Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned her head back as if to enjoy the wonderful feeling and held that position until the first stroke of the whip struck her back. David had gone behind her and was now using the whip on her leaving tiny red marks as it struck. Once again Karen was feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time in a very erotic fashion. David was a Master at the whip knowing how to hit but not cut the flesh.

He was also a very devious Master as well. Just when Karen thought she had reached her limit with the whip David reached around in front and moved the speed on the vibrator from low to medium.

"Oh yes yes she murmured," at the increased pleasure.

This of course allowed David to resume whipping her and with even greater intensity than before. Once more he would take her to that peak when she thought she could take the whip no more and David turned the vibrator on high driving Karen almost wild with lust. This of course allowed him to go back to whipping her some more.

I could tell that Karen was ready to cum and so could David. Just as she was close he stopped whipping her and undid the belt and pulled the vibrator out of Karen's love channel, leaving one very frustrated woman.

David went around in front and put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. At the same time he put the tip of his manhood right at the entrance to her love channel. Karen tried desperately to push forward so he would enter her but she came up short.

As he continued to kiss her he began to gently rub her breasts and nipples and I know it was driving her wild. Finally David spoke and said, "Who's your Master Karen?"

"You are Sir and always will be."

"I love you my pet with all my heart."

"I love you Master," she said with loving tears starting to flow.

"Do you want me inside of you my pet?"

"Oh god yes Master please take me, please I want you so bad!"

David kissed her one more time as he entered her love channel with one quick thrust. "Oh god yes, yes, yes," she moaned loudly.

David began to thrust back and forth inside of her until they both came in a massive climax. Karen was crying now but they were tears of pure pleasure. Her wonderful Master had taken her to the top of the mountain emotionally, psychologically and sexually and she loved it.

David now undid Karen's bonds and let her down into his waiting arms. It was good that he had because she was so drained form her experiences she could not even stand. He picked her up in his strong arms and laid her gently on the bed and covered her up.

Kissing her gently on the cheek he said, "Sleep well my love." As we turned to leave I could see the warmest contented look, I had ever seen on a woman's face.

David and I went downstairs and it was time for me to go home. "Well what did you think Tara," he asked gently.

"It was wonderful Sir but to be honest I felt a little jealous and it has been so long for me and I wanted to be in her place, and yet I still am not sure."

David looked me in the eye and said, "I understand Tara. Some day you will be ready, and when you are we will be here for you."

"Thank you Sir."

He gave me a big hug and then as we broke our hug our faces were only inches apart. I will never know to this day who made the first move. All I know is that our lips suddenly met and we were locked in a deep passionate kiss. We were both still naked and I could feel my breasts and nipples pushing against his chest and his manhood up against my V patch.

David was the first one to break off the kiss and when he did so he simply smiled and said, "Good night Tara."

Oh god if he only knew what that kiss did to me. I could feel the feminine juices flowing between my legs. Unfortunately I had to dress and then go home again to that big lonely bed, but I was grateful to god that he made fingers and gave us girls the know how to use them, and in the right spots.

12