Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 06

Story Info
The Gift of Karen.
3.8k words
4.67
11.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 The Gift of Karen

Edited by angel love

After having spent a wonderful night with Sir David and Karen I was in a real quandary. There was no doubt they had recreated feelings in me that I thought I had lost forever. Part of me wanted to give myself completely to Sir David and yet part of me remained tied to Master Carl even though he had been gone for three years now.

Karen created a similar problem for me. There was no doubt I was attracted to her and her sexy body and yet a part of me remained with Monica who had been my soul mate. Still I could not deny that every time I saw Karen I wanted to be naked next to her in bed sharing the pleasures of our naked bodies together.

I knew Sir David and Karen loved me and I loved both of them and yet the memories of Master Carl and Monica held be back from complete commitment to Sir David and Karen. Sir David also had all the characteristics of a good master but I did not know if I could ever see him replacing Master Carl.

There was of course another problem with Karen and I. Ever since that night we made love and then got spanked by Sir David for doing it without permission we were in kind of a limbo. I know we both wanted each other but Sir David had not given permission and I guess we were both afraid to ask.

I saw Karen the next day after our wonderful session and we talked for a long time about that night. We both admitted how much we had enjoyed seeing each other's naked bodies and were turned on by it. Karen admitted how much she enjoyed flogging me and I admitted how much I enjoyed seeing her doing it.

We also talked about Sir David, Master to Karen, and how wonderful he had been that night. I asked Karen how she felt seeing him having sex with me and she wasn't bothered by it at all. "He is my Master and always will be, and I enjoy seeing him having fun, especially with you Tara."

I blushed a little and said, "Why so?"

"Well I think the world of you Tara, as does Master David. I know the kind of relationship you had with Master Carl and Monica and I guessed I kind of hoped that someday we might have that same kind of relationship."

"You mean Sir David as Master to us both?"

"Yeah, that is kind of what I had in mind."

"You mean you would be willing to share your Master with me."

"Yes, and we would both share you as well."

I wanted to cry. The relationship with a Master Dom and a sub is very special. The idea that Karen would share her Master with me was the most touching thing that had happened to me since Monica had shared Master Carl with me.

"It is so hard to move on from Master Carl," I said crying softly. "Besides Sir David may not want anther sub?

"Well I don't know for sure if he does or doesn't, but I do know he thinks the world of you and he thoroughly enjoyed having you submitting to him last night."

"I smiled and said, "I enjoyed it as well and hope it won't be the last time."

Karen laughed and said, "I have a hunch it won't be."

"Well if there is another time I really hope you will be involved in it."

"I do too," Karen said, "It was erotic and fun as well."

"I do have one minor complaint though," I said to Karen.

"What's that?"

"Well I got to see you flogged by Sir David but I didn't get to join in but you got to help flog me. Somehow that's not fair."

Karen laughed and said, "Well perhaps your day will come with Master's permission."

"I sure hope so, I could think of nothing better than having you tied up and naked in front of me as I flogged your sexy body and then whatever else I had in mind."

"Why what else would you have in mind?" she asked sheepishly.

"I'll just let your mind think about it," I said teasing.

I know both of our minds were already fantasizing about it. I could see her naked body spread-eagle and being flogged and also loved by me and I knew she could see my naked body as I am flogging her and her longing for my touch on her sexy naked body.

I knew we were both getting kind of hot and we wanted each other so much. I knew if I stayed much longer we might both be in trouble so I told her I needed to go do some laundry. What I actually needed was a cold shower to calm me down.

That evening I got a call from Sir David asking me to come over. When I arrived he was sitting in the living room and Karen was not there. He seemed quite relaxed and asked me to sit down. I was quite nervous not knowing what he had in mind.

"Tara I want to talk to you about Karen."

I gulped and took a deep breath, fearful of what he might say next.

"I know you two are attracted to each other isn't that true?"

I blushed and said, "Yes Sir I think that is true."

"Well I'm not sure why but she seems to be attracted to you more than any other woman she has ever met."

"I feel honored Sir."

"You should because Karen is very particular. She has only one Master and never had a real desire to have a woman in her life until you came along."

"Well Sir I was that way with Monica and Master Carl, one Master and Monica.

"Did you love them?"

"Oh yes Sir with all my heart, that's why it is so difficult for me to move on."

"I understand Tara, loyalty is a good thing and you should never forget them and the love you shared but somewhere you must put the past behind you and move on for your own good."

"I know Sir but it s so hard."

"Do you miss having a Master?"

"Yes Sir, very much."

"Tara, last night I told you that I loved you, do you feel the same way about me?"

I blushed and said, "Yes Sir I do. You have been so good to me. You're kind and compassionate but also strong."

"Tara, are you attracted to me physically and sexually?"

I blushed again but as I looked at him I knew I was. "Yes Sir I said, but it is more than just that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Sir, I love being naked in front of you and having you touch me and kiss me and I love putting my hands on your naked body and kissing you back. It is a thrill when I feel you inside of me. You make me feel like a real woman but the real reason is because it is you Sir. I don't think I would feel the same with another man or even another Sir."

"That really makes me feel good Tara, and you must know I feel the same about you."

"I'm glad Sir," I said smiling.

"How did you feel last night about your discipline session?"

"Oh god it was wonderful Sir. You made me feel things I hadn't felt in a long time."

"Would you let me do those things again if I wanted to?"

"Yes Sir."

"How did you feel the night I spanked you?'

"Well I knew I had done wrong and that I deserved to be spanked and I knew you were man enough to give it to me. When I was lying naked over your bare thighs and begging and pleading for mercy I still knew I was right where I belonged."

"If you deserved to be spanked again, would you let me?"

"If I had done something to deserve it, I would probably let you do it. It's always better to be spanked by someone who loves you than a stranger."

"I guess I am curious about one thing?"

"What's that Sir?"

"Well we both love each other, we both are attracted to each other, you enjoy being disciplined by me, and you know I should be the one to spank you if you deserve it, correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well then how come you never asked me to be your Master?"

"Well several reasons Sir. First, I don't know if I am ready to put Master Carl behind me permanently yet. Second, I love Karen very much and you are her Master. I don't know that she would be willing to share you equally. That is a lot to ask of any woman. Third Sir I don't know if you would be able to treat Karen and I as equals. If I can assure you that if I was ready for a Master and the other problems were resolved it would be you I would want Sir, but I first must resolve my problem with Master Carl."

"I appreciate your honesty Tara."

"Thank you Sir."

"I believe you said earlier that you loved Karen and you were attracted to her sexually and she feels the same way about you."

"Yes Sir, I know how I feel and think she feels the same way."

"He smiled and said do you trust me Tara?"

"Yes Sir I do."

"Good, then come here Tara."

I went and stood in front of him and to my surprise he began to undress me. I did not know why but stood there not daring to ask why, after I had just told him I trusted him. He smiled at me as he slowly but surely undressed me until I stood before him completely naked.

He kissed me and then said, "I have a present for you Tara, come with me.

He took me by the hand and led me across the room, up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. I couldn't figure out why he still had his clothes on because whenever we went to the bedroom we were all naked.

We got to the bedroom and he opened the door slightly and pushed me inside and simply said, "Have fun Tara, with my complete blessing," and he shut the door with himself on the outside.

I was still perplexed until I turned around and there was my beautiful present. Lying in the center of the bed was a sexy smiling naked redhead, my beautiful Karen. My heart skipped several beats as I looked at her lying there in all her naked beauty. Better yet I had just been given the permission of Sir David to have fun with her and with his blessing. Tears of happiness started to flow from my eyes as I contemplated Sir David's generosity.

Karen was breathing heavily and smiling as she eyed my naked body up and down. There was no doubt she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. The surprised shock wore off and I walked towards the bed and my wonderful sexy Karen. Leaning down over her I let my lips touch hers ever so gently and she responded by kissing me back. Over and over we kissed ever so gently as the passion for each other gradually built. Our tongues would eventually find each other and we would take turns licking the other ones lips and teasing each other with our tongues.

Gradually I worked my way down from her lips to her chin and upper chest heading in the direction of her magnificent breasts and nipples. Moving from breast to breast I licked them, sucked on them, and let my tongue glide over her nipples. As I did so Karen let her hands find my breasts and nipples and began to fondle them and play with them in a very gentle seductive way. She knew how to let her fingernails gently scratch my nipples sending waves of pleasure through my naked body.

I wanted to feel her mouth on my nipples so I bent over her so my nipples were just above her face. Out came her tongue and she began to lick on my nipples almost driving me wild. I reached back under me and found her nipples with my fingers and began to tease them sometimes lightly pinching them as she moaned softly.

I changed my position so that I could kiss her and play with her nipples at the same time and her with mine. We both discovered that we enjoyed looking into each other's eyes as we played with each other's bodies. I loved the feeling of her hands on my nipples and mine on hers as I looked down into her pretty green eyes and she looked into mine. It gave me a real good feeling looking into her eyes knowing I was bringing her pleasure. I was also learning what things really turned her on by watching her eyes. I would also lean down and kiss her while looking into her eyes.

We were both receiving pleasure from each other but I wanted more. I wanted to feel her naked body against mine so I lay down on top of her and our naked bodies now touched each other from head to toe. It felt so good having my breasts and nipples up against hers and my V patch pressed down against hers. I put my hands in her soft red hair and gently caressed her as she put hands on my bareback and caressed it. Once again I put my lips on hers but this time the kiss was firmer and longer and my tongue stayed in her mouth longer. I knew from the look in her eyes that she was getting as hot as I was.

She knew I wanted very much to cum and I knew she did to. Karen took the initiative and rolled me off of her and on to my back. She then got on top of me straddling me with her spread thighs and her face facing my feet. She reached down and spread my legs apart and then she lay down on top of me with her face right between my spread thighs and her mouth right on my V patch. At the same time she stretched her own legs out and spread them open so her V patch was right at my face.

Wit her hand she gently spread the lips of my love channel and the next thing I felt was her tongue licking me and now I was the one moaning softly. I wanted to please her as well so I let my tongue slide up inside of her very wet love channel and began to lick it. It would not be long before we both came with wonderful orgasms.

After we both had calmed down we lay beside each other just holding each other in our arms and gently letting our hand glide over each other's naked bodies. Occasionally we would gently kiss each other but mostly we rested in each other's arms of affection and love. The longer we lay there the more we started to turn each other on again. I could feel Karen's naked body tensing up again as our naked bodied pressed up against each other.

I have always had a little impish side so I decided to show it. "Let's play a little game I know," I said giggling a little.

I think Karen was a little disappointed thinking I had destroyed the mood. "Come on I said it will be fun trust me."

"Okay," she said somewhat reluctantly but also intrigued.

I made her sit on the bed with her calves underneath her thighs and I assumed the same position facing her. I made her spread her thighs apart a little and I did the same. Then as we faced each other I leaned over and gave her a big delicious kiss and looking her in the eyes said I love you Karen and I kissed her again this time stroking her nipples, which were already hard as were mine. I love you too she said as her eyes lit up with pleasure. She returned my kiss and let her hands stroke my nipples.

"Is this the game?' she asked.

"Just part of it," I giggled.

"Well what's the rest of it?"

"Do you feeling like cumming?" I asked faking innocence.

"Yes I do."

"Good so do I, so here's the game. You can do anything or say anything to make me cum and I can do anything or say anything to make you cum."

"Ok but we do that anyway."

"Well there is one catch. The goal of the game is to make the other person cum first and when they do they lose. The person who loses is then hand spanked by the winner."

Karen's eyes widened but lit up like a little kid and said, "You're kidding."

"Not at all my dear," I said as I reached between her legs and began to play with the edge of her love channel. Does that feel good Karen?" I said looking into her eyes.

"Yes," said Karen, with an almost dreamy look.

"Well," I said smiling at her with a twinkle in my eye, "It looks to me like you are going to cum first unless you get moving and if you cum first you are the one to get spanked."

Karen suddenly realized what was happening and she moved into action. She put her hands between my legs and began to massage my V patch and put her finger inside of me and put her other hand on my right nipple. I responded by leaning over and kissing her passionately with my tongue. She responded by licking me in the ear knowing I was sensitive there. I reached behind her and put my finger in the crack between her bottom cheeks and she grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly. For the next few minutes we did everything possible to make the other one cum.

I think I had an unfair advantage because I had played the game before. I kissed her again using my tongue and said, "Does Master kiss you like this?" I felt her naked body respond and she shook her head yes. " Does he lick your nipples like this?" I asked as I bent down to lick them.

"Oh yes he does/"

"I'll be it feels so good to have your Master licking your nipples?"

"Oh god yes," she said as her naked body squirmed and wiggled.

"Does he ever put his tongue down here?" I said putting my finger inside her love channel.

"Yes yes!" she moaned.

"Do you like it when he does it?'

"Oh god yes it is so wonderful."

"Well pretend this is your Master licking you right here and him kissing you as I bent over and kissed her deeply, putting my other hand on her right nipple. Talk about taking candy from a baby.

"Oh yes yes," she moaned as her body erupted into an orgasm.

As her body calmed down I sweetly looked her in the eye and said innocently, "You didn't just cum did you?"

"Yes I did and it was wonderful."

"Well," I said triumphantly, "I guess you lose then."

Karen looked at me kind of strangely for a second and then suddenly it dawned on her that she had been tricked. "You cheated," she said.

"Did not, I won fair and square and a deal is a deal."

Karen knew she had been had, but she had agreed to it and simply got outwitted.

I got up off the bed and held out my hand and said, "Let's go Karen so I can collect my prize."

I led her over to the spanking chair, which still sat in the middle of the room and sat down with her standing by my side. She looked so beautiful and sexy and yet helpless which only added to the eroticism of the moment. Karen did not know what to expect as I pulled her luscious naked body down over my bare thighs.

I absolutely loved the feel of her soft naked body lying over my bare thighs and rubbing against my own naked body. I let my hand roam over her round bottom globes and it felt so good. I landed a few smacks to her bare behind and her naked body squirmed and wiggled against mine. I landed another ten smacks not hard enough to hurt but simply to sting a little.

I reached under her front and cupped one of her breasts in my left hand as I landed a few more smacks to her bare behind. As I smacked her bare behind she opened her legs a little and so I let my hand dip down between them and my finger found her sex spot. As I massaged it I let my left hand deliver a few more smacks to her quivering bare behind. I could feel her trying to push herself onto my finger more so I let her do it as I landed a few more hard smacks to her bare behind as my finger continued to stimulate her.

Then to my surprise she begged me, "Harder Tara harder!" I loved her so felt I should give her what she asked for. I began to slap her bottom cheeks quite hard now as I continued to stimulate that sex spot of hers. It was not very long before her naked body suddenly stiffened up and she had another orgasm.

I let her calm down and finally let her up. She smiled and appeared quite content and peaceful. She took me by the hand and led me up from the chair and over to the bed. "Lay down Tara," she said.

I was a little puzzled but did as she asked. She smiled at me and said I got to have two more wonderful orgasms thanks to you but it is only fair that I return the favor. I didn't argue but simply lay down and let her have her way with me. For the next hour my sweet Karen loved my naked body in almost every way possible, and yes she brought me to climax two more times.

We were both finally exhausted and simply to tired to do more and so we gradually drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Before we fell asleep Karen whispered in my ear, "Tara, I'll win next time." We both giggled and snuggled closer as sleep claimed us.

to be continued.....