Taryn's Boys

Story Info
Two cocks are better than one .
2.3k words
4
38.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros24
Eros24
2 Followers

Taryn’s ex-boyfriend Martin had been a real dick to her about pretty much everything and so she didn’t mind being alone and not having to worry about his ridiculous morals. He was always going on about right and wrong and Taryn wasn’t much interested in that. She much preferred doing what made her feel good.

Now that she was single Taryn could indulge in thinking about her previous boyfriends, guys she had been with before Martin. Taryn remembered how her ex-boyfriend Nic would touch her in the most perfect way imaginable. She could also recall the amazing erotic fantasies they had shared together, cuddling in the soft folds of her spacious bed. Avoiding the temptation to call him she logged onto Facebook to distract herself. She spent some time commenting on links her friends posted, looking at photos and avoiding any erotic thoughts. Taryn never masturbated and she wasn’t going to fuck anyone tonight so what was the point?

Then Taryn had a naughty idea and when Taryn got hold of a naughty idea it became hard for her to let it go. She was going to try log into Nic’s account. She had guessed his password correctly before. She wasn’t supposed to be thinking about Nic but Taryn was smart enough to know there was no point fighting what was naturally happening. Something inside her had led her to do this tonight and something inside her made her feel that it would lead to something. She used up two guesses that were both wrong. Shit. She knew she only had one last chance before she got locked out and felt a wave of excitement pass through her as she inserted a new combination. Taryn could not believe what happened next. She was staring at Nic’s homepage looking right at his news feed. The password had been correct!

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. Not only had Taryn managed to unlock Nic’s account but the password had been her own name. It was as though Nic knew she might try log-in to his account again. Several girls had been posting on his wall and some of the comments were plainly flirtatious. Sluts, thought Taryn. She still felt possessive about Nic even though they broke up almost a year ago and she was delighted to note his relationship status was still single. When she looked in his messages folder, however, she was shocked by what she found there.

Oh my fuck, she thought, why has Nic been messaging Rob! Rob was the boy Taryn had been with before Nic. Rob had a huge cock that she would suck on everyday if she got the chance. He was also the only guy who gave her oral sex as well as Nic could, maybe even better. Though she had had sex with several boys Taryn had never had an orgasm from penetrative sex. Something was obviously missing from the equation. She still enjoyed receiving oral sex and Rob, who was older than Nic, had never failed to make her come in this manner. But Rob lived in London and she would not being seeing him anytime soon.

Taryn opened up the boys’ conversation and began reading what they had been saying to each other. She was flooded with curiosity as to why two boys who had once fought over her with such intensity were now calmly conversing online. Most of the chat was about football and other boyish matters and Taryn found herself feeling rather disappointed that she hadn’t been mentioned even once. But the final lines of their conversation were intriguing and grabbed her fullest attention.

Nic: “Regarding our arrangements?”
Rob: “Going ahead.”

That was the end of their conversation. What arrangement? What was going ahead? None of this made any sense to Taryn. She couldn’t work out what possible arrangement Rob and Nic might have made with each other but she was certainty curious to find out. Taryn was deeply involved in speculation when the sound of the doorbell ringing jolted her back to present reality. She was not expecting anyone and the house was empty. She quickly got up to answer the door, her whole body still awash with the thrilling sensations her curious spying had produced and still unaware what was going on.

Taryn could not believe her eyes when she saw Rob and Nic standing outside. “Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?” she asked as she unlocked her gate to let them inside. Neither of them answered her and a deep silence spread around them. Nic looked rather pleased with himself. Taryn knew something was going to happen but she didn’t quite know what. Was this part of the arrangement Rob and Nic and had made with each other? Without warning Nic stepped forward and took her in his arms. Taryn felt at home the instant he held her and melted in his embrace and he began kissing her softly on the mouth. Taryn just surrendered to what was happening. It felt so good to be in Nic’s arms again tasting his delicious lips. The kiss lasted for what felt like both the briefest instant and the longest moment and then suddenly she was in Rob’s arms. Rob smelt amazing as usual, like a bakery full of fresh loaves.

Taryn’s juices began to flow and the sensations in her body were astounding. She could not believe what was happening. What was going on here? Rob and Nic arriving at her house unannounced and now they were hugging and kissing her in the street! She felt a pleasant nausea permeate her whole being. She pulled away from Rob’s embrace to look at their angelic faces. She could tell from their expressions that she didn’t have to start thinking about anything and that they would take it from here. Without lingering any longer the three hurried inside, Taryn and the two boys.

“What are you going to do to me?” asked Taryn in a voice that she hardly recognised as her own. “You’ll see,” said Rob who to her surprise pushed her onto the bed. Were Nick and Rob going to rape her? Nic sprung on to the bed beside her and looked into her eyes with a penetrating look. She knew looking into Nic’s eyes that everything was going to be okay, these two boys had come to love her. Nic kissed Taryn’s mouth, neck and ears, gently running his hands through her hair while Rob took off her shoes and began running his hands up the length of her stockings all the way up under her skirt until just before they reached her pussy. Taryn wanted so badly for those hands to move a little further up and touch the area between her legs. Everything was happening so quickly and before she knew what was going she had had her jersey and her skirt stripped off and thrown onto the blue velvet couch next to her bed.

Taryn’s mind could hardly keep up with all the sensory changes unfolding. She felt cooler wearing just her cotton grey t-shirt and her legs felt more exposed without her skirt on. Rob and Nic swapped places and she sucked on Rob’s chin while Nic began stroking her pussy through her stockings and panties. He drew overlapping circles over her clitoris again and again producing a titillating vagueness of pleasure that was almost more erotic than being touched without clothes on. Taryn noticed herself lifting her pelvis to meet Nic’s stimulation and her hips began to rock backwards and forwards in anticipation.

Rob and Nic swapped places again and Taryn was thrown into an even deeper state of bliss and surrender. Nic was now caressing her breasts as only he could and Rob removed her stockings to put his mouth to her swollen passion over her soaking panties. He went very slowly so as not to overstimulate Taryn’s sensitivity. As her pussy grew looser and wetter Taryn opened her mouth more and more in symmetrical lavishness and her and Nic’s tongues lapped at each other like baby kittens drinking milk. “I want to taste you,” said Nic and Taryn, eyes closed, nodded her approval. Nic joined Rob between Taryn’s pearly white legs which she parted further to accommodate their new positions. Her panties were removed and when the boys’ tongues touched her naked pussy she was transported to another world.

The two boys took turns tasting and teasing Taryn with their skilful tongues. After bringing her near to orgasm several times Rob and Nic began licking her pussy at the very same time and Taryn imagined how it must look, the two boys practically making out as they performed their duo of cunnalingus. Taryn lifted her head to watch what they were doing to her and when she saw their two faces buried between her legs she started coming violently.

It was an amazing orgasm and Taryn loved it even though afterwards she began sobbing as a flood of emotion swept over her body. Rob and Nic lay beside her wiping the tears away, kissing her gently and affectionately stroking her hair. Once the initial wave of overwhelming emotion had passed she felt an afterglow of contentment. Taryn felt so completely comfortable and safe in the two boy’s arms she began sucking her fingers as she usually did when she was about to fall asleep. But Rob and Nic were not finished with her yet. Nic commanded Taryn to take her t-shirt off while they undressed, leaving her completely naked for the first time.

Once the two boys were stripped they got back on the bed on their knees facing the beautiful girl before them. All their bodies were beautiful naked and the boys had beautiful cocks. Taryn knew what to do and immediately took Nic’s dick in her mouth. To her delight his dick stayed soft for a few moments before rising to the occasion. Taryn loved giving Nic blowjobs. She began caressing his bum cheeks and stroking him under his ball sac while she sucked on his cock and he took this cue to grab her by the hair. She loved having her hair tugged on while she sucked cock. Nic’s hips responded to what was happening and he began to thrust forward and back gently fucking her gorgeous mouth. Once Nic’s dick was fully erect she left him eager for more, turning her attention to Rob. She ran her tongue all the way up and down the long length of his shaft before taking the head of his penis into her warm wet mouth.

Once she had given the boys full blown erections Taryn allowed her hands to do the work rubbing her hands up and down their saliva soaked shafts. Rob and Nic were close enough together that she could jack them both off at the same time going from one cock to the other with her mouth to keep their dicks moist. Taryn was completely wet again and even though she had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life her cunt still needed a proper fucking and she was growing desperate to get these cocks inside her. “It’s time for you to fuck me boys,” she said.

The two boys turned Taryn on her side. Nic lay behind her and Rob lay facing her and they began rubbing their hands all over her again. She spread her ass cheeks and used her hand to wipe her pussy juices up over her asshole until it was moist enough for penetration. “Now put your fucking cocks inside me already!” she yelled and the boys did as they were told slowly sliding their hot erections inside her sensational orifices. Taryn made a sound of obvious pleasure as their dicks disappeared into the depths of her. Having cock enter her from both sides was a new experience for Taryn and she loved the feeling of Nic’s dick stimulating her ass while Rob’s huge cock filled her pussy up completely.

“Keep going,” said Taryn as Rob and Nic rocked her with gentle love pumps, “I think I’m going to come,” she added, overwhelmed from the stimulating pleasure of two cocks being stuffed inside her and the warmth of two bodies pressed against her from either side. “I’m going to come in your ass,” said Nic, his thighs slapping against Taryn’s ass cheeks as he fucked her asshole and suckled at her shoulder. “Yes please, come in my ass,” said Taryn, “I want both of you boys to come inside me.” After a few more desperate strokes from Rob and Nic the dual vibration of two hard cocks ejaculating deep within her flooded Taryn’s body with an intense pleasure more profound than she had ever experienced. “Oh my god!” yelled Taryn, “I’m fucking coming…” It was amazing. Taryn could feel, in the most vivid detail, the boy’s cock heads throbbing inside her, splashing their semen all over her insides, and the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt ripped through her body like an earthquake. Taryn began moaning and bucking her hips in both directions taking their dicks in and out of her ass and pussy as many times as she could until every last drop of their semen had been deposited within her.

Taryn made the boys wait inside her until their erections subsided, quietly savouring the afterglow of her first real orgasm. Everyone was exhausted but felt very satisfied. “We would make a great family,” said Nic. They all agreed. “Aren’t you glad I got Rob to fly all the way from London?” he asked Taryn. “Yes indeed. I can’t believe you organised all this Nic. It’s so amazingly special of you.” She gave Nic a lush kiss to say thank you. Rob suggested they all take a bath together. Taryn thought it a wonderful idea and it prompted a suggestion of her own. “And after we’ve had our bath Nic can have a turn coming inside my pussy and Rob can fuck my ass!” said Taryn excitedly. Rob and Nic smiled, nodding their heads in approval. Nobody could argue with a suggestion like that.

Eros24
Eros24
2 Followers