Tara's Posse

Story Info
Wife fulfills a fantasy, & Tara becomes sophisticated.
2.8k words
3.88
59.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind your wife doing this?"

"You don't mind Jimmy doing it?"

"Well Jimmy's different, like, he's a guy, you know."

I raised my eyebrows, smiled. "And? Your point?"

She hit me on the arm. "I don't know. Be quiet."

Tara and I were sitting on her parent's bed in the master bedroom. Jimmy, Tara's boyfriend, Rashon, Jimmy's friend, and my wife were sitting on a love seat in the sitting room area of the bedroom. There was a loud party going on downstairs.

Jimmy, a black guy about 23, raised himself off the loveseat enough to pull his sweat pants down and expose a large erection laying flat against his stomach. Vicki smiled at him, a little bit embarrassed. Rashon took one of Vick's hands and guided it toward Jimmy's sex.

"Go on bitch, touch it."

Vick took Jimmy's sex in her hand. Jimmy smiled like a wolf at the touch.

"Ohhhh, baby...that's nice..." Vicki pumped his sex slowly, once then twice, "...that be very good."

Jimmy looked at Vick, smiled, ran a hand through her red hair. "Be even better to feel your mouth, baby."

Vicki smiled nervously and tried to shake her head no. She wasn’t really ‘into’ oral sex.

Jimmy smiled again. "OK baby, jus' relax. Jimmy and Rashon know what you white housewife bitches need. You let me be in control and everything be just fine. Tara, baby you pay attention to what me and Rashon gonna do with this bitch."

Tara looked mesmerized.

She whispered to me, "You sure you're ok with this? I mean, like, I think they're gonna get rough with her?"

"Yeah, just do what Jimmy tells you. It'll be ok." This was one of Vicki's unfilled fantasies, to be taken by a couple of black guys. I was interested to see how this scene was going to play out.

Jimmy, hand still in Vicki's hair, pulled her to his mouth and kissed her long and deep. When the first kiss broke, Vicki reciprocated, her hand back at Jimmy's erection. They started to neck passionately. Jimmy moved a hand to her breast and squeezed. Rashon was slowly rubbing Vick's back. Jimmy was talking low to Vick between kisses, encouraging her, getting her to relax.

Rashon handed Jimmy something small from his pocket. Without warning, Jimmy squeezed the thing between his face and Vick's. I realized it was a popper.

"Breathe deep, bitch." Vicki struggled briefly but Jimmy pressed the popper to her nose. The fight left her and she gasped. She went limp, her head lolling on Jimmy's chest.

"Time to get the bitch outta her clothes, make her feel more comfortable, Rashon."

Rashon smiled a wicked smile at Jimmy, "What was taking you so fuckin' long, brother, I want to bone this bitch!" Rashon ripped the back of Vicki's dress from the neckline all the way down to her waist. He quickly produced a knife and cut her bra open in the back rather than waiting to undo the front clasp. She stirred and moaned as they finished tearing the dress from her.

"You know Rashon, sometimes with these Johnson County bitches you got to use some finesse - to start with."

Jimmy pulled Vick's head up from his chest by her hair so he was looking at her. She looked delirious, her face was flushed and she was now sweating profusely.

“How you feelin' now, baby?"

"Pl...please...I...uh,..." Vicki was still stunned from the effects of the popper.

"Ah, you be feelin' so good in a minute, bitch." Jimmy pulled her toward the floor. She awkwardly followed the pull and half fell to her knees on the floor, her dress in tatters around her waist.

I looked at Tara. Her eyes were wide at the scene. For all her partying she had not gotten into to the recreational side of sex, avoiding the orgies that developed in the basement of her house and of her friends' houses when parties were held there.

For all her "toughness" - being a kinda "gang girl" for Jimmy, she was still pretty innocent at the age of 19.

Vicki tried to steady herself by putting her arms on Jimmy's thighs, her head hanging between Jimmy's thighs. Rashon slid to the floor behind Vick, finished ripping her dress off then ripped her panties off her roughly and looked like he was getting ready to mount her. “Now, Rashon, my brother, I know you want this bitch, but you better be askin' her old man, first, jus' to make sure it ok." Jimmy smiled at me.

Things were getting a little surreal.

“Where my manners be?" Rashon turned to look at me, smiling. “You don't mind if I bone your bitch, do you, Jack? You know what they say, 'Once a white bitch go black she don't go back.'"

Rashon quickly turned and high fived Jimmy. Jimmy laughed. "Yeah, Jack, they say that..."

"You two go right ahead, just don't hurt her."

"Outstanding!" Jimmy hauled Vicki's head up to look at her. "Ready to party, baby?"

Vicki moaned, nodded her head and reached for Jimmy's cock. Rashon stood behind her and took off his clothes revealing his massive hard on.

"Wait! Jimmy, let's stand the bitch up, I want to see her first."

"OK."

Rashon reached under Vick's arms and pulled her to her feet. She swayed with the sudden movement and Rashon had to hold her up for support. Jimmy stood up and quickly stripped while Rashon ran a free hand over Vick. When Jimmy was free of his clothes he took Vick from Rashon and turned her face Tara and me.

"Damn, Jack, she be a fine piece of ass."

Vick looked dazed as she held her head up to look and me. She smiled a little to let me know everything was ok. I was glad, even proud that Jimmy and Rashon liked her so much. She was the exact opposite of Tara.

Tara was young, her body firm and lithe. Her stomach was flat and her breasts large, firm and high on her chest.

Vicki was soft, with a bit of a belly from three sons. She was twice Tara’s age. Her breasts small and loose. Her red hair making her skin seem so very white; Tara being blond and very tan.

Jimmy, behind her, ran a hand over her breasts, cupped them, and pulled a nipple that elicited a moan from Vicki then ran the hand to her sex. He roughly and quickly put a finger into her. She closed her eyes, laid her head back against Jimmy and moaned again.

"She be juiced up nicely Rashon." He pulled the finger out and pushed Vicki to her knees. Rashon moved behind her and mounted her in one fluid motion.

Vicki's eyes flew open at the taking, her mouth open, a feral moan escaping. Jimmy moved in front of her, blocking our view. He pushed his pelvis forward and I heard a blast of air come from Vick's nose and I knew that Jimmy was in her mouth fully.

I turned to Tara. "You ok?"

Tara's eyes were wide and her response hushed. "Oh my god. They're both fucking her."

“What are you feeling right now?"

"I...uh... shit...I'm turned on but...Jimmy's never been this way with me..."

"That's because you’re his woman not a white whore or bitch like he perceives Vicki. It's a power thing as much as it is sex. They're using her like you'd do beer and Valium. She's warm and wet and fuckable. She won't mean a thing to either of them later except to use to get off again if they want.

"You mean something entirely different to Jimmy."

"Jeez, I guess...oh...wait, jeez," Tara's voice took on a tone of incredulity, "he's gonna come."

Jimmy's back tensed, he grabbed Vick's head with both hands, groaned, pumped once then held still. Vicki gagged then coughed several times. The cough was very phlegmy.

"Yes! You fuckin' bitch, you suck good baby!" Jimmy moved away from her, his erection going soft and covered in a sheen of Vicki's saliva. Vick looked up at me, her eyes lidded, her lips white with Jimmy's cum. She looked proud.

Jimmy knelt beside Vick's head, took her by the hair, held her so that her neck was arched up. She moaned and her breasts and belly swayed with each thrust that Rashon took.

"Let's give Rashon some help, shall we baby?" Jimmy was speaking to Vicki but looked over at Tara.

"Tara, baby, get your sweet ass up and give me one of them little capsules in Rashon's pants."

Tara got up. Vicki opened her eyes wide and stared at Jimmy. Clearly she didn't want another popper. Tara stood in front of Vicki, squatted down so that she was face to face with her. "Are you ok, Mrs. McCloud?"

Before Vick could answer Jimmy took the popper from Tara and popped it under Vicki's nose.

"Course she is. She even better now."

All that was keeping Vick's chest and upper body off the floor was Jimmy's grip in her hair. But when the popper hit her she moaned loudly. Her face was flushed, her hair matted to her forehead as the popper started another sweating spell.

"Shit! Fuckin'A! I can feel the bitch's cunt twitchin' all round me! She fuckin' came!" Rashon was delighted.

"Take her ass, Rashon. One thing them gays know 'bout poppers is it lets'em assfuck. Put your arms underneath yourself bitch and hold yourself up!"

Vick came back to her senses enough to support herself with her arms. She barely registered Rashon's violation of her anus except to moan in rhythm to Rashon's fucking. Rashon didn't last long. He pulled out, contentedly, and let Vick collapse on the floor like a rag doll.

Tara was still standing near Jimmy. Jimmy pulled her to him, held her around the waist.

"Time to take care of you, baby."

Tara flushed a bit. "Yeah, fuck someone else's wife, you better damn well better take care of me."

She turned and smiled at me, her innocent kid smile.

Jimmy started to pull off her panties. Tara playfully slapped at his head then giggled, “Jimmy! Not here in front of Jack and Vicki!"

"Hey baby, me and Rashon jus' drugged this man's wife, fucked the bitch senseless in all her holes. He ought to get something in return."

"Jimmy!!!"

"Hey baby, take off your panties and go get comfy on the bed. You're gonna like this. Trust me." He pulled her down to him and kissed her tenderly while slipping a hand up inside her t-shirt.

Somewhat self-consciously Tara slid her bikini panties off and got back on the bed without looking at me. Jimmy bent down and whispered something to Vicki. Vicki stirred then moaned. He hauled her back to all fours by her hair.

His tone was rough, commanding. "Get the fuck up, cunt!"

Vicki awkwardly stood, still off balance and dazed by the poppers. Jimmy pushed her toward the bed and she fell face down near Tara's feet. Tara's eyes were as wide as they could get. Jimmy came to the bed, slapped Vick hard on the ass, "Get up and do what I told you to do, cunt!"

Vick's hair was mostly wet and plastered to her face but some strands fell across her face. She looked wild and dazed, her eyes still lidded, clouded with lust and the lingering effects of the poppers. She made a strong effort to move between Tara's legs.

Tara was horrified. She tried to scoot back away from Vicki. "GRRROOOOSSSSS!! Jimmy!!!! I don't want to make it with another chick!!! That's sick!!!"

"Baby, baby, listen! You're not making it with another chick. This is simply a whore. She's gonna make you come by using her mouth on you. You use this whore like you'd use a vibrator, baby."

"No!"

But while Tara was protesting loudly her nipples were poking prominently through her t-shirt and - I knew Vicki's musk - I knew I was smelling Tara's arousal.

Jimmy was pleading now. "Come on, baby. You're my woman. You’re in my posse. She's just a piece of meat for the posse to use. She's nothing. Use her baby, get yourself off."

Tara bit her lower lip, looked at me. I got up, took my shorts off and knelt behind Vicki on the bed. I put my hand in her hair like Jimmy did and she came up on all fours.

Rashon stood beside me, a Cheshire cat grin on his face.

"My man, she gonna be loose for you cause I done fucked her hard."

"No sweat my man." I guided my sex into her still gaping rectum. Vick moaned, bore down with her rectal muscle and squeezed my cock.

"Baby, move up and get Tara off."

Vicki moved a few inches forward. Jimmy was now sitting next to Tara. He pulled one of Tara's thighs toward him. She did not resist.

Over Vicki's shoulder I could now see Tara's sex, open, distended and glistening.

Vicki bent her head down to lick Tara, Tara started to protest, "Jimmy! No...." but then her head went back and her eyes closed tightly in pleasure as Vicki's mouth made contact with Tara's sex.

In a few moments Tara opened her eyes and looked at the mass of red hair between her legs. Tara pulled her t-shirt over her head and rubbed her breasts.

"Oh, god...lick me there...just like that..."

Jimmy smiled, "That's it baby, take control."

Tara sucked in a breath, closed her eyes again; a hand absentmindedly playing with a nipple. Another wave of pleasure washed over her and I could see the change in her – from innocence to someone in the throes of ecstasy. Tara put a hand in Vicki's hair, pulled her closer to her then moved her thighs tightly around Vicki's head, her calves crossing over Vicki's back.

"That's it...that's.... oh, shit.... that’s so good," she hesitated for a moment, "...that's good *bitch*...don't stop until I tell you to.... oh...oh..."

It took Tara just minutes to come, vigorously humping her sex against Vick's face, calling her names, moaning, grunting and husking obscenities.

I pulled out of Vick and let her collapse to the bed. She was breathing hard, covered in sweat and moaning quietly from Tara's use of her.

Jimmy smiled like a proud papa and gently kissed Tara's forehead, squeezed a breast. “Wasn't that good baby?"

Tara simply moaned agreement with her eyes closed. "Hmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmm ." She too was now covered with sweat and breathing hard.

I hadn't realized it but we had some spectators. Latisha, Rashon's woman and two other guys were watching from the doorway.

"Hey, you gonna share your bitch with the rest of us, Jimmy?" Latisha sounded anxious to play. Jimmy looked at me and I nodded agreement. Jimmy and Rashon helped Vicki up but she couldn't stand on her own. Rashon scooped her into his arms. "Come on white bitch, time to party with the posse."

Jimmy looked back at me from the bedroom door and smiled.

"Party on, Jack."

I stretched out beside Tara. "So...how do you feel?"

"Wasted, but good. God, I felt so different when I started thinking about using your wife..."

"Nice feeling wasn't it."

Tara was still somewhat repulsed by the idea of a woman getting her off. "Well...I don't know..." in her innocent whine, "No. It was sick...no, shit Jack, yes, I liked it. I liked calling her a bitch. But..."

Tara fell into silence.

"Two sides of the same coin. Power and abandon. Vick gets off on abandoning control; Jimmy, Rashon, I - now you, we like the power of control. Of course, the joke’s on us power freaks. Vicki, in surrendering herself to us, really has the power. It’s all hers. Our control is only an illusion.”

"But Jimmy doesn't treat me like that; like a bitch. He makes love to me. Will he treat me like a bitch?"

"I suspect only if you want him to. People don't want to be alone. They want to be loved. Right now you're meeting those needs for Jimmy. He doesn't need to treat you like a cheap high.

"Vicki and I are one. We meet those "higher" needs so we're free to experience other things."

Tara pondered that for a minute then looked at me, deadly serious. "Do you want to use me?"

"Well, yeah, but only if you want to be used. There's no fun in taking someone against their will."

"I do. Use me."

She moved her body next to mine. My hand went to her sex. Downstairs a cheer went up as Vicki was put in the center of the basement floor to be the fucktoy for the rest of the night. I lost track of everything as my sex eased into the wet, velvety folds of Tara's cunt.

"Call me a bitch, Jack. Pull my nipples hard when you fuck me."

###