Tara in Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unabashed, he stood above me like a mountain.

The slit at the end of his semi-erect cock was moist with pre-cum, as it grew harder under my watchful eye. I couldn't take my eyes off it. For Jerome had the length and in that Jamal matched him, however in thickness, oh my god in thickness.

"Wanna kiss the black mamba hun?" Jamal said with a hint those words had been said many times to panting girls

I stared mesmerised by it.

He lifted it and pulled back the foreskin to show me the huge dome. Below swinging to the movements of the snaking mamba, were two of the biggest balls, I had ever seen.

He was the living Minotaur of Greek legend.

I stared overwhelmed by it.

I knew one day if I stayed in the porn movie business, I would meet such a man. I reached up tentatively for it, my slender digits were nowhere near close to touching as they wrapped around him. Christ he was so thick.

I heard Jerome spit on his cock and I saw him lower it between my thighs and touch my sex. It was an amazing turn on for me, the contrasting colours of our skins. I wanted him in me deep inside me, hard as ebony, and so very brutal. I let out a whimper for him.

"What is it you want baby, tell Jerome," I gasped as he worked the head along my open lips.

I whimpered my body on fire.

"Please, Please," I croaked

He touched my vulva with the head and for a moment I tensed, and tried to push against him, He moved away, and I let out a moan, my body so wanted him. He laughed.

"Not so fast girl, you tell what you want hun, and maybe just maybe he will give it to you."

I shivered his voice now turning cold and commanding.

"Please, Please," I pleaded, completely defenceless between these two men.

"Say it slut," he growled.

"Fuck me," I gasped." Please, Jerome fuck me."

I gasped feeling the large head open me and slide inside me. Lifting my thighs so my legs where on his shoulders, he thrust hard and I cried out in pain as the brutal hard pole opened, filled, and impaled me.

"Fuck baby you are tight."

I tried to stroke Jamal, fear and pure animal pleasure fighting for my attention. I lifted head slightly to reach up and lick the slit, tasting the rich essence of him. Between my thighs, Jerome wanted me for himself, so he thrust in hard, and I gasped arching to the sliding pole reaching so deep inside me, wondering in my panting how much more I could take of him.

"Just relax girl only a little more of Jerome to go."

I cried out my hands instinctively squeezing Jamal throbbing member, as with a final thrust Jerome lifted my bottom of the bed.

Jamal leaned over me, his cock head touching my cheek, his huge hand stroking my clit to help me. I squirmed on Jerome's cock so deep inside me. I wiggled to try desperately to get comfortable. I winced it was almost impossible for me to take him.

He stopped his hard pubic bone and belly now rubbing my overstuffed sex. Lowering my legs so my parted thighs now rested on either of his hips, he looked down at his handwork, and said.

"You were right brother those ass cheeks are the perfect cushions for my balls."

I could only whimper now suspended on his pole, he spanked my pubis and pulled slowly out of me, I gasped, moaned, and suddenly I arched as he thrust back into me impaling me to the bed. They were working me. The feelings of so much power inside me, so much rigidity, and their sadistic demands on my body. I was melting. My breasts caged now in Jamal's large hands, the intoxicating sight of clenching hard muscle, brown eyes taking in my body as he fucked me, without love, without anything other than for the camera. I could only look at the compressing muscles of his belly between my parted thighs, and feel my insides turn to mush as he humped me. I was hot for the man inside me fucking me, letting me know he was a beast with the stamina.

"Relax," he said, and for the first time I did for there was nothing else I could do.

I could hardly hold myself back, I was beyond morality, my body wanted his cock like a drug.

The director used hand signals, and Jerome pulled out of me. Both men helping to turn me onto my belly and lifting me onto all fours..

Now I was to be spit-roasted between them both. I tilted my ass and felt the shaft slide back in this time, stretching towards my cervix. I could only hang onto the bed sheet while he thrust deeper into me. Jamal lifting his cock and pushed the huge head into my mouth. The spank followed by a thrust that almost lifted me from the bed, and made me cry out in both pleasure and pain. Above me they gave themselves a high five to prove to the camera and my silent voyeur, the power they had over me .

I let go of Jamal for I hardly could concentrate on him whilst Jerome was working me like his personal fuck toy, pounding my raw throbbing sex with his male ascendancy.

"Baby loves chocolate now," he laughed taking my hair and pulling my head back, as he thrust full-length strokes into me. I cried out, and received another whack on my reddening ass, "come on baby, and tell Jerome you love my cock." I hated the words and yet loved there meaning, for I was the white slut loving the black cock, now shaping my hot wet willing cunt. I slipped a hand under my belly to cup Jerome's heavy balls, and it was his turn to let out a moan. I pulled them against my throbbing clit those big balls, so beautifully shaped. I squirmed the shaft embedded in me, pistoning in and out of me, sending raw shock-waves of pleasure into my open womb.

I moved back my ass rippling to the hard slams from Jerome, and the slapping sounds of his hard body paddling mine. I flicked out my tongue and ran it over my lips to wet them, inviting the black mamba back into my mouth. I was trying to hang on but the sight of what was waiting for me, and the constant plunging into me pushed me closer again to the edge. I tried to wrap my fingers around the solid ten inches of cock dancing in front of my face. However, Jerome was firmly in my saddle his hands holding my reins.

"Fuck I'm close, time to taste the cream baby." Jerome shouted pulling out of me, as Jamal stepped back so Jerome replaced him at my face his fist squeezing his cock tight.

The jet of hot sperm shot out splashing my hair, forehead, eyes, mouth, and finally running down my chin. I rubbed some of him away from my eyes, I smelled him, tasted him, licked my lips, opening my mouth for the camera to see he had left quite a pool on my tongue. I swallowed and he put the cock head back into my mouth for me to say thank you, as I felt the head of Jamal touch my raw swollen vagina. I tensed and he lowered himself over my ass and back. The head opened me, and I scream, releasing Jerome's cock from my suckling mouth. Fuck it was too much, I had been fucked senseless, now I was going to take the famous Black Mamba, I could hardly move. It seemed to fill me open me; push everything inside me out of its way. It felt like a tree trunk was being thrust inside me. I gasped moaned and cried out, no it was so big, it hurt like hell, but Jamal took my hips in his huge hand and pulled me further onto the thick shaft.

I could not stop it.

He continued to make me take it, my insides now raw. Deliberately, unhurriedly, he pulled out of me, and I felt he was dragging out my insides with him. I turned to put a hand up to stop him, but it was no good, the dark eyes staring back at me were full of lust and power.

It was Jamal's turn and in those eyes, he showed me I was in for the hardest fuck of my life.

The camera moved in close to show my hair, cheeks, mouth, and chin covered in Jerome's dripping sperm and behind me the huge muscled ebony body of Jamal firmly buried in my overstretched cunt. My face now contorted as another thick inch was inserted into my inflamed vagina. My belly tensed, my heavy breasts swaying and bouncing to his thrusting, and I felt one of his huge hand push my sperm soaked face into the Mattress, his fingers twisting my hair keeping my head pinned down, as my bottom went up and his shaft sunk deeper into me.

My moans now stifled by the mattress could not convey what my body felt, Jamal did not stop he was like a machine, without mercy he thrust every thick inch of his cock into me.

Nothing had made me ready for Jamal the man, his huge cock, its rigid power to command me to take him into my womb; he held me down so he could fuck me for the camera. I could do nothing but take him, he was in control, and all I could do was lubricate him for my cervix.

I smelled the sweat and sperm in the Mattress, as Jamal showed no pity and began to thrust even harder now, pulling out in a way that opened me wider for his plunges. Slowly he was building up speed driving into me with a force that made me moan, whimper, cry out, and beg. I was full to bursting as the muscles of his huge thighs and belly, powered the shaft into my aching body.

I felt the slap, and again with the next thrust his heavy balls spanked my swollen inflamed clit, even their hardness making me sob for what was inside them.

He grunted holding my hair pushing my head further into the Mattress as he continued to fuck me without pity. Here on this bed I was being shown the supremacy of this man. To make a girl useless after he had used her, for anything other than men like him. I was scared for it was starting through my raw nerves to excite me.

Jamal sense my change and keeping his fist in my hair, pulled my head up so his other huge hand could cup my swaying left breast, pinching the swollen nipple. I cried out. I must have looked a mess for the camera, Jerome's sperm sticky on my face, my wavy brunet hair now twisted in Jamal's hand, my breasts bouncing to the force of his thrust, my belly taught, my back bowed, and my raised bottom just cushions for his hard belly. Surprisingly he gently rubbed my swollen nipples.

I sensed the camera move along my body as Jamal ignoring it continued to fuck me. I shuddered knowing the camera was between his legs showing the size of his large balls and how full was my sex, whilst all I could do was whimper.

He laughed and pushed me hard back into the Mattress, this time his dominant body began to work me. I could only hang on, but now with no mercy from the monster inside me, my black thoughts came filling me with strange emotions. My four horsemen had arrived. I was his fuck toy, and it made my belly tighten, my wetness sooth the soreness inside me. I could only rock hard backwards and forwards on his cock, yet it was burning me like a fire of untold voracity that was melting my body. I was Tara suspended on a pole, impaled for all to see on a column of living ebony. In my mind's eye, I could see the raw red lips of my vulva now encircling the thick shaft and being almost dragged out from my sex as he pulled away from me. A moment later, he thrust back into me, the slapping sound of my ass being spanked by his stone hard belly echoing around the bedroom. I was lost in a strange submission, my body was all he wanted, not the girl just the domination of my flesh, yet it was turning me on making me pant and cry out.

I quivered I was close? This monster was spiralling me out of control with emotions I never knew I possessed. I shivered at the top of my peek, and cried out to the surprise of Jamal as I squirted out my orgasm all over his shaft.

Surprised by my emotions Jamal let go of my hair and pulled out of me a little. He looked down "Fuck, fuck, shit you are hot, come baby let it go."

I trembled over the length of his throbbing cock, my body shaking with the violence of my orgasm. It had come from nowhere, and like the surf had washed over my aching sweat and sperm streaked flesh. I slowly calmed and Jamal waited still buried deep inside me.

I turned to look at him my eyes wide from my explosion in my body.

He pulled slowly out of me, and stepped off the bed. I turned, and on my knees faced what I could still feel inside me. I opened my mouth so wide it starts hurting even before he inserts his truly enormous rod. I close my eyes; it comes a moment later a jet of cum hitting the back of my throat. I remembered those balls hanging as heavy as he flooded my tongue and mouth, I open my eyes to see him squeezing the last drop onto my chin and the camera lens looking past my lips. I could taste the salty tang as I lifted my tongue to expel the seed down my chin and finally to drip onto my swollen breasts. To show the world what his balls could produce.

Jamal gave me back his cock and I licked it with a thank you.

"Tara baby I don't know who fucked who on this bed, but you are one hell of a natural." He smiled and kissed my sperm sticky cheek.

"Let's do this again soon?" he winked, and I shuddered knowing I wanted to so very much.

12