Taste Test

Story Info
David gets blown in store by two hot babes.
932 words
3.69
72.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers

David was a handsome man in his early fifties. Not having the fulfilling sexual life he would hope for, he often frequented the adult book and gift store. He fantasized frequently about anal sex but had never had the experience. He loved the XXX movies which helped fuel his fantasy.

It was a Friday evening when he found himself at the bookstore. He was quietly contemplating the choices of anal flicks, when two gorgeous chicks walked into his view.

He looked them both up and down and could feel his cock growing. "Down boy," he thought to himself. "These girls must be twenty years younger than you. They want a young stud, not an old fogie."

Mari, wearing a white cotton t-shirt dress, cut high in front and low in back, was very aware of David's gaze. She turned toward him so that he could see she wasn't wearing a bra, a closer look showed she wasn't wearing any panties either. Her black bush was very visible through her tight white dress. Suzette, a tall blonde, was dressed all in red leather. She wore a bikini vest with only a little leather lacing holding her huge tits in, her ass was draped in red leather as well, shorts with lacing up the sides and back. She did a 360 so that David could not only see her tits bounce, but could see her ass crack in the lacing of her shorts. Mari and Suzette giggled. David knew that he would not be able to hide his erection much longer. He turned away, wishing he could just stare at the girls.

David could hear the girls giggling and his curiosity got the better of him. He turned and saw them in the sensual oils and perfume aisle. They caught his gaze and Mari said, "Hey, good-looking, could we get your opinion on something over here?" David came over quickly, "Yes, ladies, how can I be of…..service?" He asked.

Mari and Suzette told David that they wanted to buy some sensual oil, but needed a man's input. "Yeah, I'd like to give them input," David thought to himself. He told them he would love to help them. Mari picked an oil, berry-scented, and held it under David's nose. "How's this smell," Mari asked. "That's not bad," answered David. "But, I wonder how it tastes," Mari giggled and put a drop on her inner thigh, under her short dress. David eyed her legs, wondering if she really was going to ask him to do a taste test. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she giggled. "Someone's going to think I'm trying to eat your pussy, little miss," David said reluctantly, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to get down on the floor and run my tongue on your inner thigh." David couldn't believe he was turning this down.

Suzette put her arm through David's and said, "Oh baby, if you are worried about someone watching, then we can go into the back room. I have some oils I need your taste test on also. But you know, it really would be fun if you just did it here in the aisle. Kind of dangerous, you know."

David didn't believe it but he went to his knees and started running his tongue up Mari's leg. He was only inches from her crotch and it was all he could do not to go tonguing up there. "Hey, what about me?" Suzette said in a pouty voice. He looked over and she had unzipped her shorts and had put the oil just above her blonde bush. "Oh god," David thought and dived in. His chin nestled into her blonde curly bush as he licked right above it.

"You've been such a dear," Mari said, "We want to repay you, so please stand up and we will do what we do best."

David stood up with an extremely hard cock in his pants. Mari and Suzette went to their knees. Suzette pulled David's cock out from his pants and both Mari and Suzette giggled as they drew their mouths nearer.

David shuddered as he felt two sets of tongues lapping his cock. Mari and Suzette both sucked the head of his cock at the same time, each sucking on one side. While they sucked and stroked, David looked down in amazement. He wanted to pump his cock back and forth but held back.

Mari pushed Suzette back and said, "I want to suck the whole thing," With that, she sucked David's dick deep into the back of her throat. Slowly she sucked up and down the length of his shaft. While she was busy sucking, Suzette stood up in front of David and undid her bikini top. Her breasts rolled out of her tight leather top into his waiting hands "Pinch my nipples hard, baby," Suzette teased. David took a nipple in each hand and pinched while Mari sucked away.

Suzette then pushed Mari away, "Move over, Mari," Suzette said, "I want him to fuck my titties." She giggled. David had been wanting to pump and here was his chance. "Wait Suzette, you need a little of this," Mari said and poured scented oil over Suzette's breasts.

Suzette then held her big tits up to David's cock and said, "Fuck my tits." David bent over a little and pumped away into Suzette's tits. He pumped and pumped until he finally could hold back no more. He shot his load all over Suzette's tits and groaned. Mari reached over and grabbing David's cock, licked his cock clean.

Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers