Tarri Ch. 05

Story Info
A young woman's quest for the ultimate release.
2.3k words
4.5
2.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After going home, sleeping, and waking up again, Tarri put on any clothes she could find -- sweatpants, a wrinkled tank top lying on the floor, it didn't matter -- and left her room. It was dark out already, but a few people were out walking, and Tarri saw a guy with long hair walking his happy girlfriend along with his arm wrapped around her waist. The sight saddened her. Within her was a powerful desire to be part of a wholesome couple like that. But solitude, for Tarri, was essential to her need to serve Woland. The small tokens of affection they exchanged -- she tucks his shirt in, he tucks stray strands of hair back behind her ear -- filled Tarri with something like despair; the closest touch she knew was Woland's cold one. But when she considered treating Rachel with such tenderness, she was filled with a strange repulsion.

At least, she thought to herself, she was free in a way they were not. That happy girl being kissed on the shoulders had never gone out to the forest and stripped herself naked. She had never been fucked by whatever Woland was; the price of the long-haired guy's love was that if the girl wanted to do something, she had to take into account what he thought, wonder if maybe it made him angry or whether really he wouldn't want something different. Even if he said, "Yes, do it," what if he was just covering up his secret wish that she really not do it, and what if this wish secretly drove them apart? That would itself make whatever she wanted impossible to enjoy.

To whatever extent that another person is involved in your life, she thought, to whatever extent you care about them, they control you even without trying to, simply because the more intertwined their life is with yours, the more your own actions affect them. What the long-haired guy and the happy girl had achieved with each other had a steep price. And in that case, Tarri thought, the girl was in a worse position, because Tarri, independent and powerful, could fulfill her own needs even at the price of traveling her path alone. Tarri, despite her submission to Woland, was the master of her own limited world; the other girl, who lived in a wider and more free world, was its slave. Tarri tried to derive some pleasure from this thought, but as she watched the girl nuzzle up against her boyfriend's shoulder, it didn't help much.

She walked along the cracked sidewalk, gazing up at the night sky. She loved the sky and always had, its changing moods -- it was like a painting that was being re-painted all the time. In this one a few dark purple clouds drifted slowly, obscuring the stars, and Tarri saw the blinking red dot of an airplane shrinking as it soared away. Her head was tipped back as she gazed up into the night, though the street was empty, and so she didn't bump into anything. Again she was filled with a sense of wonder and awe.

Since she existed, since she was Tarri, there had to be a world for her to live in. Everyone was the same inside; there was no Tarri. This knowledge brought a cold pleasure; fundamentally she was a body, a piece of meat, and there was no one to touch her, no one to rub or massage or kiss her -- but still she felt a kind of pleasure, and like the ecstatic orgasm her twisted journey into the forest had brought her, she suspected that pleasure was inaccessible to those who devoted their lives not to appreciating the world but instead each other.

Before her was the dirt path leading into the forest. The tall trees of the forest loomed above, casting deep shadows, rising and falling on hills which she knew were covered in yellowing dead leaves. As she walked this path, it was all so clear to her: the warm air blowing across the skin of her face, the hissing of wind through leaves and the distant white rush of the stream.

Finally this stream approached ahead. Tarri walked down to the flowing water, then stood beside it for a moment, watching its tiny bubbles created as the water dropped down the horizontal slopes of the rocks. She pulled off her top, enjoying the air flowing across her arms and breasts, then slid her sweatpants down her legs. Neatly she piled up her clothes by the riverbank, and then, totally naked, she stepped into the river and began to walk upstream. The rocks were slippery on her toes, and she was worried she would fall -- she walked slowly, setting her tender feet down carefully so that she didn't slip and fall. She wore no makeup, and had stopped shaving her pussy. Her legs she still shaved, but who knew -- maybe she would completely give up the beauty rituals of human beings and give herself totally to the forest, walk on all fours like a doe, allow hair to grow where it would.

She knew the path now. The First Clearing lay up ahead. Tarri no longer feared Bexes. She had become used to this undead perversion simply through exposure.

Tarri left the creek, stepped into the clearing. Bexes lay before her, splayed out as always in the position in which it had died. Once she reached it, Bexes reared up onto two legs, and regarded her with its corpse face. Then it turned around, and she followed the deer into the forest once again.

The strange light of the Second Clearing burned ahead. The gate to the clearing was old and rusty, and Bexes nosed it open. Tarri now felt calm, even peaceful. Having decided to return to the Second Clearing, she would simply do whatever Woland wanted. Nothing mattered except pleasing him. If he wanted her simply to sit naked at his feet while he smoked, or to prepare his weird stew for him, she would do it; if he wanted her to suck him off or rub him with hot oil all over his body, she would do it; if he wanted her to be a slut for him, to fuck her and come in her pussy, she would do that, too. What mattered was only that she not let her own will intrude for even a moment. That, paradoxically, would be the only real perversion she could commit.

She entered the Second Clearing, and Bexes closed the gate behind her. Woland stood with his back turned, at his table; steam curled around his white robe. Beside him stood Rachel, waiting.

"I'm here, Master," said Tarri. She kept her feet together, head bowed, hands behind her back, as he liked.

Woland turned. In his hand he held some sort of cigarette which burned bright purple,. He held it to his lips, inhaled, puffed out faint rings.

"Thank you for bringing your slave here, Tarri," he said. "She's very beautiful."

Tarri watched as he inspected Rachel's body with pleasure, running his fingers along her belly and around her hips to her ass. Rachel could not resist giving a little surprised squeak.

Woland seemed to be thinking. Finally he spoke. "I," he said, "have decided your fates."

Both girls stood still and listened.

"I have traded my soul for my black magical powers," said Woland. "As such, I see now that I am condemned to search always for the ultimate in magical pleasure. In order to set you two free, I take Tarri's quest upon myself, and will continue my search in the body of my own servant."

And to Tarri's shock, she saw Woland's white clothes falling away from his body. The black magician now stood nude in the twilight, shivering, and breasts began to rise from his chest; his face narrowed, the hair fell from his legs and a vagina formed between them, and suddenly, Tarri realized she was staring at a perfect image of herself.

"Now you, Rachel," said Tarri-Woland. "You are my creation, a figment of my dark magic -- my most beautiful, in fact -- sent to lure Tarri into the forest to become my slave."

Rachel seemed confused. "So I'm not real?"

"What's the difference?" said Woland. "Regardless, I grant you freedom. You will become a fully fledged person, with thoughts, desires, and an identity of your own. No longer will you be forced to serve. Outside this forest, there is a life for you."

The girl nodded slowly, as if considering the possibility for the first time. "Thank you, deer-lord," she said finally.

"You will do so," said Woland, "in my former body."

And Rachel changed, too -- her breasts shrank, hair grew on her legs and arms, her face shifted, a penis and balls grew between her legs. Woland-Rachel was leaving the forest.

Behind them, the morning sun was beginning to rise, and streaks of pink and purple light crossed the sky, suffusing the scene with a hazy glow.

"Tarri," said Tarri-Woland, "your search for the ultimate orgasm has doomed you, too, and so I punish you with non-existence. Soon, you will fade away. The new you will continue your search. There don't need to be two Tarris. One is more than enough."

She nodded. "I understand."

"But I respect your bravery and persistence, dirty girl. And so before you fade into nothingness, I want you to walk out of the clearing, alone, and just follow your desires. I mean really. Just do whatever you want. It'll only work this way once. But this time, you'll get there."

"Thank you," said Tarri.

She turned back to her companions. "Goodbye, Rachel! Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! I love you!"

But Rachel was already gone.

Tears came to Tarri's eyes, but she tried not to cry. Instead, she turned to the sorcerer. "Goodbye, Woland-Tarri!"

The other her looked solemn: she raised one hand in salute. And Tarri realized that the dead deer beside it had fallen to the ground, lay back down and was very still.

Then she turned away, walked out of the clearing, and didn't look back. For a long time she walked through the quiet forest morning in a profound silence. Finally the trees cleared away, and a valley of green grass spread out before her. She stood in silence for a moment. The world was quiet, and Tarri, her eyes closed, allowed herself to be filled with love.

Then she reached down and started to softly rub her pussy, and as she did, she began to rise into the air, higher and higher, past the tops of the trees until the valley was just a green splash below in a world of trees, hills and forests and rivers, and far off to the west, the sea. Her legs dangled below her in the air as she rose into the clouds, and she realized that people were watching her from below -- she could feel their eyes on her, somehow she knew they could see -- and so as everyone in this magical world watched, she rubbed the soft pink lips of her pussy with her two bare fingers, stroking and massaging herself in soothing circles, her mouth involuntarily opening a bit in pleasure -- she let out a moan -- and as she did, the air flowed across her breasts and arms and face, so that she felt the total freedom of her situation (that she could do anything she wanted; she had become the Queen; she was going to get there).

This freedom came from the two fingers on her right hand, pointer and middle, which she still used to stimulate the opening to her vagina before she finally could not resist and penetrated herself with the tips of those two fingers, making herself wetter and wetter; and could not resist sucking the taste of herself off her own fingers, leaving her pussy quivering with need and forcing her to return her fingers to her soft cunt where each stroke she gave to herself seemed to force her higher and higher in the air, above the astonished crowd, who were all transfixed, every one of them -- not one could look away -- and she rose until their faces had totally blended together and they just formed a little sea of onlookers and then entering one of the white fluffy clouds she almost blacked out when totally surrounded by mist.

But then she hit her clitoris, and slight touches with the tip of her pointer finger sent powerful waves of pleasure through her body and left an almost comical expression of passion on her face (and maybe it was this extreme passion that had forced the crowd to watch -- she was giving herself to them, and that allowed them to feel something, however temporarily); producing moans which rose with her altitude until she was floating in the sky surrounded only by the colors of the rising day, an overwhelming redness in all directions streaked with orange, and clouds turning from gray to pure white, only a sliver of sun above the horizon; and as she rubbed deeper and deeper in her wet pussy, she began to feel it coming, what she'd been working towards this whole time, the one that was really going to do it for her -- she rubbed her clit with two fingers while clutching her breast with the other hand, rubbing and squeezing her soft and beautiful body, and as she approached the moment Tarri was filled with an overwhelming love both for her body and for the bodies of everyone she knew, who all had the ability to experience one moment of communion with God, at least once (she was getting closer, her pussy was soaking, her legs were spread wide, she was just pleasuring herself for the sheer sake of it): and as the sun rose above the horizon and the sky was cast into brilliant blue she finally brought herself to an earth-shaking orgasm which was an overwhelming flash of light in her mind that reduced her to quaking flesh and muscle, and as this beautiful girl came in ecstasy, she stayed simply suspended in the sky for a long, long time.