Tara in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out for him, moaned for him my eyes seeing clenching muscles his glowing eyes and his throbbing hard cock working me, I was close so very close, he slapped my thigh and showed with his hands for me to turn over. He pulled out, and my sex cried out for him.

I turned onto all fours my back arched my hands resting on the back rest of the couch, my eyes looking ahead through the window on the sunlight patio. I tensed my straining thighs as I lifted my exposed sex in an offering it to him.

This was it my fantasy.

I felt a cool breeze pass over my heated swollen lips. The wetness of them exposed to the room and the cameras making me shiver. I did not look behind for I knew the mobile camera was close to me, showing how open I was now after Dirk had shaped me. I blushed as I wiggled my bottom for the lens and the countless voyeurs who would watch my fucking from the comfort of the arm chair, their bed and maybe their computer. With or without a partner, the loner pumping himself as Dirk slipped into me and I gasped with genuine surprise.

A huge reassuring hand returned to my bottom, and my pussy once again felt the hardness as it obediently opened to his demanding cock. I arched my back into a bow and gasped as Dirk began to fill me, slowly this time letting me imagine what the camera could see as he slid into me, his huge hands roaming over my hips, along the side of my body and under to my eager breasts moving in obedience to his slow deep thrusting. I was suspended on a pole of iron hard flesh, so demanding of my body so controlling it. I moaned as he cupped my swollen breasts my nipples like bare electric wires into my flesh. I turned my head and he smiled his head coming down to me. He kissed my ear and whispered.

"Time to fuck for the camera baby."

This was the porn star of countless fuck films, black girls, white girls, pairs, even those playing at being Mother and Daughter. Now it was my turn to be his next conquest his panting slut, wanting him crying out for him to fuck her.

His hands left my breasts to grasp my hair in his fist, like reins. Pulling my head back he slammed into me with such force my breasts slapped against the cushions of the couch, it was so hard and so deep I felt it almost coming out of my belly.

The spank on my right cheek made me jump, the surprising hollow sound of soft yielding flesh against a rigid hand. I felt him now like a machine a huge post driving into me my body arching my eyes wide open in surprise as he plunged so deep inside me, almost lifting me of the couch. I could do nothing but look behind me for a moment to show my heat, my passion, and my wantonness.

It was not love but pure animalistic. I was the young mare being broken to the power of the stallion, my vagina clenching around his thrusting shaft my head pulled back, I was being fucked now and my shameless body was loving it.

He let go of my hair and slid his hands down to my hips. All I could do was try to hang on and not go down. I was moaning now, whimpering but not to a script, but for my body. I had craved this man since the first time I touched myself and felt the heat of my own burgeoning sexuality. I was not making it up for the camera; I was opening my body to him offering myself for his pleasure. I could see it sliding wet and shiny into me watching it feeling it rubbing my button, now I felt the heavy balls spank my clit, my bottom ripple to his granite hips. I stared back at him for a moment my overheated body clenching, his hands now covering mine as they clamped onto the leather. Taking my wrists he pulls back my hands towards him, with his powerful arms he holds me against his pounding cock. I cry out, moan, and whimper. I am nothing but a doll suspended on him. I clenched tight as my breasts bounce. I am close and he is surprised that I could feel this way in front of the camera with a stranger. But this was not a stranger he was a dream from deep within me a longing for my body to submit to. A giant of hard flesh, so brutal yet to me so sexual, so beautiful, almost a living fantasy and I was close my tummy swollen my lips raw, I was so close. I whimpered, arched, cried out, shook my head and begged. He said nothing his thrusting continued without mercy, and I exploded in a quivering throbbing orgasim that sent rippling shivers down and through my flesh.

I flooded cooling my rawness, and he spanked me, like a rider who had finally broken me to my bridal. He waited for a moment to allow me to come down before he pulled out and I turned to face what had just opened my womb.

He arched moaning, the clenched muscles defining how close he was. His huge fist working his shiny cock. Instinctively I opened my mouth, and closed my eyes, The first jet hit my cheeks, forehead and hair, the next went up against the roof of my mouth to drip down onto my tongue. I could not swallow, but felt him pour more into my mouth as I opened my eyes. Quickly the camera joined his cock close to my mouth to show the world how much he had pumped into me. My eyes played to it, as my tongue lifted Dirk's seed to let it run around my lips chin and onto my breasts, as he slipped his cock back into my mouth for me to kiss a thank you.

He pulled away and the camera came back, I took a finger and scooping up some of Dirk's cum from my chin sucked it clean. The camera stayed on me as my eyes glinting back like the eyes of a cat who had stolen the cream.

"Cut, that's a wrap." said the director.

The applause from behind the camera made me jump.

*

copyright Tara Richardson 2011

12