Target Acquisition

Story Info
He sees her, and sets his sights.
784 words
4.17
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first noticed her on a windswept Thursday afternoon. He had stopped in for coffee at the usual corner shop, ordered his large cup of French roast to go, and turned to leave. She was sitting at the table closest to the door. It was her hair that caught his attention. It was red; a subtle shade of red that made her look like a brunette at first but then it looked reddish blonde when the light caught it. He couldn't decide if it was a natural color or a wonderfully subtle coloring. It intrigued him enough to make him break with his routine and sit down.

He detoured to a table on the opposite side of the room. It was a table he would have never normally taken. It was at the end of the service counter on the way to into the hallway that led to the restrooms. There was a lot of noise and a lot of traffic, but it allowed him to sit naturally and focus all his attention on her. He could watch her without looking like he was watching her.

He didn't have the word to describe how her hair was cut. It was a uniform length, just coming to the bottom of her collar. It was full and pulled back at the sides of her face. And he liked her face. Her skin was fair, but not pale. She wore very little make-up, just to highlight her eyes and cheekbones, and of course, lipstick or gloss. It was a deep burgundy red that seems to coordinate with her hair color. From his vantage point it was hard to know for sure what color her eyes were. He thought they were green, but he wasn't sure. Her features were well-defined but still quite feminine. She was very pretty.

She had a good body. Short, scrunched boots on her feet and a pair of navy blue yoga pants. Her legs were fit and trim, well developed. He assumed from that that her bottom was, too. She was wearing a simple white blouse gathered at the waist with a black leather belt. When she moved he could see that she had nice sized breasts, at least a c-cup, and while it may have been her brassiere, they appeared fairly firm. All in all, she was an attractive young woman.

There was something special about her that, well, he couldn't quite define. She was working on a lap top. She was paying very close attention to the work, generally unaware of what was going on around her. He sipped his coffee and watched her. Her body shook just a little as she typed. Every now and then she would move a leg or shake a shoulder. The movements carried through her body and he liked what he saw. He was undecided. Would he approach her, try and make something happen, or would he let the moment pass? She decided for him.

She stopped typing, and slowly raised her arms over her head. She took each elbow into the opposite hands, crossing her forearms, and stretched. Her arched back pushed her breasts out, making them prominent. He could tell that she was very a very thin bra underneath the white blouse. He could see the outline of the undergarment, and he could see the dark circles of her nipples. They were faint, but clearly defined. Each nipple was approximately an inch and a half in diameter. He could see a slight rise in the center of each. They pushed against the sheer bra and the blouse. Her breasts were naturally firm and very nicely shaped. Those breasts decided his course of action.

He walked across the room with his coffee. He stopped a couple feet from her table and looked down at her with a smile. She had returned to her work and didn't notice him.

"Excuse me," he said.

She looked up. She didn't say anything, but her face held an open look. He kept going.

"This may be very inappropriate, but I was sitting across the room, and I had an uncontrollable urge to find out, to know what color your eyes were?"

She looked surprised. And then she smiled.

"I can see," he went on, "that they are a very beautiful shade of green."

Her smile grew a little but she still did not speak.

"Thank you," he said. "And, pardon me for saying it, but you are very, very pretty. Most certainly the prettiest woman that has been in here in a long time." He smiled, turned, and walked out the door. He didn't wait for her reaction. He was patient. She would look for him next time.