Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping my eyes on the Master's boots, I arch slightly more, to lift up and push outwards my breasts like twin eager puppies my nipples seeking the Master's attention. He ignores them.

I try not to tense waiting for the admonishment. Only silence comes to show me I had done the display position correctly. Now I needed to stay silent and still, which was uncomfortable. The problem was the position was more complicated than just sliding to the floor and spreading your thighs. For not done to a time honoured ritual my body would not be in balance and therefore in a comfortable and sustainable position. On sliding down in a single fluid motion and shivering with nerves and fear, I had not position my right ankle correctly and instead of resting on my heels I was balanced on only one. The problem was now in this uncomfortable position; I dare not move.

I tried not to think of the cramp creeping into my ankle.

A click from his fingers made me look up just as Ruddick moved away from me.

"Time for your first lesson girl, and the male function," he paused.

"Sabina tells me you know your way around a male body, so show me," he clicked his fingers twice.

I looked up, and gasped

On the cross and naked except for the hood over his head was a dark skinned man, I shuddered and looked away.

"Girl does the male form not please your eyes, are you only for your own," Ruddick growled.

I shook my head.

"Then look at him." commanded Ruddick, there was anger in his voice and I shuddered.

My eyes were wide as they wandered over his naked form. He was tanned, broad shoulders with well-defined biceps taped down to narrow hips. His chest with their twin perfect pecs, the erect dark nipples looking down at me like tiny black eyes. I continued my journey over the twin ladders of his muscled belly clearly distinct under the taught oiled skin. Down my eyes went taking in the powerful pillars of his thighs, not daring to look.

Ruddick laughed.

"Move closer girl, at the feet of the cross. There is nothing to be afraid off, he is secured by iron."

I moved and slid down again in the display position at the foot of the cross, and glanced up at the beautiful hooded man. From my position at his feet, he was huge, and towering over me the shackles about his wrist and ankles clinking as he moved. His shallow breathing moved his hairless chest sculptured in living tissue and muscle, the twin dark chocolate nipples were tight peaks against tanned skin.

"Behold girl the breeding bull slave," said Ruddick.

I blushed.

Ruddick's hand slid down the man's belly the stomach muscles clenching, with a slap echoing across the room, Ruddick's hand closed over the man's hanging testicals.

"Look girl," he pulled them down till they were clearly defined, "he is heavy with seed. Your belly would grow big from these.

The balls moved against each other as though wanting to escape the pressure of Ruddick's hand, they looked in proportion to the man. Sliding over Ruddick's hand like a snake was the slave's penis. Ruddick let the man's balls go, they hung down and the penis covered them and more.

"See the cock is not for pleasure, it is to open a slave girl and for the length to thrust the head into the girl's cervix ready for her to be seeded."

The head just protruded from under the skin. The slit at the end looked down at me, the moisture just touching the edges. I could not take my eyes off it. It was perfectly formed and so beautiful.

"Now girl you may use your hands, and your mouth, I want to see how you please. This man is younger than your Master, but he is strapped to the cross and in some discomfort, for I have kissed his back with the whip. Now I wish to see his seed," he lifted the balls and squeezed them together the man arching in protest to the pain, "and whether I give them back to him so he can wear them around his neck."

My hands moved up looking as tiny as I felt the hot skin of the shaft on the tips of my fingers, I could already feel the blood pulsating through the veins circulating around it. The head moved out from under the hood. The shaft filled and lifted clear of the sac, my hands lost along the growing length and thickness, underneath the balls lifted slightly, and remembering I must honour my Master, and ask for his gift not in words but in gesture, I kissed them. They jiggled against each other, giving off the smell of male musk. My fingers ran along the growing shaft, my head nuzzled between and under the rising pole I took one of the balls into my mouth and suckled it drawing it along my tongue, remembering the pictures the questions and Sabina's advice. It was large and filled my mouth pressing down on my tongue.

The chains on the cross jangled taught. Gently I closed my teeth around the ball sac, and gently pulled on it. My hands felt warm stone turn to heated iron along the jutting pole. Around me, the man's skin grew hot, and opening my mouth I gently released the ball to join its partner. Above me, my fingers splayed out around the head of the cock, the domed crown now clear of the dark thick foreskin and shiny with smeared pre-cum. I licked the sac feeling the balls move together, and planting a final kiss on each before I moved up along the stiff underside of the thick shaft. Everything about him dwarfed me.

"Girl I have pressing matters, let me see the seed."

I jumped at the tone of his voice, scrambling to my feet I squatted down before the cross. Inside my head I cried out you bastard, with the realisation this was a power play. Two alpha males, one all-powerful, the other helpless yet still another dominant male. This in my hand would know the insides of many slave girls the single slit looking into their wombs. I opened my eyes to look down the length. The frightened slave girl lashed to the breeding stool, another presenting this head to her tiny opening, the pain of the first thrust into her.

Even in chains he would cover the girl enslaving her belly with his own seed, and he knew it. The both knew what reaction a virgin slave girl would have to this bringer of life.

I looked up at the hooded man and tried to gather moisture into my now dry mouth. Flicking my tongue out, I ran it over my lips to wet them. Slowly taking a deep breath I wrapped my fingers around the solid iron bar, now dancing in front of my face and stroked the length a couple of times. Looking down over the head my slender digits were nowhere near close to touching as they wrapped around him. Oh, my god it was so thick.

Leaning forward, I parted my lips and flicked my tongue over the smooth head, dipping into the dripping slit at the end. Salty pre-cum teased my taste buds and opening my mouth so wide it started to hurt. I took the huge domed head past my open lips. I gagged but quickly taking deep breaths helped stop myself from gagging. Slowly I tried to draw some of his length to the back of my throat, my tongue teasing the underside of his cock. A groan came from deep within his chest and vibrated through my face and body, showing me I was exciting him. With pure intent, I stroked and sucked, his moans growing more intense. With my left hand, I returned to his balls and lifting them in their sac, I used my fingers to massage his testicles against each other. Chancing a firmer squeeze on his tender package, I felt his body stiffen. His shackled physique unable to force his cock further into my throat, he let out a groan from under the hood in frustration.

I looked passed to Ruddick my mouth full of cock, my hand playing with his balls.

The glinting eyes told me everything.

I closed mine and drawing my mouth along the pulsating shaft, I began scraping the tender skin with my teeth.

Iron turned to Steel, and I turned to liquid.

The power struggle between us had turned me on; I was hot and flushed, wet, my nipples ravenous for any touch.

I knew he was losing control by his body's movements and guttural sounds, He was a man after all and the power had shifted. It was my turn to control the situation.

Sucking him harder, deeper, my hands continued to palm his heavy sac. I worked on his shaft with such ferocity I started to drool around the thick cock in my mouth. I glanced up again. His stomach muscles looked like carved mahogany, yet I could see them tremble under his skin.

"Let him seed your mouth girl, do not spill it, for if he was your Master you would be whipped, and don't swallow it, I wished to look at it, and see whether he keeps his balls". Ruddick said playing with the male slave's nipple.

I felt the power loss. Ruddick was back in control, and for the first time I felt the fear in the slave too, as his cock went back to stone. Sabina words came back to rescue me.

Sliding my hand between his thighs, I squeezed the cheeks; they were like huge boulders, heated by the sun. The thrusting of his hips against the chains trying to push his cock deeper into my mouth answered my question. I was taking back control. Slipping a wet finger between the globes, I searched for the puckered rosette hidden within. Firmly caressing the surrounding area and rim, I bought forth a groan from him. With gentle pressure, I pressed against the tight outer muscles until they opened, and my finger slipped inside.

I heard his sharp intake of breath and felt a shudder course through him. I continued to work my index finger inside. The first time, what was I to do? I had never fingered a man's bottom before. I gagged and nearly lost it, he was forcing my mouth to open wider, with his increasing thickness. I pushed my finger further inside him and felt the chains around me rattle, where was it? I stroked along the anal wall, remembering Sabina's instructions in my head, my fingernail scraping the sensitive skin. The man's thighs harden, and I found it, the hard knot of his prostate, and screamed inside my mind with relief.

Under the hood the slave groaned.

"Silence Beast," Ruddick voice said, "Give up your seed to the girl?"

I continued to stroke my fingertips over the sweet spot, making his cock jerk between my lips, and forcing by its very size and hardness my head to jerk with it. I pressed harder on the little button my finger had found.

The groan came again and I felt the shaft throbbing, I quickly took a deep breath, and immediately felt the hot salty rich seed hit the back of my throat. I tried not to swallow as his cock began to pump from his balls into me. I sucked hungrily at the pulsing cock my finger continuing to stroke him inside, I tried not to swallow but unsure if he'd ever stop. I felt some run down my cheek to drip on my breast.

I slowed the wet strokes of my mouth and licked his slit clean before pulling back from him, and withdrawing my finger from his anal ring. I watched his shiny cock slowly falling back to hang over the balls. I tried not to move, afraid now with my nipple cooling from the wet male seed on it.

"Turn girl and show me,"

I turned and leaning my head back I closed my eyes, for I should not look directly into any Master's eyes, we were not equals. I opened my mouth. Is seed was thick and salty on my tongue. I waited trying not to gag.

"Swallow girl," he commanded.

I did, and lowered my head opening my eyes staring at the white thick seed on my breast and nipple.

A finger came down and flicked my wet nipple.

"You would both make a good breeding pair." A cold laugh emanated in the room from Ruddick. "Girl you could feed an army with those, his finger still flicking my nipple."

Fear pure fear gripped me again, yet something at the back of my mind steadied me, this was my new world. How quickly had I fallen into the routine of a slave girl, naked and no longer shy about displaying my shameless charms to the eyes of others?

Now Ruddick reminded me of the dangers too.

"Stand up and follow me," he ordered.

Quickly with my head bowed, I followed at arm's length behind him my leash thrown over my shoulder to hang in my hair. The door opened with a whispered hiss and Sabina stood head bowed.

"Sabina look up," commanded Ruddick.

"She looked at me and for the first time I saw pure fear in those deep blue eyes."

"Yes Sabina she spilled seed," he chuckled and this time Sabina looked surprised then shocked.

"I knew that beast had the balls of a breeding bull. Three days since his last milking and he still comes like a fountain, by the dark forces within the galaxy, he'll make a lot of bellies grow." He chortled, "even you Sabina could not have swallowed all his seed and licked him clean. "Now take her wash her and let her suck on the peach, bring her to me in an hour, for her next lesson." He turned and then looked back, in an afterthought. "Oh and bring her up to simmer, not boiling mind you, just simmering, it is time she learned to please a real Master, not a slave." Ruddick turned back and walked on down the corridor chuckling with pleasure.

18.

The bed was a narrow platform of firm cushions bathed in light. Unhurriedly I lowered myself on my back, my thighs parting in the classic position for lovemaking. I looked up at the ceiling reflecting back my body against the dark blue cover. I quivered, my nipples burned from the tiny bites and the cool licking of Sabina's. I arched to show my body to the mirror, the V of my thighs pointing my eyes to the curve of my smooth pubis and my lips glistening from Sabina's tongue. I knew now my role in this world and my body welcomed the challenge. Looking up at the mirrored ceiling, I lifted my hips and offered my body to Ruddick.

The fingers clicked in the darkness, and I sensed another in the room, the smell of her musk sensual and animalistic. Slowly with the grace of a cat, the girl got down on all fours above me, her oiled mahogany skin catching the light. I looked up between slim thighs, her hips curved up from her spine to open her beautiful full chocolate lips. Ruddick moved around us both looking at the living sculpture on the platform, contrasting the colour of our skins and shapes. Both of us stayed perfectly still our bodies not touching the other.

Ruddick's hand came out from the shadows and I saw the fingers glide over the girls left buttock, down to the newly scarred skin on her left thigh. Just like Sabina's only raw. He spanked her, the sound echoing in the hollow room.

He looked down at me.

"Prepare her girl for me", his voice soft yet hard.

I could only whisper, "Yes master."

The picture Sabina had shown me, had she known this would happen, I lifted my head and attentively kissed her lips. I sensed the girl shudder. I licked the hood of her button and I felt her fingers tighten in the cloth beside my thighs. Confident now and tasting what must be the smells of Africa, I lapped the hood feeling the head come out from underneath, licking and sucking. I wanted her to do the same to me but she remained a statue in the position of the crawling slave. Licking along her inner lips, I wanted to pull her down bury my face in her sexuality; Sabina had left me wild with want, wishing I was her being prepared for my first impalement.

Licking along the inner lips the girl moaned, and trembled, her scent and taste overpowering me, in the confines of her thighs.

"Enough girl," Ruddick's voice commanded.

I dropped my head to the cushions, and saw the domed head of Ruddick's cock. It looked brutal and so demanding. Thick veins curled around it. The solid stem rose up to his navel, the base surrounded by tight trimmed hair and below the balls where tight and still. I kissed them both and was admonished.

"I will tell you when to pay homage girl, you are like your Mother far to eager."

I gasped in shock at his words, and looked at what had been inside my mother. The erotic thoughts of his power over her, and now over me, seemed strangely to excite me.

The girl's thighs quivered.

"Girl you are here to watch and learn how to pleasure your master."

Taking the shaft in his fist he pulled it down to the girl's sex and began to rub it along her open lips. The domed head shone with her excitement and I could feel her body tense, the smell of her musk heated by her own excitement. Ruddick was teasing her, making her want him. The tension in her taught thighs, his right hand reached along her back and gripped the thick tightly platted hair

With a sharp pull, he yanked back her head, arching her body and leaning close to her left cheek, whispered in a heated voice. "What does my little slut want, tell me girl."

"To be used Master to be used," she croaked back.

I looked up between her thighs, the lips shone now like oiled ebony. Even partly hidden by his fist, his cock looked painfully large. In the shadowy light his thighs either side of my head, knotted in thick-ridged muscle, showed scaring in the skin. The tight cheeks of his bottom were like twin stones, there was nothing soft about Ruddick, and I wondered how many girls had he used.

"Master please," the girl, pleaded.

"Wait slut,"

"Tell me girl is this worthless slut ready,"

I looked up he had moved slightly to look at me.

I nodded blindly in obedience.

"Say it girl," he demanded.

"She is ready Master," I croaked.

Even with the power of his thighs and the thrust of his hips. The head of his cock was held for a moment by the girl's virginity, and then it was gone and the girl cried out in pain. Ruddick grunted and in a single fluid motion impaled the girl right up to his balls. He stopped and continuing to hold her by her hair. He waited for her whimpering and shuddering to stop.

"Steady girl, just let your body get use to me." Something splashed my cheek. Slowly I watched the shaft pulled out, until just the head was the only part inside her. It glistened like an oiled piston, and there I noticed the spots of blood. The girl had been a virgin.

"There girl, white once stain is no longer white," holding her hair with his hands like reins he began to sink the shaft back into her, then reappear, plunging back into her again, in a rhythmic motion that seemed to go on for ever. I looked up so close, never in my wildest dreams had I thought to be here and experience such a display. The power of the man over the girl his total dominance as he worked her on his shaft, his balls now hanging and swinging in obedience to the thrusting cock. I could hear the slurping noises of her vagina, now lubricating the thick pole as it plunged in and out of her newly opened sex. He pulled again on her hair, as he continued without mercy shafting the girl. I could only look at the man controlling the girl breaking her to his will. How long could he keep this going? It seemed forever, with the iron muscles in his belly, and powerful thighs he was a machine. I watched mesmerized like a moth by a flame. This girl was simply being fucked, nothing more, but it was so erotic.

Now I could smell them both, in their animal sweat as it splashed me. Ignored I could only look on as Ruddick rode the girl, her back arching as he pulled on her hair like reins, his hand spanking her right cheek, turning the chocolate colour red.

"You have honoured me well slut, now you may cum." He said in a husky voice.

Now they both glistened, the smell of sex over powering me, I was hot, wanting to lick his shaft as it plunged into the girl but I dare not move. It was violently taking the girl, not caring for her. I shivered, had this thing done the same to my Mother. He grunted and letting go of her hair, grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto him. The girl moaned and whimpered but the iron piston never slowed down its relentless thrusting, for a moment he slammed into her so hard he lifted her off the narrow bed, her shuddering cries coming deep within her.

"That's it slut open your womb to me."

1...678910...18