Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were not Mother and Daughter wanting to hug and love each other, to reassure, and protect ourselves. In a way that moment of memory made me feel secure for whatever the reason, whether paternal, or just my mother was here to help, and protect me, when in truth we were both the play things of this man in the chair we called Master, and in a way fighting for our very own existence. I tried not to look at my Mother, her thighs wide apart her body like mine on display, her nipples hard and probably just as sensitive as my own. I blushed, this was not real it was a twilight world of confusing perceptions, of anything but reality. Mothers and daughters do not kneel in front of each other, their bodies on display for the man to take his pleasure from either one, or together. Yet here in this room it felt almost surreal. I knew if he touched me I would respond, become hot and wet. My body since waking up in the cage seemed to be constantly fighting my morality in its quest to discover new sensations.

I looked quickly up at my Mother, my eyes flashing questions.

The brunet hair devoid of a single strand of grey framed a piquant face characterized by an appealing vibrancy. Small, inoffensive crinkles at the corners of liquid dark eyes-creases most prominent when my Mother laughed-accentuated the uniform smoothness of a high forehead, rose-tinted cheeks, patrician nose, and dimpled chin. Dark brows arched over those wide-set eyes shaded by long lashes, in striking contrast to the creaminess of skin assiduously shielded from the sun. Knowing Mother was thirty-eight, I knew to men, she looked in her mid to late twenties.

Had we both in such a short time, reached such a level of obedience, that we could ignore each other, whilst this man took his sexual gratification from us. Only one thing I knew controlled us both, fear unadulterated fear, pure in the form it had no restraints. No human rights act, no courts, this man had absolute power over us. Sabina had said so much, not in so many words but in their meaning. We were nothing, mere slave girls to obey the man in the chair, and if needed to please him, whilst forgetting our very own existence. Even the life we had and our relationship, had I not been born from the body that was now matching mine, in displaying it openness for the pleasure of this man. Then why did my body override my mind when it came to craving for this man's touch? The reality frightened me, for being here on the floor, my body proud to display its naked flesh. I had become a sexual animal, a bitch on heat.

My mother was beautiful, but now she was something else, her breasts moved in a rhythm to her breathing, her belly quivered to the thoughts that I suspected where churning in her mind. Nevertheless, it was her thighs so wide apart, and so revealing through the shimmering translucent silk, that showed the true reality of what we both were. For in actuality her eyes reflected back her daughter displaying the same. I looked down at my body, here in this world it was not mine. I shivered.

"Sarah move and kneel by Tara," said Mallow in a soft whisper.

My mother's name broke my racing thoughts, as she slave crawled her full breasts moving between her arms, her back arched and her bottom raised, her thighs parted to show Mallow her acquiescence. I shivered as she silently moved around to my right side and knelt back in the display position, both of us together side by side for comparison by the man. My mother had lost some weight and it made her younger, firmer and if possible more beautiful. With our hands behind our backs, our shoulders pushed back, our breasts thrust out both sets of nipples hard, our bodies waited on the Master.

If we were nothing to this man, at least we were proud of the way we looked. My mother parted her thighs a little wider and I felt her knee touch mine in reassurance. In looking to the right, I could see my mother's firm thighs her full tight bottom and palpitating belly. I was her daughter, and we were both the twin playthings of this man.

Mallow stayed in the chair, his eyes moving across both of us. For a moment, they lingered on our breasts, and then continued down over our bellies, between our open thighs, and I knew through the translucent silks, he could see the parted lips of our sexes.

I blushed wondering if Mallow had used my mother, was she the pressing business that he had taken care of earlier in the day. Did she now carry his seed, the ultimate gift for a slave girl in this world?

I suddenly felt incredibly hot the scene should have disgusted me, yet I found it slightly erotic. We were both beautiful, and so full of life. The homemaker, mother, schoolgirl and daughter, both now pleasure slaves or has Ruddick put it, I shivered at the word, sluts.

When had they kidnapped my mother, and who had trained her, another Sabina or even Sabina herself? She had been away a number of times for long periods when I was working on my dance routine.

Ruddick knew he had us both, but why had he kept us apart, I knew the answer before the question came out. Distractions would not be tolerated, and possibly together backing each other up, we could have shown defiance. Mallow stayed silently in the chair, his eyes I could feel moving across both of us again.

"Excellent the contrasts are perfect," said Mallow his voice showing excitement.

We both tensed as he came off his seat and squatted down in front of us, his hands moving out to cup each of our breasts. I shivered.

"Still girls," Mallow commanded.

I looked down seeing his hand, their long fingers gently squeezing our breasts together comparing like with like. I blushed for both our nipples were hard.

"Excellent," his thumbs now grazing our nipples gently massaging the teats, I instinctively arched, my slave training taking over. My mother whimpered, he continued his fingers now like tiny vices clamping around our engorged nipples. I knew he was creating the same feelings in my mother. Through our touching knees, I felt my mother quiver as I saw Mallow pulling and squeezing harder on her distended nipple. I tried not to think, but the conflicts of my body and my emotions, my relief at seeing my mother, and yet now seeing her as a slave girl, like me, naked an open and obviously responding to him. His fingers clamped mine and I felt pain, as he gently twisted it in his fingers.

He let go and my burning nipple stood out hard and red, the twin of my Mothers'.

"The rings will suit you both, gold nipple collars to torment you with," said Mallow. His voice sounded hard and cold and I felt my Mother tense.

His hands moved down over the plain of our bellies, to cup both our sexes. His fingers sliding past our tiny silks and under us were deft, skilled and efficient. A tip grazed my button and I moaned, he was an expert and out bodies reacted. Fingers tormented me, as I knew my Mother burned with the same desires, our bodies now tuned to this simple reality of being a pleasure slave. I tried to control my sensations but my flesh suspended on those fingers hovered on the point of no return, we were both so close to each other, we could sense each other's churning emotions, and the strange fact of touching whilst Mallow played with us made us more susceptible to those fingers. I panted and so did my Mother, he continued watching us his eyes taking in our twin performances on his fingers. My aching breasts moved in obedience to my quickening breathing, so full so heavy, and so tight, my nipples so hard, my button was swelling growing under those fingers, I was soaking. The pants came from both of us now, our bodies tensing to the expert manipulations of this man. He smiled knowing his effect, and I wanted to hate him, but my body was in love with him. My Mother turned and looked at me her eyes wide and then suddenly closed, she was close and I knew it, unashamedly we had both given ourselves to this man.

Suddenly he spanked us both on our pubis and pulled away, and we both nearly fell forwards, our thighs quivering we had been so close. Crossing his hands, he gave us the fingers to suck, so we could lick and taste each other. He was already tearing down the barriers of our morality. We were not on earth so who would stop him. He was after all one of the most powerful men in the Imperium, who would believe two slave girls against the word of Oran Mallow.

He stepped back and sat in the chair, "now turn and face each other."

We slowly turned on our bottoms facing each other, yet sideways to Mallows chair. "Each of you cup the others right breast," I shivered and hesitated, "Don't make me whip either of you for the others fault," Mallow said with an iron voice that left no doubt.

My hand reached out, and at the same time, I felt my mother's long fingers lift me.

I shivered surprised at how firm and heavy my Mother's breast was, and how in my shaking fingers I had accidently touched her nipple, and felt her body tense. We were both tender.

"Your nipples girls let me see you please each other, remember this is the last night they will be free, tomorrow they will wear their ring collars." I felt my Mother's tentative finger stroke my nipple and I gasped.

"Come sluts relax, enjoy your bodies, let me see some passion, tonight you may both carry my seed, now show me you are worth it."

I bent and kissed her on the cheek, our first Mother and Daughter contact. In being so close, I felt the illusion of security. This was not us, and yet it was. She smiled and kissed me back on my lips, her finger now gently but with confidence massaging my nipple, and sending showers of emotions into my sex. I looked at her, and we knew what we must both do, as our hands past each other's to cup our breasts, my fingers feeling stone pebbles. Our overheated bodies were reacting; I felt my face flush and saw my Mother's eyes sparkle. I kissed her lips and she opened her mouth in surrender to me, our bodies burning away our morality. I flicked her nipples and my mother pushed against mine turning them on her thumbs. I moaned into her mouth as she panted the heated air into mine. We were kissing like lovers, our bodies now touching breasts to breasts as we clung to each other, our taut flesh sending showers of sensations into us. Here we could show our love for each other, to feel together we could protect ourselves, and watch over each other. I arched my spine like a taught bow, my body again burning me with sensations, my god I wanted more. We slid down onto the thick carpet, and held each other. We were skin to skin, kissing each other my head moving down to take her left breast with its large elongated nipple into my mouth. Has a baby I had drawn milk from it. Now I was an unnatural lover, my tormented body on fire, my mind now lost in the flooding sensations I was experiencing.

I was not alone in the quest for pleasure, my Mother nibbled my ear and I felt her fingers squeeze my nipple as she moaned to my licking tongue. I was lost in her warmth so much remembered so much given, this should be love, but I knew it was our new bodies responding, I felt her hand slide down my belly, my thighs intuitively parting to welcome her to journeys end. Her fingers were like sparking probes of electricity. I curved as she slipped past my silk and cupped my sex. I lifted my head from her breast and looking into the passion burning within her eyes, I sent my own hand down her fluttering belly and under her silk. She was soaking wet, just as I was on her long finger stroking my button and making me moan. I was close; my mother was now my throbbing panties. I could do nothing but respond in guttural moans and whimpers as she gently grinded her palm against my pulsating sex.

He clapped his hands, and we immediately stopped,

"Now Sarah on your back, and you Tara on all fours above her," I looked at him his eyes leaving me in no doubt.

"Now duty calls and you must be opened Tara," he laughed, "even I could not send you back to the kennel still a virgin, after such a performance."

I tensed so he was to take me in front of my Mother.

"After all it is only right, though very rare, for the Mother to see her daughter being fucked for the first time."

I gasped, and stayed rooted to the carpet.

"Girl you have done well, do not spoil it now, and make me decide your punishment not for you, but for your Mother." He picked up the whip and laid it across my Mother's thighs. I sensed the panic, and knew I had no options.

Standing over the both of us his hands moved down to the belt of his robe. I shivered feeling my mother's hands on my parted thighs, my imagination seeing what she could see, my wet slit open and waiting for him. The cloak fell away at his feet, he was hard, and lithe his chest covered in a down of silver hair. His muscled thighs led my eyes to the curving shape of his shaft. I shivered it looked rigid and demanding his hand pulled back the foreskin, as though to show it the virgin waiting below. I shuddered wondering if it already knew my mother.

"Come slut and prepare your daughter."

Obediently my mother slid her hands along my thighs and over my bottom her tongue flicking at my clit. I quivered lowering my head to my Mother's parted thighs.

"Stay still girl." I moaned as my mother licked my inner lips and went down to suck my button. "It is time to honour your Master. He moved and I saw the shaft sway across his thighs, the thickness and length making me tense. I feel my Mothers long fingers parting the cheeks of my bottom as he kneels behind me, the head touching and resting against my virginity. My thighs and bottom clench, and I feel the hardness of his hand on my cheek burning my flesh like fire, and the sound of the slap echoing around the room.

"Relax girl I must take you in a single thrust. I can only moan to the licking tongue of my Mother. I feel the hand and fingers in my hair, pulling my head back arching my body, I gasp, his head coming down to mine, the voice a harsh whisper.

"What is it you seek girl?"

I feel my Mother's hands slide around my thighs to hold me still for the thrust.

I blush.

"Speak girl, tell me what you desire."

The words said would mean I would no longer be what I was. I bit my lip and said goodbye to the girl.

"To be your slut, Master," I croaked.

The cock-head moved against my body. I try to relax, yet even wet, I knew I will be tight for such a man.

"Girl," he said in a husky voice.

I felt my Mother's hands grip my thighs, holding me still. The thrust was sudden and powerful. My virginity for a moment resisted him, then the pain came, and I feel the hot bar of flesh opening, filling, and impaling me. I gasp for air, the pain gone, now replaced inside my body with fullness. I arch as his fingers pull back on my hair. My body shakes, I feel my breasts swing to the power of his thrusting, and I can do nothing but take his onslaught. He pulls back my head so I look at the chair and the whip; it had taken just a few steps to turn me from a girl to his slut. I try to shake my head as his fingers keep the tension on my locks, inside me my belly churns.

Gently stroking my quivering thigh he stops, "there the virgin is dead, you have honoured me well girl with your once only blood. Now it is my duty to honour you, so the whole of the kennel will know you have pleased me. I cry out inside myself, as the dreaded fear lifts from me.

To return to the kennels still a virgin would have been for the girls of Mallow's harem to beat me with single strands of leather for bringing disgrace on all of them. To come opened and not carrying his seed would have been banishment for the rest of my life to a single room, and ignored by all. He wanted me and strangely, I wanted him, slowly I moved on him letting my body get use to him inside me. I felt so full; his balls touch my clit, and my Mother's tongue licked around them and me. Slowly he begins flexing his hard muscles, his stomach and thighs turning the penis inside me. I look at the chair and the whip, and feel him taking advantage of his thickness and rigidity to soften my newly distended interior tissue. He bends towards me, "girl this must be concluded quickly. You are a slut now and soon you will wear my collar and brand. Your dance I never knew existed except in the fantasies of men. You have pleased me, now it is my turn to perform my duty."

Slowly I feel him move inside me, and I wince, the edges of my raw lips being rubbed by his hardness. Slowly the cock moves out almost leaving me. I moan for it to return, my body wanting it. The pain as gone only the soreness remains, and another more powerful emotions moves from the darkness of my mind. Like unlocking clamps, my mother's hands release my thighs, and slide down to cup my aching breasts. Mallow lets my hair fall back onto my curving back, his hands moving down to my hips, as he begins to work me on his shaft.

I look down and gasp my Mothers thighs are still parted wide, her lips glistening in the light. I stay still for I must not touch her.

I feel Mallow's fingers dig into my flesh as he unleashes a sudden fury of thrusts, pulling it out and shoving it back in with a positive savage speed, that makes me moan and howl with each stroke. I feel my body slammed back against his hardness my breasts bouncing in the confines of my Mothers cupped hands my bottom slapping against his hard belly.

I can only whimper cry out as my breasts bounced to his opening of my sex. I was an emotional wreck locked in a body that craved for its Master like a drug addict wanting its next fix. I blushed not with anger or embarrassment, but knowing my Mother could now only watch her daughter being fucked, and the slow realization that my sex could not lie to her, as it makes his shaft shine with my wantonness. He thrusts in and I cried out. Ignoring my whimpers, he begins to work me on his shaft. Held by his hands, I can do nothing other than clench my raw sex and lift my hips a little, to ease the soreness. Yet in his demanding hardness, I feel excitement slowly coming from the depth of my body. He was shaping me inside to fit him perfectly. I looked down between my Mother's parted thighs, knowing she would be too. I was raw and wet, my own juices stinging me. I could not stop him doing whatever he wished with me. The virgin had died on his impaling shaft, now the slut was being born. With a sudden fury, he unleashed himself on my raw sex, pulling it almost out of me and plunging it back into me, with a positive savagery that was making me cry out to his every stroke. My whimpers and my newly opened body were exciting him, for he quickly started to add his own sounds to his thrusting. I worked my hips but his power and strength kept me under his control. I sensed he was close, and I could do nothing else to please him other than to open my womb. His hands go to my hair, and pulling my head back hard, I feel something hot and strangely soothing enter me. For moment he jerks inside me as he empties his balls, then he is still.

I feel him slowly pull out, and I blush knowing his softening cock is in my Mother's mouth. He as finished with me and I must wait perfectly still for his next command, I cannot move, even though my thighs feel like lead, and my sex exposed and raw. The ritual of my opening now finally over, he stands and moves around to my front, his shiny cock lowering its head in a salute to my raw sex.

"Come to my feet girl," slowly I crawl over my mother to his feet. I slip easily now into the display position my thighs parting, I feel some of his seed leave me and I blush. He smiles down at me.

"You must train your heat to keep me inside, even with your thighs parted." He chuckled. "Some Mistress may not appreciate you leaking me over their expensive carpets." He picked up his robe and slipping it on. "Maybe your Mother can help you with the exercises needed."

1...1112131415...18