Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled it clear and leaning forward slid the heavy crystal down between my breasts and over the plain of my belly. I tensed and he burned his hand into my right cheek with a hard spank. I arched as I suddenly felt the cold glass against my wet vagina. Suddenly I felt the coldness slide in, a thousand times harder and crueller than the largest organ. For a moment I was suspended on its tip, then Mallow's hand moved and I was lifted, and slowly with my own weight helping, it glided into me its hardness and shape crushing against my smouldering clitoris. I looked at him my body speared on the crystal my sultry eyes hot with desire. Gradually inside me I felt tremors, I arched to take more of the hardness. I almost screamed with longing, my head falling back, my eyes blinded by the intense feelings between my thighs. Inside my cunt was a hardness I had never felt and a tingling that was running riot inside me, I was a slut, being fucked by a cold hard crystal. What was happening to me my body was on fire, I was reacting to the vibrations inside my wet vagina. Yet my mind was going into a world my body had brought it to, I curved my back opening my cheeks. Oh my God I wanted Mallow to fuck me in the ass, whilst the crystal filled me, the combination of hardness and heat, I grabbed my breasts and pain tore from my screaming nipples. My body was out of control my hips undulated wildly against his clenched hand, the crystal going back and forth, back and forth, until I could not endure it and the ecstasy came again paralyzing me and silencing my open mouth, I could feel the tip of the rod touch my uterus. In my womb the egg waited, I was ripe for breeding. I looked at Mallow my sultry eyes wide with desire, I whispered in a voice I did not recognise.

"Fuck me Master; I moved my head forward, my eyes drawn down to his balls hanging there between his legs, watching them move against each other, they looked so beautiful those givers of life.

"Please Master breed from me."

Oh my god what was I saying. He thrust the crystal deep into me, its vibrations sending shivering pulses into my nipples. I was hot, the crystal felt so hard so demanding, my body crying out to create another life. My eyes begged him, but he simply smiled and pulling out the crystal to my moans, thrust it hard back into me, my cries now screams as my orgasm exploded. I hung for a moment on the rod my body stretched taut like a drum skin. Flashes exploded in my mind, and suddenly I floated in the blackness of space, all around me where planets orbiting me in the planetarium of my mind. Visions passed I tried to stay with them, but they filled my mind in a millisecond and where gone. Suddenly blinding pain struck the back of my eyes, and the blackness came to cover me, as I fell into Mallow's waiting arms.

A moment later shivering with shock and a strange coldness, I opened my eyes.

Mallow threw one of the furs over my prone body, and looked to my left. I followed his gaze as the headache began to fade. Next to me was the crystal shiny from my body, however now inside the key a pulsing green light slowly dimmed.

To be continued...

Copyright Tara Richardson 2011