Tara's Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,699 Followers

The hands left Tara's body, and her eyes snapped open. She hadn't noticed closing them. The two movers stood ahead of her looking her over like hungry bears. It was her chance to run. Tara tried to sprint away, but Roy seized her bare waist and pulled her back, kicking. He grabbed her wrists and wrapped her arms uselessly in front of her, like a young couple at a dance. She couldn't escape.

"No no no, Tara! You've got to watch," he taunted in her ear, holding her tight. Shivers shot down her spine and stopped her futile writhing. The movers eyes kept roving over Tara's naked body as they stripped. Tara stared helplessly as their thick hardened chests were unveiled from under their company shirts and their jeans were thrown aside.

"They've been waiting a long time for a girl to breed..." Roy said.

Tara's heart stopped. "Breed?" "What the fuck does that mean!?"

"Mhmmm," He hummed in her ear, nodding towards the two naked men. "It isn't a big surprise they are good at it, is it?" Tara's eyes betrayed her and looked – they were both hung like bulls, their cocks thick and heavily veined with testicles hanging like stones beneath them. Roy tightened his grip as Tara began to struggle again. "Haha, I guess you like what you see then, hmmm?"

"No! They're – they're disgusting!" But Tara stared at their members still. She caught her mouth slightly open, breathing hard. So did Roy.

"Now now, Tara. Don't be saying mean things to my boys. You might hurt their feelings!" The two men chuckled and stroked their flaccid manhoods to life before her.

Tara couldn't deny that she was impressed – no, more than that, she wanted their cocks. She needed them inside her. She was so unbelievably turned on, even as these men intended to rape her - 'Breed' her. And she couldn't hide that from them either, not with her moistening pussy on display.

"Lemme go right now you – you fucking bastards!" Tara intended to roar, but her words came as a whimper instead.

The men laughed, and Roy pulled her hands further down her front. "I don't think we're gonna be doing that anytime soon," he said, "we'll be taking good care of you for awhile, Tara!" Roy let go and pushed her forward into the two burly men. Tara yelped as they resumed their rough fondling, kneading her tits and running their palms along her pussy, their cocks hardening against either side of her.

"Uhhhhhhmmm," Squirming, Tara moaned even more. She found that she had closed her eyes again under the pleasurable assault. Their hands pinched and rubbed her naked body, unafraid to squeeze or pet her most intimate places. She could feel their desire in the way their cocks hardened against her, creeping up along her hips like hungry snakes.

Tara kept struggling, but it was a losing battle in her own mind. "Why am I enjoying this??" Tara thought frantically as a terrible excitement grew in her chest and between her thighs. Her body seemed to answer in turn:

"You want this, Tara. You need this. A good fucking from these strong men..."

Though she tried to fight it, Tara felt her juices flowing and her nipples grazing their ever-petting hands. When she forced open her eyes, she saw Roy tossing his shirt aside. She really stared then.

"I guess you like what you see, huh?" Roy turned back towards the awe-struck woman. Tara saw his bare chest – developed from more than just lifting beds and tables for a living. His muscles flexed with every smooth motion of his arms. Strength radiated from his perfect form, and his look towards Tara was one of pure desire – a prized catch – a toy to be played with.

"Yes..." Tara breathed, her mind quieted for a moment.

"Ha! That the first straight answer you've given so far," Roy laughed, and so did the men holding her – deep laughs that made Tara feel so small, and so much more like a plaything for them. She breathed even harder as he continued, "And you haven't seen everything yet, Tara..." Tara thought he could merely tear off his workman's jeans with those powerful arms, but he slowly unzipped them, making Tara squirm with anticipation despite her best efforts to resist.

"You've seen naked men before! Don't lose your head!!" But her thoughts were muddled by the rubbing of her clit, the hot breath gusting against her neck, and the gnawing need growing in the pit of her belly. She had seen men before, Tara knew, "But not men like this..."

The foreman unbuttoned his jeans and stripped himself in a single motion. He stood tall in front of Tara with a smirk on his face. "Look boys, I think Tara has seen something she really likes!"

He was right – Tara's heart nearly stopped at the sight of his manhood. He was hung, very hung - his veined shaft hung low between his legs, his testicles hanging lower at the base of his shaft, heavy from the weight of their no doubt huge load. The other's cocks were stockier and fatter while his was longer and still thick. He outstripped his workmates by far with his symmetry and glory – theirs were the cocks of bulls, but his was a stallion's.

"Oh my god...." Need shot through Tara's entire body. She felt hot – hot from the men grinding their hardening members against her, hot from Roy's wolfish gaze over her body, and hot from the burning desire that made her pussy drool down her inner thighs. Tara had stopped struggling. Her knees felt weak and ready to give out at any moment. She couldn't help herself. Her resistance was failing.

"Mmm, I think Tara wants a taste of us, boys." Tara didn't move, even though a small part of her wanted to nod her head. More of her wanted to scream. Roy ran his hand along his length and looked into Tara's eyes. "Time to get on your knees, Tara."

"No."

"I said get on your knees," he said again, still stroking his cock.

"No!" Tara glared back at him, trying her resolve not to oogle his growing cock.

"Alright then, Tara. Have it your way," The two men grabbed Tara's shoulders. Tara couldn't resist as they pushed her down to kneel on the floor. "This is really happening!" Tara thought again in her renewed panic as the two men held her down. She threw her shoulders to no avail as Roy approached, "I'm really going to get raped!!"

This was actually happening – Tara's fantasies were invading reality, making her giddy with excitement and fear. She was shivering, the hot men surrounding her on all sides stroking their thick manhoods before her wide-open eyes. This wasn't a dream. She breathed hard, their musk thick and heavy all around her.

Roy grabbed Tara's chin and made her look at him. "Now Tara, you're gonna be a good girl and suck all of us off. You're gonna to do a good job, I can tell. And remember: good girls don't even think about biting..." He grasped her jaw with just an ounce more of his strength, and Tara understood he meant it. He let her go easy, but she could still feel her cheeks tingling. "Alright Tara, take your pick."

Tara looked around. The three men surrounded her, slowly stroking their cocks and pointing them at her pouting lips. They were getting hard, and Tara watched their veins bulge and their lengths swell as she looked and breathed on them. She hesitated – "I shouldn't do this. I can't do this! They'll only want more..." she thought, but now her heart was beating fast again, and she found herself breathing deeper not for air, but to take in their musky, intoxicating scent. Tara's pussy tingled. Her mouth watered.

"Don't keep us waiting, Tara..." Roy warned. Tara looked back up at the foreman and then to his cock - Its magnificent head was already drooling in anticipation. She leaned forward slowly, glaring up at him, slowly opening her mouth. She had to do it, she tried to convince herself. She tasted his salty precum as his cockhead grazed her tongue. She closed her lips on the shaft.

She began to bob back and forth, taking his cock in a little deeper each time. She tried to keep glaring at Roy, to show him she hated every moment, but she felt her eyes rolling back a few times – was she enjoying this? "No!" she willed herself, and shot him a glare again. Soon she felt the head of his cock grazing the back of her throat each time she went down on him, and her lips were hardly halfway down his shaft...

"Mmmm, I knew you'd be good at this," Roy moaned, not moving as Tara engulfed his cock – gentleman that he was. "Don't forget about the boys now – I'm sure they'd like to feel your little hands on them too." Deep grunts approved on either side of Tara. She scowled at Roy as she lashed his cock with her tongue, but reached up and grabbed hold of their cocks, stroking slowly as she devoured the foreman.

It was difficult to pleasure three men at once. In her fantasies it was far easier - their hands tangling her hair and holding her shoulders, petting and stroking and encouraging her as she gulped down their hot pre-cum and licked their shafts. The reality proved harder, but the hardness of real men growing and pulsing in her hands and the heat of Roy's cock sliding into her mouth was... better. Oh, much better. Tara's eyes rolled back again, slurping along Roy's length with abandon.

"Oooooh," he groaned, "Now you're getting into it! Uhhmmm, go get a taste of the boys before you're guzzling my cum too, huh?" Tara let Roy's cock go with a salivated *pop* and turned to a bullish member staring her in the face. Tara slid her tongue all along its length, taking hold of Roy's glistening cock as she kissed the head. The man groaned above her, and she felt a splash of precum coat her tongue – he tasted different than the foreman, saltier and bitter, but she drank in the contrast.

Tara suddenly wanted to taste them all. She let the man's cock go after only a few lunges, and it shivered like a plank of wood as she kissed the cockhead of the other man. A sweeter taste, and she loved how it drooled down her throat as she took him nearly all in. She turned from man to man, slurping and sucking, coming off their cocks to gasp some air before going back down again.

The men petted her – they groaned – they thrust their hips and forced their cocks deeper into her mouth. She felt their cocks become even more bloated and hard as they ground against her cheeks, and felt her pussy gush as precum roiled down her throat and over her hands. Their grunts, and especially Roy's humming growls, filled the room. Tara's fantasy was nothing – reality was better in every way, and she forgot herself, feeling their warm precum drooling down her lips and dripping onto her breasts...

She was gulping on Roy's cock, jacking off the other men's saliva-slick members when they had enough. Pulled her to her feet, the dazed girl was pressed upon by two sex-crazed men. Roy stepped back and let Tara groan there, her breasts pressed against the hard pecks of one man and her ass grinding along the other's pulsing snake. Their slippery cocks rubbed along her wet slit and between her taut asscheeks. Tara moaned – she was in heaven.

Tara peeked over a broad shoulder to see Roy stroking his perfect, glistening cock. "Mmmm, I think Tara's finally feeling up to her breeding, boys!"

Tara's heart leapt into her throat. Like a doll the petite girl was thrown onto the bed, freshly made in her naivety just minutes ago. The two men were on her again, stroking their hard dicks over her thighs and belly. She couldn't stop them – and Tara didn't know if she wanted them to stop either. Her moist pink pussy was ready for him. For all of them.

One man straddled her, his thick manhood sawing up and down her slit – Tara groaned as she pushed against his chest, a futile effort to push the bullish man off. She felt him find his mark, the thick bulbous head of his manhood hitting catching along the edge of her tight entrance. Tara knew all it took was one thrust, one little motion of his hips, and she would be impaled on his stiff, bare member. Totally unprotected. She dug her fingernails into his chest, feeling him begin to slide in...

Then he rolled onto his back. Tara panted astride him, but gasped when she felt the hot and powerful muscles of the second man press along her back. "Ahh-AHH!!" Tara yelped as the man below her pulled her hips down. She felt his thick shaft pushing into her tight pussy, and felt the other hard cock sliding up along her taut spine. Tara nearly passed out, heart racing and mind spinning. The heat, the pressure, the reality of her fucking all began to sink in.

They began to fuck her. The man below lifted Tara's shaking hips up before slamming her back down onto his thrusting member. The man behind rubbed his slimy cock up and down, from between her firm cheeks to the small of her back. They gave her no foreplay, no time to acclimate. Their pace raced into a hard beat, thrusting one after the other, and Tara's helpless little squeaks filled the air.

"N-nooo, uhhh... Please sto – ughmmm!"

But Tara's pleas were betrayed by her lusty groans. Hard hands possessed her breasts from behind. The hot fingers slid over her nipples and pulled her back so her body ground against the man's hard midsection. Tara looked down. Her pussy held fast to the thick veiny cock inside her. She watched the shaft emerge as he lifted her up, and yelped as he then forced her little pussy to take in every inch of his raging manhood. Neither man relented in his assault, only broadening their heavy strokes in and against her. Though she fought it, Tara felt her body quiver and give into their ruthless, powerful, unending fucking.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!" Tara wailed. Her pussy clamped down around the hard member inside her. Her cunt pulsed and pulled, tightening like a vice around his ever-thrusting cock. She could feel it pulsing inside her – strong and fast. Her cum oozed down her thighs, coating his already sopping member in a layer of hot grool.

"And that's just the beginning, you know." Tara gasped for air and opened her eyes. Roy towered over her, standing on the bed as she gazed at his cock, nearly level with her eyes. He took hold of her chin and lifted her head – she being too weak from her post-orgasmic shivering to do it herself.

"What... what do you m-mean – uhhh!" Tara gasped – the men still ground their cocks against and within her. She nearly couldn't take it with her pussy stinging from the fucking and her growing arousal.

"Just the beginning of your breeding," He stroked her blushing cheeks, "Oh Tara, don't look so surprised – you knew this was coming from the start."

"B-breeding!? But I didn't – Ahhh!" Tara arched her back - The man behind her had pinched her nipples especially hard. Deliciously hard...

"Oh yes you did! I saw the way you were looking at me and my boys when you thought we weren't looking. You wanted to get fucked by us. You were wet and ready before we even touched you. You say no, but your body wants to be bred..." Tara felt their hands all over her – petting her sweaty thighs, her heaving breasts, her flat belly...

"I... I'm not on the pill... I can't get bred. I can't get pregnant!" Her voice quavered, icy fear spilling into her hot waves of pleasure.

"Actually, that makes things much easier for us," Roy said, looking down into Tara's wide eyes as he stroked his turgid member, "You'll be seeing how easy it is soon enough..."

Tara couldn't respond. The man below lifted Tara's shivering body off his cock, and the man behind her bent her forward. No sooner had she felt the thick manhood once buried in her pussy sliding against her mound than she felt the thick head of the man behind her thrusting into her. Immediately they renewed their assault, keeping Tara forced over, crying out like a cat in heat.

"Oh plea– Ahhhh!!" Her mouth hung open, the intensity of another thick cock sinking into her washed over her, clouded her thoughts, smothered her fear.

"We'll be taking good care of you, Tara," She looked up, seeing Roy stroking his regal member above her. "And I am sure you'll take good care of us..." He stroked the shaft over Tara's cheeks before tapping the head on her upturned lips.

She didn't think as she tilted her head up and took in his cock, or as the man behind her pounded harder and harder against her ass. She was too far gone, lost in a sea of ecstasy brought on by these three men taking her. Her pussy gripped onto the second man's cock harder than before. She dug her fingernails into the hard chest of the man below her. She licked from the base of Roy's long staff to its drooling tip, and relished the taste – the motion – the fucking.

"I'm being bred..." – Roy's words hit home suddenly, shattering over Tara her like a broken mirror. She could only think it over and over.

"I'm being bred..." – the man behind slammed into her roughly, a heavy hand seizing her shoulder as he sunk every inch of himself into her depths. She moaned loudly and thrust back.

"I'm being bred..." – the man below, his cock slick with her juices, thrusted incessantly across her trimmed mound and up to her navel, his cock and balls rubbing along her clit with every stroke. Tara humped down against him eagerly.

"I'm being bred." – Roy slid his cock deep into her mouth, his manhood pulsing hard as he pumped his fertile precum down Tara's throat. All her moans were muffled by his thick virile meat.

"I'm being bred!" The thought mixed both heart- stopping terror and quim-quivering excitement. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't help feeling so totally possessed, so completely feminine, so utterly controlled by these powerful men. She was theirs. She was their breeding toy.

Tara felt the men surrounding her, their hard muscled bodies taking her, fucking her, using her. She was in heat, and needed to be bred. The familiar tightness seized her belly, and with a shudder that coursed throughout she came again, her fertile pussy clutching tight. Her gargled and muffled scream sounded from around Roy's cock buried in her throat.

"Mmmm! Yeah, you're getting into it now, aren't ya?" Roy laughed and pulled his cock from her. Tara slumped over, gasping for air, still coming down from her powerful orgasm. The two other men stopped as well. Tara huffed as the man pulled his cock out of her hungry pussy, and sighed weakly as the man below her rolled her over onto her back. She saw Roy kneel down above her head, the underside of his still-hard cock filling her vision. He tapped the head thoughtfully on her pink lips.

"So," he said, "How are you liking it so far?"

"Please," Tara's heart raced as she regained her senses, "Please... Please just stop, Roy..." Her eyes were turned up to his. She tried to convince him despite the orgasmic shivers still running through her.

"Stop? But you don't want us to stop." The other men were alongside her now, petting their hands down her heaving breasts and flat tummy. Tara couldn't deny that it felt good, but she sipped in a breath of air to stop herself from moaning.

"You've had your fun. Just... just finish and go away," Tara's pride hurt, ashamed of her lustful thoughts, but she wouldn't be defeated. Her pussy was sore, her nipples were almost painfully hard, and her ass was red from all the pounding. Her pale skin was covered in beads of sweat, just like the bronze-tanned men surrounding her. But she wanted it to be over, no matter how much her body screamed for more.

"The fun's just beginning, especially for you Tara," Roy said with a growing smile. She felt the man on her left move aside, and she was rolled over onto her stomach by the other. The man moved behind her and pulled her to her knees, bringing her ass up to meet his hard cock. Tara pushed herself up with her arms, but she couldn't escape the man's grip on her hips.

"Get a condom," she tried to command, but only heard a deep chuckle behind her.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,699 Followers