Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tara bonds through Karen's punishment.
4.6k words
4.74
16.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angel love

*

After that first night that Karen and I were permitted to talk again we spent a lot of time talking during the days and evenings. David seemed to enjoy our being together and I enjoyed being around him as well.

There were only two flaws in the arrangement. The first was I longed to take Karen to bed and she felt the same way. We knew we had gotten off lucky the last time and wondered if we asked if he would grant permission. I'm not sure why but we hesitated to ask, figuring a half a cup was better than none. The second flaw was that David was still her Master and when the night was over he would be with her and I would be alone.

One night the three of us were together simply talking and the time came when I usually went home. Then out of the clear blue sky David spoke up and said, "Karen is going to be flogged tonight."

"Well I guess I had better be going then," I said, sorrowfully.

"Not necessarily," David said.

"I don't understand," I answered.

"Well," Karen and I have been talking about it and we would like to invite you to see me flog her and what ever else I have in mind for her."

I was dumbfounded and looked over at Karen who was smiling sheepishly.

Brief memories returned to my mind about the times I had seen Master Carl flog Monica, and how much I enjoyed it. I also remembered the times that I was flogged and how much I enjoyed having Monica see me being flogged or whipped by Master Carl.

I looked at David and said, "I would consider it an honor Sir."

"Well good," said David, "I have a lot of plans for my pet tonight."

I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I was going to get to see Karen flogged by her Master. Even better I knew he always flogged her when they both were naked so I was going to get to see Karen's sexy naked body again which I hadn't seen since that wonderful night. Making it even better I would get to see David's handsome naked body again.

"Come here Karen," David commanded.

"Yes Master," she replied obediently.

"Come here Tara," he ordered.

He wasn't my Master but the tone of his voice made me want to obey, and I did. "Well Tara, in that you are our guest I want you to get Karen ready for me."

"Meaning Sir?"

"Meaning I want you to strip her naked for me."

I could hardly contain my excitement. It was going to be my pure pleasure to strip this sexy redhead with the pretty green eyes naked so she could be flogged. It was going to be a treat for Karen as well. She loved to be flogged and to have me stripping her naked and then having me seeing her flogged was an extra treat.

She stood in front of me now with an excited look in her eyes as I reached for the buttons on her blouse. Our eyes never left each other as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I could almost see her eyes saying hurry up I want to be naked for you. I had to reach around her to undo her bra and shivers went though my body as I touched her bare skin. I got her bra off and those magnificent breasts and nipples came into view. I was in a cold sweat now and my mouth was dry. I licked my lips and Karen's body shuddered and I knew she wished those lips could be on her breasts and nipples, and so did I.

Karen had worn a short skirt and that was the next thing to come off her beautiful body. Her panties were very skimpy but they had to come off as well. Neither of us could stand the electricity that was flowing between us as I lowered her panties. I finally had them off and. Karen now stood before me in all her naked and sensual beauty.

David spoke to me and said, "Ok Tara get me ready now as well."

I knew what he wanted so I began to unbutton his shirt. Our eyes were locked on each other as I removed his shirt and he smiled at me. I think he knew I was enjoying what I was doing and he was right. Carefully I removed his undershirt and I must admit a shiver went thorough my body as our skins touched.

His pants were to come down next. I had a strange feeling as I unbuckled his belt. My mind flashed back to the time that Master Carl had me remove his belt from his pants. He then made me carry it up to the bedroom so he could use it on me. It was the strangest feeling walking naked up to the bedroom having to carry the belt that would be used on me.

It was now time for David's underpants to come down. I had taken them down once before but this was different. The last time it was so he could spank me but this time it was for pleasure. Also a lot had happened since then and I had come to look on him quite differently. He had forgiven me and had shown me more kindness than any other man other than Master Carl. So this time when I took his underpants down I must admit there was a strong sexual urge running through my body. That feeling became stronger when his underpants came off and he now stood in front of me completely naked and with a strong hard erect manhood. As we looked at each other I think we both sensed things were changing between us.

David in a mocking voice said, "May I prepare you now my lady?"

"I curtsied slightly and said, "Yes Sir you certainly may."

With that being said David began to undress me a piece at a time. I watched his eyes intently and knew he was enjoying this. His eyes got a little sparkle when he removed my blouse but even more so when he took my bra off. I could tell he liked what he saw and to be truthful I was glad he liked it. As he eyed my breasts and nipples I wondered what it would be like to have his mouth and tongue on them.

I didn't have time to think much about it because he was already removing the shorts I had worn. David was not the only one enjoying the view. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the look of anticipation in Karen's eyes as each piece of clothing came off my body. You could have cut the sexual tension in the air as David lowered my panties and took them off. I don't know who enjoyed it more, David, Karen or Me.

"Karen do you have something to say to me?" David asked.

"Yes Master I now submit my body and soul to you completely this evening, to do with it as you please."

"Tara, I believe you know where the bedroom is?" David asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Well then would you be so kind as to lead my pet to the bedroom for me?"

"Gladly Sir."

I took Karen by the hand and led her across the room, up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom with David following. Once again sweet memories came back to me of the times I would lead a sexy naked Monica up to the bedroom to be followed by Master Carl or she would do the same to me. Those were always exciting times as Master Carl would use his various toys on our naked bodies teasing and tormenting us in so many wonderful ways.

I can still remember the time he tied us together facing each other, both of us naked and spread eagle. Then he would flog one of us and it would cause our naked bodies to rub against the other one's naked body as he flogged us. One time he had us in this position and he told me to kiss Monica, which I was glad to do. As I began to kiss her with my tongue in her mouth, Master Carl began to whip me with his small whip. He knew how to do it with just the right touch so it stung but was still erotic. As he whipped me I would push my naked body up against Monica's. With the tips of our nipples pressed against each other and our V patches touching, my naked body would squirm and wiggle as his whip struck me over and over.

Once Master Carl had finished with me he did the same to Monica. The sensation was wonderful as Monica's naked body squirmed and wiggled against mine as she was being whipped. The hardest part was when Master Carl told both of us, "Don't you cum until I tell you to."

Now here I was taking Karen to the bedroom so that her Master David could flog her. I think I was more excited than she was. I was eager to see what it would be like to see David in action. Every Master has his own technique and I was eager to see what his technique would be like. Seeing Karen's sexy naked body receiving her Master's flogger would only add to the treat.

We got to the bedroom and entered it, David shut the door. I was more cognizant this time of the surroundings than I had been last time. In the room was a king sized four-poster bed. The four posts were made out of thick oak wood and obviously quite sturdy. At the foot of the bed was a round rail connecting the two post and about waist high. I would eventually learn it served many purposes.

In one corner was a large cabinet that I would soon discover contained all of David's toys. On one wall there was a full-length wide mirror just like Master Carl had. Its purpose was that when we were being punished both Master Carl and we could see it happening in the mirror. Just like Master Carl had done, David had two ceiling hooks installed about three feet apart. Directly under them he also had two circle hooks installed in the floor.

He made Karen stand under the ceiling hooks and went to his closet of toys. She returned with two leather wrist cuffs and two leather ankle cuffs. He instructed me to put on her ankle cuffs as he put on her wrists cuffs. I must admit it was quite erotic for me to be helping to prepare her for her flogging. Making it even more so was that as I knelt in front of her putting on her ankle cuffs my face was right in front of her V patch. It wouldn't have taken much for my tongue to bury itself right in the middle of it but I knew better. I knew if I did that it would only take seconds before I would find my naked body lying over David's bare thighs being soundly spanked.

Once we had Karen's cuffs on her David took each of her wrists and raised them above her head and spread them apart so he could secure each wrist cuff with snaps to one of the ceiling hooks. He now spread her legs apart and secured each ankle to the hooks in the floor. Karen was now standing spread-eagle facing the mirror on the wall and quite helpless.

It was then that I noticed the other mirrors in the room. To the right of Karen there was a mirror on that wall so that you could get a side view of Karen's naked body. There was also another mirror on the wall to her left so you could see her naked body from that side as well. I would soon discover their purpose. There was also another mirror on a stand with wheels on it which David rolled into position and set it about 6 feet behind Karen. It was actually kind of ingenious because as Karen looked into the mirror in front of her she could see the reflection from the other mirror showing the backside of her naked body. In just a second I will tell you the wonderful benefits of the mirror set up, making for a very erotic experience.

David spoke to me and said, "Tara do me a favor and stimulate Karen's nipples until they are quite hard and erect."

"How should I do that Sir?"

He smiled and said simply, "Any way you choose my dear."

I was delighted at my assigned chore and knew exactly how to do it. I stood in front of her sexy naked body and I bent over slightly and began to lick her nipples with my tongue and also sucked on them. To my delight her naked body responded immediately and her nipples became hard, bigger and sticking straight out.

I was so busy enjoying my task that I didn't see David go to the toy closet and return. When he returned he said simply, "I think that will be good enough Tara."

I reluctantly removed my mouth from her left nipple. In his hands David had a set of nipple clamps which he now fastened to each of Karen's' nipples. I saw her wince when he tightened them down. The clamps were the kind that vibrated so when he turned them on Karen was able to experience both pain and pleasure at the same time.

I went around in front of Karen and I could see a look of pleasure in her eyes. I think that she was also pleased that her naked body was on full display to me as well. I know it pleased me to see all of her naked body at one time. It was then that I got the first inkling of the benefit of the mirrors. I could obviously see the front of her naked body but by looking in the mirror behind her I could see a full view of the backside of her naked body as well. By turning my head to either side I could get side views of her naked body as well. It was absolutely erotic to be able to see all of her naked body at once from every angle.

By now David had returned from his trip to the toy closet. In his hand he held an 18-strand leather flogger about 3 ft long. He walked around Karen letting the flogger drag over her naked body as he went. I could see the tension in Karen's eyes as she watched him knowing he was going to use the flogger on her and she moaned softly in anticipation.

After walking around her several times trailing the flogger on her naked body he took up a position behind her and to her left. He snapped the flogger a few times causing Karen's eyes to widen. He began to land very gentle strokes of the flogger on her smooth back, swish, swish, swish. Karen remained almost motionless as if savoring every stroke. He gradually worked his way down to her bare behind and then onto her upper thighs. Even though the strokes were gentle I could see signs of pink beginning to appear on the back- side of her naked body.

I then noticed Karen turning her head to her left for a few seconds and then to her right. It finally dawned on me why she was doing that. The mirrors were perfectly set so she could watch herself being flogged from several different angles. When she turned to the mirror on the right she could see the front side of her naked Master, including his erect manhood and the smile on his face, as he swung the flogger. When she turned to the left she could see his naked backside and how white his was in comparison to how red hers would soon be. When she looked straight ahead she could see the front of her naked body and a side view of his naked body. She could also see her bare backside from the reflection in the mirror behind her. This way she could see the flogger land and watch as her back turned red.

David picked up the tempo a little bit now and Karen began to moan a little louder and her hips would twist slightly as much as her bonds would allow, which was not much. David knew how to handle the flogger in a seductive way. Sometimes he would strike her ever so gently a few times and then a hard one or the other way around. Karen never knew for sure which one was coming.

David had another technique he liked to use. He would make the flogger go in circles and then with an uppercut he would land it between her spread thighs with the tips landing right on her V patch or on her anus. After a few gentle stokes there he would land four or five very hard ones on her back, thighs, or bare behind. Again the combination of soft versus hard was quite erotic.

David worked her over for about ten minutes alternating soft and hard. Then he picked up the pace and began to land hard blows on her soft bare back, bare behind and upper thighs. Karen's back was now red from the top of her shoulders down to the backs of her knees. Four sounds could be heard in the room, the swishing sound of the flogger going through the air, the sounds of leather hitting bare flesh, Karen's moans, and the humming noise of the vibrating nipple clamps.

After getting her back quite red, David went around in front of her and removed the nipple clamps. Once they were off he stood in front of her and began to flick the tips of the flogger on the front of her naked body. He had the flair for allowing all 18 tips of the flogger to hit her naked body at once. He was also good at flicking it just right so the tips would hit her breasts and her already very sensitive nipples. Likewise he would start by letting the tips hang down on the floor and then bring it up so that is landed right on her V patch. You could tell by her reaction that some of the tips would touch the inside of her love channel driving her almost crazy with passion.

After about ten minutes of toying with the front of her naked body he went over to one corner where they had a mini refrigerator. He pulled out an ice tray from the freezer and picked out two ice cubes. Standing in front of her he put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. As he did so he began to rub the ice all over her back, which was now very warm. Karen tried to squirm and wiggle but she was held firmly in place. He gradually moved the ice cubes down her back and onto her bare behind. He gently pushed her bottom cheeks apart and let the ice cubes go down in the crack separating her bottom cheeks.

After playing with her backside he brought the ice cubes around to the front side and began to do circles around her nipples with them. At times he would remove the ice cube from one nipple and then lean down and lick that nipple with his tongue while keeping the ice cube on the other nipple. The feelings of warmth and cold on her nipples made Karen moan even more as she licked her lips seductively.

David finished with this part of her punishment/pleasure by trailing the ice cubes down her tummy and then right between her soft inner thighs and onto her V patch. At one point he was able to gently push one of the ice cubes into her love channel and rest it on her sex spot. Karen shook her head from side to side and her naked body squirmed. I know I need to find out later if it was pain or pleasure at that point I just know it definitely had an effect on her.

David was now ready to change toys. He went to his toy chest and returned with two toys, a leather slapper and a large feather. Standing in front of Karen he went to work on the front of her naked body with the leather slapper. The leather slapper is a two inch square piece of leather on the end of a solid leather pole. As David would strike her with it, it would leave an obvious red mark He loved hitting her nipples with it, which were by now even more sensitive. At one point he touched her breasts and ordered her to stick them out more. Karen arched her back as much as she could and thrust her breasts nipples out further for him to hit.

After working on her upper chest he worked his was down the front of her naked body until he got to her thighs and then worked them over as well. . With her thighs spread apart he was able to smack her soft inner thighs giving her painful pleasure.

At one point he picked up the long feather and began to sensuously drag it along the front of her naked body. I would quickly discover that Karen had many ticklish spots and I would remember them well. David knew them all and how to stimulate them. Between her thighs, under her breasts, behind her ears, and under her arms were all ticklish spots. It did not take David long before he had Karen really squirming and wiggling and giggling as he focused on those spots.

"Please Master," she pleaded as her naked body twisted and turned and she laughed out loud. David now took the slapper and gave her two very hard smacks on each side of her breasts and Karen hollered, "Ow, Ow."

David now began to alternate between the feather and the slapper and sometimes both at once. He was indeed a Master as he would have her giggling one second and hollering ow in the next one.

"Which one should I stop with Karen my pet?" he teased her.

Karen wasn't sure herself she was deathly ticklish but the slapper hurt. "I don't know Sir."

"Well good then, I'll just keep using both," and he did.

After tiring of that game, he went back to his toy chest and returned with two new items. One was a vibrating dildo with a belt that would go around the waist. The other was a small single tail whip. David stood in front of her and inserted the dildo inside of her waiting love channel and secured the belt around her waist. He then turned it on the low speed and Karen's naked body responded eagerly to that pleasant feeling inside of her.

12