Target Practice Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
430 Followers

"Helen, you are fantastic!" And she was, too. Her boobs spilled out slightly over the top of her blue bra, and her blue panties were cut high, covering just enough to leave something for the imagination. I could tell she had trimmed her pussy hair, but I could not see enough to tell if she was completely smooth, as was Paula.

Paula was watching closely as Helen moved toward me and straddled my legs. Because of her shorter height, she ended up actually sitting on my lap. With a wicked smile she put her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer so that her pussy was pressing against my cock and her boobs were crushed against my chest.

"I feel so naughty," she whispered in my ear, "but I love it. Touch me."

I immediately begin to caress her back, her ass, which had very little material covering it, and her legs. I tried to reach between us and rub her stomach but she was pressing herself too tightly against me. And all the time I was caressing, she was grinding her pussy against my cock.

Suddenly I felt the pressure rising and said, "Stop, stop, or I'll cum."

Helen said, "It's OK. Cum! I want you to cum. I'm so turned on! Cum for me.

"Oh no you don't," cried Paula as she moved to pull Helen off my lap.

Helen was almost gasping for air, and I was breathing fast and hard. I leaned forward and kisser her stomach, just above the top of her panties.
She held my head and said, "I really like this game. I really do."

Paula won and I lost the next hand. Helen grinned and said, "Time for the boxers. And I want to see Paula play with your cock."

I stripped off my shorts and stood in front of the women with my hard cock sticking out between the tails of my shirt. I got even harder when I noticed the appreciative look I got from Helen. I turned toward her and raised the shirttails.

Paula smiled sweetly and said, "Might as well loose the shirt, too."

"Let me take it off," said Helen and she jumped from her chair and started to work on the buttons. When my shirt was off she closed the distance between us and once again pressed her body to my now naked frame.

"Let me get to work," said Paula and she knelt beside us.

Paula pried us apart just enough to get her hand around my cock and then she told Helen to spread her legs. Helen did and Paula pressed my cock against the fabric covering Helen's pussy.

Helen shuddered and said, "Oh god, that is so sexy."

Paula reached through Helen's legs from behind and using the palm side of her fingers slid my cock across Helen's panty clad pussy. With Paula's hand out of the way, Helen and I really ground our hips together. Helen kind of squatted trying to get more friction from my cock. This woman was hot, and enjoying her new found sexual freedom. I was hot and enjoying my new found sexual partner. And the night was still young.

This time Paula knew when to call it quits and the three of us returned to our chairs.

I sat there without a stitch of clothing and both women focused on my cock. I brazenly took hold of it and scooted down a little on the seat of the chair.

"You like?" I said.

"We like," came the simultaneous response.

Paula looked at me and said, "Do you think it's time for a little relief?"

"That would be nice. I'm really ready here. Twice I've come so close it was almost painful."

"Well we can't have that. I should have told you to masturbate before you arrived, but this will work out fine.

"Helen, ready for a treat?"

"Sure, what are you going to do?"

To Helen, "Follow and watch." To me, "To the mirror."

With an audience no less. I didn't care. I needed relief and an audience of Helen was OK with me. I wondered if she would be shocked.

Just as before, Paula grabbed a towel on the way to the bedroom. She laid it on the floor in the same place and without needing directions, I took my place. My cock was ready.

Paula looked at Helen and said, "You can stand here, on this side of Bob, or you can watch in the mirror."

Poor Helen, she didn't know what to expect. But she soon figured it out. I saw the clear look of understanding the moment Paula knelt behind me and reached around for my cock. Helen's interest picked up quite a bit.

I was so horny, so ready, so sensitive, it didn't take long, only about twenty seconds of light stroking and I was shooting my load onto the mirror where it joined the dried leftovers of last Saturday. I got off four strong streams before I started to fade. Paula, bless her heart, kept stroking through it all and stopped only when I started to pull away due to increased sensitivity.

Helen said, "Oh my. That was a first for me. I liked it. It was so erotic. I never knew a man had so much or could shoot so far." She was really focused on my now softening cock, which Paula had started to milk dry.

"The towel is in the bath. We'll wait in the living room. Better?"

"Oh yea, lots better. Thank you."

The next hand Paula lost and I won.

Without hesitation, Helen said to Paula, "Loose the skirt, let him take a good look at you, and let's play another hand."

Paula just smiled, unfastened the back of her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing red panties, same style as Helen's, and they looked great on her. She walked over to me and stood in front of me, legs spread obscenely with her pelvis thrust forward. I could easily see the folds of her pussy through the material.

"Too bad she didn't say you could touch me."

"Yea, too bad."

Never mind that you too, deal.

Helen lost again. I wondered if in her present state of arousal she wasn't throwing good cards away. I hoped so. I was the winner.

"Well," said Paula looking directly at Helen. "Are you ready to take this to the next level?"

"The next level and the next." There was raw lust in her eyes. She looked like a woman possessed.

"Well then, this time you can give Bob a little show. Follow me," and she went into the dinning room.

We stood next to the table and I suddenly realized the reason for the quilt. It was padding. At that moment I was in absolute awe of Paula. She was so creative, so mischievous, so nasty!

Bob, sit here at the head of the table. Helen, strip off your bra and panties, and then from the table top, exhibit yourself to Bob in as many different positions as you can think of. If you can't think of enough, we'll make suggestions. Bob, you can touch her anywhere and anyhow you want, and when you're not touching her, you can touch me."

I think Helen almost wet her panties she was so excited. She seemed to be more willing to reveal her charms than I would have thought. I welcomed her response.

I wanted to add to her arousal so I said, "I've been waiting for this since I first saw you. I want to see your tits. I want to feel them and suck on them. I want to see your naked pussy. I want you to spread for me and show me everything. I want to touch you and play with you. I want to lick your lips and suck on your clit. I want to make you cum on my tongue.

"Oh, my god," shuddered Helen, "I want it, I want it all. Do it to me, do it all."

Her eyes looked slightly glazed and a bit out of focus. Paula came up behind her and unfastened her bra. Helen rolled her shoulders forward and let it fall to the floor. Next, Paula grasped the tops of Helen's panties and slowly lowered them. When they had joined the bra on the floor Helen spread her legs and let me see her naked pussy for the first time. She had trimmed the hair around her pussy lips but left a small triangle just above the slit. Her inner lips protruded enough for me to see how wet she was. It was a very erotic sight.

"On the table, baby," whispered Paula into Helen's ear, "and show him everything."

Helen backed toward the table and, raising to her tiptoes, put her fine ass on the quilt. She was just to my left as I sat in the chair. She leaned back at an angle so she could align herself directly in front of me. When her back was on the table she raised her legs and spread them wide, giving me a close-up of her sopping wet pussy. I leaned forward and breathed in her aroma. She smelled of musk and sex. She smelled wonderful.

"Use your fingers to spread your lips for him." It was Paula, now standing at my shoulder, as enthralled with the view as I was.

Helen did as she was told and exposed herself completely.

"Is Bob the first man to see you like this? To see your wet, wanton pussy spread wide and inviting?"

"Yes, he's the first. Do you like it? Is it what you wanted" She was breathing hard and fast. Her words came in twos and threes. She was so hot and so ready.

I stood and reached out with both hands and placed them on her nylon-clad legs, at the ankles. She took in a quick breath. I slowly moved my hands down the inside of her legs being careful to make as much contact with them as possible. When I got to the tops of her stockings I reversed the direction of my caress and moved back toward her ankles.

When I changed direction, Helen whimpered, "No. My pussy, feel my pussy. I want you to touch me. I beg you, please touch me."

At this point Paula left my side and climbed up on the table positioning herself behind Helen. "Here, lift up a little. I think this is the only position you need to do right now."

Helen raised her torso and Paula worked her way under Helen so that she had her head on Paula's lower abdomen and Paula's legs were stretched out toward me.

"Give me her legs."

I slid my hands down to Helen's knees and pushed her legs back till Paula could hold them easily. This exposed Helen's pussy to me even more than before. Her lips parted slightly on their own showing the promise of the pleasures to be found inside. I wanted to fuck her so badly I almost came. And Paula had just jacked me off. Helen was a real turn on for me.

Paula was almost at hot as Helen and I. "Eat her, lick her lips, lick her clit, suck on her. Make her cum!"

Who am I to ignore such instructions? I leaned forward till my mouth was inches from its target. I blew softly on the exposed lips and then licked her pussy from bottom to top, hard.

Helen's whole body shuddered violently and she cried, "Oh god yes!" Then more quietly, "I never believed anything could feel so good. In all my life I've never felt anything better."

"Just wait," said Paula, "that was nothing."

Just as I was about to get serious with Helen's pussy I noticed her look up into Paula's eyes, doubting that there could be anything better. I resolved to show her that, indeed, things could get better.

Slowly I parted her lips with my fingers and then licked the length of her pussy again. Another shudder, another gasp. Leaning in, I extended my tongue and shoved it into her vagina till my whole mouth covered her sex.

Breathing through my nose, I played with her pussy using my tongue, in and out, around and around. By now Helen was moaning softly and trying to raise her hips to increase the contact with my mouth. I moved towards her clit.

Gently at first I just barely let my tongue caress her sensitive button. I knew I was the first and I wanted to be the best. When some other guy was in my place I wanted her to wish it were me. I gave her long licks, using as much surface of my tongue as I could, making each lick just slightly harder than the one before.

By now she was almost thrashing on the table. Paula was working hard to keep a grip on Helen's knees and I had stood again and was pushing down on her thighs. Together, we held her in place.

Paula whispered in Helen's ear, "Too much?"

"No, NO. Do it. DO IT! I want it. I love it. Don't stop."

I don't know why she bothered to say 'don't stop,' I had no intention of stopping.

I started to suck on her clit, first a little, and then more aggressively. Like the week before, with Paula, I tried to be sensitive to Helen's responses and to repeat those things that seemed to bring pleasure. I could tell immediately that sucking her clit was better for her than licking it.

So I sucked, and she cried out, "Oh my god yes! Do that, do that, do that."

So I did, for about another minute, and then she came. It was her first orgasm and it was powerful.

Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh Lord, Oh God, Oh YES, OH YESSSSSSS!

I was still sucking on her clit but she pushed me away with her hands. I realized she must be hyper sensitive about now so I did not resist her. I sat back and watched as her pussy spasmed in the unmistakable sign of orgasm.

Soon after that she started relax and Paula let me have control of Helen's legs, which I let rest on my shoulders while I kept my eyes on her sweet pussy.

Helen was crying softly and for a moment I panicked. Paula saw the fright in my eyes and shook her head, smiling.

Holding Helen tenderly, Paula whispered, "Was it as good for you as it was for us?"

Helen opened her eyes and looked up at Paula, then down at me.

Softly she said, "Thank you. Thank you. I can't begin to tell you how I feel right now. To think I've missed that all this time. What a fool I've been, what a fool."

We all rested for a few minutes and then I gently moved Helen's legs off my shoulders and Paula helped her to a sitting position.

Helen took a deep breath and said, "I'm thirsty."

I stood and let her sit in my chair. Paula went for some water, and Helen smiled.

"We can do that again sometime, can't we. This is not just for tonight, is it? I don't want to be a one night stand, you know."

"Any time you want, baby, any time you want." I tried to sound like Bogart.

Paula returned with the drinks and a cloth. While Helen drank, Paula cleaned my face, kissed my lips, and then handed the cloth to Helen.

"You might want to clean up a bit, you look pretty wet."

Helen spread her legs apart as if just now realizing her pussy was a sopping mess. "Oh, my," she muttered, surprise in her voice, and then cleaned herself.

Back in the living room we gravitated to our game chairs and sat. Helen, being very lady like, crossed her legs.

Paula said, "Now that pussies are starting to be exposed, I think it is only fair that we girls sit with our legs apart. This will help match our view of Bob."

"Oh, of course," said Helen, "fair is fair, isn't it."

She gave me a wink and with her hands on the inside of her knees, she spread her legs wide and then ran both hands up along the inside of her thighs, all the way to her pussy. Then she looked down and spread her lips with her fingers.

"Better?"

"Fantastic."

Helen then added, "Here we are, Bob's naked, I'm exposed, and Paula is almost fully dressed. Let's play cards."

We did and the girls were high and low. Time for another 3X5 card.

Instead of taking the one from the top of the pile, Paula flipped through the cards and pulled out one in the middle.

As if she had taken the top card she said, "What luck. You're going to love this, Bob."

With that she handed the card to Helen who read it and turned crimson, pretty much all over.

Now I'm thinking what could make this woman blush after she had watched Paula jack me off and I had just eaten her pussy to orgasm. If we weren't friends by now, we would never be.

Helen said, "I've never done that. I don't know if I could in front of you and Bob."

Paula replied, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I can start and you can join me, but only if you wish. Do you want to be beside me or stay with Bob?"

"I'll be beside you, I guess."

"What's on the card," I said. Helen handed it to me, but without making eye contact.

"The girls masturbate for Bob," I read. Now I understoood why Helen might be reluctant.

Paula moved in front of me, facing away, and said, "Want to do the bra and panties."

That needed no answer. I reached up and unhooked the bra. She leaned forward and let it fall. Still leaning she said, "Now the panties."

I grabbed the top elastic and pulled them down over her smooth, sweet ass leaning forward and kissing her left cheek as I did.

Paula walked to the dinning room table and took her position, lying on her back near the right side of the table, as oriented to the chair I had used for Helen. Helen, with only a little hesitation took her place beside Paula. I sat in the chair. There was lust in my heart. This was not only a first for me, it was 'double your pleasure, double your fun.' My cock was standing at attention.

With a grin in her voice Paula said, "Oh, did I mention that Bob is allowed to touch? And sweetie, please help us with arranging our legs, I want you to have a good view. Once in position, work the quilt so our heels catch. That way we won't have to strain to maintain position for you."

I loved this woman! She is so thoughtful!

Paula scooted down and placed her heels on the edge of the table with her knees apart. Helen, to her credit, matched Paula's position and spread her knees. When they were settled, I had an excellent view and they seemed comfortable. Let the joy begin.

Paula caressed her breasts and twirled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed her breasts together and much to my delight brought them in turn close to her mouth so she could lick the nipples.

Helen watched Paula's every move, but did nothing. I could tell she wanted to, but was just reluctant. I placed my hands on the inside knee of each woman, and began to caress their thighs down to the stocking tops and then back to the knee. I did this repeatedly and then moved to the soft flesh of their thighs, finally arriving at their pussies after about five minutes.
All this time Paula had been playing with her tits, sometimes looking at me but mostly with her eyes closed. Helen was much more relaxed, but as yet was enjoying only my attention. I ran a finger between the lips of each pussy, all the way from top to bottom and then back again.

Next I pressed my finger in a little more and repeated the exercise. Both women moaned softly and Helen reached for her breasts clasping each of them and pushing them together. Her eyes were closed and she was definitely getting into this.

I kept moving my fingers up and down their pussies for another few minutes and then added a second finger to each one. Both women were incredibly wet by now and my fingers slid in easily. I pushed them the entire way in and used my thumb to put pressure on their clits. That got a response.

Paula lowered one hand to her pussy and covered my thumb with her fingers. She then slid them under my thumb and inserted two of her fingers into her pussy. That made four. I couldn't believe it. Together we fucked her pussy with our fingers. Finally, she withdrew and went to work on her clit, while her other hand roamed over her breasts.

Helen was still holding her boobs and I said, "Helen, give me one of your hands."

Her right hand left her breast and slowly moved down her stomach. I withdrew my fingers and she moaned. Moving with purpose I took her hand and guided it to her pussy. She did not resist.

Once I had her fingers on her pussy I pushed against them and moved them slightly trying to stimulate her to do herself. After a few moments of this I raised her hand slightly and guided her middle finger into her pussy.

I used it to stroke herself but I was sure I was not bringing her all that much pleasure. Then slowly she started to take control of the situation and was soon pleasuring herself with two fingers. The women were in almost the same position, one hand working their breasts, the other fingering their pussies.

I decided to return my fingers to Helen's pussy. Slowly and carefully, I slid two fingers into her and began to work them around in her vagina. She moaned and started to work on her clit. I was delighted with her response.

This lasted for about five more minutes and then Paula began to make sounds that I interpreted as the notification of impending eruption. I really went to work on her pussy, matching her own increased ministrations to her clit.

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
430 Followers