Tasks

Story Info
How much fun a shower can be!
1.1k words
3.88
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I layed on the bed, mentally and physically drained from the day, . not , wanting to move a muscle. Master and I had been missing each other a lot, from the demands of both of our busy schedules. I sat up, remember the instructions Master had left me. I stood up and began getting my stuff together to get into the shower. Knowing how happy it makes Master to see his things in order when he comes home, I made sure that his book was shelved and, a cold drink washere in the fridge waiting for him.

I hopped into the shower, standing there as the hot water ran over my body. My instructions from Master tonight were simple, I was to take a long hot shower, and in bed by 9 pm. As I reached for the soap, I remembered the last time Master was home...the hot water ran down my naked body, allowing my muscles to relax. As I felt Master's hand run from my neck down to my bottom. He reached for the shampoo as he squeezed some into his hand, and began to massage my scalp with his fingers. As the bubbles from the shampoo fell onto my shoulders. He reached for the soap, lathering up the loofah he ran it slowly over my body. Starting with my neck rubbing it in soft circle from the left around to the right. Gliding the loofah over my right shoulders over my collar bone and over to the left shoulder. I lean back against him, as he runs the loofah over my breast coming in from the right side, around and over it, running his fingers over my right nipple, pulling just a little as he twists and rolls it in between his first and fore finger. Continuing his other hand accross to my left breast, starting at the bottom of it, and around in a small circle to the top of the breast, as his hand moved over to the left nipple, repeating the same action. His left hand continued down my stomach, as he slid the loofa from side to side, moving down until he reached just above my pussy.

He ran the loofah in small circles, over the top of it, sliding it slowly down and over her, making sure she was clean. He knelt down as he ran his hands down my thighs, over and around my calves, lifting each foot carefully as I rested my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance. He stood slowly, taking the shower handle and running the water over my entire body, making sure the soap was washed off. I rested my head against his chest, as he ran the water down my back. His hand lowered to my chin, lifting my head so that my lips meet his as he pressed them hard against me, his tongue parting my lips. As I feel it dance effortlessly inside my mouth, running along my tongue, running across it, as he pulls back as I moan into his mouth feeling him pull away. I run my hands down Master's chest, running my nails over his nipples. I hear him moan, as I do. I kiss them softly, looking up at him. He smiles and says yes little one? May I Master? He leans up against the wall, smiling at me, you may little one he responds. I continue running my hands down his hips, as my lips follow suit.

I reach his cock, which is already fully erect and ready for me, I kiss the tip softly with my lips. I slide my hands down the side of his legs, as I hope my mouth and suck all of his cock into my mouth. I know how much Master enjoys it when I don't use my hands. Pressing my touch along the back of his cock, against the vein as I feel it pulse with excitement. His cock is sitting in my mouth, the tip tickling the back of my throat, as I move my lips up to the tip and back down to the base of his cock. Sucking in with each movement so that I can take his cock in as deep as I can. I slide my hands over his ass, teasing the skin with my nails. Pressing them into the skin, and dragging them down his ass. I pull my lips to his tip, running my tongue over it, and around it, teasing it with my tongue. I slide my hand between his cheeks and softly tease his asshole with my fingers. I look up at him, smiling with my eyes, as I hear him moan. He looks down at me with a grin on his face, carefully little one, you know how I enjoy that. I smirk, as I suck and slide my lips down his cock, pulling it all the way to the back of my throat gagging on it. At the same time, I slide one finger into his ass, I hear him moan, and thrust his hips forward pushing his cock deeper into my throat, causing me to gag and drool. I move my lips back to the tip of his cock, as I pull my finger back leaving just the tip in, as I tease with a second finger, and in the same thrusting fashion as before, I suck and slide my lips down his cock, as I thrust two fingers into he shouts out fuck, little one!

I feel his hands quickly move over my head, and through my hair as he grabs a fist full and pulls my lips down over his cock, as he pulls my hand back and forth over his cock, as my fingers thrust in and out. My tongue pressed against the vain, I can feel it pulsating hard in my mouth, as he picks up speed. Pushing my fingers deep inside, as he moves my lips in a fast motion over his cock and then he pulls me towards him, as his hips thrust upward. He fills my mouth with his warm juices, as it flows down my throat. I remove my fingers as Master pulls me to my feet, kissing my hard. You are full of surprises aren't you little one. I smile, as I start to wash my hands, grabbing the loofah and begin washing Master... cold water hits my nipples, damn the water has gone cold. I am pulled back to reality, and I turn the water off and step out of the shower. Getting dressed, I realized how much I missed Master. I curled into bed, ready to get some much needed sleep.