Tara, Queen of the Space Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was so hoping you'd say that!" and Ylla's horrible smile turned into a twisted look of hatred as one of the guards handed Ylla an electro-whip. Tara's defenseless body shivered as she watched the whip glow with energy. "I've been told that these whips are considered too inhumane to be used on large livestock. They say the amount of electro-energy in this whip far exceeds all accepted safety precautions for living organisms." Tara was alarmed when Ylla started laughing manically.

Ylla was still chuckling as she continued, "But of course, I have no problem using this on an Earthling!" The horrifying hum of electricity made Tara's bare skin, still covered with saliva and the remnants of lumino-glitter, shudder with fear. Ylla raised her arm above her body, "I am really going to enjoy this!"

Ylla brought her arm down, and Tara felt a searing slash across her helpless torso and she convulsed from a painful burst of energy surging through her shackled body. Tara closed her eyes bit her lip for a few seconds to keep from crying. "Gee... Geewillakers, is... is that all you... you got?" Tara tried to produce a convincing smile, but she couldn't stop her bottom lip from trembling.

Ylla frowned in disapproval. "Your bravery is touching, sweetie, but I don't think you're nearly as strong as you pretend to be!" She struck Tara again, and the whip striking across her exposed chest made Tara yelp. The excruciating torrent of electro-energy made her body shake with a powerful force that left her breasts quivering even after the rest of her body turned limp.

"G.. g.. gosh darn it, you... you jerk," she stuttered as her body throbbed with pain, "it'll t... take more th... than th... that t... to make me t... talk!" Tears were streaming down her face, but she vowed to herself that she would never betray her fellow space pirates with their secrets.

Again and again, Ylla mercilessly flogged Tara's body. Tara refused to scream and give Ylla the satisfaction of hearing her beg for mercy. But the electro-whip was more painful than any torture Tara had ever felt before, and reddened lines of broken skin were accumulating on her vulnerable skin. Tara felt weak and dizzy as Ylla ruthlessly continued punishing Tara's beautiful body.

Finally, Ylla stopped and wiped some sweat off of her forehead, "You Earthlings are tougher than I gave you credit for, dearie!" A huge grin crawled across Ylla's face. "But not even the great Tara, Queen of the Space Pirates can last long against my horrible electro-whip! Hahaha!!" and she raised her arm over her head again.

Tara knew her tender, naked figure wouldn't be able to take much more of this cruelty. The electro-whip was far more agonizing than she had ever experienced, and she figured that the next lash would likely kill her. She closed her eyes and held her breath, determined to hold her head up high and die honorably like a true space pirate.

Suddenly, an explosion erupted on the far side of the room. Brick and glass flew everywhere as the wall of the warehouse burst into fragments. From behind the cloud of dust, beans of light were shooting into the warehouse and rendering Martians unconscious. Martian thugs were scrambling as several soldiers with uniforms that Tara recognized from Haneesh's Brotherhood of Space raced into the room while firing their voltic-laser pistols at the surprised workers. Ylla dropped the electro-whip and immediately ran to a trapdoor at the other end of the room. She gave a frustrated look at the carnage in the warehouse before she disappeared into the secret tunnels beneath the building.

Within minutes, the crowd of Martian soldiers had been neutralized. Tara then saw Haneesh himself, followed by Milo and Robin, enter the room. They saw Tara was shackled, and they rushed over to help her. Upon releasing her from her handcuffs and leash, they covered her with her cloak. "Golly guys, thanks for rescuing me, all of you! I was so afraid you had been killed!"

"You should know better than that, Tara," Robin laughed in exaggerated smugness. "It will take more than a few Ultra-Neutronic Cannon Bombs to stop us space pirates! I'm just glad we made it here in time and were able to use our sonic scanners to know how to attack the facility without injuring you."

"I'm glad, too!" Tara giggled in delight. "Come to think of it, that probably would have been a better plan from the beginning!"

"No matter, all is well now!" Milo happily exclaimed. "We've secured the weaponry and can give it to the proper authorities. The Martian plot to destroy the solar system has been stopped! Unfortunately Ylla gave us the slip, but if she ever comes back again, we'll be ready for her. Freedom and goodness have won again! Let's go celebrate!"

"Yes, but on one condition," Tara said and everyone turned towards her. "No dancing!" And they all laughed merrily.

The End

**thanks to LustyLeader for editing assistance!