Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 05

Story Info
Tara submits to Sir David and is rewarded.
5.5k words
4.53
17.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very emotional and erotic evening I went home with my feminine juices flowing. I had just witnessed a very exciting BDSM scene between a Master and a pet submissive, who truly loved each other. I'm not sure which turned me on more seeing Karen's sexy naked body spread eagle, as she was being disciplined and loved, or David's strong muscular naked body as he disciplined her.

As I watched the session unfold I had so many emotions run through my own naked body. At times I wanted to hug and kiss Karen and make love to her. Other times I wanted to flog her myself. As I watched David in action, I wanted to reach out and touch his naked body and have him touch mine. As I watched Karen being flogged and whipped I wished it was me instead of Karen. Then when David entered her and was thrusting back and forth inside of her, I wanted to feel him thrusting back and forth inside of me.

The thing that pushed me over the edge emotionally was when he took me in his arms and kissed me and yet didn't push me. Here was a man who was not only strong and good looking but kind and caring as well. He knew how to conduct a good BDSM scene but was passionate as well.

I lay down in bed completely naked and knew I would have to satisfy myself. I let my hands caress my breasts and nipples but I closed my eyes and pretended it was David doing it In my mind I could see his strong hands squeezing them and also teasing my nipples with his fingers as my naked body squirmed. I let my hand go down between my spread legs and parted the opening to my love channel. I could see him penetrating me with that hard erect manhood of his as I massaged my sex spot.

When I finally came I shouted his name, "Yes David yes, yes Sir, make me cum, yes, yes." It was such a wonderful feeling but yet it wasn't the real thing. If nothing else I had to have him inside of me at least once.

I drifted off to sleep and began to dream about David and Karen. We were once again going up the stairs to the bedroom but this time it was Karen leading me with David right behind us. Just like Karen had been I was spread eagle and completely available for their pleasure. They both took turns with me combining both discipline and pleasure. The last thing I remember about my dream was Karen whipping me into a frenzy, as David was in front of me with his manhood thrusting back and forth inside of me until I came.

I woke up the next morning and I was even wetter between my legs. I took a shower to calm my self down but couldn't get my mind off of David and Karen. They had gone away shopping and finally got back home around 6:00. I waited until about 6:45 and called over to their house and David answered the phone.

"Hello Sir."

"Hello Tara."

"Sir are you and Karen busy this evening?"

"We'll be home all night Tara."

"May I come see you sir?"

"Of course Tara you are welcome anytime."

"Thank you Sir will 15 minutes be okay?"

"That will be fine Tara."

I changed my clothes and with a pounding heart walked next door. I walked quickly so I wouldn't change my mind. Karen answered the door and hugged me and we went into the living room where David sat waiting.

"Good evening Tara, what can we do for you this evening?" he asked.

"I went over to him and knelt down in front of him and lowering my head said, "I am ready Sir, the time has come if you will take me."

Lifting my chin he looked me in the eye and asked, "Are you sure Tara?"

"Yes Sir I am sure, I want you and Karen to take me tonight and use me as you see fit."

"I am happy for you Tara; I know it has been a long road for you."

"Yes Sir but I am ready."

"Well let me get you ready than and then after Karen and I get ready we will go on up to the bedroom."

"Yes Sir," I said, my heat pounding with excitement.

I had waited for a long time before I was ready. I longed for the feel of the flogger on my back or his whip, or whatever he and Karen chose to do to me. I was ready. I trembled with excitement as he removed my blouse looking into my eyes as he did so. His eyes had that look of control and there was no doubt now that I was his for the night and I wanted to be his for the night.

He removed my bra next and let my full breasts and nipples come into view. He took his hands and put them under my breasts and lifted them up and gently squeezed them

"These are mine tonight to do with as I please aren't they, Tara?"

"Yes Sir."

"You want me to work them over really well, don't you Tara?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well believe me young lady they will get quite a workout tonight."

I could already feel the sensual feelings running through my body just thinking about him working over my breasts and nipples. I didn't even know what he was going to do to them but it excited me just the same. Next were my shorts, which he unzipped and pulled down until he had them off. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Karen with a look of pleasure and lust. I just knew she wanted to see my naked body as much as I had wanted to see hers.

She was about to get her wish as Master David inserted his fingers into my panties and started to lower them. Karen was not the only one who wanted them off. I wanted them off as well. I wanted to be completely naked for her and for Sir David and to give up my naked body to them for their pleasure. Sir David kept his eyes on me the whole time as he took them off. His eyes said loudly he wanted to control me and mine in return said I wanted to submit to him. The removal of a submissive's panties is a very symbolic act for a Dom where her body is now completely naked in front of him and she is ready to be taken by him.

Once I was naked Sir David instructed me to strip him naked as well. First off came his shirt and than his undershirt, showing me the top of his muscular body. I wanted to touch his chest and run my hands over it but I knew better. Next I took his pants off and lay them neatly on the chair. Finally it was time for his underpants to come off. I could tell by the bulge in his underwear that he was already hard. Sure enough as I took them down his manhood was hard and erect. As I knelt there, pulling them off his feet, my mouth was only inches from that wonderful shaft. I wanted so bad to take it in my mouth and feel its tip all the way to the back of my throat and I wanted to feel him shoot his load into my mouth but again knew better.

I stood back up and faced him and he told me to turn around in a circle. Then he walked around me and as he did so he let his hands roam all over my naked body. Oh I am really looking forward to discipline and playing with you my dear Tara. It's going to be a great night. My naked body shivered with anticipation as I felt those strong hands on me. I had been spanked by him and seen him discipline Karen so I knew those hands could show power and also sensuality as well.

After surveying and caressing my naked body he told me to get Karen ready as well in that she would help in my discipline session. I was of course always glad to undress Karen and see her sexy naked body but I was not sure how I would react to her helping to disciplining me.

I began to remove her blouse while looking into those pretty green eyes of hers. I'm looking forward my master disciplining you and I am so glad he is going to let me help. Karen and I had made love together but it was going to be a whole new experience to have this sexy redhead disciplining me while we are both naked. I removed her bra next and my hands trembled with both excitement and anticipation as I did so. When her breasts and nipples came into view I wanted to touch them and put them in my mouth but I dared not do it.

I undid the zipper on her very short skirt and slowly slipped it down past her nicely curved hips and down her long smooth shapely legs. I could feel my nipples getting hard and a hint of feminine juices between my legs as I could now see her black lacy, but skimpy panties. I could hardly wait to get them off so I could see her in all her naked beauty.

I inserted my fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties and began to take them off. I deliberately put my whole hands inside of the elastic so as I pulled them down my hands glided over her nice round bare bottom cheeks and the backs of her smooth thighs. I loved the feel of my hands on her body and I could tell she loved it as well. Once her panties were off she was completely naked and my heart was pounding with the thrill of seeing her naked.

I hadn't forgotten Sir David who was also standing there completely naked and waiting patiently for me to get Karen ready. If I had to make a choice which one I would go to bed with right now it would be a tough choice. Of course the choice was not going to be mine at all because Sir David already knew what he and Karen were going to do to me.

Well Karen would you like to do the honors of taking Tara up to the bedroom where we may please ourselves with her naked body?"

"Yes Master, I'd be delighted to."

Karen took me by the hand and across the room, up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom we went with Sir David right behind us. It had been three years since I was led off to the bedroom by Master Carl and Monica for one of what had been many a discipline session. I had missed those times so much and wanted to relive them but on the other hand I had no idea what Sir David had in store for me.

The craving for the discipline was still there but Master Carl had also intermingled it with sensuality as well. I also still had one mental barrier to overcome. Master Carl was my true Master, body and soul, where as Sir David was still a Sir but not my Master. I of course had been spanked by Sir David, but this would be my first discipline session with he and Karen. As any submissive will tell you the first session with any new Dom or Sir is filled with anxiety not knowing what to expect. Further I had loved Master Carl and Monica, and I knew they loved me. Although I think the world of Karen and Sir David I wasn't sure if we had reached the stage where I could say I loved them and I wasn't sure they loved me.

Don't get me wrong I was looking forward to my session with Sir David and Karen. It had been so long since I had my last discipline/play session and I craved the feel of the flogger on my bare back one more time. Given I have strong feelings toward Sir David and Karen it seemed only right they be the ones to take care of the craving in my body. I also had strong feelings of lust for Sir David and Karen. I wanted very much to feel their hands and mouths all over my naked body, and yes I wanted to feel Sir David's manhood thrusting back and forth inside of me.

We finally reached the bedroom, entered it and the door was shut leaving me alone and naked with a sexy naked redhead and the handsome stud Sir David. I new Karen would obey Sir David and do whatever he asked, so I was now basically at his mercy. Sir David went to his toy closet and returned with a set of black leather wrist and ankle cuffs. While he put on the ankle cuffs on my ankles Karen put on the wrist cuffs on my wrists. Sir David then led me under the ceiling hooks and each of my wrists were quickly secured to each of the ceiling hooks by him. At the same time Karen had spread my legs apart and secured each of my ankles to the hooks in the floor. I was now standing completely naked, spread eagle and facing the mirror on the wall. Sir David and Karen could now do anything they wanted with me.

Sir David now went to his toy closet and returned with two items. The first was a vibrating anal plug and the second was a whip called a knotty cat. It had 24 leather tails on it that had small knots at each end. The third was a blindfold and the fourth was a small metal wheel with sharp ends on it called a Wartenberg pinwheel.

Sir David had Karen put the blindfold on me as he inserted the vibrating anal plug in my anal canal and started it going. The sensation was absolutely wonderful and my naked body responded to it with pleasure. I felt Karen's hand on my left breast but was not prepared for when she put the wheel on my right breast and began to run it over my breasts and nipples. It was like a dozen little pin pricks occurring all at once. I shivered when she ran it over my nipples even lightly.

At one point Karen stopped with the wheel and took my left breast in her mouth and began to let her tongue lick my nipple gently sending sensuous feelings through my naked body. I couldn't see her but I could sure feel her delightful touch. The sensation changed quickly when the first crack of the knotty cat whip landed on my bare back. Sir David had landed it gently but enough to sting. Another blow of the whip landed even as Karen began to lick my other nipple. The combination of the pain and pleasure became quite erotic for me.

Sir David began to land regular strokes of his whip with each of the 24 knots finding spots on my naked body. He started at the top of my back and worked his way down to my upper thighs covering my bare behind as he went. It is hard to describe the feeling I felt as the whip struck my bare bottom cheeks at the same time as the anal plug vibrated in my anal canal. I just knew the feminine juices were already starting to drip between my legs.

Sir David finally stopped whipping me and I heard their bodies moving but didn't realize that they had changed positions. Karen was now behind me and was caressing my bare back-side and bare sides with her hands. As she did so Sir David put his hands on my breast and nipples and began to squeeze them tightly pinching my nipples as he did so. Karen now reached around to my front side with her right hand, put it next to my V patch and began to rub my sex spot with her middle finger. Now Sir David was biting my breasts and nipples not enough to draw blood but enough to cause pain, but a pleasant pain.

Just as my body began to adjust they switched methods again. Karen picked up the whip and began to strike me on the back with it once again. As she did so Sir David began to stroke my nipples very gently and to kiss me with his tongue exploring my mouth and the tip of his manhood resting against my V patch. My naked body was on fire with passion as I felt his naked body against mine.

At one point Sir David put his tongue in my ear and licked it giving me a ticklish feeling. He pulled his tongue out and then whispered to me, "Karen and I both love you Tara, very, very much."

Oh god I began to cry softly, but they were tears of happiness. It had been three long years since I had heard those wonderful words. To hear them again from such a wonderful person as Sir David was more than a girl could handle. I think if they whipped me all night long now I wouldn't care.

Suddenly they both stopped doing what they were doing. I heard Sir David walking to his toy closet and then back to where I waited. They removed my blindfold and Sir David had a violet wand in his hand. For those of you who have never experienced one it is a long glass tube with a blue neon light running through it when it is electrified. When it comes close to a person's body little sparks will jump across the body giving little shocks as it does so.

Karen stood behind me now with her naked body up against my bare back and I watched mesmerized as Sir David approached me with the violet wand. Karen put her arms around me as if holding me in place as Sir David came closer and closer with the violet wand. He now began to pass it close to my naked body and little sparks did jump from it onto my naked body. Instinctively my naked body wanted to squirm and wiggle but my bonds held me in place and Karen's naked body pushed me closer to him and the sparking wand.

Sir David was an expert at teasing and taunting. He would start to bring the wand close to me and as my naked body would tense up he would pull it away and then as my body relaxed slightly he would quickly bring it close to me letting the sparks jump across to my body. At one point Karen reached around me and put her hands on both of my breasts. She then lifted them up slightly as if offering them to Sir David and his wand. Again I watched mesmerized as he brought the wand right up to my breasts and let the sparks jump across to my nipples. I can't tell you why but I just know those little electric jolts really caused the feminine juices to flow between my legs.

Sir David spent the next ten minutes circling my naked body occasionally applying the wand close enough to my body to send the sparks and that little jolt to it. As he worked me over with the wand, Karen was using her hands and mouth gently over various parts of my nakedness. At one point Karen was kissing me passionately with her hands on my breasts and nipples when Sir David grabbed my hair tightly and let the wand come close to my bare back and held it there for a few seconds.

It was the most erotic feeling I had ever had in my life. The small jolts of electricity caused my naked body to squirm and wiggle as much as it could while the sexy naked redhead Karen kissed me passionately and fondled my breasts and nipples. At the same time the anal plug was still stimulating my anal channel. My bonds held me in place as well as Sir David holding my hair tightly so I could barely move. My naked body was totally available for their enjoyment and I was enjoying it as well.

Sir David finally put his violet wand down and removed my anal plug much to my disappointment. He returned to his toy chest and returned with two floggers. One of them was a black leather flogger with a red handle and the other had the tails made out of deer skin. Sir David handed the deer skin one to Karen and he kept the leather flogger.

They both circled my helpless naked body and dragged their floggers seductively over me. I loved the sensuous feeling they gave me but I wanted more. I wanted to feel them striking my naked body. Sir David could read my mind and continued to taunt me by dragging the flogger over my body.

At one point he kissed me and said, "Would you like to be flogged by me Tara?"

"Yes Sir I said," whimpering a little.

"He continued to torment me. "Are you sure Tara?"

"Yes Sir," I answered but a little more forcefully this time. "I want to be flogged by you, please, please!"

"Ok Tara if that is what you want. I am also going to let Karen help me."

The thought of Karen the sexy naked redhead I had made love with flogging me along with Sir David the handsome Dom, was a dream come true. It brought back sweet memories of the times when Master Carl and Monica had flogged me. This was my chance to relive those memories once again.

Sir David and Karen both began to circle me again but this time they started to land gentle strokes of their floggers all over my naked body. Oh God the wonderful feeling of leather and deerskin striking my naked body after so long an absence. I was already moaning in pleasure but I wanted more and it eventually would happen.

Both Sir David and Karen knew how to gradually build up both speed and the force with which they delivered the strokes, gradually building up my tolerance.

Karen was the more sensuous of the two. She would stand in front of me and look into my eyes with her pretty green eyes and then flick her flogger at my breasts and nipples. Then she would eye my naked body up and down as if looking for the next place to strike. I knew she liked what she saw because she would lick her lips in a seductive manner, smile at me, and then hit me with her flogger.

As she surveyed my naked body I was doing the same to her. I would let my eyes roam all over her sexy naked body enjoying every bit of it. She would catch me looking at certain parts of her body and then would strike that part of my body. At one point she caught me eyeing her V patch so she struck me right on my V patch with her flogger. Another time I was looking at her magnificent breasts and nipples imaging me sucking on them, as she gave me several real quick flicks of the flogger on my own breasts and nipples.

12