Tarun Cant Resist Taking Sunita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers

His body sagged as he finished cumming and drowsiness overcame him. He rolled off her but her hand wouldn't let go of the cock. Her hand stretched out as she kept her grip on him. Now Tarun let her legs down and moved up between her legs. His chest descended on her body, still in its clothing. Their clothes were impediments but neither wanted to waste a moment doing anything about it. She had totally lost her ability to resist. Her hips fucked back with a vengeance at the invading cock. She looked into Tarun's eyes. It was just lust all the way. She recognized and realized that never in all the years had they felt the hots for each other. And yet, the pleasure of her cuntlips at his thrusting was undeniable.

He knew he wanted her breasts and his hand caught the top of her blouse and ripped it down. She used her right hand to push up her bra and expose her flesh. As Tarun's lips closed over the nipple and breast she sighed in relief. It had been so long that her flesh had wanted this. Her left hand clutched Karan's cock tighter as pleasure soared in her body. Her right hand went around Tarun's head, holding his lips to her breast. She raised her legs and locked her ankles behind his back. Rocking and swaying her hips as she took her pleasure. That is just what it was, nothing more, nothing else. Tarun was just fulfilling Karan's role, but so well! Yes, he knew how to suck her breast! His cock had a fullness! His body had a commanding weight that made her feel dominated!

She just wanted pleasure and to cum! She knew when this ended she would wonder why she let Tarun do so much to her. But for now, the more he did to her, the more her hands moved on Tarun's back and on Karan's cock. And Karan's cock swelled again. Karan leaned up resting on one elbow. He watched his wife fucking back and her hips in lock with Tarun as Tarun had his head buried in her chest. The sight was beautiful and his cock swelled with lust. His wife, he wanted her. He pushed at Tarun's hips, trying to push him off; maybe he should get between her legs and fuck the pussy which belonged to him.

Tarun moved off and rolled on to his back. The height of his lust was lessened with the fucking that had already happened though he knew he wanted her more. He needed to cum, yes, but it was no longer mad lust. It was a pleasure fucking session. That semblance of control returning was what made him slide off. He lay on his back, his cock coated with her juices and watched as Sunita lay there, opened out, clothes askew, somewhere between unbridled lust and the need for satiation. Her breasts were heaving. Her nipples reddened from his attention. Her mouth open and breathing heavy. Karan was beyond looking to get up and get between her legs.

But the first move was Sunita's. She moved on top of Tarun. She shrugged off her blouse and left her bra on her shoulder hanging open. She lifted her saree and covered his body, erect cock included. Her hips sank down, taking back the cock which she now wanted so much. He filled her, right up to her womb. She sat and luxuriated at the feeling of fullness. His hands claimed both her breasts. Clutched her hard. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she moaned. Her breasts getting the full treatment she had wanted. She leaned forward, her breasts hanging in front of his lips. He could take her if he wanted, she seemed to say. Her hands were on the floor next to his shoulders. Her hips poised over the cock sliding up and down. It was just a pillar of flesh which was there to pleasure her. And she took that pleasure.

And as she was prone forward fucking up and down on Tarun's cock, Tarun feasted on her breasts. She felt full, taken and clearly satiation was on its way. Her breasts, her cunt – what more did she need? She had taken care of Karan and he had left her to Tarun to fulfill her.

Or had he? It was shocking to feel Karan behind her, sliding up her saree and petticoat over her hips, his cock finding her asshole. No! Not her ass! Not with him, not with anyone! She was just a simple housewife, traditional and conservative.

First, she had been made to suck cock. But at least that was her husbands. Then, her husband had let his friend fuck her pussy, at a time she couldn't resist. In fact, he had driven her lust to such heights that she herself was crazy enough to allow the friend. Now, when she was just taking her pleasure and ready to get this over with one orgasm, her husband was joining them! That too in her ass! It was more than she could handle.

Just one more thrust and Tarun's cock would have given her more relief from the need for pleasure. With that thought, she rode down, adjusting so her clit felt the hot pillar's caress. As she descended, Karan's slender member slid up her. It felt like a red hot iron rod ramming her ass. She twisted and turned, trying to escape but trapped between two cocks. Somewhere, her brain recorded relief that Karan was slender as he was. Otherwise she would have been torn apart surely!

Karan fucked her, feeling the virgin sheath grabbing at him. Sunita's cunt poured juices. Her pussy was wilder than ever with pleasure.

"Oh! Fuck me, you bastards!" she screamed. "Fuck! Yes! Take! Oh, Fuck, fuck, fuck ,fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Each fuck was met by a thrust downward. Each downward thrust was a simultaneous plunging of cock up the cunt, and cock up the ass. Tarun wouldn't let his lips leave her breasts. And his hands were on her ass, holding them apart, helping his friend fuck his wife's ass. With every thrust, he could feel Karan's thighs on the back of his fingers. As Sunita rode him and Karan thrust into her, he felt Karan's legs touch his own spread out legs.

The grazing of Karan's ankle on his own, enhanced the sensations. Pleasure welled up in him. Her screaming obscene language amazed and excited him. Was this his friend's quiet, shy wife?

Sunita tore at her clothes. She threw off her bra. She undid the rest of her half unraveled saree. She lifted the petticoat over the top off her head and threw that aside too. She let her body rise and fall fully. Fucking both cocks. Taking them. Giving them. Her breasts flailing. Her arms one on Tarun's chest, the other reaching behind to try feel Karan.

When her nails dug into his chest, her pussy pulsated and exploded. She felt the river like flowing of juices from her cunt. It twisted throbbed and spasmed as she came uncontrollably. Tarun felt himself go off the edge. He groaned loudly as his cock melted inside her. It was a strange cumming, unlike him. No surges and bursts of cum. But dollops of sizeable flow. Filling her and flowing out. His body shuddering and shaking as it emptied. His hands clutched. His legs sought out Karan's ankles. Flesh and caress. Touch and friction. He sought those out, in her breasts, in her thighs, her ass, his ankles - wherever he could find it.

She leaned forward and kissed him, her first kiss that night, as she thanked him wordlessly for the filling. His cock grew softer. As she leaned forward ass hitched upward and twisted Karan's cock. He held her shoulders and came into her ass. She shuddered with spasms induced by her husband's cumming. Her lips were locked with Tarun but she wanted to feel her husband. She tried reaching back to catch his hand and their fingers met. She clutched hard as her husband came for the second time that night. She felt the warm gush in her ass and sighed contentedly. What a night it was, when her husband took her in all the forbidden places, and a forbidden man took her where she was meant to be taken.

Karan pressed down her keeping his cock embedded. God, it felt so good to be able to stay in her sheath as he shuddered and came. His weight on her pushed her down further on Tarun and her cunt splayed open and emptied out, tricking its reservoir of cum onto the now shrinking cock. Her breasts felt the warmth of his chest for the first time and she felt comfort and relief from the release and the closeness.

She wiggled her hips and let her muscles relax. Juices poured. Combined mixed, down the inside of her thighs down past her pussy lips, onto Tarun below and the puddle under them, of sticky messy juices grew.

She sighed and nuzzled the man under her. She felt the man above her rest his cheek on her back. She reached behind and caressed his head. Tarun held her close and tight to himself and in the process felt Karan behind her. He enjoyed their bonding but felt awkward for his touch. Karan rolled off Sunita to one side. And Sunita raised herself off Tarun. Husband lay on one side of Tarun, and the wife on the other. She lay back staring at the ceiling, spent and satiated. Filled and stained. Some of the cum, around her lips drying, other cum still wet, still flowing. She stroked her tummy and thought of the other guests waiting downstairs.

She looked Tarun deep in his eyes as she put her bra on her shoulders and cupped the breasts into their position. Tarun watched the nipples disappear behind the lace and wondered if he would ever suck them again. As Sunita stood and tied her saree, she looked at her husband, groggy and prone on the floor, exhausted from the desire that had run through him that night. Both Sunita and Karan knew that Tarun should have been stopped. Both realized that their desire was at an uncontrollable pitch when Tarun entered Sunita. Both knew they had done something which was not their normal self.

"You guys stay here some more time and talk. Come down later so they don't wonder about all three of us the same time," she advised, unconvincingly.

As she walked down the stairs she felt still more cum begin to seep from her pussy. Her legs were wobbly. Her pussy stretched, her ass slightly sore. She wondered if this night would be repeated. Or if the lust unleashed in her could ever be put back. And she wondered how much Karan would remember next morning.....

misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers
12