Taste of True Friendship Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back to work, 'Dude', NOW!" Dan said in a "don't slack off" tone of voice.

Dan took some more stills of Peter sucking cock, and off his own cock sliding in and out of Peter's ass. He clicked the digital camera into video mode and shot about a minute of their 'menage'.

"Dana, don't worry. I don't have your face in the picture." Dan was reassuring. "No one will know it's you. For all any one will know, Peter is getting fucked in the ass by his boyfriend while sucking a transexual's cock."

Dan started to hear Peter's slurping turn into a gurgle. He looked at Dana and could tell that she was coming.

"Don't spill a drop, Peter. Not a drop." Dan instructed Peter as if he were a bad child. "Swallow it all down."

As Peter was complying with this, Dan felt that he was about to come. He shot part of his load right into Peter's ass, pulled out, and deposited the rest of it on his back. He got video of this.

Dan got up, reached over, grabbed a pillow off of Peter's bed, and removed the pillowcase. He used it to wipe off his cock and, with mock courtesy, cleaned his semen off of Peters back.

He stood up and said, "I think that pretty much takes care of things here. Peter, you can put your clothes back on, if you want."

Dan and Dana both got back into their clothes but Peter just dropped onto the bed, face up. He looked beaten and exhausted. But his penis was fully erect.

"You're going to have to take care of that yourself, Peter." Dan said calmly as he and Dana started to leave the room.

"Oh, and don't for get, Peter," Dan said emphatically, "No more of your crap! Do you understand?"

Peter nodded in silent affirmation as his hand reached over and began to jack himself off. Dan and Dana left the room without waiting for the aftermath of Peter's masturbation.

"Dan! What in the world?" Dana was flabbergasted as the walked down the hall to leave the dorm. "How did you manage that?"

"Not difficult, my dear. Not difficult at all." Dan was triumphant.

"What was in that e-mail that could cow Peter so completely. I have to know!" Dana was more than curious. She would have been furious if she didn't find out.

"Nothing much, Dana" Dan began to expound. "You see, Peter was involved in an incident a couple of years ago during pledge week. He set off some smoke bombs as a prank but it went bad. There was some panic and some people got hurt, nothing really serious except some scrapes, bruises, hurt feelings and- -well, one boy broke his wrist. But nobody could ever pin it on Peter. They kind of knew he was behind it but there wasn't any proof of it. Well, I found an e-mail Peter sent to his brother bragging about what happened. It is a virtual confession of responsibility for that event. The frats and the college would love to have that e-mail. Peter would be of school and no doubt there would be some litigation. I knew Peter would do anything to keep that e-mail a secret.

"Also, Peter fancies himself a cocksman. He loves to fuck the girls and loves to get blow jobs from both the girls and the boys. He certainly woldn't want it known that he got fucked in the ass while giving a blow job to a transsexual. That would dampen his reputation considerably.

"So you see, we killed a number of birds with one stone: We got Peter off your back; he's not going to pester you for a date anymore. We got Peter off of my back; he's going to be more considerate about my dorm room time. He isn't about to try to 'out' either of us now. Our secrets are safe as long as we want them to be, as least from the likes of Peter. In fact, I think Peter will be very compliant and subdued in the future. And, I think, we've given Mr. Peter a lesson that will serve him in good stead the rest of his life."

"And what would that lesson be?" Dana queried Dan.

"Be careful who you're trying to fuck with. They just might be able to fuck you back!" Dan was gleeful. "In this case, literally!"

He and Dana enjoyed a good laugh.

12