Taste of True Friendship Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls tried to cheer her up but couldn't make a dent. Tanya began to treat them more as friends than as lovers. Their escapades were fun to watch- -and tape- -and she did occasionally indulge in sex with them but it somehow had lost its kick. Tanya was pretty much just plain old depressed.

Tanya watched Mary with interest. Since she had first met Mary, Tanya had seen changes. Mary went from a fairly dowdy looking woman to one who was taking care to groom herself to look nice and sexy. Tanya thought this had to be a problem for a NUN! Mary had gone from plain dark clothes, to light flowery outfits; from unadorned black or white undergarments to colorful bras and lacy bikini panties; from unpampered to pedicured feet- -and lately toenail polish; from short, dark, unstyled curly hair to a look that was clearly coifed, though not outrageously so; and Mary began to show up at the apartment wearing lipstick and some make up. Her only concession was that she still didn't wear fingernail polish. Tanya concluded that all of the other changes, except for fingernail polish, could be concealed from Sr. G's community and/or implemented only when she was "off campus".

It was at the very end of the school year that Mary showed up at Tanya's apartment alone. Julie and Irene were involved in finals. Tanya was also studying for finals in one of her classes but wasn't engrossed in her efforts. First, she knew the subject cold anyway and, second, she just wasn't all that enthused being still down in the dumps about Reginald. But Mary showed up dressed in a brightly colored sun dress with sandals on her feet, cheerfully atwitter, glowing with the joy of a girl who'd just been let out of school- -and she was wearing fingernail polish.

"Mary, Mary! You're in a state of euphoria." Tanya said as soon as she sized up Mary's mood. "Who gave you the upper?"

"Tanya, Tanya! I wanted you to be the first to know." Mary was ebullient. "I'm free! I'm free at last!"

Tanya thought Mary was talking about the end of the school year at the girls high school. "Good for you. 'No more books, no more dirty looks' Congratulations!"

"No, Tanya. I mean I'm done with being a nun!" Mary did look like a school girl now, sashaying around the apartment, swishing her dress, doing little pirouettes. "I've given the order my resignation. No more nuns, no more habits, no more discipline, no more ecclesiastical B.S. I'm free!"

Mary explained that she had been thinking of doing this even before she had gotten involved with Irene and the "girl sessions". For one thing, she was now in her late 30's and questioning whether she wanted to spend the rest of her life essentially cloistered or to get out and live among people. For another, even though she had some sexual experiences while a nun- -affairs like Irene- -she hadn't realized the spectrum of sexual experiences that were available to her. She was thankful to Tanya, Irene, and Julie for that. She had always thought of herself as a lesbian because those were her experiences; she had never really given herself a chance to experiment with men and had therefore labeled herself a lesbian. But since she had been engaged with the trio, she had awakened to the possibilities of being bi-sexual. She was particularly thankful to Tanya for that.

And finally, she knew that she could make her own way as a teacher and didn't need to count on the security of being in a convent. In fact, she had already accepted a job as a teacher at an art school and she had enrolled in a doctoral course at the university. A whole new life was opening up to her.

"Well, Mary, that's wonderful. I am so glad that you are off into a new phase of your life. How exciting!" If she couldn't be thrilled with her own situation, Tanya could at least try to be enthusiastic for Mary. "I've just loved seeing you grow these past few months."

"But there's something else, Tanya. Something I want you to do for me." Mary was intense and sincere. "I want you to make love to me as a man- -just once as a man, just you and me. I need to know how that feels."

It occurred to Tanya that, other than their first one-on-one encounter where Mary gave Tanya a blow job and Tanya masturbated Mary to orgasm, she and Mary had not had conventional sex together, just the two of them alone. They had done that as part of the Julie-Irene-Mary-Tanya combinations but not just the two of them.

No sooner than Tanya nodded agreement than Mary had her sundress off over her head and discarded it onto the couch. She was not wearing a bra- -pretty risque, Tanya thought- -and had on a very skinny thong as underwear. Tanya couldn't help but be aroused at seeing Mary's luscious, pale body with her deliciously soft breasts. Tanya's hard-on started well before Mary stripped Tanya's sweatshirt and jeans off of her.

Mary led Tanya into the bedroom, flopped down on the bed, peeled her thong off, and lay there spread-eagle waiting for Tanya to take her. Tanya put herself into her male persona and swaggered into the room stroking her cock with a look of passion on her face. It wasn't a put-on look; Tanya was feeling some serious lust for Mary's body. Tanya grabbed a condom from her dresser drawer, ripped it open, and unrolled it over her stiff prick. This was no time for Mary to get pregnant!

Tanya knelt between Mary's legs, separated them even more with her hands, and then leaned forward so that her erect cock was against Mary's bushy vagina. Tanya's phallus slipped easily into Mary's pussy and Mary was more than ready for it. The thought of fucking Tanya all by herself had caused Mary's glands to work overtime so that there was plenty of lubrication. Tanya began to hump away on Mary in this most common of sexual positions. But that didn't detract from the sensations. Tanya felt Mary's warm, moist pussy envelop her cock, almost pulling it inside her; and Mary thrilled at the sensation of Tanya's meat inside her- -it made her draw her legs up and spread them wider so Tanya could thrust deeper. Mary could feel Tanya's penis penetrate all of the way to the back of the wall of her vagina and, as she tensed, she could feel the head stimulate her "G-Spot". It didn't take but a few minutes of vigorous fucking for Mary to have an orgasm. Tanya didn't come but Mary did- -big time. Tanya felt the fragrant wetness exude from Marry's pussy when it tightened around her cock as Mary came. They both relaxed. Mary was glowing; Tanya was still holding her load.

Mary, eyes aglow, looked up at Tanya and said, "O.K....that was good but...but....there's something else...." Mary, though ecstatic, seemed hesitant to ask. But she finally got it out. "Tanya? Take your cock out of my pussy, take that silly condom off, and fuck me in the ass."

"Are you sure?" Tanya was astounded that Mary would be asking for that. "Are you really sure?"

"Oh, YES! Please Tanya. Do it NOW!" Mary was pleading and commanding at the same time. Tanya couldn't refuse.

Tanya pulled her cock out of Mary's pussy, peeled off the condom, and rolled Mary over onto her stomach. There was still a little lubrication on Tanya's cock from inside the condom which was probably mixed with some of Tanya's pre-cum and some of the lubrication and cum from Mary's vagina had seeped down to coat her asshole. Other than her sphincter being tight, Tanya's cock slid easily into Mary's rectum.

Mary gave a start and a sigh as the head of Tanya's prick went past the ring of her sphincter and penetrated further into her. The sensation was odd and familiar at the same time. She had felt something like it when she would strain trying to pass a large bowel movement but she didn't reckon on the extra, more pleasurable sensation of Tanya's hard organ rubbing against the inside of her ass and the back wall of her vagina all at the same time. This began to send her over the edge once more. Tanya sensed this and pulled Mary up to her knees so that Tanya was fucking Mary's ass doggie style. As Tanya bucked back and forth gliding her cock in and out of Mary's ass, Tanya reached around and found Mary's clitoris, and began caressing it with her fingers. Mary supported herself on one arm and user her other hand to play with her pussy and clitoris, competing with Tanya's fingers. Tanya fucked harder and harder giving longer and deeper strokes each time. She pulled her hand away from Mary's snatch and held onto Mary's hips to give leverage and force to the thrusting. Mary was dealing with her own pussy just fine with her own fingers.

Tanya felt a gush of liquid emanate from Mary's pussy and drench her thighs just as Mary's moaning reached a fever pitch. Tanya felt extra pressure on her cock as this happened. And then Mary pitched forward on her stomach, almost collapsing. It was so fast that Tanya's cock was pulled all of the way out of Mary's ass. There was a squishy sound followed by an even louder moan of relief from Mary.

Mary relaxed only a moment and then rolled over onto her back still between Tanya's legs. "Come for me! Come for me NOW!" Mary seemed frantic.

Tanya moved her body up to where her crotch was above Mary's chest all the while stroking her cock. He could sense Mary's hand return to her pussy and begin to masturbate again. Tanya stroked her cock harder and faster. The head of her cock was only inches from Mary's chin when Tanya shot her load. The warm, thick, milky white semen spurted out and over Mary's neck and face. Mary opened her mouth and caught most of the second gush on her lips and tongue and licked it inside her mouth. Tanya sent out three more spurts of cum each one a little less with a little less force until there was no more to come. Mary used her fingers to lift the residual cum off of her throat and cheeks and spoon it into her mouth, licking and swallowing all she could find. Tanya leaned forward, supported herself on her arms so that her softening penis was directly on top off Mary's lips. Mary kissed the head and sucked out the last of the cum that was there.

They lay on the bed both enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms. They caressed each other, Mary fondled Tanya's cock and Tanya fondled Mary's breasts, until they fell asleep.

"What a way for Mary to start a new life!" Tanya thought as she drifted off. "How wonderful!"

^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

TO Be Continued

^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^

12