Taste of True Friendship Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her firmness must have shocked him into complying because he immediately gulped down the contents with a wide-eyed look on his face.

"Now, lick your lips." Again, a command from Tanya. "NOW!"

Gardner complied, tentatively at first, but with Tanya in his face he completed his assignment thoroughly.

"There! That wasn't so bad...Was it?" Tanya was gave him a smile of triumph. "See? Your cum isn't half bad....Is it?"

He didn't know exactly how to respond so he meekly gave his head a half-nod, half-shake as if to say "yes and no".

"Oh? You're not sure?" Tanya mocked. "Here try this."

She leaned forward again and gave him a deep tongue filled kiss. She still had some of his residual cum in her mouth and she made sure that he got a full measure of what was left.

"Now tell me. What do you think?" Tanya was more matter of fact now. "Be honest."

Gardner had to admit to himself that, as unusual as the method was, he wasn't all that put off by the taste of his own semen. Once he got by the texture, the taste was not bad. Oyster-like but not exactly. He thought it was like the first time he had bleu-cheese. It was unusual but it grew on him. He actually liked bleu-cheese now.

"Yes, no so bad. Unusual but not so bad." He answered as if he was doing a coffee tasting. "I don't know if I'd like a steady diet of it but....."

"O.K. Gardner. That's a fine lesson for today." Tanya acted like a cheerful teacher. "You've made some breakthroughs. You've got a better handle on your art and you've discovered that there is adventure not only in art but in life. But there's more for you to learn, my boy."

As Gardner dressed and packed up his art supplies, Tanya thought that there were indeed going to be more lessons. Gardner murmured some perfunctory good-byes and left. Tanya could still taste his cum on her tongue. It truly was delectable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued