Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For my Master to use me, fuck me and fill me with his seed," my Mother whimpered. For the duration that seemed to approach infinity, I lay watching the shaft sink right up to the balls. Then I saw it reappear plunge back in, with a deliberateness that showed it commanded my Mothers weeping sex. Although he had fucked me in this way, in front of my mother who had been where I was now. I could never in my life experience such a spectacular sight, that now created such a powerful aphrodisiac as this one, performed right in front of my face. The beautifully formed sex, framed by quivering thighs, the twin lips open now the mouth of her vagina wrapped tightly around the shaft. I could hear the slurping noises in my Mother's sex, well lubricated by the pricks steady and magisterial in and out. I could have gone on watching forever; the power of Mallow's thighs thrusting the shaft into my Mother, its length and thickness I knew was filling her as it did me. The balls the givers of life swinging obediently below, his tight hard cheeks clenching as he almost lifted her on his cock. I looked licked and tasted, my Mother squirming and panting to her fucking. I could not keep my eyes of the shafting my Mother was receiving, knowing from her sounds and the tension under my hands she was close, as Mallow continued without any rest. When the moment finally arrived my Mother cried out for Mallow to grant her the orgasm her body needed to release. Mallow pulled back her head hard.

"Cum slut, and open your womb to me, he grunted. My Mother came in a cry and whimper, her thighs moving under the strain of her vagina exploding. Mallow held her hair in his fist, and keeping her hard against his belly as I watched his balls jerk in their sac. For a moment he held her still, and then slowly pulled out of her, to dip his softening cock into my waiting mouth. The aromatic flavours of both him and my Mother spreading over my tongue.

31.

I looked down at the man I straddled; he was the owner of my flesh. I felt his hardness on my inner thighs.

I looked down at my breasts full and firm the nipples eager to be stroked, my tight belly pulled in to show my pubis kissing his flesh. I could feel his cock move inside me opening me a little more. I shivered and looked into his eyes imagining what he could see of his slave girl.

"Fuck me now girl," he said, his elegant voice rough with desire. "You know just how to do it slut."

"Yes my Master." I sigh in pleasure as I lifted myself up feeling his hardness slide out of my willing channel till only the head was inside me. I looked down no matter what his age he was strong and virile.

I squeezed the walls of my sex around his cock and was rewarded with a moan. I slid down the shaft my breasts bouncing with the force of my descent onto his hard belly, my obedience chain sending echoing shock waves into my hard nipples. It's was my turn to cry out, my fingers going to my hair my body arching over my impaling. I brimmed with pleasure, my hips gyrating and grinding onto him, my body shiny with sweat, as I worked every muscle till my body ached on his rigidity.

He reached up and took my eager breasts in his hands, plumping them, kneading them, and playing with my hard nipples between his fingers. He pulled on their rings and twisted them the pain magnifying my emotions.

I can only moan, my body now shook with sensations

I reached back and slipped my hand between his thighs, caressing his large balls his eyes filled with lust. I was holding his life force, gently rubbing them against each other. He thrust up and I panted. He was back in control of me again, commanding his personal plaything. I placed my hands now on his belly and began to move my hips lifting and sliding down on his stone hard member.

He pumped into me, shafts of pure pleasure filling me, spreading, making me shiver.

One of his hands has snaked down from my breast and gently massaged my button.

I cried out my body arching like a bow under the tension of my orgasm. I wanted so hard to cum to pour myself all over his shaft and his belly, but only the Master can command my orgasm.

I should be pleasuring him. But I didn't want to question him. It was not my place.

"Oh Master," I cry out my body throbbing.

I arch as he continues to keep pistoning into me, his clever fingers never leaving my throbbing clit, my swollen nipple, until I cry out. "Please Master, please."

He grunts, "open your womb slut."

I shudder and shake coming in a flood of heat onto his thick lovely cock.

"Oh, please Master your gift please." I can hardly say.

I threw my head back and let my orgasm wash over me, as he tenses beneath me, cries out, his hands going to my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh.

It spurts out from his throbbing cock into me, and the scent I adore, the aroma of his sperm comes up from between my thighs.

My head lies on the Master's hard belly, his gentle breathing moving my hair across his chest. Resting on his left hip his shaft curving over his thigh, like an oiled serpent shiny from my loving body. I looked at it and wondered. I winced and gently moved my thighs. For the last two nights I had warmed his furs alone, he had been brutal and I was sore.

The Master's hand stroked my hair and I nuzzled my cheek against his warm skin. By the bed on a small table lay the strange green crystal. I felt something touch me a tiny spark from the rings on my nipples. I tried to stay still and silent. I had given pleasure, now I must wait for my Master's command. I felt it again in both rings, just a tiny shock, not the pulsating commands from Mallow's ring, just a moment's tremor on the edge of my sensors.

I moved my thighs a little, even now after a month of being used I could still feel him inside opening, stretching, and filling me, as though a mere virgin. A hand moved over my bottom to remind me again of last night.

"Stay with me girl, when I ride you." Mallow said in voice both stern and soft.

"Yes my Master," I could only whisper as I waited on all fours my body crying out for him to mount me. My bottom raised my thighs parted wide, my back arched to curve my hips upwards parting my cheeks to reveal my open sex. He had run his hands down my flank, his pony waiting for its rider. My thighs quivered with the touch of his fingers on the tender healing skin of my brand. He knelt behind me and taking my hair in his fist like reins, he thrust hard into me, and I cried out. Shuddering he pulled back on my hair arching my back. He was riding me not with love or pleasure, but with the frenzy of long hard painful strokes, his hips working his cock and me together. I could smell him hot and excited. I was the workout for his body, his boiling rigidity to be released only as he rode, used, and finally fucked me. He wanted to break me to his will; I was to be shown the man, my Master. I could only whimper for I could do nothing. This was pure animalistic in the smell and sweat of our bodies. His hardness commanded me. My breasts ached as they swung under me to the violent jolting from his thrusts. He controlled me, and tormented me. My muscles quivered as I shook, hardly able to keep him in my saddle. The pain was burning the pleasure into my mind. I was hot wet and quivering my body no longer under my control. Just this thick hard shaft my universe my whole being. It was his power his hardness my body craved, I felt I was going down to his rigidity and I cried out buckling under him. He suddenly pulled out and I whimpered.

"Schhhhhhh girl," he commanded.

The cock head returned to my body but not to my sex. I tensed as it pushed against my tiny anal ring. Even now it still felt huge.

"Part your cheeks Tara; let me see you're ring." I spread my cheeks and waited. The pressure on my sphincter made me whimper, the pain came even with the head lubricated. I was barely breathing, as he pushed the head into me.

"Relax girl I do not want to tear you."

I cried into the pillow as the head forced its way into me. I tried to relax take deep breaths but the pain stabbed through me as finally the head went in.

He was above me in the classical 'press up' position using his own weight he thrust into me, I cried out as the pain returned.

He spanked my right cheek painfully hard. "Schhhhhh slut. Always remember pleasure and pain goes together."

My pain was exciting him; I felt the heated iron slide up into me, instinctively I bucked against it.

"Ah girl I see you are still not truly broken to your bridle."

He lunged harder lifting me almost off the bed, I cried out in pain and the strangeness of pleasure, it felt as though I had been impaled on a pole, I could feel its entire length and thickness. I bucked with his thrust, and for a moment in the fog of pain I thought he had torn me. I whimpered and for once he did not command me to hush. It moved in my anal passage sliding perfectly in and out of me. I was open and shaped by him. His sweat dripped on me like a shower as he worked me. I felt again the rawness of my deflowering, yet once again my body craved for it.

Slowly he lifted himself almost out of me and with an animal grunt slid in one fluid motion till our bodies where together and there I felt the heated warmth of his seed pour into me.

I felt his weight his hardness on my bottom and back. He pinned me there for what seems an age before he pulled out and fell onto his back beside me, and I winced and bit my lip.

Inside his seed stung my inflamed bottom, I had been fucked nothing more. My Master had taken his pleasure, and his workout, on a slave girl, and rode her hard like she would a pony early in the morning; he was not concerned whether it gave me pleasure. Strangely it excited me and in within a few seconds, made me shudder with sadness and contradiction. I wanted more from this relationship, but I had been shown what I could expect.

I lay there feeling his stomach muscles so hot and hard against my cheek.

"Tara this evening I shall be meeting an old friend of mine. You and your Mother will attend my chair, wear blue silks, and make sure you are both provocative.

"Yes my Master," I giggled.

"Now leave me, I need some rest," he chuckled

I stood and walked on my toes my thighs taught to show off my behind and my Master's property. He laughed, "I do not know who is worse, you are your Mother," he threw a pillow at my bottom. "Go on slut, back to your kennel."

"Yes my Master," I said in a sultry voice.

32.

Kneeling on the cushion by the Master's chair, we tilted out heads so our leashes could be unclipped easily by Mallow, who dropped the tethers into a pocket in the arm of the chair. There we waited in silence our thighs parted wide, my mother on the right and me on the left of the huge leather chair. Silently the door slid back and I saw the small feet of a cloaked figure enter, and my Master stand.

Gently knowing my Mother was doing the same I arched my back and spread my thighs a little wider, I offered what our master owned to the eyes of the newcomer, and waited for the buzz from our rings to command me.

"Good wishes Cronicks my old friend."

"Salutations Oran," the voice said almost sheepishly,

The short single vibration on my nipples commanded me.

"Greetings Master," I said.

A moment later my mother repeated the same greeting.

"Greetings girls," the voice sounded surprised.

"Take a seat my old friend, rest your weary body, and let us talk of your reason for you leaving your precious dig." Mallow said with the soft voice of concern.

There was a moment of silence, and I saw the feet cross to the armchair opposite. The slap of a hand on the arm of the chair made me jump.

"By everything the creator has accomplished my friend. I had heard rumours you had acquired a pair of rare beauties from a distant planet."

"Enjoy old friend." Mallow chuckled.

"Words fail me Oran, such beauty I have only seen in constellations, and in great works of art not of the Imperium I might add. Which can only display ugliness?

With a slow inhale of breath I offered my breasts to the newcomer's eyes, my nipples hard and proud pulling at their collars.

"I have heard a rumour, that they are Mother and Daughter though sisters would be my guess."

"No the rumour is right," Mallow chuckled.

"So why are you not taking your carnality with them both right now, instead of talking to me. By the dark forces turning this galaxy, if I where thirty years younger," he laughed I would never get out of bed."

"You are a dirty old man Cronicks," Mallow laughed.

"No Master trader Mallow, just a man who feels himself stirring in his pants wishing that not so many years have already passed." He coughed. "I see they both wear your brand, Have you?"

"Yes each carries my seed." Mallow said in a whisper.

I blushed.

"Do not go red girl, for you do your Master credit," Cronicks whispered in my direction.

"By the constellation they are rare beauties, the Mother could easily pass off as the girl's sister. What fine breasts, so full, firm and proud. I see you have them both wearing obedience chains. The daughter, I have to ask old friend?" he laughed, "Did she always wear colour?" Cronicks continued.

"No I stained the white; she knows only me."

"So the story is true Mother and virgin Daughter.

"By all that is in the galaxy, you are indeed a lucky man. The first through the gates of paradise," Cronicks shook his head, "Now real Paradise will seem a poor place after her."

"Let us hope neither of us is invited there for a long time." Mallow chuckled.

"Aye I second that motion."

I blushed, for even with my blue silks covering me, I knew they were translucent enough for man to see me glistening.

"I see she weeps for you, are you not keeping her happy?"

I felt my face flush my breasts move to my quickening breath.

"No you randy old bastard, she carries me."

He laughed. "No finer compliment to a slave girl than to show her Master glistening off her lips."

"The Mother I have not used these past three days," Mallow said.

"Does the daughter take all your sap Oran?"

"No," he chuckled, "I thought you would like to explore the mother's paradise, without me being there," Mallow smiled.

Before Cronicks could reply Marlow commanded my Mother.

"Go to Master Cronicks Sarah."

"Yes Master," my Mother whispered.

"See old friend how her nipples are eager to please." Said Mallow

Slowly I watched her crawl sensually towards Cronick's feet; her bottom raised her breasts hanging down together. She stopped and raised her body reverting back to the display position, her ankles crossed, her bottom resting on her heels, Her back arched in the perfect bow shoulders straight, her breasts offered to his eyes, her belly flat, and her head up, and her eyes averted to the floor. I blushed when my Mother parted her thighs wider than she had at Mallows chair. Keeping still I watched strong thick fingers calloused by hard work, come to lift her breasts.

"They feel firm and full, you carry them well woman, now let me see. What was it your Master said about eagerness?" He chortled

I could just see through my eye lashes both thumbs graze across her nipples, gently massaging them. I shivered watching my Mothers nipples bend to the pressure. I looked down at my red buds swollen with passion sparking emotions all over my body. My belly quivered and I bit my lips. He was tormenting her now. I tensed as Mallow bent and spanked her right cheek.

"Let go girl and show your emotions, his voice a command.

My Mother moaned and whimpered arching further back to offer her nipples and her breasts to those rough skinned hands...

"You are eager to please girl I will say that for you. It would of course be interesting to see what other reaction you may have girl." said Cronicks as he let her nipples go.

"Sarah, you will spend the rest of the day and night with Master Cronicks, honour me girl by pleasing him. He is a dear friend, one of the few men I respect."

Cronicks face looked shocked, along with my Mothers.

"Go on take her she will serve you well, whilst you are under my roof,"

Cronicks looked down at my Mother's still body displayed at his feet. From the rise and fall of her breasts, I could only guess at her shock. "Come at least she will keep you warm in the furs."

"Go to the left of his chair girl,"

Slave crawling to the cushion my Mother spread her thighs in silence, her eyes wide.

"I thank you for the girl, she may be able to help me visit places I have not seen or felt in a long time." He chuckled.

"Trust me old friend she can raise the dead."

"I hope not or my Father and that bastard brother of mine I was glad to keep him buried these past two years may want to keep her." Cronicks laughed.

From another pocket on the arm of the chair Mallow pulled out a ring, "You will need this to command her; you are familiar still with the slave codes." Mallow said.

"I think so, still it will be interesting remembering them all again, and what the hell if I get one wrong, I may want the girl to remain in it

Looking at my mother, Mallow whispered for all to hear.

"I'm told Master Cronicks; use to have three or four slave girls to please him at any one time, and he left them all quite satisfied, lets us hope you have the staying power eh! Sarah." Chuckled Mallow

Cronicks coughed.

"Ah! Forty years ago. When a man could go all night, between the thighs of a beautiful slave girl, and work all day without sleep. Now my bed summons me for only dreams, then," he winked at Mallow, maybe not tonight."

Both men laughed.

"Still remember my friend, our illustrious covetous leader Emperor Balbinus whatever his number is eighth or ninth, I can never remember. May the Universe keep revolving around him? The light of our Galaxy, the path to perpetual whatever you can think of. His spy's I suspect have already told him of these two and their beauty, and what he does not have, you know he always wants. Be careful old friend."

"He has enough girls to keep his feet warm, he does not need anymore," said Mallow.

"Aye and that is all they do, so I'm told. However, with all things in the Emperor's court, there are of course rumours. Somewhere in the palace of perpetual light, there is a private chamber of amusements. There I am told he spends a great deal of time with his useless manhood and his jaded palette. He apparently enjoys the darker pleasures.

I shivered and Mallow stroked my hair, "you are save girl, never fear." Mallow spoke reassuringly.

"I will heed your warning you old bastard. Now tell me what have you found amongst the ruins that brings you to me across three solar systems."

"Are these girls trustworthy?" asked Cronicks.

"They know many things about me. They also know where their graves lay open and waiting should they say one word of this conversation outside these walls and to anyone else. As you can see, the only thing open to your eyes is their bodies. Yet even to you old friend their minds are closed to my business. They speak only when I command, they are totally obedient and loyal to me. So do not fear my friend your treason to our glorious emperor will not leave these four walls."

"Walls have ears Mallow."

"Not in this house. So enough about my slave girls; tell me what it is you have found that brings you hot foot from your beloved pile of stones," asked Mallow.

"I thought for a moment you had emptied more than your balls into these two." Cronicks laughed. "Welcome back Master Trader Oran Mallow."

"Fuck off," Mallow replied

Both men laughed and Mallow clapped his hands for the serving slave to enter.

Melina entered and waited by the door her head bowed, wearing just a blue silk tunic leaving her left breast uncovered, and the hem revealing the smooth outline of her thighs. In her hands, she held an elegant silver tray on which a blue glass bottle towered over twin cerulean stemmed glasses. Placing it on a small ornate table by Mallow's chair, she turned and left the room.