Tarri Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman's quest for the ultimate release.
786 words
3.71
4.2k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarri was lying in bed when she suddenly experienced a strong and passionate desire for sex. The need rose up within her and practically overcame her with its power. Tarri ached with lust-there was nothing else in the world for her. She needed to touch and be touched, to want and be wanted, to love and be loved, to fuck and be fucked; it was like a dull pain deep in her body, spreading outwards to her skin.

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Tarri was twenty years old, and she had grown into a beautiful girl: silky blonde hair, golden skin, perky breasts. Having felt for a long time like no one would ever want her, she was still a little surprised by the change in herself. She kept expecting, any moment, that she would wake up and find herself not pretty anymore - that she would become again the unattractive person who, on the inside, she always had been.

Tarri felt very sad, so she laid down in her soft bed and stared into the darkness of her bedroom ceiling. In her loneliness, she decided to do something which always made her feel good. She lifted her leg, reached out to her toes - painted crimson, though it was too dark to see - and ran her hands along the contours of her soft feet. Tarri lay on her back, her legs suspended in the air. Then she felt her calf and her shin, running her palms and the tips of her fingers up to her thigh-the outer part, closer to her ass, with its tiny hairs, and then the inner part, underneath her hip. She cupped one hand around her breast, squeezing softly, and with the other began to gently manipulate the lips of her pussy, which were already slightly wet, running one finger along one lip and feeling the muscles in her vagina flex before she penetrated herself with two fingers and ran them along her cunt's soft, wet folds. Her face contorted in ecstasy as she pleasured herself, but no one could see. She was utterly alone.

Finally, she brought herself to orgasm, and as she came, a powerful vision came to her. Tarri imagined this vision so powerfully that it were almost as though she were hallucinating it. She saw the colors of a sunset around her, as though she were floating in it: scintillating orange light above a landscape of wispy clouds. When the pleasure coursing through her body faded, so did this vision. She was simply lying in bed.

Tarri sucked the taste of herself off her two fingers. And then she took her blankets and held them close, as though they were a lover, and fell into sweaty delirium.

When she woke up, it was still dark. She slipped on shorts and a t-shirt, then padded out her bedroom into the outdoors. It was warm and humid, the quietest time of night, and the sky was taking on the purple hue of the coming dawn. Tarri walked through the parking lot to the sidewalk which led up to the beach. Through the sand she strode to the water and looked out over the ocean. Its waves crashed on the shore in a steady rhythm that reminded her of the waves pulsing in her head as she dreamed. Tarri was seized with a sudden urge: she pulled off her shirt and bared her breasts, then pulled her shorts down, too. Now her heart was racing in her chest, though as far as she could tell, she was alone. Standing naked in the sand, she waded into the warm water, which swirled around her thighs and calves. Suddenly Tarri felt deeply and purely alone. As she stood there, the water caressing her as she had caressed herself in bed, she began to lose her sense of herself as Tarri at all; her name came back to her over and over - Tarri, Tarri, Tarri - and suddenly Tarri could be anybody, and she could be someone else watching. The water seemed almost to shimmer, and when fully confronted by its luminous beauty, she closed her eyes in awe and revolved in the shallow surf.

When she opened her eyes, the world flowed back into her vision, and an electric feeling coursed through Tarri's skin, and she stepped back into herself.

"It was like my orgasm," she murmured. "It was like coming..."

In that moment, Tarri decided to pursue the ultimate pleasure: a Final Orgasm. She would do whatever was necessary to have an orgasm so powerful it erased herself and her desires forever. She committed herself to pursuing this Final Orgasm, no matter its cost.