Taste of True Friendship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands putting some gentle pressure on the inside of my thighs. I picked up the lead and spread my legs farther apart. Kim kissed and pecked her way down to my vagina while her hands spread its lips apart. I felt cool air on my pussy and then felt the warmth of her breath. The contrast sent shivers up my spine. And then her tongue- -Oh, my! her tongue- -began licking my pussy up and down, back and forth between the lips and into the crevice. Her tongue was warm and soft as it plied my moist womanhood. It didn't tickle but it teased. And then, and then, and then she found the spot. I felt the tip of her tongue play around the hood of my clitoris and then gently, oh so gently, began to caress it with a light, flicking touch. A little at first, and then more, and then a little, and then more and a little harder, and then less, and then more, and then, and then, and then.....

I couldn't control myself. I arched my back as I felt my legs tense and my pussy spasm as I came. I tried to hold back but all that did was cause me to give out a moan of pleasure and relief as I felt my orgasm spread up from my clitoris through my tummy and through out my whole body. It came in waves, the first was strong, the second stronger, the third even stronger, and the fourth became an ebbing away.

But Kim persisted with her efforts, her tongue didn't stop but kept up its teasing and her lips didn't stop but kept up their caressing. I came again just as I did the first time. But still she wouldn't stop and I came a third time. I thought I was going to lose my mind it was so intense. I couldn't stand to do it again but I did. I had a fourth orgasm that left me positively weak, breathless, and barely aware of my surroundings. I honestly thought I might not come back.

And then, slowly, gently, Kim withdrew her lips from my pussy, kissing her way out, softly blowing on my pubes, nibbling her way back up my tummy to my breasts, barely brushing my nipples with her lips- -they were so sensitive I could hardly bear any pressure on them- -and finally resting her lips back on mine.

Her lips were warm on mine and I could taste my own "flavor" on them, salty and tangy. Her tongue probed my lips and peeked into my mouth touching the tip of my tongue. In the afterglow of my orgasm, my whole body was ultra sensitive and the feel of her tongue on my triggered another mini-orgasm. I shivered and was quiet.

Kim moved her mouth away from mine, brushed my cheek with her lips, and whispered in my ear, "Wanda? I hope that was good for you. I wanted that to be special. I hope it was."

"Oh, my GOD!" I whispered back, "It was, It WAS!"

I realized now that, even though I had fun and some thrills with sex- -mostly on my own but also with my cock-sucking adventures- -I had never really experienced an orgasm. I certainly couldn't compare those earlier sensations to the one I had just had. It was indeed a whole new experience for me. How could I have ever known?

I looked up and Kim and saw a look of pleasure on her face. She knew she had done something special. It was almost as if she had come just making me come. THAT was special

***************************

To Be continued

***************************

12