Tarkan and Tomy

Story Info
The story of when Tarkan met Tomy.
2.4k words
9.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Tarkan had studied classical Ottoman music, he had never made music his career. His eventual degree was in environmental science and management, and his agency, Bir Dünya, which oversaw development in ecologically sensitive areas in Turkey, kept him busy.

Every day after work though, Tarkan went for a long run on the nearby beach as he loved to keep in shape, and running on sand provided optimum strengthening of his leg muscles.

The large beach close to home had a beautiful view at the sea, allowing people to see the islands and the sailing boats from Kalamış Marina. With its seemingly never-ending seashore decorated with beach umbrellas and beach-goers partaking in water-sports of all kinds, this beach was Tarkan and his girlfriend Ayse's favorite, always making them feel miles away from the city.

Today however, with Ayse being out of town visiting her relatives in Bursa, Tarkan decided to go to another beach, and drove all the way to Poyrazköy, a typical fishing village located on the Asian side of Istanbul, and also one of the closest settlements to the Black Sea.

He went up on a narrow, windy road heading towards the Anatolian Lighthouse, then headed down towards the Bosphorus shore, turned left without turning into the village and reached the Poyrazköy beach. This beach was quiet, and for those who believed a day at the beach should be relaxing.

Tarkan parked his SUV and then immediately started running. He had hardly started though, when suddenly he stopped right in his tracks. He had just seen a young man standing in the shallow waves with his back facing him, and his beautiful firm round butt bulging above a pair of plaid swimming boxers.

Tarkan let out a low whistle as his eyes popped wide: never had he seen a butt as wonderful as this before. "Oooff! What an ass!" he murmured in awe.

He ran up to the man to inspect the small wonder up closer. Just then he turned around to face Tarkan. Tarkan's jaw dropped at once: never had he seen a face as gorgeous and beautiful as this before.

His eyes were a beautiful bright blue. His face was exceptionally handsome, just like his lean tanned body, and he had shoulder length dark hair.

"Vaay," Tarkan breathed again, the butt he had just seen momentarily forgotten. "Your eyes... You have... really beautiful eyes...."

"Thank you," the man smiled.

"Tarkan extended his hand to him. "I'm Tarkan!"

"I'm Tomy..." Tomy shook Tarkan's hand.

"Tomy... You are... really... gorgeous...."

Tomy smiled as he studied the equally handsome man with emerald green eyes in front of him. He could not deny it -- Tarkan was exceptionally handsome too. Like him, Tarkan had long hair, although a little bit shorter. "Thank you, Tarkan. You are not bad yourself..."

Tarkan preened. "Really?"

Tomy nodded.

"But... how did you get THAT... ass?" Tarkan breathed again in awe, pointing again at Tomy's butt. "Any special exercises you're doing?"

Tomy shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "Good genes, I guess."

"Really?" Tarkan giggled. "May I... May I feel it?"

"If you really want to," Tomy laughed again.

Tarkan instantly grabbed a handful of Tomy's firm round butt, giving it a little squeeze. "Vaaay," he breathed again in awe.

Tomy laughed again and motioned for Tarkan to turn around, inspecting his butt now in return. He gave it a little pinch and rub. "Nothing wrong with your ass either, Tarkan..."

Tarkan giggled. "So apart from being hot and sexy, what do you do for a living, Tomy?"

"I'm a singer! Why don't you come and listen to me tonight?"

The food and drink options at The Dalia Beach Café provided enough options to satisfy any palate. It had also been thought out with care and attention and was prepared with regional products - the feta cheese coming from Ezine, and the honey coming from Fethiye. The fish menu was the perfect way to end Tarkan's day.

A trio was playing slow music and Tarkan now sprawled on his chair and took in the surroundings. His eyes lingered and caught the attention of several beautiful women. He was sure that this was the place Tomy had told him about, however, Tomy was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly the spotlight lit the stage to reveal an announcer. A band struck up a slow, soulful tune, full of deep, plodding bass and haunting guitar. It was pleasing to Tarkan's ears, and after a few seconds came the most incredible and beautiful voice he had ever had the privilege to hear.

The voice sounded angelic, yet Tarkan smiled knowingly: this voice belonged to Tomy. He poured a glass of wine, and then looked up and gasped in awe as a vision of beauty sauntered onto the stage: Tomy.

Dressed in white pants and a tight figure hugging black tank top, this wondrous vision had Tarkan now in the palm of his hand. He watched spellbound for about half an hour and then Tomy announced that he was going to get a drink and come back in five minutes for the second part of his act. Tarkan jumped to his feet and elatedly applauded, and Tomy smiled as he headed towards him.

"Thank you for coming, Tarkan."

Tarkan rewarded him with a dazzling smile. "P... please, Tomy," he half stammered, "Let me get you a drink?"

Tomy agreed and followed Tarkan to the bar. He then also told Tarkan that he was new in the country, and from Greece, and was only now starting to enjoy the wonderful Istanbul.

He took a sip from his drink. "Thank you again, for coming tonight, Tarkan," he then said before walking back to the waiting band onstage.

Tarkan quickly took up his seat again in full expectation of another set of sweet and sultry songs, and again he was mesmerized - and above all, completely turned on. In his opinion, this was what dreams were made of.

Soon Tomy announced that the next song was to be his last and set off on one of the most sexual songs Tarkan had ever heard. It brought the whole place alive more than any of his other songs.

Tarkan felt as though the song was sung just for him as Tomy danced over towards his table. Tomy sang of need and desire, of the body's yearnings for release and the withering of the soul if not exposed to passion and lust.

The audience went wild at the end and all stood, cheering and clapping. Tomy bowed and thanked them all, then moved away, and - what seemed like a casual afterthought -- turned again and swiftly moved to Tarkan.

"May I have your number, please, Tomy?" Tarkan begged. "I'm not a singer, but I CAN sing... People who heard me say I sing well! So I thought, you and I... should do a duo sometime?"

Tomy agreed and gave Tarkan his phone number.

"Why don't you come over to my place tonight, angel?" Tarkan invited.

"Thanks, but I can't," Tomy sighed. "My girlfriend is waiting for me. She's only here tonight still before going back to Greece tomorrow..."

Tarkan was naked on his lonely bed, watching the full moon through the window lighting the night sky and the mighty dark ocean stretched out before him. There on the beach earlier and in the pub tonight had he been smitten with Tomy at once, feeling as though he had known him for many years.

He closed his eyes and the next moment he ran his hands across his stomach, let them drift upwards, caressing the skin over his ribs and up to his hairy chest. He ran the flat of his fingers over his nipples, feeling it hardening.

He then moved his palms back downwards, back across his ribs, stomach, hips, and lower; reaching his lower stomach and stroking down the strip of hair.

This felt really good: he imagined it to be Tomy's hands.

He stroked his palm lower and could feel his most sensitive parts aching to be touched. As much as he wanted to ease this ache though, he now enjoyed the chase and build up - he bypassed his crotch and ran his palms over his thighs.

Finally he slipped his hand between his thighs, and started slowly rubbing and stroking himself, then going faster and faster.

Opening his eyes again, he now looked down over his body: if at all possible his nipples stood out even harder now. He continued with what his hand were doing -- imagining it to be Tomy's hand - and before long he could see his stomach muscles tense.

Suddenly his whole body shook and he wanted to scream out in ecstasy. He bit his lip to keep from crying out as the intense feeling of pleasure engulfed him. His eyes were closed again, and as the shakes of his orgasm started to roll over him, he finally let out a long sigh until all the air had left his lungs, and the soft glow of complete relaxation spread through his body. More than anything else, Tarkan really wanted to be with Tomy.

Tarkan was wearing his red T-shirt with the words "Wine me, Dine me, 69 me," printed on the front with a pair of jeans and black high top sneakers. It was the following evening and he had invited Tomy over for dinner at his place.

"Hello, angel! Follow me," he invited after he had opened the door for Tomy.

Tarkan's kitchen was a culmination of scents: warm citrus, sweet basil and tangy garlic.

He opened a bottle of Coke, took two glasses and moved with Tomy to the living room, where they sat loosely next to one another on the couch.

Tarkan gazed into the beautiful blue eyes and his hands then moved to Tomy's face, gently brushing away his hair. He then leaned over and softly kissed him on the lips. "I know you're not gay, Tomy... but please... let me make you happy?" Tarkan asked.

Tomy nodded and smiled. Tarkan was simply amazing. Tarkan was simply gorgeous.

Tarkan stood up and nodded toward the bedroom. Soon he walked Tomy to the bed. Tomy lay down on it and Tarkan stretched out over him, pulling them both into the centre of the bed. Tomy's slender toned body was now between Tarkan's legs.

Their lips met again and Tarkan was purring and moaning against Tomy's mouth as Tomy answered his kiss. After a while he had to pull back and catch his breath before looking down at Tomy again, smiling.

He then reached for Tomy's jeans, had them unbuckled and pulled down to his feet along with his boxers in a second. Tomy pulled his T-shirt over his head, and Tarkan was also naked in moments.

Their lean bodies seemed to fit together perfectly and their full plump lips met again in another scorching kiss.

"I'm sorry," Tarkan suddenly gasped and stood up. "What am I doing?"

"Baby, there is nothing to be sorry for!" Tomy gasped. "I really love it that you got so excited!"

Tarkan shook his head, bemused. The next moment he rolled his body against Tomy's again and planted soft kisses around his neck.

Then, Tarkan gazed deep into Tomy's beautiful blue eyes. No words were spoken now: none were needed.

Tarkan's thumbs were now massaging at the most sensitive parts of Tomy's body, his face now at his crotch.

Then, Tomy felt Tarkan's mouth between his legs. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, moaning as Tarkan was licking and sucking him. He wrapped his hands around Tarkan's head and grabbed his bottom lip with his teeth. Tarkan was sucking him faster and faster now, driving him over the edge.

Late one evening later that week, after a singing performance, Tomy had just crawled into his bed when his phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" he answered.

"I miss you..."

The sound of Tarkan's voice sent his heart racing and his head spinning at once.

"Let me in, please Tomy?" Tarkan asked.

"What?"

"I'm just outside your door."

Tomy put down his phone and stared at it for a moment. Clad in only a tiny pair of black boxer shorts, and almost as if in a trance, he then felt his body move toward the entrance, his anticipation growing with each eager step taking him closer to Tarkan.

Tomy unlocked the door and opened it to allow Tarkan in.

"I cannot get you out of my mind and it drives me crazy, Tomy!" Tarkan exclained.

Tomy gently brushed some strands of Tarkan's hair away from his face and met his gaze once again: confident and intense as always. He looked into the beautiful shade of green drawing him once more, and now smiled sweetly in anticipation.

Tarkan moved behind Tomy and turned him to face the long mirror on the opposite wall. He sighed and rested his chin on Tomy's shoulder, running his hands round his slender waist and tenderly caressing him all over, feeling his skin soft and smooth under his fingertips.

All the while Tomy was quiet and looked through the mirror to gaze back into Tarkan's eyes. Tarkan sighed. "I know this is hard for both of us... we both have girlfriends... but I really don't want to be without you, Tomy..."

Tomy watched Tarkan crawl beside him on the bed. Tarkan looked like a tiger, getting ready to pounce - and pounced he did. He straddled Tomy and held him tight against him as he kissed him again. He knew he was driving Tomy wild as he felt him smile through the kiss.

Tarkan's hands were soon at Tomy's crotch, his voice soft and gentle in his ears, and his breath on his skin. He slipped one finger, and then another, and then the rest underneath the waistband of Tomy's boxers. Further he reached into Tomy's crotch, and passed his fingers around the fleshy appendage that now strained against the boxers that imprisoned it. Tarkan's fingers met as he encircled it completely.

His full plump lips were parted slightly, and moist from Tomy's mouth only moments before. "I adore you, Tomy," Tarkan murmured.

They made turns to penetrate one another then, and they were driven higher, together. Finally the throbbing pleasure ceased and they descended back to earth, collapsing with their sweaty entwined bodies together.

A tear trickled down Tarkan's cheek and Tomy tenderly brushed it away. When Tarkan opened his eyes again, Tomy saw nothing but pure love in Tarkan's eyes.

Tarkan kissed Tomy softly and held him tight. They were safe and warm within one another's embrace. Satisfied they both drifted off to sleep and knew no more.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No background or buildup

I'm sorry, but the story doesn't really make sense. You have these two going from not knowing each other to being in love with each other in a few paragraphs. You even have them involved with girlfriends. Because of this, the sex scene comes off as unrealistic and trite. It's just not believable and so disappoints. You rushed right through this.

You should redo this story from the beginning and introduce us to the two main characters. Are they using girls as a cover? What do they see in each other? These are some of the questions that need answers.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Lives Ch. 02 - The Race Donnie entangles himself, and his body, further with Josh.in Gay Male
Dear Diary Ch. 01 Sweet fantasies for masturbation.in Gay Male
Bisexual's First Time My first time with man to man sex.in Gay Male
New Beginnings Ch. 01 Letting go and going places I had been afraid of.in Gay Male
Cock Tease? Pt. 01 Ian, frustrated with Julia, hooks up with Joe.in Gay Male
More Stories