Target Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
26 Followers

Janice turned around and lustily embraced Bill. Janice covered his smile with her lips as she raised her right leg over his left hip. Still kissing her lover Janice brought her left leg up over Bill's right hip. Locking her ankles behind his back Janice felt Bill's cock nestle between her outer lips. "Don't you ever go soft?" Janice asked.

"I am only half hard." Bill replied. Janice raised her eyebrows in question. "A medical curiosity," he continued. Flexing his muscles Bill made his cock jump.

"Then I... " Bill stopped her comment with a heart stopping kiss. Lips crushing lips. His tongue invaded her mouth, swirled around and over Janice's teeth to finally do battle with her tongue. Using the strength of his arms Bill raised Janice's body until he felt the head of his cock pierce her inner lips. Then he relaxed his muscles.

Janice was caught completely by surprise. She was reveling in the feel of Bill's cock sliding down her outer lips and her breasts sliding up his sparsely haired chest. When the journey stopped and the support removed Janice was powerless to prevent her descent onto Bill's cock. The downward trip ended when her clitoris was crushed against Bill's pubic bone and her cervix bounced against the tip of Bill's cock.

"Oh Damn! You feel so good!"

"That is the second time today you used that phrase." Bill said. "Now," he continued, "fuck me until your eyes cross and you obtain complete fulfillment."

Janice's mind didn't register the words but her body began the timeless dance of coital delight. Every cell in her body seemed to scream with joy as the dance progressed. Janice's orgasm hit, at the end of a down stroke, with such speed that it left her without the strength to rise. She lay locked against this rock of a man whose prong was fully embedded in her quivering vagina.

Using his ebbing strength Bill turned to his right. "Shut off the water, please."

Janice fumbled with the faucet and finally turned it off. Bill tightened his grip on Janice and started to shake the water off them both as a dog would to remove water from its fur. Using his shoulder Bill pushed open the shower door and stepped onto the fresh runner lying on the bathroom floor. He paused at the threshold of the bathroom. "I'm afraid my strength reserves are depleted."

Janice made an attempt to unburden herself from Bill.

"No, don't! I'll lay you down," he said as he took slow steps into the bedroom. He paused at the closet and slid open a panel. Turning Janice toward the closet Bill tightened his grasp and said, "Pick a robe and put it on."

Janice struggled but managed to remove a robe from its hanger and slip it on. "But how... "

"Watch and be filled with wonder." Bill said taking slow steps to the bed. Once there he said, "Tighten your grip on me so I can change my grip." When Bill knew Janice was supporting herself he released his grip, removed his arms and hands from under the robe. Letting his hands slide down the back of the Janice's robe Bill smoothed the material under her buttocks. Not resisting temptation he squeezed both while saying, "So round, so firm... "

"And many long hours of exercise to ensure that they were fully packed," Janice said finishing Bill's comment.

"Lock your hands behind my neck. I'm going to dethrone you and lay you down." Janice did as requested. Suddenly she felt completely empty and being placed on the bed. But she didn't miss the sound of cartilage and vertebrae crackling and the almost inaudible groan that escaped Bill's lips.

Bill reached behind his back, unhooked Janice's ankles, and gently lowered her over stressed legs to the mattress. Her legs were at the perfect angle to permit Bill an unobstructed view of Janice's gaping pussy. "You may release me now."

Janice did but slid her hands forward to caress Bill's face. "You didn't cum," she said, "and you should have."

A dark shadow crossed his face but Bill's words were bright and cheery. "No. I didn't. However there will be many opportunities to address that heinous crime." Sliding two steps towards the foot of the bed Bill sat down with a thump. He was looking at Janice's face framed between her up thrust knees.

Before she could react Janice saw Bill's head descend on her pussy. Two tongue strokes described the circumference of her outer lips. The third stroke went straight up the middle. It started at Janice's rectum, crossed her gaping vagina, lashed her inner lips, and finished by raking her erect clitoris.

As Bill's jaw line rose above Janice's knees her thighs clamped shut. "Oh my God! Stop!"

Bill rested his chin on her knees and smiled. "I'm done." he said, "Discomfort?"

"No, you wicked, naughty man. Excessive delight."

"Good, now you can rest. You shall have New England clam chowder, grilled cheese sandwiches, and whatever else falls out of the frig when you rise."

Janice actually pouted, "I don't want to fall asleep on you again."

Heinz57
Heinz57
26 Followers