Target Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

His eyes slowly opened and scanned the bedroom. Bill recognized it as his own. Turning his head to the left Bill saw a female form on the bed. Two well shaped knees rose into the air. A name popped into his mind. A slow movement caught his eye. Ah, classic woman supine position. Hands on breasts, the slow rocking of the pelvic mound. Here was the source of the bed movement. "Can I help?" he asked the female form.

"Damn!" exploded out of Janice's mouth, "I was trying to be quiet. I didn't want to wake you."

"You were extremely quiet and you didn't wake me. I came to. I was on a bed on my back but it was the wrong side. Scanning the room I realized it was my bed and bedroom. I couldn't figure out why the bed was moving. Then I saw this female form lying next to me. Your name, Janice, was attached. The movement felt like a boat gently rocking on the swells of a wind protected harbor. That was when I realized you were taking the edge off."

"You paint such vivid pictures with your words." Janice replied, "But I was masturbating. You strongly encourage such an activity?"

"Definitely! I have many fond memories of mutual self-gratification. There were many times when my partner and I were too keyed up mentally and too tired physically to engage in strenuous sexual activity. By mutually 'taking the edge off' we were able to quiet the mind enough to allow the body to reap the rewards of sleep."

"Bill, how did you gain all this knowledge? I have people who have studied and practiced for years but they don't see the dots being connected."

"Janice — Oops! Sorry, but the body just made the mind connection. It wants bladder relief." Bill rolled onto his side letting his legs drop to the floor. Using his arms he levered himself to a sitting position. Tightening the muscles he slowly rose to a standing position, let things settle and turned toward the bathroom.

Janice was now standing at the foot of the bed. Bill hadn't even seen her move. "May I assist you, sir?" The question ended with a giggle.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've never held a mans cock when he was taking a piss."

"Then I best lead the way before I have an accident." Several steps later Bill stood in front of the toilet. Janice came up behind him and snuggled into Bill's back. Her pubic bush tickled his buttocks. Both of Janice's arms circles around his sides. One arm and hand went south to grasp Bill's cock. The other arm and hand went north to play with Bill's sparse chest hairs and nipples.

Janice wisely decided to pay attention to the task of helping Bill relieve himself. "There is an entirely different feel to urine coming out instead of cum."

"I'm experiencing hot flashes," Bill said, "or is there something going on behind my back?"

"I must admit that I want to play."

"And if I should show the capability of doing more?"

"When I showed up this morning I had one target — you! You were going to fuck me or I was going to know why you weren't interested. Bill, you handled the situation with empathy, compassion and considerable skill. Release and fulfillment were the rewards. I offer you my total self from now until I go to work on Monday. There are proviso's. When you first feel pain you take the meds. I'm secretary to my Saturday night meeting. I have to be there. Do you accept my offer to quench our mutual lust and explore the relationship?"

"Yes, with the additional proviso that I visit your apartment tomorrow so that you can change into appropriate clothing for the meeting."

"Agreed!" Spitting on her right hand Janice extended it to Bill. Bill shook Janice's hand three times and broke the connection.

"Janice, you have forgotten the task you volunteered for."

"Oh my! I shake three times and scatter droplets all over the place."

"Passé. Three or four sheets of TP wadded up and wrapped around the tip. Then a gentle downward milking action. Depose into the water and flush."

"I'm low on caffeine." said Janice, "Care to join me in the kitchen?"

"Okay. I'll even lead the way so you can check me out." That comment earned Bill a swat on his buttocks. Both Janice and Bill laughed.

When they arrived in the kitchen Janice began to make a fresh pot of coffee. After filling the pot with water Janice filled a cup and slid it to the side.

As she prepared the basket Janice said, "Bill, I offer a suggestion with an ulterior motive. Take your medication. When we finish what we do however we do it I want to cuddle with a man who is relaxed and/or partially sated. I don't want that man to be silently gritting his teeth or silently bearing the pain."

"Okay!" Bill said reaching for the bottle containing his medication. "Would you check for munchies? There are a few things I want to see about." Bill took a caplet from the bottle, popped it into his mouth and swallowed it. After screwing the cap back on the bottle he picked up the water and drained it. Then he wondered off to the bedroom.

Walking into the bedroom Bill immediately set to work. Folding the comforter he placed it across the end of the bed. Then he tightened the sheets and blanket. Bill folded back the blanket and top sheet. Giving the bedding a few final tweaks Bill walked around the bed to the nightstand. Opening the bottom drawer he removed his toy box. It was an antique toy box. On a whim he purchased it to store his sex toys. Flipping open the lid Bill performed a quick inventory. Sleep mask, warming gel, nipple and vagina clips, Ben-Wa balls, butt plugs, vibrator's and dildo's were all present and now accounted for. Satisfied he closed the lid and set the toy box on the bed. Walking to the closet Bill removed two candle stands and filled them with fresh evergreen scented candles. He placed the first stand about half way down the length of the bed and four feet away. Reaching for the lighter on the nightstand Bill lit all six candles. Putting the lighter back he picked up the second stand, walked around the end of the bed, and placed it in the same relative position as the first. For the final touch Bill went to his dresser and powered up his CD player. The six-pack he selected contained sensual mood music of seashore and forest sounds. Pushing the play button Bill smiled at the results of his work. Walking back toward the kitchen he turned off the bedroom lights.

Janice had found crackers in the kitchen cabinets and a block of cheese in the frig. After some investigating she found the cheese slicer. Janice was finishing up the slicing and arranging on a plate when Bill walked into the kitchen.

"Ah, I see my timing was perfect. I avoided all the work." he said.

"Oh, I don't think so." Janice replied, "I think you were doing some chores yourself."

"Just tidied up the bedroom a bit."

After filling two cups with coffee Bill put them on the table and did the same with the munchies. "Shall we?"

Janice sat on the chair she had occupied earlier. "Bill, where do you hide the ash tray?"

Bill, not having seated himself, went to the frig and took down an ash tray from the cabinet above. He then removed a lighter from a drawer under the counter top.

Janice had shaken two cigarettes from the pack she found on the table. One she placed by Bill's coffee cup. The other was placed between her lips. Bill gallantly lit Janice's cigarette. Janice took a healthy drag from her cigarette, exhaled and said, "You don't smell of smoke, there was no scent on your clothes, and the apartment has a fresh smell. How do you mask the odor?"

Bill, now seated, lit his cigarette and after exhaling said, "I don't mask the odor. I clean the air and use Febrez on the furniture, etc."

"I haven't heard the sound of an air cleaner." Janice replied.

"A small unit, easily hidden. It is an oxygen producing ionic air cleaner."

"Hmmm, I'll have to send a suggestion to the management team," Janice said.

"Oh?"

"Bill," Janice said, "you must keep what I'm about to say very, very private. I own this complex and the clinic I work at. All the team knows is that I'm a tenant and follow the rules."

"Your explanation is appreciated. It shall remain very, very private. It will allow me to pursue our relationship without compromise."

"Compromise?"

"I made a rule for myself many years ago. Your explanation means that my rule will remain unbroken."

"And that rule is?"

"Never sleep with the boss."

"Then in that case," Janice said as she stood and executed a full body stretch, "take me to your bed and let us begin to sexually explore one another."

Bill rose from his chair and with a bow indicated that Janice was to precede him to the bedroom. Every light switch on the way was turned off. Watching Janice's undulating buttocks Bill didn't notice that she had stopped two steps inside the bedroom door. Janice had to take a mini-step forward to recover her balance.

Staring at the candle lit room with its freshened bed, the scent of evergreen filled air, and sensual mood music Janice said, Oh you devious, delightful and beautiful man." Turning around she threw her arms about Bill's neck. Standing on tip-toes Janice thoroughly kissed him while she snuggled every curve into his body. Just as sudden Janice quit her hug and kiss, turned around, and backed into this man that was to be her lover. Grabbing Bill's hands with hers Janice brought them to her abdomen and then up to cover her breasts.

Janice was quick but Bill saw the tears drop onto her cheeks. Bill asked, "Why the tears, beautiful lady?" as he tenderly squeezed her breasts.

"Because of this," Janice said laying her head on his shoulders and turning it to kiss his cheek. "It's so beautiful and special."

"As it should be when two people meet for the first time to sexually explore each other."

"Oh God! You feel so good!"

"While I arouse you Janice," Bill said, "you can explain that thrice said comment." "And you can attempt to explain why you know so much about the female of the species."

"My answer will put an end to the questions I sense lurking behind those pretty eyes."

Janice removed the hands covering Bill's hands as she said, "I would like to refresh myself and tinkle."

"Okay!" Bill said as he gently massaged Janice's breasts, gave her nipples a mild tweak, and then removed his hands.

"Oh!"

"Bladder?"

"No! Pussy!"

Bill flexed his shaft several times. Janice stiffened.

"Oh my!"

"Problem?"

"No, Rosebud woke up you naughty, naughty man."

"Discomfort?"

"No, anticipation," Janice said as she bolted for the bathroom. When she returned several minutes later Janice had freshened up. Her face had been washed, hair neatly brushed, and yes, Janice had made sure she was clean down below.

Bill, sitting on the edge of the bed, reached out and drew Janice towards him. When she was within striking distance Bill bent forward and began to massage and kiss Janice's perfect orbs with his mouth and tongue.

Gently pulling Bill's closed cropped hair Janice reluctantly removed his mouth from her stimulated breasts. "I want to be flat on my back watching you arouse me to full passion."

Patting the bed Bill said, "Then join me in my play pen." Holding up both hands Bill continued, "I'll even let you enter safely."

Putting a hand on Bill's shoulder Janice stepped up onto the bed and walked to its center After sitting down she slowly lowered her head and shoulders onto the piled up pillows. Then Janice raised her knees until they pointed at the ceiling. Uncrossing her ankles Janice planted her feet on the mattress shoulder width apart. Licking her lips she let her knees slide apart. Bill stood up as Janice was making herself comfortable in the middle of his bed. "I appreciate poetry in motion." he said, "But there is a slight alteration needed." Reaching out he grabbed Janice's ankles and pulled them toward the end of the bed and together. Bill knee walked up Janice's body until he reached her waist. Sitting down Bill made sure his ball sack rested on Janice's pussy.

"Won't you hurt yourself?"

"They are as comfortable as your head and shoulders." Reaching out to his left Bill removed two bottles of lotion from the toy box. After closing the lid Bill poured a generous amount onto his right hand. Cupping his left hand Bill warmed the lotion before applying it to Janice's breasts. Slowly he started to massage his targets.

"Oh, that feels lovely." Janice said, "It's nice to see that there are considerate lovers still alive."

"I want to arouse your breasts so they want more." Bill replied, "Shock therapy I leave to the shrinks."

"Is your toy box antique?"

"Genuine. I had it appraised after buying at a flea market. An intimate, personal question?"

"Okay."

"Do you have sexual relations all through your cycle?"

"Most definitely!"

"And during your period?"

"Of course. Why should I deny myself when I'm at the most sensitive time of my cycle. I enjoy traditional sex and as well as oral sex."

"There is no reluctance from your lovers?"

"None! But they don't really know. I wear a vaginal cup from start of menses through the end. I often enjoy more intense orgasms." Janice felt her pussy respond. "Oh, you sneaky man."

"Yes, I want your mind to enjoy the pleasure that your body is experiencing." Bill picked up the other bottle of lotion, unsnapped the cap and began to decorate Janice's breasts as a chef would garnish an exotic dessert. Sliding his hands to the sides of Janice's breasts Bill contained the warming gel that threatened to escape. With his first strokes he made sure that both breasts were completely covered. Then he began a more assertive sexual massage instead of the lazy sensual massage he had started with.


Janice noted the change in her breasts and the new twitches between her thighs. "My breasts are heating up. What are you using?"

"A warming gel. I use it when I masturbate. It's greaseless and water soluble. Neutral in taste."

"I can see something I want to taste."

Reaching down to his excited cock Bill milked it from bottom to top. Collecting his pre-cum he held it above Janice's mouth and let it drip onto her lips. He then presented his palm to her.

Janice licked the offering from her lips. As she began to clean the palm of Bill's hand her pussy spasmed.

Bill felt the spasm and rose to a kneeling position. Grabbing the towel by his right side he said, "Raise that beautiful ass of yours."

Janice complied and felt the soft towel slide under her. What she didn't expect was the flash ignition of a whole body orgasm caused by the towel touching her sensitized skin. Her nipples popped into hard pebbles, breasts swelled, thigh muscles went taut with stress, abdominal muscles rippled all while Janice's pussy spasmed pouring out her nectar onto the towel beneath her.

Bill slowly knee walked down Janice's body until his knees were slightly below hers. Lowering himself to a near prone position Bill began to slide forward using his arms for propulsion. As his mouth made contact with Janice's nipples his cock slid between her fluted lips. Inch by inch Bill fed Janice his cock. He finally stopped when the head of his cock pushed gently against Janice's cervix.

When Bill raised his lips from Janice's mouth she said, "Damn, you do know how to make a lady happy. Thank you for letting my pussy adjust to your size."

Flexing his shaft several times Bill said, "You're welcome. I would hate to disappoint this particular lady." Grinning he continued, "Is there something the lady would like me to do?"

"You want me to verbalize, don't you?"

"Yes, because I have no wish to hurt you."

Contracting her muscles as tightly as she could with Bill stuffing her he did Janice said, "Then fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours until my eyes cross."

"I believe that fucking starts with something like this." he said pulling his cock out of Janice's pussy and plunging it back in. Bill slowed his pace slightly but not the full advance or retreat. He had completed four such thrusts when Bill felt Janice's pussy convulse around his cock.

"Oh my God! Do you ever know how to fuck." Janice said as her pussy convulsed after just four strokes of Bill's cock. She drew Bill down to her chest as her legs wound themselves around his.

As lips met and tongues began to dance Janice and Bill felt the paradigm shift. There would be no stopping until Bill had his orgasm. Janice wanted it as much as Bill. Raising himself Bill supported his torso on stiff arms and began to earnestly thrust in and out of Janice's pussy. Janice wanting to give Bill equal pleasure began the counter dance only a woman is capable of.

Slowly the speed of their movements increased. Each driving the other upward to the finale. A light film of sweat covered their bodies. The squishy sounds of rampant copulation dominated. An instinct told Janice that Bill was about to blow. She savagely twisted and pulled her nipples which sent the signal to her pussy. Her pussy vacuum locked itself to Bill's cock. Janice did the same thing to Bill's nipples. Bill slammed his cock into Janice as the first spurt of his orgasm flew from the tip of his cock. Three more powerful spurts followed the first.

Janice hollered, "Give me your cum. Fill me to overflowing. Can you feel me milking you?"

"Oh God! What are you doing to me. I never — "

"And now you have." Janice said as Bill slumped forward onto Janice's chest. "Be still and let your racing heart slow down."

As Bill relaxed his cock drove another powerful spurt of his cum into Janice.

"AAIIYYEE! Is there no end to your orgasm?" Her silken sheath convulsed in another orgasm.

They lay together for several minutes enjoying the after glow of their love making. Bill was just completing his dismount when Janice burst into another orgasm. Her pussy had felt the head of Bill's cock leave the mouth of her vagina. Arms and legs held Bill in a strangle hold preventing his moving.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Janice said as her groin beat a tattoo against Bill's lower stomach in a whole body orgasm. "I have never experienced an orgasm from dismounting."

The head of Bill's cock received numerous kisses from Janice's bouncing groin. He couldn't control the initial blast of cum that burst from his cock. The first shot covered Janice's groin completely. The next four were somewhat contained as Bill flattened himself atop Janice. "Holy shit! A spontaneous orgasm. Janice, I — " was all that came out as Janice's lips covered his.

Removing her lips Janice said, "Don't you dare say you're sorry. I'm not, I'm reveling in what just happened. Our minds were a joyful audience while our bodies did what they have done for countless times throughout history."

"I was embarrassed, sweet lady."

"Don't ever be embarrassed while we are engaged in sexual intercourse, my dear lover."

"After we shower we shall have to make the bed afresh."

"Then let us get clean with a refreshing shower."

Bill rose to stand by the bed. One hand had a strangle hold on his cock. The other he offered to Janice as an aid in helping to stand up.

Janice was giggling as she watched Bill hold his cock. "What will you gain by that maneuver?"

"If nothing else it will allow prevention of decorating your beautiful backside as I watch you walk to the shower."

"Oh my!" Janice said feeling the flow of cum down her inner thighs. "I shall endeavor to minimize the overflow of my pussy. Cupping her pussy with a small hand Janice led the way to the shower.

Bill watched Janice's undulating ass walk across the bedroom towards the shower. He felt his cock change its stance. By the time he entered the shower behind Janice Bill's cock was standing tall and proud.

Janice had entered the shower, turned on the water, and was adjusting the temperature when Bill stepped into the shower and shut the door behind him. He watched the water cascade down the front of his lover. He acted as Janice began to soap her swollen breasts.

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers