Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head and remembered again the panting, the moaning and the shivering. The cries of pain and pleasure muffled in the mattress heralding the moment she had melted around his shaft. He had smiled and continued to fuck her, until she screamed her second orgasm, and then he had finally relented and emptied his balls into her. He looked down at the girl, her desirability and value increased by Sabina's one word. Having waxed her smooth, she had discovered the girl was a virgin.

I lay dreaming, the warm sun kissing my skin, Sabina giggled, and I felt her lips kiss my snug white thong, sending shivers up my spine. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. Playfully I parted my thighs feeling the material stretch across the swollen lips of my sex.

I was raw nerves, my naked breasts shiny in their oil, my nipples glistening hard on their peaks. I knew she could see my thong was wet. The nightmare, the fear and the excitement had come again in my recurring dream. He was hard and so brutal, nothing soft just muscles knotted to the hardness of stone. I looked at Sabina's long fingers; those same fingers just a few days ago had discovered me. Hands casually slipped onto bare skin, face, neck, shoulders and thighs. My swollen breasts held captive in their bra, released and stroked. The dream made me want her. Yet my wetness made me yearn for something else.

Sabina's long fingers went to the thin elasticated band of my thong, and I tensed. The fingernail slipped under the lace, sliding along my hip and over my quivering belly, to graze the raw smooth curve of my swelling sex. I moaned, my thighs parting wider, stretching the lace like a drum skin, across the swollen bridge of my parted lips. Mesmerized I watched Sabina, and felt the fingernail scrape the edge of my slit, her fingers sliding over the smooth curve, parting my lips to scrape my hardening button. I moaned and looked down between my thighs at the raised tent of my thong, feeling the finger flicking and rubbing my swollen clit. I cried out as she massaged me, played with me, and worked me, with an assurance that even frightened me.

I moaned, I so wanted the fingernail to turn into lips, a tongue or even something from my dream. I looked into the sun my eyes squinting; I felt the pull and the thin material tear, my soaking thong reduced now to a rag, being pulled up through my engorged sex making me gasp.

Holding it between her fingers she sniffed it, and kissed it before throwing it in a wide arc into the pool.

"Shall we go for a shower?" Sabina suggested.

I nodded my body shivering with excitement.

The observer continues to look down smiling to himself, when Sabina on queue rips away the girl's thong, to show the younger version of the cunt that had waited for him on the bed. The girl was a natural eighteen, innocent and yet full of promise. The contradiction in her virginity surprised even him in the way the girl took to Sabina.

The aquamarine tiled bathroom was equipped with several kinds of showers enclosed in a glass column. One attached to the ceiling, four smaller ones attached to the dolphin patterned tiles down one side. Another and smaller one attached to a long flexible hose.

Warm fog swirled around the both of us. The forceful spray set the nerve-endings in my skin tingling; the hot water coursing down my nude flesh induced a feeling of hedonistic abandonment. Groping for the controls, I turned off the barrage of droplets, and lathered my upper body with fragrant soap. Sudsy rivulets coursed down smooth white skin, mimicking caressing finger-strokes tracing sinuous curves. Beguiled into dwelling on my slow, sensuous descent, I cup my firm breasts offering them to Sabina's soapy hands, the nipples eager to be touched. Sabina smiled and taking each of my hands, she pulls them around my back, forcing my shoulders back and thrusting out my helpless breasts. I was hot from the sun, and yet shivering from my overloaded emotions. Sabina giggled and lathered each of my breasts, gently pushing down with her thumb on my begging nipples. I could only pant and moan, my nipples sending shock waves into my quivering flesh. Taking both nipples in her slippery fingers, Sabina clamped down on them and drew me captive to her. I felt my body suspended on my nipples, then Sabina relented, and I sensed a hand slide down my tensing belly. I wanted so much to open to her. I gasped as her fingernail flicked my nipple, sending tantalizing impulses racing down hypersensitive nerves. A foam-finger from Sabina insinuated itself down between the cheeks of my bottom, riveting my attention on the most intimate part of myself. I panted aching for release. Sabina slid a palm between my legs cupping me like a pair of panties; I spread unashamedly wide for her. Little gusts of breath hissed from between my delicately bowed lips, that part to accommodate their expulsion. Slowly I move inside her cupped palm, my lips spreading out, a finger slides along my valley floor from my vulva to my throbbing clit. Fingers pull along my lips. I want her to enter me, I plead with my eyes for her to thrust into me. I cry shaking but her unrelenting torment goes on, fingers, hands, hard palms, stroke me massage me and grind against me. I sense my body opening and spreading, of yielding, of abdicating the last vestige of control over myself. Shivers and contrasting heat flood into my quivering thighs, waves of blissful tremors coursing upwards from the rigid finger, protruding from the folds of my tender flesh, a magical combination of exquisite sensations that led towards the giving of me to my tormentor. The paroxysm of internal contractions that could only be experience at the epicentre of my body sent me spiralling out of control, as with each wave after wave of pleasure my orgasm washed over me.

I stood under the crossed streams of water.

"Spread your legs Sabina," I commanded her.

She smiles and obeys, as I play the warm pulsating water onto her sex. She quivers as the water strikes her inner lips, and around the opening to her vagina.

I move the hose in close knowing the beating water makes her wince with pain, and yet I know she also burns with pleasure. I look at Sabina, and smile, knowing she is pleading with her eyes for release. I put my fingers over some of the holes in the nozzle, to increase the force on her sex. I know it will feel like pulsing sprays of tiny pebbles beating Sabina's inner sensitive lips. But already she moves with the jet of water her body responding her belly and thighs quivering.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

Sabina stays still her sex open to the hose, her body suspended on the jetting fountain; I turn the lever on the edge of the hose, reducing the spray to the central cluster of nozzles, working it across her thighs, her sex and her bottom. I watch her whole body tremble with the beating of the water. Instinctively I knew with the pain her orgasm was coming, just in the way she embraced it by parting her thighs wider for her tormentor. I lean forward to take Sabina's eager pierced nipple into my mouth. The taut hard bud slipped between my lips onto my flickering tongue, and immediately turned to stone. Sabina cries out like a distressed animal, as I scrape the edge of my teeth along the swollen sensitive skin. The tiny gold bar and studs catching, and holding the tip of her nipple in my clamping teeth. Sabina quivers from the pain I know is mingling with her pleasure. Slowly she wraps her arms around my neck, and moans hungry for more. She whimpers and I keep the hose close to Sabina's sex, and bite down on the swollen nipple. Sabina's body goes into spasms, I sense she is close.

"I love you." Sabina said.

I stop the shower.

"Not yet Sabina," I said giggling and grabbing a thick bath towel and run for the bedroom.

"You bitch," Sabina croaks and runs after me the corner of her towel stinging my right cheek.

4.

The observer saw a mass of hair, white bath towels and female flesh, the girls tumbled onto the huge king size bed. The giggling and struggling had the girls quickly panting as legs and arms entwined, outlining taught muscles under shiny skin. It was a sensual catfight of domination, breast-to-breast, bellies, thighs, grinding pubis against grinding pubis, and fingers squeezing breasts pulling nipples and pinching skin. Rolling and twisting the straining muscles defining the energy they used to overcome the other. The playful spanking had started making both girls clench their reddening cheeks. Thighs parted wide as one straddled the other for just a moment before being pushed away.

The observer watched surprised by the erotic display of two beautiful young girls fighting to dominate one another, and their contrasting bodies. He looked at Sabina although taller and older; her body was caught in the moment of pubescence, with her long boyish legs, her hard knees, and those sinewy thighs. The concave athletic belly with the perfectly aligned muscles, leading to and showing in the absence of any hair a full pubis and the deep slit curving under her. The absence of hair had created the hermaphrodite, a boy above the navel and the woman below.

In reality, her sensuality was an aphrodisiac.

In the heat of midday, both girls quickly shine with sweat, as they fought fearlessly for the dominant position. Thighs parted wide for better and stronger holds, showing the observer eager young cunts.

The hair pulling created more screams, and more echoing smacks of hands on pert firm flesh. Rolling one way then the next, they nearly fell from the bed. Fighting like cats now, they screamed, as fingers squeezed breasts leaving angry red marks.

Both girls were fit the observer noted, but at this intensity it would not last long.

They were both showing tiredness, and there the stronger earth girl began to dominate.

The girl was astride Sabina's hips now, her body sliding forward her hands holding Sabina's and pinning them to the mattress. Raising her bottom, she slides her breasts along Sabina's captive body, planting kisses and licking as she moved up to her mouth.

The observer saw the perfection in the moment as both girls stopped to catch their breaths. Tara slid forward on Sabina her thighs parted either side of Sabina's hips, her divided cheeks exposing the wetness of her sex, and the dry unbroken spiders web around her tiny asshole.

I look down at Sabina my breathing slowly returning to normal. I turn to look into the huge mirror. I shiver, my body laid across hers, matching even her parted thighs, our open sexes aligned one on top of the other. I stay still taking in the smell of our fight, my own sexuality overlaid with Sabinas'. I lick Sabina's neck tasting the salt on her drying skin. Sabina closes her eyes and leaning her head over the bed offers me her long, slender throat, and her open body. My breasts mash and rub against Sabina's hard nipples prodding my flesh. I move across her face and lower my lips onto her mouth, my tongue sliding inside to explore the hollows of her mouth. I lick the roof and inside her mouth, I pant, as I dream of my nightmare coming behind me so hard and so brutal. I feel Sabina's hands move down my hips over my bottom. Her fingertips grazing my wet channel, I cry out, dreaming of the first thrust into me. Pain, awkwardness, my bottom quivers, I gasp pulling away from the tormenting fingers. Gradually I slide down kissing and licking her quivering skin, my mouth opening to take her elongated left nipple between my lips. Sabina gives a woman's soft sigh, the helpless moan, igniting me to do more. Gently I close my teeth on the throbbing nipple, and scraping the raw flesh. I felt Sabina arch under me whimpering, her thighs parting wider to show me her wantonness, her desires her needs. Long fingers slide into my hair, curling around the blond strands, gently directing me down. Madly for Sabina I ignore her, and continue to lick and stabbed with my tongue, hooking the round elongated nipple. I suck on it with all the pressure I can exert over the tensile skin, and send my hand to wonder.

The observer was surprised how quickly the girl had learned, another asset that would increase her value. He looked between the girls parted thighs at the smooth swollen lips parted to show their openings, one already shaped by him, the other to be unlocked. He smiled as he remembered the words, about the gates to paradise.

My hand slides down over her concave belly to cup her extraordinary protruding pubis. In my palm, it swells reminding me of a naked male manikin. I slid my finger along the inside of her lip pushing gently against it. Sabina rewards me with a moan, when I brush her distended clit. Sliding down to the well of her vulva, I stop massaging the rim feeling her body clench; I bite gently down on the nipple and thrust into her. Sabina cries out in pain and pleasure as my fingernail scrapes along inside her vagina. Pushing against the soaking wet walls, I thrust in another finger to join the first. On my forearm, I feel Sabina's inner thighs quivering. I leave Sabina's breast, to the sigh of please come back, as my lips and tongue move down Sabina's body leaving a snail's trail over her quivering skin. In the journey across the valley of her belly, I inhale both our sexualities; hers now mixed with mine. My wet fingers slide out, as I dip my tongue into her naval, washing around the indentation. I feel her tremble as my hands now spread down her hips to slide under her bottom, my tongue gliding over the curving swell, and into the valley of those parted lips. Flicking and licking I taste Sabina a mixture of heady erotic smells, overlaying the taste of the sea, skin, her womb, and her excitement. My fingers spread on her boyish cheeks serving her up for my mouth, my tongue washing the inner lips, sliding down past her vulva and licking across her anal ring, then up to her weeping opening, and onto her clit. I suckle pulling the head clear of the hood, sensing Sabina's is close to the peak, hearing the moans the cries and the sobs. Enfolding her clit with my lips, I suck as if to tear out her organ of pleasure by its roots. A hoarse, throaty cry comes from Sabina when I gently bite down on her clit. Pain, more pain, from my savage teeth, and now soothing licks with maddening flicks of my tongue, down along her deep crack, dipping into her well so open, and then up again to draw in her clit. I taste her and something else, but Sabina is panting, gripping my hair tightly. I move around her opening exploring her. She moans and writhes on the bed, crying out for me to stop teasing her. The catalyst is missing. She is trembling. I flick my tongue and she shudders. The whimpering comes out and I feel her wetness on my lips. I release her bottom, slide my hands up to her nipples, and slowly rotate them in my fingers, my tongue searching her opening. Her thighs tighten clearly showing her closeness. I take her un-hooded clitoris back between my lips, and like her nipples, it grows harder, I gently twist her milk teats.

"Tara hurt them," she whimpers in a husky croaky voice. "Hurt them please," she gasps. My fingernails pinch hard into the nipples twisting them in my fingers, knowing her identical nipple bars are helping me to send more pain into her small breasts. She screams out her body arching, shuddering, as I drink from her, lapping up her essence as she hangs suspended on the peak of her orgasm.

5.

Sabina lay in my arms snuggled into my side, her hand casually laid across my stomach. I looked up at the ceiling lost in my thoughts. Our contrasting bodies drained of sensations. I wonder if this would be my last chance to do this, now college term would start tomorrow. The balmy days of summer would quickly turn to the gold's of autumn, and the question of whether Sabina would be still here. She had hinted the words she must leave soon. Maybe just maybe this would be the last time. I was saddened by the thoughts of my two lovers never sharing me. When Alana returned in November, would she even come back to the dance school? Would they be a job for her? Things were changing even for me. Could I keep up my Pole dancing, with schoolwork doubling, and Alana no longer there to encourage me?

Since five, I have loved dancing. First, it had been ballet, then when my figure started to show signs of escaping the confines of my tutu. I moved over to contemporary dance, tap, missing ballroom because it was to regimental and boring, touching showgirl, and finally arriving at pole dancing in my last year. Alana my Polish dance teacher had smiled when I had turned up for my first lesson in a pair of black cutaway shorts, and Pineapple Crop Rainbow Tee shirt. She had caught me stroking the pole strangely excited by the polished hardness, and commented that if my mind was as dirty as my body. She had smiled and left the rest unsaid. I had simply blushed.

Alana quickly found out I was a natural, and later in our one to ones, I had rapidly mastered difficult movements on the pole such as spin, aerial and inverted. The constant calisthenics had toned my body and even with my large breasts, which had eliminated me from ballet, now needed no sports bra for support.

Slowly the pole became my life, my highs when I was on it and my lows when I was not.

It was after a workout a month ago, Alana had asked me after a session, did I feel sexy on the pole? I had blushed and nodded. I felt also alive it was like a drug my body now needed. She had smiled.

The conversation continued on the wooden floor of the classroom. While I came down from the high, my body got from my exertions. I was dehydrating when she opened her bag, to pull out the costumes she had worn as a professional pole dancer in Prague, when a drunken customer had made a grab for her on the pole, and she had fallen dislocating her shoulder, tearing muscle, tendons, and ending her career.

I held each in my hands, the skimpy gold bikini, tiny shorts, latex tops, and finally my favourite a silver thong with a matching cut away top. I looked on feeling the material so thin. She had smiled and told me to try it on without my bra and panties underneath. I looked at the tiny bra, and Alana had laughed. Telling me it was stretchy and there was enough to hide my nipples. A few minutes later, I stood by the full-length mirror, Alana behind me looking over my shoulder. I could see virtually all of my breasts, held in their skimpy prison, my nipples only just hidden, yet poking to escape. I blushed, the thong felt snug and tight over my sex and up between the bare cheeks of my bottom. Alana had looked me straight in the eyes and told me I was beautiful, and a natural dancer. However, could I put the whole thing together in a flowing sensual way, using my own sexuality? She had playfully spanked me on my naked bottom and I had moved to the pole.

The first problem had been not my technique, but my blond hair coming out from the sides of the thong. For a sensual pole dancer doing the splits required me to be hairless. I winced and Alana had laughed, she had waxed a number of girls and if done properly it hardly hurt.

Back at her tiny flat the next day, I laid on her massage couch with only a towel. The waxing had made me wince, the oils relaxed me, and Alana's soothing lips had made us lovers.

In a way all this had been in inevitable, neither of us were in a relationship. We shared showers, washed each other's back, and spent many hours together in the dancing school.

Now looking up at the ceiling Sabina's words echoed in my ear, I wondered if I was a true lesbian. The relationship between Alana and me was teacher and pupil, and then lovers. Between Sabina and me, it had subtly changed over these last few days. In the beginning, the relationship had been relaxed and open, now I slowly felt Sabina become more assertive. She had waxed me only yesterday and it had been painful. The little bites on my nipples, the heat in her eyes. So was I a lesbian? The answer was no, if Paul had been anything to go by. Poor Paul, his beautiful body now was just a pile of ash.