Tara, The First Visit

Story Info
A girl's submission when her Master first visits.
2.4k words
4.41
21.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberEmm
AmberEmm
9 Followers

It is time to meet. We have e-mailed and chatted and spoken on the 'phone. It is time for your first visit, our first meeting.

Despite all, I am feeling very nervous. I have had the day to prepare. All jewelry is off. My hair is up to leave my neck bare. My body is showered and cleansed. I am waxed of hair and bare to my feet where I have the shiny black high heeled shoes you requested. My skin has been treated with oil to enhance the curves and hollows.

You knock as agreed on my door and I open it. I stand with my head up, eyes lowered, hands behind my head, elbows to the side, breasts forward, spine curved, legs straight and wide apart. As you see me, you step forward, you touch my left breast and gently squeeze, then you hold both nipples for a moment, they harden at your touch. With one hand you keep hold of a nipple and reach down between my legs and simply brush your fingers along my lips. I cannot help the intake of breath as I feel those lips tingle and swell until they move apart. You chuckle knowingly. You then put your hand on my shoulder pulling me towards you. We kiss there in the hallway. Your kiss is like none other, strong but not bruising, powerful but yet teasing, sending a rush of excitement through me causing me to moan again ever so lightly. You hear it and chuckle some more, and then draw me into the sitting room.

You sit in the centre of the sofa, leaning back with arms outstretched to the sides to rest them on the back, your legs are wide apart and your whole face is smiling. Your eyes twinkle. You are quite definitely a Lord and Master in your new castle.

As I move forward my knees buckle and bend until I am on them, kneeling between your legs. I glance up and see you are still smiling. I reach forward and lay my hand on the bulge in your trousers. It is warm. I look and you nod. I open your belt and your trousers, as I do this you lift your pelvis a little allowing me to ease down your trousers and underwear.

Oh how wonderful a sight you are. What is it that governs evolution to make man so perfect for woman? But now is not the time to discuss that focus.

I bend forwards and gently kiss your little lips. As I breathe in I can smell that you have recently showered, I love this smell. I bury my face in you and take a deeper breath inhaling your aroma. Ahh you are nectar, I lean back and remove your footwear and socks, and pull your trousers and pants clear of your feet.

I notice you wiggle your toes. I lift your feet on to my lap and bend and kiss your toes. Your feet are warm too. I lift each foot in turn and while my eyes are riveted on your cock, I caress your feet and slowly work my way up your legs caressing towards that place that my eyes are drinking in.

I am millimeters from the edge of your cock, but out of the corner of my eye I can see your belly. To me there is also something erotic about a man's abdomen, the gentle curves that lead down to that centre of pleasure. I find that so erotic. I reach up and gently draw my fingertips down that curve of skin from the outer pelvic arch to the top of the pubic bone. Then trail my nails back along the same curve and return with my fingertips, but this time to touch the base of your cock. As I do so I bend to kiss your little lips yet again. I hear you make a little noise in your throat and your cock swells a little.

An exploratory journey? I kiss your cock with many gentle kisses over the crown and along its edge, down your shaft, and over your balls. I pull your pelvis nearer to the edge to get more access to you. I lift your balls, cupping them in one hand while I hold your cock in the other. I slowly carry on exploring and gently kissing down your perineum as my lips get to your anal dip, I remove my hand from your balls as they can now lie against my eyes, my nose is pressing against your perineum.

I kiss your anal dip and reach my tongue forward tentatively. I slowly lick around that anal pucker and flick my tongue on the centre. I hear you make another little noise and feel your cock swell some more in my hand. I push my tongue slowly into your anus and then as I draw it out to replace it with a finger; as I gently move my finger, I start to kiss my way slowly, so slowly back up to the tip of your cock. That cock.....ooooh!

At the tip of your cock,
that pathway to bliss,
I bend my head in reverence
and touch it with a kiss.
Overcome with yearning
and my whole body burning,
I lightly kiss each lip
as I wiggle my finger tip.

As I glance in your direction
I feel the pulse in your erection.
Inhaling of your scent
as my head is forward bent.
My lips now moving down
to envelop all the crown;
but holding at the rim
for my tongue to lick and skim,

I suck upon your crown
As my head bobs up and down;
And lick about your rim
As I contemplate the brim.
As I glance upon your face,
I surely know my place,
I slowly close my eyes
as I swallow all your size.

I set about my bounty as thorough a Mounty.

Oh Master, with your cock in my throat I am lowered to my status of fuckslut. I am filled with an eagerness to please you that is all consuming.

I draw back up your cock and glance up at your face. Your head has been thrown back and your eyes are closed, but feeling me move back along your cock you open them again and look down at me.

I draw back long your cock to the rim, I bob up and down there for sometime, initially at a medium pace but then getting slower and changing from sucking to licking. I lick around your rim slowly, and then with precise little licks from the tip of my tongue, I lick my way around under your rim, listening for any change in you and noting where I might be giving you more pleasure.

Then I start sucking you again and start bobbing up and down on your cock, also taking just a little bit more in each time, then as I get to the first three inches in my mouth comfortably, I go really slow and tease and look to you to take hold of my head, I put my hands under you to immobilize them, thus giving you total control to fuck down my throat with my chin meeting your balls.

You face fuck me, and reach down so that you can squeeze and pull my nipples, you are ready to cum but do not want to yet. You pull out of my mouth, I rise and bend over the arm of the sofa offering you my cunt and my arse to fuck next; for my cheek you give me a hard spank on each buttock that leaves the shadow of your hand in red.

You cannon into my cunt and pound me making me cry out. As you think I am nearing a climax, you pull out of me and tell me to kneel and open my mouth. You tell me to keep my mouth open and then you shoot your cum at my mouth, some lands on my tongue and more drips down over my chin on to my breasts and trickles off the end of my nipples and glides down my belly to pussy.

You tell me that I am allowed to rub it into my skin and I do so lovingly. While I am doing that you watch me and catch your breath. Then you get up and put a collar on my neck and cuffs on my wrists and ankles, you then sit again and I lick you clean and suck you until you are hard again.

Now you turn and lie face down on the sofa but on your knees with your arse in the air. I go behind you and start to lick and suck your balls, I gently caress and gently wank your cock at the same time. Then I use one of my hands to hold and caress your balls as I start to lick back along your perineum to your arse hole.

I start licking in circles around it at first, gradually getting nearer and then probing with my tongue and trying to fuck your arse with my tongue, while the attempt is well meant, it is not satisfying for you. You get up and tell me to bend over, legs wide and to hold my ankles.

Then naked and in position you finger my cunt as you trickle oil on my rear hole and then you finger my arse before you begin to push your cock slowly into that virgin territory. You ever so slowly advance; I whimper as I try to relax, I have been expecting this. You told me it would happen and that you would take it gently. You do not move it in or out, you tell me to let go of my ankles and straighten up. I cannot quite straighten as your cock is in me, my chest is jutting forward.

You tell me to put my hands on my head and walk forward. I put my hands on my head and walked forward with your cock stuck up in my arse. You make me walk around the room skewered on your cock until I get the hang of doing it in step with you. The concentration on walking deflects my mind and my muscles relax.

Then holding my hips firmly and still impaled on tour cock, you guide me to the door. The door that leads out to the garden.......

Realizing that you intend to walk me outside bare. I am filled with a feeling of shame as I might be seen by someone, and how, ...........naked, with my bared breasts, my shaven slit, hands on my head and being walked on your cock in my arse.

Yet at the same time I am excited by the thought. My arse muscles tighten on your cock. You feel this and with a chuckle say to me that I am one of natures' whores, and as such I need to do the things of nature outside in the natural world.

You walk me on the end of your cock to the garden table where you bend me over it, clipping my cuffed wrists together behind my back and then holding my head up by pulling on my hair. You fuck my arse initially at a slow and gentle pace. My eyes are looking in all directions to see if there are any neighbours about that might see. You gradually fuck my arse more firmly and faster and faster. I am unable to keep quiet and when you hear me crying and moaning, you slap my arse cheeks, and say to me "Tara, you are a wanton whore and no mistake girl".

Then when you start to feel me approaching orgasm, you pull out of my arse and tell me to turn around. You unclip my wrists cuffs from each other and say to me to lie back on to the table. I do this. You tell me to keep my buttocks at the edge of the table with my legs up in the air and wide open, and stretch my arms up and out to the sides of my head. You tell me to close my eyes.

I hear you and feel you clip something to each wrist cuff and ankle cuff, and then I feel each limb pulled out taut. You tell me to open my eyes. You have secured me with ropes to posts in the arbor that shade the table. My body is wide open to you. I catch your eyes and blush. You approach me and push your cock into my arse yet again.

You look at me while you pound my arse. I blush in embarrassment; I am enjoying it and cannot help my self moaning and crying from the pleasure. You smile at me and rub my clit, it arouses me so much I clench on your cock and orgasm, you feel it and cum too, deep in my body.

You leave me suspended and go inside. I am just starting to get anxious when you come back with a bottle of whiskey and a glass. You sit between my legs, and sip your drink, at the same time you start to play with my pussy and finger my G spot. When I start to ooze and spurt from this site, I weep in shame as I realize it is you that has control over my mind as well as my body. You release my limbs. I cry and thank you, I drop to my knees and sob, I kneel back with knees wide, hands open up and on my thighs as you told me I must always be open to you. Yes Master I whisper, thank you Master.

You then lie down on a sun bed. You beckon me close. I kneel to the side of you and you draw my head, I start licking and sucking you again. When your cock is hard and pulsing, I straddle you, facing you and go down on your cock with my cunt. I bob up and down riding on your cock.

Keeping your cock in me, I turn around so that my back is to you, but I keep bobbing up and down on your cock. I love the feeling. Then you hold my hips firmly and control the pace, after a while you hold me firmly but still and cum in my cunt. I get up after some moments and bend and lick your cock as you again sip your whiskey.

You doze off for a while into that post orgasmic sleep as I kneel at your side.

Yours, yours .....yours in submission.

AmberEmm
AmberEmm
9 Followers