Taste of True Friendship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abe complied. His cock wasn't hard and it nestled in a patch graying pubic hair. I started to tease the tip with my tongue and reached in and grasped the limp shaft with my hand and began gently to jack him off. Slowly, his penis started to react and finally stood to attention. He had a nicely shaped member, circumcised, about 8" but a little wrinkled as if it wasn't getting entirely erect. I put my mouth over the head and began to massage the underside with my tongue as I moved it in and out of my mouth. In an instant, Abe came. Talk about pre-mature ejaculation. Old Abe must have suffered from it for sure. His semen flowed into my mouth, across my tongue, and pooled at the back of my tongue. I swallowed as he removed his cock. He pulled up his shorts and pants and turned around to buckle them up. Somehow he seemed a little sad.

"Anyone else? Anyone left?" Jerry was sputtering, "Did we take care of everyone?"

He turned around looking around the room. No one raised their hand.

"O.K. THAT does it!" Jerry announced with finality. And then, "Hey, I sure hope we got that all on film! #1? #2, #3, "gofer"? Did you guys make sure you got that? No lens caps on or anything like that?"

The four answered almost in unison, "Yeah, Jerry. It's in the can!"

Jerry turned and looked at me. "Wanda? What happened?" He looked astounded and gratified both at the same time. "In all my years in this business, I don't think I've seen anything like that. Simply remarkable!"

I tried to compose myself. "Jerry, I just don't know. I just got the urge. I love to suck cock- -That's about it!"

"Well, Wanda, I'm glad we hooked up tonight." Jerry sounded sincere. "And I think there just might be some more work for you coming up- -no pun intended."

"Sure, Jerry. I'd love to." I looked straight at him. "We'll have to get together and talk about things." I hoped he got the picture that I wasn't going to keep doing this for a crummy $500 a session.

The cameramen and techs all started to pack up the equipment and schlep it back out to the vans in the parking lot. As they left, they gave me a look, a smile, and a thumbs-up. All of them looked pretty satisfied.

Louis had left before the "fireworks" but DeDe, Jen, Kim and Jock were still there. Each one of them came over to me on their way out,

"Yo. Wanda, " Jock said. "You were awesome. We gotta do another scene together."

Jen just said, "You did a great job for a newbie. Give me a call and I can give you some pointers before the next shoot."

DeDe just gave me a peck on the cheek, almost an "air kiss", and let her hand linger on my shoulder. I couldn't quite decipher her look.

"Baby, you were fantastic!" Kim said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I really got off with you! Call me." (She slipped a note in my hand.)

Then it occurred to me that I was still standing there naked! I hadn't put my clothes back on. I looked around and found them near a magazine rack, sorted them out, and quickly got dressed- -hoodie, baseball cap and all.

As I turned to walk out of the shop, I looked back toward the counter and waved to Abe. "Thanks, pal." I said, "You've been a good friend to me tonight. I hope you enjoyed our little encounter."

Abe gave me a waive back, "Yes, Wanda. I did enjoy it. I was just thinking that now you're going to get into the trade and I won't have my 'glory-hole girl' around anymore."

"Hey, Abe!" I gave him a cheerful double thumbs-up sign. "Don't worry. I'll be back around from time to time"

I turned and walked out. I haven't been back to see Abe since.

So you see, Benny, I have had quite some escapade indulging my "glory hole" obsession. There's been a little bad but mostly good stuff come of it, so far.

I've lost some more weight. I'm down to about 125lbs now and looking kind of trim. I've quit my old job. They won't have frumpy old Wanda to kick around anymore. Funny, when I left, I said, "See you in the movies!"

Little did they know that I was more serious than joking. I can just imagine the look on some of those stuck up dudes' faces when they catch me in the next porno film they rent.

Thanks again for being a good friend. I'll let you know how things turn out.

Love,

Wanda

12