Taste of Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

“Mom…?”

“Yes darling!” she said in a low sexy tone as if she was waiting for me to say something about fucking her.

“I wish I could help you but…”

With the “but” she turned and locked her lips on mine in to a long kiss that I thought last for ages. She sucked, licked and did whatever she knew with my lips and I was just following. She moaned more and more and kissed me with so much passion.

“T, I am …” I now she was ready to say sorry but I wasn’t going to let all this go for nothing. So I locked her lips this time and made her moan even more.

I took more control and move towards the center of the tub and lifted her body over mine making her spread her legs and sit on my lap. Her pussy was now rubbing on my cock.

“T, what is…?”

I locked her lips once again and after a while of more kissing I stopped and looked at her in the eyes and told her “Mom, don’t fight it! You want me as much as I want you. I love you and you love me. What else could we ask for? Let go as I will.”

“Take me now T!” she said and grabbed my cock and rubbed two three times on her labia and then pushed him all the way in.

“Ah! T that feels wonderful. I can’t understand why I want you so much even though it is not right.”

“Mom I feel the same way and I can’t get you out of my mind.”

“I don’t want any body else but you and I will never want anyone else.”

“Oh, T! Take me my little boy! Give me your love darling!”

She fucked my cock like a maniac and with such speed that was going to bring me to the end.

“Mom I can’t hold any longer.”

“I’m coming too T, yes, yes…ah…”

I came in her pussy over and over and she kept fucking me slowly now. Her spasms of her orgasm were coming one after the other. Her lips were open in front of mine and I could hear her trembling voice moan and sigh. Her vagina felt as if it was sucking my cock. When she finally finished completely she noticed that I still had a hard on and was surprised.

“You still have a hard-on sweetheart?”

“Mom, I still have it because you make me so horny and I want to be in your pussy all the time.”

She kissed me deeply after my words and it wasn’t long before she started moving up and down on my shaft once again. But this time she was moving slowly in a rhythm of slow song. I looked at her breasts and then started to suck and lick on her nipples one after the other. I was rubbing my face on her huge tits. Her moans were growing and getting loader again.

“Mom, you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world!”

Her reply was another deep and passionate kiss. My hands now where on her ass cheeks opening them as she would go down. Soon my hands found there way to her labia and ass hole. When I touched her anus she was surprised and pleased at the same time. I got into dirty thoughts and was thinking how it would feel if I fucked her ass. But I didn’t want to rush things until I knew that she was going to want it to.

“T, I am going to come again, no one has made me come with their cock like this before. T you are so wonderful.” She kept moaning and soon her breathing was so strong. She grabbed my head and hugged me tight till her voice got louder and then she bent her body backwards trying to get my cock deeper but in the position of me sitting that wouldn’t be possible.

But she continued in the same pace and was reaching her peak. I then stuck the tip of my middle finger slowly up her ass and made her scream and speed up the pace.

“Ah, T I’m COMINGGGGGG…”

I thought the neighbors were going to hear us but I didn’t care. That is were I got overwhelmed by her moaning and screaming and released my come once again inside her pussy.

“Mom, I love you. I am coming in your pussy.”

“Yes T, shoot your come in my pussy. Come with mommy!”

The following minutes we were kissing and acting like to normal lovers. My cock was still in her and she didn’t move at all. Then all of a sudden she looked worried.

“T what are we doing? This is not right!”

“Mom I don’t care what is wrong or right! I just want to be in you all the time. And who is going to know if we don’t say anything?”

“But still it is not right as much as I desire to have you in me.”

“Why should we fight it? Dad can’t please you any more but I can. What would be better to do? Find another boy friend and cheat on dad or me your own blood?”

“I wouldn’t even consider choosing to go with a stranger than with you!”

“I will never let dad guess that we are lovers. All this I went through the last months was just to seduce you. And Patty was just another way to get to you! I was just trying to get you jealous.”

“You little teaser!” she smiled at me and kissed me.

“As long as I can make love with you I will never go with another woman. And even if you put an end to this I still will be thinking of you when I fuck another woman!”

She hugged me tight and kissed me again for a few minutes. Then she slowly got off of me and took my hand and we both were standing as she dried me with her towel and then she dried her self. I was looking at her fury mount and my cock was half way up again and she smiled at me and said:

“Let’s go to bed sweetheart and relax.”

I followed her to her bedroom and we lied on the bed. I was facing the ceiling and she curled her right leg around my waist and cock that was growing again. Her right breast was on my chest. Her head was resting on my neck. But then she kissed me goodnight and turned her back on me and said that she would decide if we should go on or put an end to this tomorrow.

I fell a sleep thinking about everything that had happened. When I woke up it was still early. It was 5.30 AM. I had my hand around her stomach and my cock was hard as a rock on her ass crack. She was still deeply asleep and seemed so relaxed. I moved slowly away from her but when I saw her ass I went into dirty thought again.

I went down and looked at her ass that was probing out towards my face. I could see her pussy and anus. But that little anus was calling me and I couldn’t get the thought of my cock in there! It smelled so clean so I licked it for a few strokes up and down with my tongue. My mom didn’t move but she felt something because she released a sigh that was almost like a moan.

I continued and I enjoyed it very much. Soon I was sticking my tongue in her ass hole and then she woke up.

“T? What are…? Oh! That feels wonderful!”

I didn’t say a word and kept going on. She then slowly turned on her face spreading her legs giving me full view and access to her anus.

“T… Yes…Lick my ass hole… Yes… I love it… Stick your tongue in…”

I slowly started spreading her ass with my hands and licking and sticking my tongue as deep as I could. I thought it would smell bad but I think my mother was cleaning up her self very thoroughly. I was licking her for a while and my cock was ready. I had to take her but I don’t know if she was going to let me. But I was willing to try. Her pussy was dripping but I didn’t lick it at all. I was fully concentrated on her ass. I was drooling all over it.

It was so wet with my saliva. I thought it was slippery enough for me to fuck it. I got up and positioned my cock in front of her ass hole. I rubbed it on my saliva and stopped at her entrance.

“Mom, can fuck your ass?”

“Yes sweetheart! I want you to fuck my ass! I want you to do whatever you want with me! Stick that big cock of yours in my ass!”

I slowly got my head in and stopped. She was moaning in ecstasy. From what I knew I had to take it easy because it was very sensitive area.

I pulled my head out and then slowly back in. Then I spat more saliva on her entrance again. This time it went in easier. Then I pushed a little more until I was half way in. My mother was moaning louder and louder…

When I had him fully in my balls where touching her labia.

“T your cock is all in my ass! I feel so full. Fuck me T! Fuck my ass!”

I banged her like there was no tomorrow. Every time I banged my balls on her labia and my stomach hit her ass you could hear a clap so loud! I was fucking her like an animal and she loved it.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! T… Fuck… Me…”

“It feels so good and tight in your ass mom! I think I am going to come! I can’t hold any longer!”

“Yes T! Come in mommy’s ass! Come with mommy! Mommy’s going to come soon too! Don’t stop!

I shot cob after cob in her tight warm ass but kept banging as hard as I could till I heard her scream!

“Yes! Ah! I am coming!”

After I lied on her body without taking my cock out and whispered in her ear how much I love her.

“T I love you too sweetheart. You are the first to fuck my ass! Your father never wanted to because he didn’t like it. I used a vibrator once in a while but the real flesh is better.”

“I loved it too mom! It was amazing. But I still want your pussy more!”

“I know you do and so do I but we could spice up things like that.”

“Mom, are you saying that…?”

“Yes sweetheart I decided to enjoy this as much as I can and as long as I can! Well as long as you will want me too.”

“Mom, I will always want you.”

“But you will have to see other girls too so that your father wont suspect anything.”

“But I don’t want anybody else than you Mom?”

“Darling I want you too but I will have to do it with your father also.”

“Ok mom but I will do this for you!”

I pulled my cock out and got up to go to the bathroom and relieve my bladder. I looked at my watch and I saw it was almost seven. I decided to take a shower and get ready to go to my graduation. I got in the shower but my mind was still with my mother. My cock was growing again. Then all of a sudden she opened the shower curtain.

“Can I join you?”

“You don’t ever have to ask that question Mom!”

She got in and kneeled in front of me and took my cock in her mouth without a second thought. She sucked me so good and looked at me in the eyes.

“Oh Mom, that feels so good that I want to come in your mouth!”

“Come in mommy’s mouth darling!”

“No mom, I want to fuck you again!”

I got her up from her knees and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. Her hands were around my neck and her eyes on mine.

“I want to fuck you mom all the time! I want to come in your pussy! That is where I came out of and that’s where I want to go back in.”

“Oh baby, fuck your mother!”

I found my way into her pussy without even using my hands and she was kissing me with sounds of ecstasy coming out of her mouth at the same time. The water was running all over our bodies and I could feel her tits on me sliding up and down my chest as I was fucking her. In a few seconds I was slamming her pussy like a rabbit on my cock controlling the speed with my hands.

“Mom I am going to load your pussy with my come!”

“Honey, give me your come. Mommy’s pussy or mouth or ass or any where else you like to come is always ready for you.”

I but I didn’t come yet because I wanted to please her too. So I held on as long as I could until she was shouting under the water and holding my face looking me straight in the eyes while I was banging her.

“You are going to make mommy come againnnnnnnnnnn…!”

I banged so fast that you wouldn’t be able to see my cock going in or out.

“I am coming too mom! My cock and come is yours for ever!”

I kept her on my cock and stayed under the water kissing her.

“Mom you are so sexy I can’t keep my hands of you!”

“Me too sweetheart, I can’t keep my hands off you either! You can touch me whenever you like darling!”

“Mom I love you so much and I will never hurt you or do anything to upset you.”

To Be Continued…

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers