Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Although I would wish you both in my bed, tonight the kennel must see duty done, so your Mother will warm my furs alone. Sleep well girl, for you have a busy day tomorrow." Picking up the leash from the floor,

"Sarah come to heel on my right side." My mother rolls gracefully onto her tummy, comes up onto all fours, and crawls to his feet waiting her head turned slightly for her leash. He bends and clips it to my mother's collar, and finally in a gesture for both of us. He puts the whip handle along with the leash in the same hand, and deliberately lets the leather thong rest on her curving back.

The door slid closed and I was alone.

I winced, my mother looked strangely natural, she looked both beautiful and elegant, her body almost feline. However, why was I thinking that it was natural to watch her walk on all fours at the heel of a man, especially now she had helped her daughter through her first fucking, and she was going to the furs for hers? I was nothing and yet why did I feel so much excitement, I winced. More of him was leaving me. I wanted to cry but no tears came, instead now what emanated from the black coldness of my mind started to frighten me.

The giggles came from behind the screen, and suddenly Kissy and Dari are staring at me.

I blush with embarrassment, Kissy pushes me onto my back and gently rubbing my silks along my sex examines them. The two of them study the soiled garment and look up at me smiling. On the white silks, I can see the speckles of my blood smeared by Mallow sperm.

I gasp, as Dari dips her finger into my raw sex and coming out gives it to Kissy to lick clean, and confirms with a nod it belonged to the Master. I suppose happy I had honoured the Master with my blood and received his pleasure into my womb. They lifted me gently to my feet, and returned me to the preparation room.

Athena was not there.

Placing me back on the seat next to the mirror, they unclipped my silks and with a certain reverence placed them on the table. Quickly and in silence, they used soft cloths to clean my raw sex, dabbing very gently at my opening. Satisfied for whatever reason only they knew, I was escorted back to my kennel, where on a small table stood a jug of the cool orange drink.

They both kissed me, and left sliding the bolt across the door behind them. I looked down at my body nothing had changed except the lips of my sex were raw and I felt the wetness return, this time not from me, but from my first man.

I moved to the small table and sat down on the segmented seat, which allowed the cooling air to sooth my raw lips. Looking at the jug, I poured out the juice and drank the first glass down quickly, and savoured the second for longer. I heard my stomach growl, but I knew food would not come tonight. I looked down even sitting on my own, in the solitude of my kennel I had gone unconsciously into displaying myself.

Was this the true me, a pleasure slut, her thighs never closing, her belly an empty vessel to be filled by the lust of man. There on the tiled floor, I dripped a few more drops. I moved to the bed and lay down. I looked at the picture at the end of the bed of the slave girl, was it to remind me of my significance within this strange world, where even the opening of a slave girl was done to strict rules of etiquette. Tomorrow I shivered and ignored it. I was still here today. Tomorrow could take care of itself.

My poor Mother I could not even cry for. The problem was how she had become what she was. The strange thing was Ruddick had kidnapped me, had he done the same with my Mother, or if Ruddick was to be believed she tumbled into his bed, and from what Ruddick hinted at, was quite willing to be collared and leashed. This was not normally, how a daughter should be thinking, her reactions should be crying, screaming for her Mother to come and make things go away.

The truth however unpalatable was between my legs, I now leaked my first man, the same one that was probably now having my Mother. The problem was not the shock of my Mother being there though it should have been, it was how focused I was on my body and its reactions to my first time.

In this world, I had started by fulfilling the ritual to bring me closer to my collar. Why did I want it so badly, the answer was simply self-preservation? Mallow could protect me, and for that protection, I had given my body to him. The unthinkable was my Mother helping a stranger to open me, I wondered. If Ruddick had been a businessman on earth, would he have had us both? I blush knowing the answer. I could see us sitting there with my father. Mother and Daughter demure and silent; all the while Ruddick would be smiling across at us both, knowing we carried him in our panties.

Sabina had been strict in changing my attitude to the one thing I must never do in this world and that was to think of anything other than this precise moment. Remembering Sabina's words, a slave who is not attentive to her Master every needs and wishes, would soon know humiliation and pain. If I was to survive, Mallow would come first in my life. The alternatives as Ruddick so coldly put them to me were not an option.

Even now lying on the bed, my skin searched the air, feeling even the tiny movement from under the door. I lay there my curving belly quivering this time with hunger. Yet my desire was still there just below the surface. I gasped as I touched my raw lips; slowly I inserted the tip of my finger and winced. I could still feel him there.

I looked at the drink had they doctored it, was I to be constantly kept at a simmering state for my Master's pleasure. How long could my body keep this up without my nerve endings wanting more and more stimulant, for smaller and smaller returns of pleasure? Questions and one I could not answer for it frighten me more than slavery. Was there a monster inside me I could no longer control? Athena had noticed it, and now in the moment the Master had torn into my young body. A monster had come to life.

I looked at the picture of the slave girl at the end of my bed, and felt sleepy, my mind unable to hold my fleeting thoughts.

Strangely, I blew a kiss to my new sister, who would never speak or show any other pose than on the canvass.

Slowly I felt the warmth invade me.

27.

I was not alone.

We are now sisters separated only by age.

Marlow looks down at us from his strange high chair, wearing the same black silk robe. Slowly almost floating he stands between us. First, he looks at me then at my mother, his eyes roaming over our bodies. His robe floats down and we are either side of his stone hard shaft. Together we plant our kisses in tribute along its length, and spread our thighs wide, showing his sperm leaking from our swollen raw openings. His hands go to our hair holding us in position, as we share our mouths with his cock. Slowly the cock grows bigger thicker and longer, I look up my mouth full of his shaft. Ruddick looks down at me, my dream dissolves, and we are now in a cavern hanging from shackles bolted to the slimy walls. Ruddick walks past me and I beg him to use me, he spanks my breasts hard and moves to my panting mother, who brazenly parts her thighs for him. With seemingly no effort at all, he lifts her up and away from the wall, her thighs either side of his hips, his bottom clenches his thighs quiver as in a single fluid motion he slams into her. I watch and gradually his shoulders grow bigger and more muscular, his hair falls away to the shiny dome of fear I know so well. He stretches up his towering height and width blotting out my Mother. The oak tree thighs I can see clearly clenching and powering him into her. Slowly he pulls out and I see my mother hanging slumped from the chains, her eyes wide and unblinking her inner thighs covered in blood. Krall turns and stands before me, his hand pulling back the skin to show me the blood-splattered head of his huge cock. I cry out fearing him as he walks towards me his shaft swaying from thigh to muscled thigh.

I jump a hand is shaking me. A voice almost an echo comes to me, and grows louder

"Come on Tara it is your big day."

I shudder, and try to open my eyes and run away from the nightmare.

I look up it was not Krall but the fun loving blue eyes of Sabina,

"Sabina I gasp."

"Common sleepy head, you know the routine by now, toilet, shower, and preparation room.

It's your big day," smiled Sabina.

28.

Even in the dark tunnel, I could feel the heat of the early morning suns. Slowly from the long corridor, Sabina brings me out into the sunlight. Twin suns rise in an azure sky, sending light into the shadows of the strange lunar landscape. I stand in a small open amphitheatre. On the first level, cushions are placed for the slave girls to kneel in a semi-circle, around a pair of St Andrews crosses in the middle of the stage. Sabina brings me to a huge cushion in front of a cross, next to which my Mother naked and oiled waits in the display position opposite the other. Between the two crosses, an iron brazier glows even in the sunlight. The oil on our naked bodies reflects only the sunlight, for we wear no metal.

Sabina stops me by the cushions, and I kneel. My thighs parting wide, my belly pulled in, my back arched offering my breasts to the twin suns for each to kiss. They are for the moment free like my neck, but cold hard metal and fire will come to them and me. My eyes see the abstract patterns from the Master's robe on the cushion I kneel on. Around me, I sense the tension from the other slave girls, kneeling around the edge of what Sabina calls the 'slave pit.'

I turn to my Mother us both wait our bodies arched in perfection our breasts thrust out proud. She looks at me and our eyes smile. She looks radiant and serene for such a moment, and I wonder if she has been drugged, or for that matter have I.

Footsteps crunch on the cinders; I shiver even with the heat.

The boots come into view, and the ritual begins.

"Sabina what is this you bring to my feet?" Mallow speaks.

"They are worthless slave girls Master, who wish to wear your collar. They are nothing. Shall I take them away and secure both to the feeding pole for the Bazela."

Mallow leaves the question floating in the still air; I shiver for Sabina as told me it is a huge snake that lives in the rocks, and feeds on the living and the dead.

"We both cry out together for his collar, begging him to take us.

"Then assume the posture of submission sluts," Mallow speaks in a voice showing anger.

Kneeling back on my heels, my arms extended, wrists crossed, my head between them, and looking down at the cushion, I part my thighs wider in the position of a licentious slut. I begin to sob for my life along with my Mother. For ritual or not, we are both fighting together for this man's protection and our very lives.

His boot slides between my thighs and I feel the hard leather scrape my pubis. I lift slightly and it slides under me. Slowly I settle down on it. The metal studs hot against my spread lips.

"Repeat after me slut," Mallow stops for a moment and then continues.

"I, Miss Tara Richardson once of the planet Earth," said Marlow to the audience and me.

"I, once Miss Tara Richardson of the planet Earth," I repeat.

"Submit myself, completely and totally, in all things,"

I feel the boot move.

"I submit myself, completely and totally, in all things," I gasp.

"To him who is known here as Oran Mallow, and hence forth you will call master"

"To him who is known here as Oran Mallow, who will be my master." I repeat

"To be his slut, his slave, nothing more than an article of his property to do with as he pleases."

"To be his slut his slave, and nothing more than an article of his property to do with as he pleases," I repeat.

From the metalworker holding out the tray Mallow takes my collar, and shows it to me. "Look up slut at this your collar." I see the intricate gold patterns, the dazzling rare white crystals that will turn into the sparkling colours of the rainbow with the heat of my body. Below the intricate Celtic knot I see Optera script I have yet to learn. Sabina as already coached me that it is my name.

"Do wish to wear this until your spirit leaves your body slut."

I bow my head offering my bare neck to him in submissions.

Slipping it around my throat, Mallow turns a key at the back, I hear the click of the locking mechanism, and holding the edge of my collar in his fingers, I catch the snap of metal as he breaks off the key in the lock, and throws it away.

He looks down at me.

"What have you to say slut."

"I am yours, Master," I whimper.

I look up for the only time I dare, tears running from my eyes. "I am yours Master," I lower my head. From this moment, I must not look on the Master's face unless he commands it.

He boot moves and I rise slightly to let it come free from my sex.

He shows the boot to Sabina, the leather shiny from my kiss.

He claps his hands

Kissy and Dari lift me by the shoulders from the cushion; I must be dragged to the St Andrews cross. I look up at it in pure fear. Bleached by the sun the wood looks almost ivory. Yet the shackles on each corner shine new. Quickly the two girls turn me and push me back onto the hot surface of the cross, the oil on my body helping to protect my skin. My arms are pulled upwards and my wrists secured to the bracelets. Unceremoniously my legs are pulled apart and my ankles secured. Spread-eagled my head lowered; I see my oiled body stretched out before me my breasts high and proud their nipples stone hard. Leather straps are placed around my neck and belly, and on each leg, above the knees and at the ankles, each are lashed tight. Two are placed like tourniquet constricting my left thigh. I can barely move. The girls step back and return to their places.

I wait hanging there the sun burning my oiled skin, as my Mother goes through the same ritual, before being dragged to the cross next to me, our bodies arched and secured thighs tense, our nipples stone hard with fear. We are the perfect match of elegant mother and her daughter, now owned by the man standing looking at our naked bodies stretched taut and straining on the cross waiting on their Master

I scream inside my mind for this not to happen, but before I can release it to the world. The metalworker pushes a thick leather wad between my teeth. I hear the coals move in the brazier. In my mind's eye, I see the white-hot iron, being lifted from the fire. Holding it in his gloved hand the metalworker examines it, and seemingly satisfied he passes it to Mallow's gloved fist. I cry out in panic through my gag, feeling the heat come towards me.

The branding took just five seconds so Sabina told me later. A moment of pain, that appeared, and would go on echoing in my mind forever. The touch of white hot iron branding, kissing, and burning me, claiming me for the world to see who owned my flesh. I felt all this in the moment of the heated iron touching me and almost instantaneously, there was a crackling, a flash through my outer skin and then, firmly, to my horror. The metal entered and lodged itself fixedly in my thigh. It was literally in my body, burning with white-hot fire. I spat out the bitten leather gag and screamed, oh how I screamed. The pain was now burning into my mind. I continued releasing the pain through my vocal chords. Not only could I feel the iron, but also I could hear it, hissing and searing in the precise shape of Marlow's family shield.

Yet my mind did not let go of me. The branding iron burned both in my thigh and just as hot in my mind. There was a scent now a sickly sweet smell of flesh burning. It was my own body being marked. I could not move my thigh. I felt the iron tight in my body, then, to my horror, pressing even more deeply. The marking surface of the iron dissolving my skin into the shapes of the heated metal, and submersing into my flesh, where only my blood began to cool it. I could not move my thigh in the least. I threw my head from side to side, screaming. It was lodged there, submerged, hissing and burning. Taking its time, not hurrying, it marked me, cleanly and deeply. Then, swiftly Marlow pulled it away. The pain did not go away; just fell to a level that did not have my body straining hard enough to break bones on the cross.

I slumped against the bracelets.

Only animals wore brands.

I jumped as cold water was splashed over my burning flesh, turning my agony from flame to throbbing pulsating pain.

Marlow handed back the branding iron and with the metalworker examined my thigh. Gently the let go of the two straps holding my thigh. The blood rushed in to make me whimper and sob.

"Perfect Master," the metalworker commented.

"Yes it will look good when it heels," Marlow returned the comment.

"Now Master her nipple collars. Having seen her sensitivity since the bio pool, I have lowered the threshold so the girl will feel your commands. I looked down at my poor nipples, I wanted to shout no please don't. Nevertheless, I stayed silent, and left my body to tell me of my throbbing thigh and my position in life.

Mallow claps his hands, Kissy, and Dari came, each take my nipple they gently kiss and suck them, I shiver, their individual tongues working each teat. I arch against the cross my nipples sending sparks into me, even the branding burning is now only adding more sensations than my poor mind can hardly handle. What is wrong with me? Mallow claps his hands and the girls leave my nipples free of their lips, he moves up to me and his fingers slide between my thighs along the groove of my parted lips.

He smiles at me stretched on the cross-helpless and soaking wet.

"Good girl you are still ready for pleasure even here. Mallow whispers.

"Now you have endured the pain, it is time for your torment."

"He steps back and the metal worker moves forward, a small silver trolley beside him, with what looks like wet cotton wool he dabs my nipples, and I feel them instantly go icy cold and numb. I look at them almost an observer in what happens next, he holds my left and taking a long silver needle inserts it through my teat. I look in horror as it reappears on the other side. With a slow easing, he pulls it out and quickly inserts a gold ring locking it with a click. A few moments later, I see the twin rings glistening in the light secured to my cold hard nipples.

Mallow steps up and looking at them both flicks each to see if they lay correctly for my chain.

"Her obedience chain metalworker," Mallow looks at me, his eyes sparkling with lust.

The metal worker opens a long thin intricate leather box. "Master both slaves are of a similar shape and size," he smiled obviously enjoying his work now. "I thought identical ruby pendants."

Mallow looked down, "perfect carry on."

Holding the tiny gold chain between his fingers the rings at each end, he clips to my nipple rings. I stare down at the chain suspended between my collars, in the middle glows a tiny blood red ruby. Even numb I feel my nipples pulling against their rings.

Moving across to my Mother I see her eyes wide with terror as Mallow puts back on the glove, and the metalworker begins to move a second branding iron in the fire. Handing the burning smouldering iron to him, he presses it against my mother's taught left thigh. I can smell the burning flesh; the pain turns her face ugly, as she bites down on the leather strip, her scream almost choking her as her naked shiny body twists trapped inside the harness of iron, shackles, chains and leather. Bunched muscles I have never seen before in my mother strain under the skin in pure agony, as Mallow keeps the iron on her.

He pulls it clear of her thigh, and hands it to the metalworker who slides it hissing into a bucket of water. A moment later with another he splashes my Mothers smouldering thigh and her body almost snaps against its restraints. her breasts shaking, her nipples so hard. Both men look at the brand and Mallow smiles. I stare fascinated as he claps and Kissy and Dari come to play with my Mother's nipples, and a few moments later are shooed away for the metalworker to ring them and lock the obedience chain. When finished Mallow moves to stand in front of my Mother they exchange words and his hand rests on her belly gently massaging it. Now he moves to the centre of the amphitheatre and we are released to our designated cushions. My Mother the more prominent position of his right heel, whilst mine is was on the left. Holding our hair, he pulls us hard to his thighs.

1...1213141516...18