Taste of True Friendship Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was naked as he removed Dana's blouse and bra. Her breasts were every bit as gorgeous as he imagined them to be. They were rounded globes with small taut nipples. He could tell that she had breast augmentation for her breasts were a little too firm to be natural- -but it was an expert job. He slipped off her shoes and tossed them on the floor. her feet were beautiful, smooth and shapely with a perfect pedicure. He unbuttoned her slacks and tried to tug them down but they were a little tight. Dana stood up by the bed, turned away, and finished the job herself. She was down to her thong which accentuated the beautiful contours of her fanny. She slipped out of the thong, flung it into the corner, and turned around to display her cock to Dan.

Now, I mentioned that Dan was not easily disconcerted but he was NOW disconcerted big time! Here he was looking at this luscious creature of a girlfriend only to find out that she had a cock. He couldn't help but notice that it was a nice looking cock, medium size as it hung there flaccid, circumcised, symmetrically shaped, with a smooth scrotum underneath, standing out all the more because she was completely shaven.

How could he say "she" now that he had seen that "she" was a "he". Somehow, though, "she" was a "she" to him. It occurred to him that just because she had a cock it didn't make her any less feminine in his eyes. In fact, just because he had dressed up in woman's clothes and went on a romp with his girlfriend make him any less masculine- -or, did it? He decided not to worry about the seeming complexities of the situation. He decided then and there just to enjoy it. (Thank you Tatiana!)

Dana stood there naked with her cock hanging out holding her breath. She knew she had taken a risk, a calculated risk from what she believed she knew about Dan, but a risk nevertheless. It could have gone so horribly wrong but, from what she saw on Dan's face, it had gone sublimely right.

Dana plopped down on the bed next to Dan. They embraced, both of them still in their make-up. Their kisses were doubly passionate now, partly from the relief of the tension of the moment but also from the realization that the would now be having uninhibited sex with each other.

Their hands searched each other's bodies, feeling all of the contours, nooks, and crannies which Dana had reluctantly denied Dan and visa versa. All of the stops were out now!

Dan reached down and put his had around Dana's penis just to feel it, in a way to verify that it was really there. Then he felt it begin to grow in his hand. Dana was getting a hard-on. He began to stroke it up and down to encourage its tumescence and it responded. It became hard and thick. He could feel its head swell. He must possess it. He rolled Dana onto her back, spread her legs apart, and knelt down between them. He leaned forward and, for the first time in his life, put a penis into his mouth. It was a delicious feeling for him as his lips closed over its swollen head. He sensed the warmth against his lips and tongue as it went farther into his mouth. It was as if he was being served a gourmet delicacy. It made his mouth water.

He had been given enough blow jobs to know what to do. He gave Dana's penis the same treatment that Mr. Clarinet, Tatiana, the ditzy girl, Chad, and Dana herself- -among others- -had given his. He replicated every bit of those. He swallowed Dana's cock, deep into his throat and held it there. When he felt his gag reflex begin to activate, he suppressed it and continued to try to swallow Dana's cock. The contractions of his throat muscles around the penis stimulated it even more and, in fact, enhanced his own pleasure. He never understood before that there was a pleasure center in his throat but there was. Of course there was! How else to explain the pleasure of swallowing warm soup or cold ice cream? Those would transmit pleasure to one's body. Well, having Dana's cock in his throat sent a warm glow coursing through his body all the way to his loins.

He cupped Dana's scrotum in one hand and squeezed gently. She reacted by thrusting her hips which slid her dick in and out of his throat. He repeated that and so did Dana. Before long, Dana was fucking Dan's throat just like it was a moist pussy. Dan did not mind in the least. It felt wonderful to him. Minutes passed as this continued all the while building passion between Dan's legs.

Dana came in a rush spurting her cum into Dan's throat as he swallowed. It had that warm soup feeling and almost caused him to come along with Dana. But he resisted until the last of the semen had come from her cock and down to his stomach. He pulled his mouth off of Dana's softening phallus, gazed up at her, and smiled.

"Oh, Dana! I had no idea....NO idea...it could be that good." Dan was near breathless.

"Dan, Dan, Dan....I knew....I DID!" Dana seemed joyous. "How could I keep that experience from you? I just couldn't!"

Dan moved up on the bed and lay himself down next to Dana. His arm went across her chest as he leaned over and gave her another long kiss. He wondered if she could taste her own juices on his lips the way he tasted his own on her lips.

"Dana, I don't think there was any way you could. This was just meant to be."

The fell asleep in each other's arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12