Taste of True Friendship Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene shifted positions again this time placing herself kneeling between Mary's legs, opening them up so she could see Mary's pussy. As Mary stroked away in her pubic hair with her fingers, Irene used both of her hands to part the thicket of dark curls so she could see the opening to Mary's vagina. Tanya pulled the camcorder off of the tripod and quickly walked over to get a close up of this. What she captured was black curls separating to reveal fleshy, pink lips that themselves were parting to show the redness of Mary's vagina. Up at the top of the opening was a prominent clitoris hidden by its hood but which was obviously stimulated for it was erect underneath the hood like a tiny penis. Tanya was able to get a good close up shot of this and, even better, of Irene's lips and tongue beginning to probe and lick Mary's pussy. Tanya even caught the tip of Irene's tongue the first time it flicked Mary's clit and the pulse that went through Mary's body that caused her to thrust her hips ever so slightly. The next shot was of Irene burying her face into Mary's snatch. Again, Tanya hoped the microphone picked up the licking and slurping sounds as Irene started eating Mary's pussy in earnest.

Meanwhile, Julie had stopped sucking on Mary's breasts to give Mary a chance to suck on Julie's. Kneeling over Mary, using her hands on either side of her to support her body, Julie's breasts hung above Mary's face. Just by turning her head a little, Mary was able to service each one in turn, from left to right and back again. As Mary sucked away, Julie's body began to undulate in time with Mary's tongue licking Julie's nipples. Now it was Julie that was producing the soft moaning. Tanya could see from behind that Julie's pussy was beginning to become obviously moist. It took an effort of will for Tanya not to dive in and start servicing Julie.

Mary's hips were thrusting forcefully now in time with Irene's rhythmic pussy licking and Mary's abs were contracting and relaxing in counterpoint to her pelvic thrusting. Julie abruptly pulled her breasts away from Mary's mouth and threw her left leg over so that she was now astride Mary's body facing toward the head of the bed. Julie inched up until her pussy was directly over Mary's face. Mary got the idea immediately and began to suck on Julie's pussy with the same vigor that Irene was applying to hers. And the result was the same. Julie, leaning her hands against the wall at above the head of the bed, began to thrust with her hips as Mary's tongue and lips stimulated Irene's vagina and clitoris through her own patch of thick, honey-blonde pubic hair. Now there was some three way moaning going on. Tanya was certain the camcorder's microphone was picking that up as close as it was to it.

Tanya finally couldn't stand it any more. She walked back over to the tripod, replaced the camcorder on it, focused it so it was directly on the girls making love, and went back over to the bed. Tanya stood next to the bed and, as she had before with Julie, moistened her the fingers of her left hand, and plunged them into Irene's pussy. She wasn't hesitant because she knew that the time was right, plus there was not question looking at Irene's shaved cunt that she was well lubricated- -the liquid was beginning to drip out of her. Tanya vigorously finger fucked Irene from the rear with two fingers. Irene's hips were moving back and forth as she sucked on Mary's pussy and this added impetus to Tanya's thrusts. The more stimulated Irene became the more she concentrated on licking Mary's pussy and clitoris; the more stimulated Mary became by this, me more she licked Julie's pussy and clitoris; and the more Tanya observed this happening, the harder she worked her fingers in and out of Irene. It was like a locomotive starting up a train: the cars would move back and forth until momentum was build up. So it was with the bodies of the three women, the motive force of their incipient orgasms propelled them to more and more activity.

Julie was the first to come. She straightened up, her back stiff as a board and let out a whoop. Mary reached up with her hands and grasped Julie's buttocks pulling Julie down closer to Mary's mouth and held Julie there as her hips ground against Mary's lips. Julie shuddered and shuddered again. The she tried to pull away from Mary but Mary held her firm. Julie came again, the muscles in her back and thighs were so taut that Tanya was afraid that she was going to hurt herself. Julie relaxed and tried to pull away but one more time Mary held her ass tight against her mouth. This time Julie cried out, "No! No! Please no more! I can't take it!" But Mary would not release her. One more final, titanic spasm of pleasure engulfed Julie. She began to weep. "Oh, Oh, OHHHHHHHHH!" And then Mary let loose of Julie's butt and let her roll off of Mary's face to lie on her back next to Mary.

Tanya could see the glassy look of orgasm in Julie's eyes and saw the same look on Mary's face, though she had her eyes closed, licking her lips to take in the sweet liquid of Julie's cum. Mary stopped licking her lips, pressed her hands down on the bed as if to lift her body up as it went into a spasm of ecstasy of its own, and cried out herself, "Oh Yes...Yessss.....YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Tanya could see Irene lapping away more quickly to take in Mary's fluids as Mary tensed a second time. In the midst of this, Tanya felt Irene come. Just like Julie, Irene gushed liquid from her pussy- -not as much as Julie, for it didn't fill Tanya's other hand but there was a goodly amount of a lot of clear glistening nectar. Tanya pulled her fingers out of Irene and licked them clean. By this time, Irene had rolled from between Mary's legs and lay down next to Mary.

Tanya went back to the camera to make sure all of this was on tape. Sure enough, perfectly centered in the display were the three bodies: Julie on the right, Mary in the center, and Irene on the left- -Honey-blonde pussy, dense dark-haired pussy, and bald as a peeled egg pussy. Again, Tanya made a note to herself to sketch this scene.

As Tanya switched off the camcorder, the three women just lay on the bed breathing deeply, recovering from the efforts and coming down form the pinnacle of their pleasure. Mary reached out with each of her hands and clasped a hand of each of her partners. Then she sat up, leaned to her right and kissed Julie on the lips, then to the left and kissed Irene on the lips, and flopped down on her back.

Honest to goodness, all three of them went right to sleep.

While the girls slept, Tanya went into the living room, replayed the tape on the camcorder and jacked off. Whew! What a video! Then she took out a pad of drawing paper and with a felt tip pen sketched key scenes from the video. In all modesty, Tanya felt that her sketches were even more erotic than the original video.

Satisfied, Tanya went to sleep on the couch.

^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^

^^^^ ^^ ^ ^

When Tanya woke up it was late at night, or rather early in the morning. Julie was in the kitchen making coffee and Irene and Mary were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for the brewing to finish. They had all put something on, though not their original outfits. Mary had on one of Tanya's robes, Irene one of Tanya's nightgowns, and Julie, who had disposed of her wig and had taken off that god-awful make-up, was sitting around just in her t-shirt which was long enough to cover up her fanny. Though they had slept for awhile, they all looked a little the worse for wear- -still droopy and needing the coffee currently in preparation to pick them up. Tanya, who hadn't shed her clothes nor had quite been through the level of exertion as the three, felt pretty fresh when she awoke.

"Hey, that coffee smells pretty good. Save a cup for me, would you?" Tanya called out cheerily. "But serve yourself first. You all look like you need it more than I do."

"Well, if it isn't little miss 'Cecille' B. DeMille!" Julie called out from the kitchen. "All of that cinematic effort certainly does tire one out, doesn't it?"

"You three shouldn't be complaining." Tanya was quick with her response. "It seems to me that all three of you had more than your share of orgams- -enough to last an ordinary mortal a week, I'd say."

Irene piped up, "I'd have to agree with you, Tanya. That was one for the books."

Mary, sitting with Irene, nodded and Julie just coming out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee chimed in, "Well, yesssss. I for one had a very good time."

Mary looked over at Tanya and said, "As I recall, Tanya, you weren't exactly in the middle of the orgasm-fest yourself, other than being 'Ms. Helper'. How are you feeling?"

"I'm just fine. After you angels nodded off, I came in here and reviewed the video." Tanya explained. "Don't worry about me. Doing that helped me get myself off."

"Ah! Little 'Ms. Helper' and little 'Ms. Do-it-herself'. What a combination!" Mary, even though a new comer, was not bashful about twitting Tanya.

"Well, I guess we are all on a first name basis now, huh?" Tanya tried to move the conversation along. "I guess after the intimacy of last night, that's only right."

"We 'got along' pretty well, didn't we?" Julie was beaming, remembering the passion of a few hours before. "I'd say we made a good team."

Irene and Mary laughed. It was interesting to Tanya to see the two younger girls, barely twenty-one, bantering with Mary who was easily in her mid to late 30's. Tanya supposed, though, that their common experience was a leveler. Besides, it seemed that, leaving sex aside, they really did enjoy each other's company.

They finished up their coffee and all went into the bedroom chatting and giggling as they sorted out their clothes and put them back on. In a few minutes, they were all back in the living room. Irene and Mary were preparing to leave; Julie was in the kitchen washing up the dishes.

Mary spoke up. "Well, it looks like I passed the 'test', am I right?"

Tanya and Irene nodded in agreement and Julie said from the kitchen, "You did as far as I'm concerned."

"So, am I to presume that I won't need to do the 'blindfolded-being-driven-around-the-city-so-I-don't-know-where-I-am' routine on the way home?" Mary was back in her older-adult mode now. "Really, that was far too melodramatic. I don't think I would have done it had it not been that I knew Irene and trusted her."

Tanya looked at Julie, who had come out of the kitchen, and at Irene. Both of them nodded and so Tanya nodded so they had consensus.

Tanya looked at Mary and said, "No, Mary, you don't have to do that. We were just being ultra careful, probably a good thing for you too. But I think we can trust you now. And, unless I miss my guess with Julie and Irene, you are welcome to come back anytime you want."

Julie and Irene nodded enthusiastically, each one clasped one of Mary's hands, and both leaned in to give Mary a kiss on either cheek. Mary actually blushed.

"I'm flattered." she said. "And, don't worry, I have my own reasons for keeping this all confidential. Unless I misread things, you three are all college girls trying to have a good time. But I'm better established and would be terrifically embarrassed to have any of this get out. Just ask Irene."

Tanya and Julie looked at Irene with a questioning look.

"Well, that IS so." Irene confirmed Mary's statement. "I know that for a fact."

"By the way, 'Mary', can I ask what your real name is?" Tanya was curious.

"Tanya, my REAL name IS Mary! But that's not the name I go by professionally." Mary looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. "I usually go by 'Sister Genuflexus'. You see, I'm the Mother Superior of the convent that's connected with the local parochial girls high school. So, you see I DO have a lot at stake being here! But, I loved it and I will definitely be back."

Irene and Mary sailed out of the apartment leaving Tanya and Julie with their mouths hanging open.

^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^

The next time Tanya, Julie, and Irene got together, Tanya quizzed Irene on how it was that she came to be acquainted with a nun who had sexual urges at all, let alone the desire to participate in a menage a'quatre.

Irene was a bit embarrassed but finally made a full confession- -no pun intended.

It seems that Irene had known Sister Genflexus since Irene was a student at the high school. In addition to being the Mother Superior, Sister G. was in charge of the art department and taught many of the advanced art classes. Irene was one of the better students (Tanya refrained from offering her critique as to her real ability) and Sister G. took a liking to her. Irene celebrated her 18th birthday early in the school year and Sister G. thought that Irene was old enough to seriously study drawing human anatomy. She took Irene under her wing and had special classes for her after regular school hours where they discussed human form, proportions, musculature, shading and so forth. Female anatomy was an area of study that interested Sister G. and she concentrated on that with Irene.

It sounds like a cliché but it wasn't long before Sister G. was studying Irene's anatomy and visa versa. Irene wasn't naïve about sex and she knew what was going on with Sr. G. But Irene actually enjoyed it and, on top of that, she enjoyed getting the good grades. Irene wasn't about to shout "sexual harassment" to anyone. Sr. G. knew this and for the rest of the school year they enjoyed their little trysts in the art room after hours.

After Irene graduated from high school, she kept in touch with Sr. G. and they occasionally got together to "chat" about old times. After the "chatting", in the afterglow of their orgasms, they would actually talk. Sr. G. told her that she had been a lesbian ever since she knew what sex was and knew what the word meant. But, as has been demonstrated, Sr. G. was definitely not your "bull dyke" lesbian; she was a very feminine woman who loved feminine women. Irene, who had an active sex life with boys, enjoyed the change of pace with Sr. G. Irene was not one who objected to the term "bi-sexual" in reference to her sexual preferences.

So, when she met up with Sr. G. the next time, Irene shared with her the new experience she had with Tanya and Julie- -leaving out, of course, the fact that Tanya was a transsexual. Sr. G was captivated with the idea. Heretofore, Sr. G. had to limit herself to discreet contacts with other women, one at a time. The idea of group sex excited her. It was natural that Irene would want to bring her into the the menage. Sister G. knew she was taking a chance but went for it anyway. And it worked out perfectly. Tanya and Julie were still astounded about all this. Nevertheless, they found that having sex with a nun was also exciting.

It was also, in a sense, "the more the merrier". It added a new dimension to their get-togethers. It worked out that a quorum was three but a fourth multiplied the pleasure immensely. The different combinations that Tanya, Julie, and Irene had formulated still applied but now they worked if any three of the four were present. If one of the original three couldn't make it, then the other three fit together perfectly. Sometimes, but rarely, it was one-on-one and that was good for a change too. When all four were together, as they were on their first night, they could create a sexual "string" or they could pair off two by two and switch partners at any time.

The latter combination did cause a bit of a stir the first time that Mary, aka Sr. G., paired off with Tanya. It had to happen sooner or later. Mary discovered that Tanya was really- -in her eyes- -a man dressed up as a woman. She didn't understand Tanya's state of mind that she was actually a woman stuck in a man's body. It also seemed incongruous to Mary that Tanya liked to have sex with both women and men. Somehow in her mind the concept of "bi-sexuality" didn't apply to someone who was a transsexual. She accepted Tanya as a sexual partner as long as Tanya was giving Mary oral sex or masturbating her. But Mary would not tolerate having a penis in her vagina- -or her anus, for that matter- -nor would she accede to giving Tanya a blow job, or even a hand job. In this respect, there was more than a little of the old nun in Mary. This put a kink in some of their parties but nothing that couldn't be worked around. Julie and Irene told Tanya that they'd try to persuade Mary to be a little more open minded and perhaps try something new- -someday.

******************

To Be Continued...

******************

12