Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes, and open them again in another futile gesture of hope, I would return to my bed.

Next, I looked down at my breasts, there were bigger, the skin tight and shiny with oil. They moved gently with my breathing, the puckered nipples forced out into the air so hard and responsive. I dared not touch them again. I pass over my body like a sightseer over my flesh. What has happened to me, what have they done to me? Where am I? Questions flood my mind. I open my thighs slightly, the arc of my smooth pubis showing my closed swollen lips. It strangely looks fuller and more curving. I gently touch myself and like my nipples, I immediately feel my body respond. I arch my back, my thighs instinctively parting wider. What is happening to me, I want to explore myself, I feel so sensitive, my fingertips grazed my lips and I feel the heat shoot deep inside me.

What had they done to me? I can hardly control my own body. Had they given me a drug that made me hypersensitive?

A sickly sweet smell permeates the room, and I wondered if it was the oil on my body.

I cried out more in anger and frustration, and feel my hair stroke my back.

My hair! What had they done to my hair? My thick yellow corn tresses cascaded down my back past my shoulder blades, where the ends had laid before I was drugged. Now in a fan shape of curving locks, the ends were now caressing and touching my lower back.

What was happening?

Why had someone done this to me?

I shuddered, the questions running through my mind in a loop.

True fear belongs to the unknown. Fear comes along with panic, but it was pointless. I tried even in futility to open the cage door, but it was locked.

A thousand questions, no answers, well not the ones I wanted to recite to myself. I lingered there for a long time in the helpless moods of desperations hoping all this was a bad dream.

Kidnapped, was a single word that changed life forever, had this happened to me.

I looked passed the bars and slowly looked around the room. It was elongated in the shape of a large corridor. The walls were braced by frames all covered in a padded blue material. On my side of the gallery were a dozen identical cages, on the other, what I could see was a further ten, and all were empty. Between the cages, steel posts rose up from the floor, a ringbolt secured to the top of each. At the far end, I saw on a raised black podium a huge wooden St. Andrew's cross, and at each end, hung loose were open iron shackles. In the middle at the joining of the beams, a green square cushion made of worn and stained leather, was held in place by copper headed nails.

I gasped, to the right of the cross on the wall a black metal bar was secured, and from it hung a variety of whips. Their ebony handles appeared to be identical, however at the ends of the handles hanging down, were various strands knotted at the ends, reducing in number until finally my eyes saw the single one. I knew with a shiver was a bull whip.

Suddenly I heard a sound behind me, and jumped quickly regaining my balance. He looked down at me, and felt my own breathing begin to quicken, and fear run icy cold through my body.

"Remain on your knees girl." The glacial voice spoke.

He stood in front of the cage wearing a Romanesque style garment made from something that looked like blue flax. Ruddick was a muscular man with strong defined arms and legs. The hem of the garment came just midway on his thighs, showing strong powerful muscles moving under his tanned skin.

I trembled.

The sight of those muscled biceps and his bare arms matching the power of his thighs. On his feet were simple leather flip flops.

"What have you done to me?" I shouted back in pent up frustration.

I wanted to scream, and then I looked down at my naked body my breasts and my stone hard nipples. I tried to cover them.

"Before you start your training," Ruddick said.

I looked up at Ruddick, something was wrong. It was like watching a movie with the sound uncoordinated with the film.

"Understand this girl," he continued. Inside your head behind your ear, I have implanted a universal translator for the three main languages of the Imperium. It will take time to synchronise with your brain. So my words when I speak may appear to come later than from my lips. I will account for this delay in your response to my commands," he paused for effect, "for a little while that is."

I looked on gasping, trying to think of something to say.

Ruddick motioned to Sabina, who came into the room and stood just behind him.

"Sabina show the girl what I expect in my presence."

Sabina moved forward and I saw she was wearing around her hips an intricate thin gold belt, jewelled with inset white crystals on either side of three small gold rings, from these hung on the middle a short diaphanous purple silk that just covered but hid nothing of her sex.

In a single fluid motion, Sabina sunk to her knees, sitting back on her heels, her shoulders straight, her concave belly, palpitating like a tiny bird's heart, and her head up, eyes looking down at the floor, her hands moving behind her, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting out her tiny breasts. The darker areolas anchoring the long nipples, each now pierced by a gold ring from which a delicate gold chain hung in a gentle curve between them.

Slowly she opened her thighs wide and stayed perfectly still at Ruddick's heel.

He came close and bent down to fiddle with the door of my cage. There was a click and it slid open. Quickly and silently, he crossed to the ringbolt and unlocked my leash, and threaded it back through the bars.

"Out girl and at my feet, Remember the slave crawl you did to the pole, anything else will earn my wrath."

I stayed in the cage. "What is going on, what the hell have you done to me, and where am I?"

Ruddick looked at me.

"Before any of your questions are answered. You will first show respect, in not speaking unless I command you too."

"I want to go home," I cried

He laughed. "That is impossible girl."

"Why?" I asked, "give me my mobile and I will get father to collect me."

He laughed.

"Please," I cried.

"Enough girl, first your phone is not here, if it was it would not have the range."

"I'm sure it would; there is a mobile phone mast not two miles away." I snapped back at him.

"There would be if you were still at the house, but you are not." Said Ruddick is voice still slightly out of sync with his lips.

"So where am I," my voice now on the verge of hysteria.

"From the mobile phone mast, or the house, about half a billion miles, give or take a few million.

I looked at him in horror.

"Is this a sick joke?"

"No girl it is the truth," said Ruddick.

"Let me get dressed, I'm going home. I don't know what game Sabina and you are playing but I want none of it."

"Enough girl, this is not a game and my patience with your jabbering is over."

"Now out of the cage or do I drag you out by the hair, and get Sabina to pick a whip for you."

I fell back on my heels. "Please let me go," I sobbed.

"Stop your snivelling girl, you have a new life ahead of you," said Ruddick, his hand reaching in for my hair. I moved and he pulled his hand away.

"Crawl to me slut, let me see you do it again this time to my feet, or does Sabina pick the whip that will kiss and burn your back."

9.

I knew he meant it, so I crawled through the open door, slowly my back slightly arched, my breasts swaying to my movements, my belly pulled in tight, my bottom cheeks parted. I moved first my left thigh then the right and slowly and sensually crept towards Ruddick's feet, dragging my leash between my legs.

I trembled, at his feet, and shivered when he bent to slide his hand along my back and over my bottom, and gently spanked my right cheek. "Good girl that was well done now kneel."

I looked up, his eyes were cold.

"Your position should be like the slave Sabina."

I looked at her.

I blushed and knelt on my heels my thighs tightly closed.

"Girl you insult me," grabbing my hair he yanked my head around to look at Sabina. "That should be you," his voice icy cold.

I turned back towards him and immediately felt his fist in my hair, pulling my head back hard. I cried out in pain my scalp burning. I lost my balance and fell to the floor at his feet; my hand going to my mouth, and in shock his foot kicking my hand away. I lay between his legs looking up in terror.

"Please," I whispered, not moving my position.

"Please let me go."

"I said girl to assume the position of Sabina."

"What is this? What is going on?" I screamed at him.

Suddenly Ruddick struck me with his right hand, a swift, savage, open-handed slap. I was hurled stumbling, spinning onto my back. My lip and the side of my mouth cut. My head seemed to explode and I tasted blood.

Before I could cry out he grabbed my hair again, and dragging me up pushed my body down onto my heels, so that I knelt back like Sabina. He let go and pulled my hands behind my back.

Ruddick looked down at me.

I was terrified.

With his boot he kicked apart my thighs.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged.

The slave position so elegant in my bedroom mirror, showed me now helpless, and ugly with fear.

"That's better." Ruddick said.

"There are only two rules you need to understand girl. Loyalty and total obedience, nothing else matters."

I saw Sabina tense, and without a word from Ruddick, she began to crawl towards the cross, her nipple chain swinging under her, the short silks unable to cover the coordinated movements of her open thighs and raised bottom, now displaying the swollen red lips of her sex. Slowly rising to a crouch, she pulled down the bullwhip and placing the handle between her teeth, she crawled towards the both of us. Ruddick bent and took it from her mouth, and ignoring me she returned to Ruddick's left heel and knelt.

He held the ebony handle in his powerful left fist.

I looked in horror as it snaked down and coiled on the floor.

"Now kneel correctly girl, or your next instruction will come from this." I felt it part the air to the left of me, with a crack like a gunshot.

I had no choice he was frightening me, so I knelt like Sabina.

"I see you are not altogether stupid girl, good. It may help you or hurt you depending on how I use it."

I then felt the blade of the whip move lightly down my back. I shuddered. I wanted to scream, but I could only whimper. The whip, it seemed to me, strangely enough, somehow was not a stranger to me. I could remember it in the books I had read in preparation for the dance. I had little doubt that such an instrument would be used for correcting me, and like the slave girls in the books and in the past, I feared its reality.

I felt the lash brushing my back. It seemed to do so thoughtfully, meditatively. I stayed silent. I had no doubt that if he wished to thrash me; he would do so without any qualms.

I felt the whip leave me and Ruddick speak, "remember girl, my commands will always be backed up by this."

"Now it is clear that you are not without talent, indeed, perhaps even considerable talent in dancing, let us hope it extends to pleasing." He laughed,

I blushed.

"Nature as made you for pleasure girl."

"Pleasure," I questioned.

"Yes girl for the pleasure of men, in your case your new Master," he put up a hand to indicate silence and continued. "You have a fine body girl, and Sabina tells me you have yet to know a man."

"I don't understand, what is going on, you talk as though I'm owned by someone," I cried out not believing his words, this was a sick joke.

"That is until you wear your Master's collar. I will be your temporary owner, and Sabina here will be your teacher. In your world your Mother tells you to keep your thighs closed, in mine, they will in my presence be parted wide."

I looked on shocked, what was he saying.

Ruddick ignored my staring.

"The problem with a new slave girl is not her body, but her mind. Those things you were taught are irrelevant. Your so-called independence and equality you would expect in your world, is not there in mine. Here you are a simple pleasure slave, nothing more. Owned, and if your master desires used in trade, like any other goods he may wish to sell, and of course he may wish to use you for procreation. You have no rights, and the only person that can protect you is your owner. So your bondage to him just for your safety alone will be total.

I looked at him my eyes widening with fear and incredulity.

"You can read and write, and you have read books, including some I notice on slavery in the past. The young girl kidnaped to pleasure a powerful man. To dance for him and to warm his furs and excite his body. Your body is made for this role; it would be a waste not to use it."

I looked up in horror. How did he know the books in my bedroom hidden away even from my mother?

"Do not look shocked I know a great deal about you."

I regarded him, I was frightened now, and he seemed to be talking about a totally different philosophy, a different world.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

He ignored my question and continued.

"Still you will no longer need books where you are going," he said.

"I do not understand," I said.

"Such things will no longer be a part of your life," he said. "Your life is going to be quite different."

"I do not understand," I said, frightened by his words. "What are you talking about?"

"You are doubtless the modern female with intellectual posturing," he said.

I was silent.

"Do you think you are intelligent?" he asked.

"Yes," I cried out in frustration.

"You are not," he said.

I was silent, but my eyes burned with anger.

"But you do, doubtless, have some form of intelligence," he said.

I looked up at him.

"And you will need every bit of it, I assure you," he said, "just to stay alive."

I stared back, my mind in turmoil.

"Still there are ways of treating, and handling, women such as you," he said, "ways of rendering them not only absolutely harmless, but, better still, exquisitely useful and delicious."

"I do not understand all this," I protested.

"Do not lie to me," he snarled.

"I have watched you and Sabina, your body craves to seek carnality, and in doing so knows how to please another".

I put down my head feeling totally miserable. I felt a sudden tightness in my chest.

"This will be your new station in life girl your new role." Ruddick said

I looked up at him, frightened. "What new role?" I trembled, naked.

"A pleasure slave, and from this moment girl, when I speak to you my commands will be obeyed instantly, or this whip will know your back well, even better than you. Your mind will be connected to the senses of your body, and your whole being for the pleasure of your Master. There you will find the ultimate pleasure or the ultimate pain. It is your choice. Now straighten up, and kneel back on your heels, place your hands behind the small of your back."

The whip uncoiled from the floor.

I obeyed.

"Apparently you do have some intelligence," he said. "Now open your thighs wider girl."

"Please, no!" I said in pure horror.

"Perhaps I was wrong," Ruddick mused, fingering the whip.

Swiftly I spread my knees wider, aware I now hid nothing. I could only blush; this was no dance routine, or me displaying myself to an audience.

"Maybe you will survive." he said.

"Arch your back more girl be proud of your Master's property, so like all of his things display them well, do not hide them." The whip uncoiled from the floor.

I arched, my breasts thrusting forward my nipples hard, my bowl shaped tummy leading down to my smooth curving mound. My hands crossed in the small of my back.

"Head up, eyes lowered girl, and split your knees more widely."

He moved around me. "The golden rule for parting your thighs is wide enough so the lips of your heat are parted to show your Master, your eagerness to please."

Behind me he lifted my hair to smell it.

"Now clench your ass cheeks girl,"

I did.

"Now relax them. He gently stroked my right one and squeezed it.

"Mmmmmm, you have the perfect pair of cushions, remember when your Master is using you, do not clench your cheeks. Always offer only softness for his balls, however hard he uses you. I shivered, what the hell was going on, I looked down at myself, my body showing not the horror, or even the confusion of my mind, but displaying for Ruddick, my vulnerability, tension and excitement. Oh my god, I was kneeling before him, straight, my head up, my hands in the small of my back, my knees widely spread, the chain from my collar dangling down before me, between my breasts and laying under me. I was Tara Richardson just turned eighteen-years-old. Yet why was I kneeling before this man and strangely feeling incredibly alive. This was not a book from the library, or a computer generated adventure game, this was for real.

"Where am I?" I begged.

"You are on board the Dark Star," he said.

"Can you not detect a difference in the atmosphere?" he asked. "Is it so difficult to perceive, the steady heartbeat of this ship, and now, more importantly, sense the differences in the gravitational field?"

I shuddered.

"I see that you can," he said.

"Are we on the Atlantic?" I asked unable to think straight in my confusion.

"No girl," he chuckled. This is a star ship, modified by me. We have been away from Earth now for two weeks," the journey in your Earth time will be another week before we reach journey's end."

I felt faint. For a moment, everything seemed to go dark. I wavered. In my heart I knew what he was saying, incredible though it might seem, was true.

"Two weeks, what have you done to me?" I screamed in anger.

"You have along with the other slaves been in quarantine, where your bodies have been acclimatised by the bio pool to your new environment, and we have checked you brought no threatening diseases to the populations of the Imperium. So far, in this trip we have had a good record, only one girl failed. So we released her."

"You took her back home." I said my hopes rising.

"No I said we released her, via the cargo airlock into space. We do not go back for anyone least of all a slave; our fuel cells have not the range to return us back home."

"You murdered her." I screamed in absolute horror.

"You have many adjustments to make slut. The girl in question will cost me a pretty pile of credits, I promised her to a rich client who liked dark skinned beauties from your Africa. Now I shall have to pay back his considerable deposit, and try and find him another one, this time for free," he said.

Then you will return to Earth?

"No girl, the rules of the Imperium Guild of Slavers are very strict, because of certain factors nobody may return to Earth for another five years."

I looked at him.

I could not keep my mouth from quivering or the desperate sobs from choking me.

"I want to go home!" I could only cry out. Ruddick ignored my plight.

"For now this is your home, until your Master burns his ownership on your flesh."

"Burns," I exclaimed.

"Yes you will be branded, as I did with Sabina. It is the moment you are bonded to him, and for the rest of your life carry his mark of ownership."

I could not believe what he was saying, but Sabina's left thigh came to haunt me. There was victory in his voice and absolutely nothing I could do about it. I was nothing, an object that could be bartered and sold, and used for another's gratification. I bowed in my misery, pressing my forehead to his foot as I wept. "Please, please, let me go."