Tara's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara reads an interesting book & gets to know her new Master.
1.9k words
4.36
8.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was at work and she was bored. She had been working within this company for a while now, and it had been fun, at first. She was a research analyst for an editing company, which meant that she was the one reading and deciding which books would be published every year. In the beginning, she loved it. Her job allowed her to spend her days alone in her office, reading new stories.

She enjoyed it, but also felt terribly alone. She had moved into a new city for this job. It had been 9 months now and she hadn't made any friends. She was shy and easily intimidated, which definitely didn't help to meet new people.

Tara sighed. She should really get back to work now, and stop daydreaming about a new job, and maybe a new town where she would meet lovely friends and, perhaps, a new lover... Reluctantly, she picked the book that her new boss, Ambrose, told her to read today.

Looking at the cover of the book, she wondered about Ambrose. He was extremely handsome, with dark black eyes and a beautiful olive-toned skin. He had just started two weeks ago, and was now occupying the office right next to hers. Because they shared a glass door that was placed on her left, she often felt observed when he was at his desk. However, she never caught him directly looking at her. Maybe it was just her imagination, desperately hoping for something to happen.

She started reading. After going through the first few pages, she wondered why Ambrose would give her such an erotic story to read. After the first chapter, she was blushing entirely. The book was not simply erotic but extremely sexual, which made her feel very aroused. Quickly checking the transparent door, she noted that Ambrose was not in his office. She knew that he was never there at lunchtime, and it was almost 1pm. He would not be coming back until 2pm.

Luckily, she was wearing a dress today, allowing her a quick and easy access to touch herself. She pulled down her underwear, and starting slowly playing around with her vulva. She kept on reading, feeling more and more excited. The book was well-written, and spoke about a topic that interested her deeply: BDSM, from a submissive point of you. Having never tried anything like that with her ex-partners, she was quite curious about it.

She checked the door again: no sign of her boss. Quickly, she opened her bag and looked for her vibrator. These days, she was bringing it everywhere with her. It was a closer friend to her than anyone else, she thought sadly. She started using it, pulling it deeply inside of her while turning a new page. By now she was soaking wet. She felt so naughty, getting herself off in her office, anyone could see her, anyone could hear her panting and moaning. She spread her legs even wider, to put the vibrator deeper at maximum speed.

She was about to come when she jumped on her seat. Her computer had surprised her, making a sound that told her she had received a new message. It was her boss, Ambrose, sending a picture. She double-clicked to check what it was. Her eyes widened when she saw herself, in her office, masturbating with her vibrator! There was a message attached to the picture:

"I see that you are enjoying my book."

She turned around, her vibrator still inside of her, and saw Ambrose, a phone in his hand, looking at her through the glass door. He was smiling. He made a sign that he was writing to her. She checked her computer:

"Carry on. I want to see you come. You don't want this picture to be sent to all of our colleagues, do you?"

She looked at him, her face striking red. Was it a threat? It felt wrong. Why would he speak to her like this? It felt right. She was so horny, and he was very attractive. Without thinking, she held her vibrator, spread her legs wider to give him a full view, and started fucking herself even more. Looking at him straight in the eyes, she felt brave. She felt sexy. She felt amazing, panting so loudly by now. Her vibrator deep inside of her, her boss looking at her with great interest, all of these elements made her come strongly. Her entire body shaked, and she found herself lying on her chair, out of breath. Looking up, she saw that he was writing again:

"Good girl. Come to my office now, and bring your little toy."

She stood up, still blushing, took her vibrator that was very sticky now, and opened the glass door. He was seating at his desk, smiling.

"Sit down", he said, indicating a chair in front of him. "I didn't know that BDSM literature would have such an effect on you. Have you ever tried this lifestyle?"

"Actually, I have never tried anything like that... The story was great though, and it got me quite aroused." She blushed.

He laughed. "Yeah, I saw that! Well, rest assured that I will not share this picture of you around. However, I believe that I have a proposal for you."

She looked at him, intrigued. What did he have in mind?

"See, I believe that you would make a beautiful submissive. You seem to enjoy this side of BDSM quite a lot, if you get off from this book. If you have an interest in this lifestyle, I could show you what it's like. If you hate it, I will stop immediately and we can carry on with our professional relationship. If you like it, well I think we could have fun together!"

He smiled. She was thinking, her face still bright red.

"I would love that", she said. "However, I'm not really sure what would be expected of me. Perhaps we could try it for a week, to see if I enjoy it?"

"That sounds perfect. Let me think... We are going to play with the color code. Do you know what that is?"

She nodded. "Is it like in the book? Whenever I say "red", you have to stop immediately?"

"Exactly. That is your safe word. If things go too far, you can say it anytime and we will stop everything. You can also use "yellow", which will not make me stop, but I will understand that we are getting closer to your limits, which will make me proceed with caution. Do you understand?"

"Yes", she said.

He smiled. "Well, from now on I'd like you to call me "Master"."

"Yes, Master". She smiled, too. He was very attractive, and this week of a new lifestyle sounded so interesting. She felt excited, and quite horny again.

Ambrose stood up, coming closer to her chair. "Show me your vibrator, now."

She held it in her hands. Ashamed, she noticed how sticky it was, full of her cum for having been used recently. He noticed it, too: "From now on, you will clean properly all of your toys after having played with them. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." She stoop up, ready to go to the bathroom to clean it up.

"No", he stopped her. "Clean it here, with your mouth."

She gulped. She felt strange about it: she had never tasted herself, her own cum. She placed the vibrator in her mouth, licking and swallowing. It wasn't so bad, she thought. She started getting wet again, realizing that sucking a vibrator in front of her boss turned her on.

Once cleaned, she held it out for Ambrose. "Here you go, Master."

"Good", he said. "I will keep it in my office. From now on, you can only masturbate if you ask me first, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

Holding her hand gently, he made her stand up. He started looking at her, softly touching her hair, her breasts, her legs. He was admiring her: she was beautiful, small and had so much to learn. His hands approached her underwear, which were completely wet. He smiled: "I see that you're quite excited right now. Your panties are dirty. Remove them and clean them, just like you did with your vibrator."

Without hesitation, she removed her underwear and put them in her mouth. She sucked her own juice with an appetite that surprised her. She had never had such a strong libido. How could she be so horny right now?

"Well done. Give them to me now, you will not need them anymore. This entire week, when you come to work you will not be wearing any underwear, is that clear? I do not want to see any bra, either. Give them to me too."

"Yes, Master", she said, removing her bra.

He touched her vulva softly, smiling at her horny face. "Very well. Now, go back to work."

She looked at him with big eyes. Was he really sending her back to work, after making her so aroused? How could she focus all afternoon? She was not even allowed to masturbate to calm herself down. She was quite scared about the idea that her colleagues would see her hard nipples under her dress, or her wetness soaking chairs she would sit on, or simply her red cheeks, signaling how horny she was.

"Yes, Master."

The afternoon went badly. She was not able to focus on any tasks, and kept checking on Ambrose through the glass door. He did not look at her once. She hid from her colleagues for the rest of the day, hoping that no one would come to her office to ask anything. By the end of the day, she was so horny that she almost decided to give Ambrose the "red" code, get her vibrator back and fuck herself once more.

At 6pm, her computer pinged. It was him, asking her to come to his office. When she entered, he approached her and touched her pussy. He smiled, feeling her wetness all over his hands.

"You have been a good girl today", he said. "Here is your vibrator, I will allow you to touch yourself, but only if you do something for me in exchange. Get on your knees."

"Yes, Master."

He unzipped his pants, showing his rock-hard penis. She smiled, opened her mouth, and started slowly sucking him, while fucking herself with the vibrator. After an afternoon of arousal, it felt so good to be able to touch herself. His confidence turned her on so much. His cock filled her mouth, making her feel like she was going to gag. Sucking deeply, touching his balls and herself at the same time, she felt on the verge of climax.

"Come for Master, little whore, and you better drink up", he said.

She came, squirting all over her vibrator. Shortly after, he came, too, filling her mouth with his semen. She was shocked, as it was the first time she had ever tasted something like that. She did her best to swallow everything, feeling extremely naughty and sexy.

He smiled, looking relaxed. "Well done, I am proud of you, little one. Now go home, sleep tight, and remember: you are not allowed to touch yourself. I will see you in this office tomorrow at 7am."

She stoop up, her legs still shaking from her orgasm. She came back to her office, picked her bag and went home.

That night, she disobeyed him, touching herself compulsively. She could not prevent it; it had been such an exciting day, from the moment she opened that BDSM book to the evening, on her commute. Taking the metro without wearing any underwear had been another new experience. She was deliciously frightened, she felt that everyone was looking at her. She thought that everyone knew that she had been naked under her dress. Exhausted, she touched herself, falling asleep and dreaming of her new Master...