Tart & Vicar Party

Story Info
Role switch at a Halloween Party.
938 words
3.86
46.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigBrad
BigBrad
4 Followers

I received your e-mail and frankly I was a little surprised by the invitation. But I love Halloween and the thought of a "Tart and Vicar" costume party gave me a smile.

Your suggestion that we switch roles and you are the Vicar and I the Tart was brilliant. Frankly, I never guessed what would happen that night, but looking back on it now, it was all very clear.

So down I went to the second hand shop and purchased my 'Tart' outfit. I wasn't sure what to get but explained to the middle-aged woman what the party was about and she nailed it by asking if I wanted to look 'slutty'. Exactly I murmured in response.

The night of the party arrived and I got dressed up, actually prepared is another way to put it. First took a long shower and pulled out the razor and went to work down there. You had asked that my pubic hair be neatly trimmed, but once I got going, I shaved everything off.

I'm sure this was going to itch tomorrow, but for tonight, I was completely bald down there... Actually I was very turned on at this point; I 'looked' larger without any hair to hide my erection. The night was young.

First I pulled on those old style nylons, the ones held up by a garter belt. This was a real hassle and took me 25 minutes to figure out. Next I pulled on the knee-length black dress, my erection poking a tent in the middle! I didn't wear any underwear as per your request; this was all definitely a first!

Finally a flowery blouse--didn't do much for me--then a wild, multicolored wig. I'm not sure I looked like a woman, but definitely didn't look like a guy. I was ready and drove to your house.

I was expecting you to have a sort of Minister look; I don't know what I was expecting. Instead your were dressed in black shoes, pants, shirt, your hair combed back. You could have passed for a club hopper in NYC except for the little swatch of white collar around your chin.

You looked great, quite like the most hip preacher I'd ever seen. We had a drink, and only then did I realize that you had a huge bulge in your pants. Coming for a kiss I rubbed myself to you and realized that you had a huge strap-on dildo concealed beneath your pants. Jesus, what was this all about I asked? Your answer was a smile and we were late, so off we went to your friends "Tart and Vicar" Party.

I really should have asked more questions. Now I know better. Entering the party, it was rocking already, but looking quickly around, each and every woman was the 'Tart' and the guys were all 'Vickers' You and I were the only ones 'switched' Jesus I need a drink and ran for the bar.

A few minutes later a little more relaxed your friend Karen came up to say hello. She looked very slutty and sexy in her Tart outfit. Not at all the suburban mom I know. She smiled at me and complimented by outfit. "Wearing anything underneath that?"

I think you had told her I wasn't to wear anything, as her hand quickly ducked under my skirt to 'check'. My half-erect penis got a short tug and then Karen gave a giggle and pulled her hand out. Feeling somewhat abandoned you finally rescued me from the stares and lead me toward the hallway. Time to leave already? But then you turned and pulled me into the bathroom with you.

Turning, you placed a big kiss on my lips and said: "Now it's time for my little Tart to get fucked!" Gulp, what... your finger went to my lips and again kissed me, then reaching under the skirt, grabbed my big erection and stroked me twice.

Umm I murmured, then "Trust me" you said and you turned my around and placed my hands on the counter top. Next I heard a ziippp of your pants. Looking in the mirror I could see your smile as your hands held a big strap-on dildo. "Shit I'm not sure about this..."

Shhhhh you hissed, your my slut for tonight!?" Then you grabbed some lotion from the counter and lubed the dildo. Then I felt pain in my virgin ass. I'd never been fucked before and this thing hurt. Not saying you could have been gentler, but you just kept pushing and pushing.

I thought I was going to die, then I felt your body against mine. The dildo was completely inside me. You pulled out and again thrust into me. Less pain, my own erection was throbbing.

Could I be enjoying this? Just then a knock on the door and Karen looks in. Her eyes wide as dinner plates taking in the scene. I just closed my eyes and heard a giggle or two, and then Karen was on her knees under the skirt, sucking on my huge erection.


The pace quickens and now you’re fucking me hard. You must be getting off on this as well. When I look in the mirror, I see a fierce determined look in your eye, then our eyes connect and I lose it.

With Karen sucking my shaved balls and penis I shout "Oh lord" then Karen starts to moan as I fill her mouth with my cum and then I hear your hoarsely pound my butt with a Uh Uh Uh UH! And then we collapse...

Just another Fantasy! I love feedback and suggestions!

BigBrad
BigBrad
4 Followers