Task Force 99 X

Story Info
Story of some female Army recruits helping out.
1.7k words
35.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily Hitchens was excited about joining the Army. Unlike many of her friends, she couldn't afford college and didn't feel that she was quite ready for it, anyway. She had been accepted into some special unit, and was waiting to be picked up to go to the base for MEPS and basic training. A black car arrived.

"Emily Hitchens? Sergeant Hawkins," the woman introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you," Emily replied.

"We'll be taking a plane to the base for your intake. There's another recruit waiting at the airport," the sergeant explained during the ride.

"What is this unit? They didn't tell me anything about it, other than that I'd be accepted," Emily explained.

"I'll wait for the plane and tell you both at once," the sergeant declared.

They arrived at the airport and boarded a small, commuter looking plane. Definitely not the large cargo planes used to move troops and supplies that Emily had seen on the news.

"Emily Hitchens, meet Ally Smith," the sergeant introduced her.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same here."

During the plane ride, the sergeant briefed them on their new lives.

"You'll be joining an all female auxiliary unit. There will be 12 of you, but a maximum of 8 will be sent on missions at any given time," Hawkins explained.

"What are we axillaries of?" Emily asked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, recruit," Hawkins said discouragingly.

"Before I get to that, I have to let you both know that you'll be expected to do ANYTHING necessary without question for the United States of America. This is not a civilian job. You will see things and be asked to do things you'd never experience in civilian life. This is your last chance to drop out, because after I explain who you'll be working with, there will be not turning back. If you can't handle doing ANYTHING necessary for this unit, the Army, and your country, then just tell me now and I can get you transferred to a regular Army unit," the sergeant warned.

"Why is this an all female unit?" Ally asked.

"As I said, you'll need to be willing to do anything, no questions asked," the sergeant responded.

"I'm in," Emily replied.

"Me too," said Ally.

There was a silence.

"Your unit is an auxiliary of Task Force 99. It's an elite 32 man commando unit with recruits from the Army Rangers, Special Forces, Navy SEALs, and even the CIA and Delta Forces. It was created to track down high value targets in the War on Terrorism," the sergeant explained.

"Permission to ask a question," asked Emily.

"Yes ma'am," replied Hawkins.

"How dangerous will our missions be? Trust me, I'm brave, but those units do some serious shit," Emily ranted.

"There is no danger in this unit. You will be assisting Task Force 99 in training missions only, and are unlikely to ever even leave the United States," the sergeant explained.

"No need to be brave then?" asked Ally.

"Oh yes, you will have to be very brave," Hawkins explained.

Chapter 2

They landed and took another black car to the base.

"That building is huge. It has to be at least four times the size of the mall," Emily thought.

After entering the building, Sergeant Hawkins took the girls into a room one at a time to give them more information on the unit and its purpose. Emily was first.

"Only women 18 to 21 are allowed into this unit. It is brand new. You will go through a special version of basic training," the sergeant explained.

"You are going to play the enemy in war games exercises. You will complete objectives around this training facility and the Task Force members are going to try to capture you. We have had problems in the past with soldiers who play the enemy not being motivated enough to avoid capture. We've tried everything from throwing them into fake prisons for days if they're captures to even paying them for avoiding capture but even that has problems," the sergeant explained.

"Paying them didn't work?" Emily asked.

"We're over budget already," she explained.

"So what is our motivation?" Emily asked.

"That's what makes this unit so special. You will complete your objectives nude," Hawkins explained.

"Nude? You mean, naked?" Emily replied.

"Umm huum. If you're captured, the men will be seeing you naked," Hawkins explained.

Emily sat there in silence.

"That isn't all. As a prisoner of war, the Task Force members will be allowed to do anything they please with you. That includes sexual intercourse," the sergeant explained.

Emily continued to sit there in silence.

"You mean they have to do is find me and then they can just rape me all they want?" Emily said after coming to her senses.

"I warned you that you would have to be willing to do anything if you joined this unit. You choose to continue. And they can only hold you a prisoner of war for a certain amount of time. A few days at most, and then you'll move on to the next training mission. It all depends on what exercises we're doing," Hawkins explained.

"And then if they capture me again, they can just fuck me all want all over again?" Emily asked.

"Yes. If you're captured you'll remain a prisoner of war for the remainder of the exercise," Hawkins explained.

"And all of the other girls in this fucking unit are going to see me naked? And I have to look at them naked?" Emily asked in an increasing hostile voice.

"During the actual exercises when you're hiding from Task Force members, yes. During any practice missions where it's just the girls, you can wear bikinis," Hawkins explained.

"Fuck you. I didn't sign up for this. I wanted to serve my country, not be some Rambo's whore!" Emily yelled.

"Private Hitchens, calm down. You are serving your country, in a very important way. You will help train these men to hunt down the most dangerous terrorists in the world. You have already agreed to be part of this unit and do anything necessary for it. If you do not comply with orders, you will dishonorably discharged from the military and possibly be sentenced to a military prison. You will have great difficulty finding a job, even if you go to college. Now exit this room in a controlled manner and wait for me to discuss this with Private Smith. Do not discuss what I've told you with anyone until I clear you do to so. Do not cause a scene," Sergeant Hawkins ordered.

Emily exited the room with a look of horror on her face. Ally knew something was wrong as she entered the office. Emily sat on the couch, thinking.

"What would my dad and brothers think if they knew what I'm going to do here?" she thought.

Ultimately she decided she had no choice and proceeded with the program. Basic training was done in bikinis. The girls could choose yellow, pink, or light green.

"I'm sure sweating after all of these pushups," Emily thought.

As she watched one of her teammate's boobs bounce around while running the obstacle course, she wondered how she'd react the first time one of those soldiers saw her naked.

It was time for the first training mission. A real training exercise, where the soldiers would hunt for their targets.

The huge building had several areas. There was a single giant room with areas for Artic, Desert, Mountain, Forest, Jungle, as well as a couple of small mockups of towns. There were barracks for the Task Force members on one side and a separate area for the girls on the other.

The girls had a simple objective. Four of them would go out from the Mountain and into the town to retrieve a laptop -- really just a black plastic box that looked like a laptop -- and bring it back to their cave without being found. A squad of six to eight soldiers would be trying to find them, but wouldn't know where in the huge room they'd be. Emily was part of the group to go retrieve the laptop.

After studying their map, they headed out wearing nothing but the makeup they were provided. All four were crouched down, with each girl having a direction they were primarily responsible for watching.

"These exercises are so stupid. They aren't anything like looking for an enemy in Afghanistan. I can't believe they wasted all of this money building this thing," Hammer said.

"It's supposed to get us 'mentally prepared' for searching for the enemy in real life situations," Bear replied.

"Quiet, I see the enemy," Ozone ordered as he watched an unknown target through his scope.

"What a nice ass," he said as he looked at the naked woman crouching behind a rock with all of her fingers touching it to support her body as she looked around.

"Commander, what should we do? It looks like they're heading into the town for something," Ozone asked.

"Get out the infrared," the commander ordered.

"Isn't it a little unfair of us to use infrared on them?" Hammer asked.

"That's an order soldier," the commander replied.

The infrared image showed that the four girl team was searching for something in the town.

"Ok, here's the plan. Ozone, Bear, you're with me. We're going to enter the town from the back. Hammer, take the other men and storm the town from the front, but be quiet and stay in cover so they don't know we're coming. We grab these bimbos and the first exercise of these games is a success," the commander ordered.

The teams dispatched and quickly captured the girls inside one of the buildings.

"Get your hands off of me!" Emily protested.

The girls were taken prisoner and returned the soldier's barracks.

The soldiers took their turns having their ways with the girls. One of them tied Emily's hands behind her and then thrust his powerful penis inside of her vagina. He also enjoyed forcibly squeezing her breasts and rubbing her stomach.

Another would go in from behind with her face on the bed. She did all she could not to cry.

At other times during her captivity, she would have to stand naked before several of the soldier's like a stripper. They always wore ski masks so she never knew what any of them looked like.

Emily endured several exercises similar to this for several months, until she was rotated to a different unit.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Gentleman on a Train Some passengers are willing to help you.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Garage Gang Rape Claire gets into trouble when she can't pay her repair bill.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories