Taste of True Friendship Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls kissed, petted, prodded, probed, caressed, and massaged each other in practically every combination imaginable. The wound up on the bed naked and kissed each other from head to toe- -the mutual toe sucking was fascinating to Dan- -and finally fell into an enduring "69" position. Their mouths and tongues hungrily searched each others pussies simultaneously as they hugged each other asses, heads buried in each others crotches. Dan couldn't resist the urge to get up and take in this activity from several different vantage points. He actually got so close once that he could smell the fragrance of Darla's pussy as Tatiana serviced it with her tongue. It was a sight to behold, indeed!

Then Dan settled back in chair and watched as the two females continued with their love making. It became almost boring. He considered pulling out his cock and masturbating but thought better of it. He wasn't as much stimulated as he was interested in how things were proceeding.

At length, Dan sensed that the girls were beginning to have a series of orgasms. Their bodies tensed and relaxed, they uttered sensuous moans, they grasped each other more closely, and they worked on each other's pussies with renewed vigor. He didn't time it but Dan was sure that there was probably ten minutes or so of uninterrupted serial orgasms. He was astounded.

Gradually, the girls rapture subsided. They relaxed, turned themselves right way around, and lay together in each others arms. They were both flushed pink and had a look of supreme satisfaction on their faces. They were totally unselfconscious lying there naked in front of him.

Tatiana was the first to speak. "There! You see, Danillo? Do you see how much a little experimentation can lead to? Wasn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, I see that completely, Tatiana. Thank you for sharing that with me. That was so special to witness. Thank you." Dan got up from his chair, walked over to the bed, leaned down and kissed Tatiana on the lips. He could taste Darla on them. He then kissed Darla on the lips and he could taste Tatiana's familiar flavor on Darla's lips. He felt sad as if something he once had was gone forever.

"I must go, Tatiana....Darla..." Dan said softly. "I really must go."

He reached out and touched his finger to Tatiana's lips as if to silence her. "Good bye, my good friend. I am so glad to have had a chance to see you...and to meet you, Darla. I shall be seeing you."

Dan walked out of the room, down the steps, and past Ludmilla's music room. He could see her in there studying a sheet of music, humming to herself, and conducting with her finger. She looked happy. He didn't want to interrupt her. He left through the font door closing it quietly once he was outside.

He never went back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12