Tarlinna's First Female Fun

Story Info
Gorean lesbian bondage.
1.3k words
3.25
68.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master had business in Spain, I went with him. He said I’d be bored, but I insisted I’d enjoy getting a tan. It was a lovely villa, just out side Alicante, away from the tourists. My Master went off to his office and said he’d planned a surprise for me later on, I assumed it would be a nice meal out when he got home. I decided to go and sunbath.

I sat out on the veranda with a cool beer, laid back to read. I fell asleep; the heat was so relaxing. I suddenly woke up, and saw two girls stood before me, “Who are you?” I asked I was not expecting anyone. They told me to be quiet and do as I was told. I went to stand up, but quickly one of the girls reach out and pushed me back on the ground, she then put a chain to my collar and said” lead the way to the bed room” I did, and they both followed me. They threw me onto my bed and chained me up.

They removed my bikini and removed their own clothing. One of the girls then came over and put a mask on my face, I couldn’t see anything then. Next thing I knew was one of the girls came to my mouth and was kissing me, I admit it was enjoyable and as soon as she realised I was enjoying it, she pulled away. Then I felt hands caressing my breasts, squeezing them and tugging, then my nipples were being pinched, and I realised that there were two hands on me. I was enjoying this new sensation; I’d never been with a woman before, let alone two. Then I felt their lips on my nipples, they drew my nipples deep into their mouths and sucked hard on the tips, and it was a glorious feeling. I arched my back, but I was slapped down again. They carried on sucking and nibbling my nipples, I thought I was going to cum there and then, then they began to bite hard, making me wince with pain, they carried on, and soon that pain was pleasure.

Then I felt a hand go down to my treasure, it moved slowly around the edge then soon I felt the hand in the warm of my treasure, it felt so good, so different to the touch of my master. Then they both were down at my treasure, I felt two tongues moving around me. Then one girl took my clit in her mouth and was nibbling and sucking it, then I felt a tongue go inside my treasure, it was so wonderful, I wanted to cum, but knew if I did they’d slap me again. The tongue was soon replaced with fingers, and soon the fingers were thrusting deeper all the time. I had no choice, my body arched high I was going to come. The both stopped and one girl held my legs high and the other slapped my ass, I felt my skin tingle and began to enjoy it. One girl carried on holding my legs up and slapping me the other went back to sucking my clit, and pinching my nipples. I came, and it was a massive climax, I felt so good and hot.

They removed my mask. I could see they were both very pretty, they had beautiful breasts and both had long black hair and green eyes, I think they may have been sisters. “You liked that, didn’t you slave?” I nodded my head. “Good because we want more” I must admit so did I.

One girl lent over me and put her tit right in my mouth, wow! It was lovely, the feel of a soft breast instead of my master’s cock. I eagerly licked at the nipple and sucked hard on it, loving the feeling. The other girl was knelt at the end of the bed; she placed her breast to my treasure and caressed my clit with her nipple, then pushed it into my treasure. She then came up to me and pushed her breast to my mouth so I could lick off my own juices from her tit. Now the other girl was at the end of the bed, she was pushing a thick vibrator deep into me; and licking me at the same time. I was near to coming again, this time they didn’t stop me. The girl at the end of the bed removed the vibrator and laid down away from me, she moved her legs around to scissor me, so that our clits touched each others, then she started to hump me and I too did the same, it was a good and strange feeling, but I was loving it. The other girl sat over my face, so I had my first taste of her treasure, I explored her with my tongue and soon became confident and pushed my tongue into her and felt her lips around my tongue. I was fucked her with my tongue and she must have liked it, because she was pushing down on me harder all the time. Still the other girl and I were humping each other, and both nearing a climax. The girl over my face was about to come too, she came then went down and licked both of us whilst we were humping away and soon we came and she licked us both dry.

We all lay back exhausted, and I thought that was it, but they moved up to me kissed me. Then took it in turns to kiss me and suck on my nipples. I didn’t know if I could take much more. They released my chains all but my collar chain and said that I could now do what ever I liked, but if they didn’t enjoy it they would have to punish me. I said I didn’t know, I was nervous. “Come with me, I’ll guide you” said one of the girls. The other girl lies on her back. The other girl leads me to her breasts and tells me to get stuck in, I do as I am told, and begin gently licking and sucking her nipple enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. She takes my hand, leads it to her treasure; and guides my hand around, it feels warm and soft; I like the feel of it. I begin feeling her clit, I like the way it hardens to the touch, and I stuck my finger inside her. “Put more in girl” the girls says and I gradually add all my fingers, then I push them in and out of her, slowly then faster. I then begin to lick and suck on her clit, and it feels so good. I can feel her cuming and it drips down my hand to my lips, I licked it up.

I look up and I can that she enjoyed it. Now the other girl lies on the bed and again I start on her tits, they are lovely. She asks me to sit on her face, I do, and her friend kneels between her legs with her treasure facing me. I was having my treasure licked and sucked, she was licking her friend and I could lean forward and put my hand in side her. The girl under me was holding my treasure lips apart so she could reach deeper with her tongue. I was fucking her friend with my hand and pinching her nipples and she was licking her friend’s treasure. I was as near to heaven as I could get. We all came together and collapse exhausted onto the bed.

Then the door opened. My slave, you have pleased me greatly. I was watching through the two-way mirror. He then came over to me and kissed me. Then he turned me over and took down his shorts and fucked me up the ass. I thought I was worn out, but I was enjoying this. The two girls walked from the room, they said they hope to come back again before I go home. My Master said he was sure they would. Then the door closed so my Master could continue.