each of them getting hard again. I feel a sense of pride being able to get men hard again right after they've had sex.

Raoul says to Dave, "Why don't you take a turn but get it ready first?"

Dave obediently moves behind me and starts licking my ass where I had been fucked a few minutes earlier. He has to be tasting Raoul's cum since there had been a large load deposited there. I was wondering if Raoul was right and Dave was discovering he had some bisexual tendencies.

Anyway Dave was licking me and making me feel really good. I was moaning. Raoul was still groaning from me sucking his cock. Dave was moaning between licks and probes of my ass with his tongue. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't complain about the noise.

Dave moved up behind me and I could feel his cock at the entrance to my hole. He gently pushed it in. I moaned louder and said "fuck me baby."

He slid it all the way in. There was no pain at all this time since I had already been stretched by Raoul's cock and lubed with his cum. We were getting a good rhythm going with me sucking Raoul and getting fucked by Dave. Raoul pulled back and looked down at me.

"You want to really get DP'd"

I looked up at him puzzled.

He understood and explained, "You get fucked by both cocks at the same time. We'd really stretch that tight hole out."

"Oh my God, I don' t think I could take that."

"You'll love it baby."

"Dave lay on your back. "

Dave reluctantly pulled out of my pussy but, complied.

"Sweetie lay on top of him facing up and slide your pussy down on his cock."

I did so, groaning as I slid down on Dave's rock hard cock. Dave groaned loudly also.

Raoul got behind us and slid his cock in my now well lubed hole.

I felt some pain being stretched this much but soon was used to it. It was a little awkward at first and it took us a few minutes but, we got a nice rhythm going with Raoul doing most of the pushing. I couldn't believe how I was being stretched. It was amazing.

I screamed, "Oh God, that feels so fucking good, fuck me fuck me!"

Dave was groaning into my shoulder. I don't think he expected this to happen. Raoul's cock was rubbing against his and I think he was enjoying the sensations. Raoul, now definitely in charge was getting off on this too. He was grunting and moaning.

"Yeah baby, You like having two cocks fucking your pussy?"

"Oh God Yeah. Use me like the cumdump I am. Just fuck me."

Raoul had gotten a nice rhythm and was pounding me now. I was thrusting to meet him then sliding back down on Dave's cock. All three of us were giving out moans of pleasure.

"I'm getting close babe. You ready for a big load or two?'

"Oh Fuck yeah. Fill me up Daddy."

Dave who had been sort of forgotten spoke up.

"I'm close too. This feels fucking good."

With that Dave erupted in my ass. Raoul groaned and followed soon after. I could feel my ass pussy getting filled to overflowing. My entire body started shaking and I had an immense sissygasm. My clitty leaked its fluid out. I almost passed out from the pleasure.

Raoul pulled out first and laid down on his back totally spent. I grinded down on Dave once more, then rolled off with two men's jizz leaking out of me. Dave continued to lay there in a seeming state of rapture.

Raoul spoke first of course.

"You like that baby?"

"You know I did Daddy."

"I know. I've made you into a real slut haven't I?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good, nothing wrong with finding out what you are."

"Remember one thing baby girl. You're my slut first. I know you're going to fuck other guys. A slut like you can't help it. But, you're mine first and whenever I want."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Now you're going to clean off Dave's cock."

"Yes Daddy," and I started to move towards Dave's cock.

"And Dave is going to clean off mine."

Dave looked up in shock.

"Get to it. You know you want to. I can spot a cocksucker a mile away."

I was a little surprised but, Dave complied.

He crawled over to Raoul and started going down on is cock, tentatively at first then with more relish. I was getting turned on again...or still turned on really watching Raoul turn Dave into a cocksucker. There was something hot watching a guy suck another guy's cock. I slid under Dave and started going to work on his cock. Soon we were all getting turned on.

Raoul groaned and said, "Ready to take a load cocksucker?"

Dave sheepishly replied, "yes."

"What did you say cocksucker? I didn't quite hear you."

" I said yes."

"Yes what, cocksucker?"

"Yeas I want to take your big load in my throat."

"What does that make you?"

"It makes me a cocksucker. Now please shoot your big load into my mouth."

With that Raoul thrust forward exploded into Dave's mouth. Dave being extremely turned on by the humiliation exploded into mine.

I swallowed my load of course being the good and now experienced sissy that I am. Some of Raoul's load dribbled out of Dave's mouth but, Dave learning fast licked it all clean.

Raoul said "Good job for your for your first time cocksucker. I'm pretty spent for tonight but, next time I might give you an ass fucking like I give Tara."

Dave didn't reply but we all knew he would submit to Raoul if that's what Raoul wanted.

"Maybe I'll even make you into a sissy like I did Tara. Although you're a probably a little too big and manly looking to be as hot as her. But, don't worry guys will fuck anything."

We should probably get going. I didn't bring clothes for a sleepover. Maybe next time Tara.

"I'm sure I'd make it worth you while Daddy."

"I"m sure you would baby girl."

With that they both got up, got dressed and left. I put on a short floral robe and walked them to the door. I kissed each one on the cheek and said good bye.

I went into the living room and had my traditional after sex cigarette and a glass of wine. I thought that Raoul was right. He had made me into a sissy slut and I loved what he had done.

SissyTara
SissyTara
92 Followers