Tasha Pt. 02

Story Info
He's home...
2k words
3.69
7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe" Brian said when he opened the door.

Tasha thought again to herself. "The fun really is just beginning." She grinned in an evil manner. The idea swooped through her head like a bird of prey. The ideas of love and lust mixed with each other. She had told Brian many times that there was a time for love making and fucking. She particularly loved making love, yet tonight, after her little "warm-up," it was definitely time for a good fuck. Deep fucking, the kind that made her feel like she had his already large cock thrusting in her pussy. A ton of sweat; heavy breathing; and heart pounding lustful sex. And oh! The mind blowing, sheet soaking orgasms she'd have!! She had to have it but couldn't wait entirely for him to get into the room so she slowly circled her clit to maintain a level of satisfaction until it all unfolded.

"Babe?" Brian asked. "Where are you?" Seeing the bedroom door closed, he made the obvious assumption and headed in that way. He was reassured in a second.

"I'm..." Tasha had to clear her throat. It was very dry and sounded that way. "I'm in here babe."

She didn't realize it at the moment, but Brian was standing above her across from the opposite side of the bed.

"I see you've been busy...and quite distracted. No wonder you didn't answer me; you bad, bad girl."

Tasha's smile became a sudden evil grin. "Hey baby," she said in a voice that only Brian would understand. It was a softer and more juvenile voice; innocent, like that of a child almost, but not quite. Brian understood that this was much more playful and seductive than anything else. He loved when she spoke in this voice. It meant she was very happy and content; and that she was ready for a lot of playing around. Reading her mind almost, Brian knew instantly that this was going to be a time for a good fucking. The sight of her hot, still wet body and the appearance of intense arousal between her legs, which was hidden between the creases of where her legs came together made him very aroused and very, very ready to fuck.

Brian made his way across the room. Still looking at her sheepish grin, he placed his knee on the bed and looked at the even more fiery and intense of desperation for his touch in her eyes. He pushed his way back toward her and their bodies very nearly touched. Never breaking his smile of evil and intent, he reached out and ran his fingertips over her very erect nipple. Tasha loved to have her nipples touched, as many women do, but they always seemed to feel better with Brian, largely because there was so much passion and so much more intense love between them. Their story was a very much different than and unique than other love stories and she liked to think that the way in which their story developed when they first met had a lot to do with it. They had instant love and incredible passion. Neither of them had experienced anything like this, ignoring all possibilities that love at first sight actually existed. Brian had told Tasha that he didn't believe it before they met and after their story unfolded the first 4 days that he wouldn't ever believe in it again because it was so mind-blowing that he felt it was impossible to believe in it happening twice, at least to anyone he knew. However, this story is not for further explanation now and the chronicles of what occurred in the past is not particularly relevant to the telling of the tale and it shall no longer need to be discussed as the discussion of their love and all sexual exploits. The descriptions of their actions are strong enough on their own to describe just how strong it was.

Tasha's body raised off the bed, her back arched and the front of her body pushed upward toward the ceiling. The feeling was electric, as if he had put a live current through her body. She felt so alive, so surreal and extreme. She felt the amazing things that were set to happen before her in the next several minutes. Her mind was swimming; that is, until her body was his with another shockwave. Brian had placed his mouth over her and licked it with great intensity. It was truly amazing to feel his tongue around her nipple and then suddenly his mouth sucking on it. She began to quietly speak aloud.

"That's it. Come on, you dirty bastard. "

It was more like a moan and statement rather than actual spoken words, not a loud exclamation, but it was certainly enough to get Brian to pick up his pace and with great intensity. Brian began sucking harder on her nipple while slowly running his hand down the front of her body, easing his way to her smooth, shaven mound. It was bare; no hair was visible at all. Not even the littlest bit of stubble remained. This was just how Brian liked it. He never really asserted to her that he desperately wanted her to keep it smooth, although he felt that Tasha felt the same way and that's why she kept it so soft and clean. Not only was it so visually arousing to Brian, it was for Tasha too. She felt that it helped her when she played with herself. It added to the sensitivity around her clit because there was nothing to absorb the feelings of the vibrations she received from her vibrator or even just the stroking of it with her fingers. Brian often wondered when she had started shaving her pussy, how she found out about it and what initially made her want to. He was sure that they had had the conversation before, but for some reason he just couldn't quite remember. However, these were not the thoughts running through his mind right now because other things were making it through his mind. Like pushing his hand between Tasha's legs in order to touch that beautifully defined pussy and protruding clit. He was almost there...

Tasha opened her legs invitingly and allowed Brian's hand to slide in-between. She felt as if she was certainly in control of this situation and in fact, she really was. When Brian's hand began caressing the folds of her pussy, she moaned loudly. It felt amazing and felt like it was all brand new to her, as if she had never been touched by him before. It wasn't always this way, but sometimes, when the time was right, this is just exactly how she felt.

"Uggggggggh!!" She exclaimed as he slid a finger inside her. She was insanely sensitive but so aroused that it was amplified by it as he started to move his finger in and out. Brian took his finger out and then inserted two, almost not skipping a beat and fast enough that Tasha didn't even know that he had done it until she felt the extra pressure. Brian's fingers began to pick up pace and starting pushing far enough back that she could feel the tips against her cervix. The penetration of him being so deep and the sounds of intense wetness she was secreting sloshing as he pounded her pussy. She could feel her wetness running down into the crack of her ass. But suddenly, it all stopped.

Tasha popped her head up to see what was happening. And then, as she lifted her head up, she realized what was happening. Brian was going to use his very adept, extremely talented tongue to assault her pussy and especially her clit. She loved this, almost as much as sex itself, although sex had nothing that could be compared to it. She knew it would be coming, though, so she laid her head back down and thought to herself "this is going to be SO fucking GOOD."

Brian hadn't really taken a good look at her pussy yet, as he had been focusing so much on fingering her pussy deeply and watching her face twist and contort in the best ways. Sex with Tasha was so much better than any other sex he had ever had and it was largely because of the bond that they had. There was a mutual attraction that rivaled any he had ever experienced. And it made things so, so much better.

Opening her legs all of the way (she helped him spread them wide) he took at good look at the amazingly wet and aroused cunt that was before him. It always amazing him at how amazing it was and just exactly how it looked...

He saw how shiny the base of the outer vagina was from where it was so wet and how her clit stood out. It was better than any cunt he had ever seen (he really liked that word, especially when Tasha used it. It was naughty and dirty and he loved her just that way) and it was all his to pleasure. And he knew for sure that that's just how Tasha liked it.

Tasha felt the warmth of his face as it got closer to her already hot pussy, which would normally seem strange because she was already really warm down there, but it was a different heat. It was very soothing and held a promise of love that was already perceived in her mind. It began to wander about for a second, only to be yanked back to consciousness around her very middle as Brian's tongue hit her pussy lips, digging down between them and taking in the heavy wetness running steadily out of her hot hole. Brian pulled back for just a moment and appeared almost to be swallowing as if he had taken a drink. He quickly leaned back down and then got seriously to work.

Brian's tongue ran along Tasha's wet and swollen lips. Making long runs from bottom to top, hitting her clit just barely as he made each pass.

"That's it. Do it! I fucking love it! Come on you dirty bastard. I want you to make me cum!!"

Tasha was quickly making it harder for Brian to keep up with her as she writhed her hips up and down as well as side to side. He wrapped his arms around her thighs from underneath in hopes to maintain some control but it was a lost cause. He took his arms down and just tried to keep up at a feverish pace.

"Mmmm! You want me to cum all over your face, don't you? DON'T YOU?" Tasha was really wound up and she was getting more aggressive with each loud exclamation.

"MMMphmm! Mmmmhmmm!!" Brian uttered with a mouth full of muff.

"I'm almost there! Come on you dirty bastard! That's it! Suck that clit! Use your tongue! You're such a dirty bastard! Make me cum on your face!"

Brian had to do it now because he knew that she was at the end. It was time to finish this off by sucking and licking her clit all at the same time. She absolutely loved this and it was always the greatest way to make her cum.

"That's it! Uggggggggh!! I'm cumming!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Tasha yelled. Her body shot up like rocket and then dropped hard. Breathing heavily and in a slight haze, Brian leaned up and sat on his knees. Tasha looked at him as he wiped her cum out of his mustache and goatee.

Tasha smiled weakly. Brian looked down at her now throbbing cunt, the way it pounds after she cums. He loved it and how it looked. And how the cum leaked out of it...

Brian made his way up to the top of the bed. He layed beside her as her breathing became less labored.

"Now," she said, "I want you to fuck me hard. Let me feel you, all of you. And then...I want you to cum deep in my cunt. So hard! Just fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Cum in my cunt! That's what I really, really want."

"I do too. You had better be prepared, because I am seriously ready for just that."