Taste Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ares9002
Ares9002
67 Followers

Encouraged by girl #1's reaction, I decided to add extra categories to the list of things to be judged on. Wouldn't it be nice to know which one of these girls have the tightest pussy and which one has the best feel. Hamm.. I thought. Why wait for your reward when you can claim it now. Besides, how often do you get three girls with their pants down and butts sticking on your face to you to do as you will?

I reached between her legs and guided my manhood to the opening of her slit. With the head of my cock nestled in the entrance of her pussy, she didn't object, in fact she slowly rocked back and forth, pressing hard each time she came towards my cock. Each time she rocked her hip, my dick would venture a little further inside of her, until she finally completely impaled herself on my cock. Finally after long period of time, my cock was beginning to appreciate the hard work by mouth did. I held her by her hips to stop her motion to enjoy being inside of her. It was heaven, I have my dick buried a hot, wet, steamy, tight teen pussy, while my balls rested between her thighs.

Now that we had full penetration and my shaft was sliding easily in her tunnel, she began to rock. It was like she was squeezing my cock with her hot pussy. "Oh my god, it's so warm! And I love this bitch" I thought and I wanted to yell out aloud. She moaned slowly, "Yummmmmmm" and started to rock her ass faster and harder. I was in intense pleasure and this girl was having her third or fourth orgasm. I kissed her neck and squeeze her breasts while she continued to rock her ass fucking me the hard. She continued to grind into me as I ran my hands over her tits for few minutes till she experienced a violent orgasm and buckled. I humped her slowly for another minute or so till I felt her body beginning to relax again, while running my right hand over the ass of girl #2, now waiting for her turn and withdrew my cock from her dripping pussy and moved towards the girl #2.

I no longer had the patients to lick or suck for an extended period as my dick is now inpatient and dying for relief. I fingered the girl #2 while kissing her large melons, again over her blouse. Her pussy was so wet too, so without any hesitation, I ran my dick back and forth between her pussy lips, hitting her clit with my dickhead and massaging and sandwiching her clit between my dickhead and the thumb. Wanting to mount her to feel her wetness on my dick, I shortened my stroke to stop at her entrance. Then with the each new stroke, I started to knock on her entrance with my head, managing to enter my throbbing head and deciding to stop there for the moment to enjoy her wetness and to tease her to see how she would respond. Believe me, I wanted nothing less than to shove my entire dick in her wetness and fuck her like a mad man, but I was patient. Getting irritated by inaction, this girl started to scoot her hips towards me to get little more of my manhood in her, then bit more, till I corporate by sticking the entire length in one thrust. It was tight, but the sensations were more intense. I reveled in how I could feel the entire length of my shaft sliding in and out of her body. I held on to her ass as she continued to rhythmically squeeze my cock with each thrust of her hips. She picked up the pace as my cock hammed the inner most walls of her pussy. I wanted to stay inside her as long as I could. Once she had time to get adjust to my cock inside, she started humping, moving forward and backward in intense movement. My hips were thrusting deep into her. We moved with undomesticated need, racing toward her orgasm. She moaned and pushed towards me inviting more contact and tightening her pussy around my dick. I wanted to continue fucking her, my dick wanted to ejaculate so bad within her, but I had one more pussy to take care of. She reluctantly allowed me to withdraw my dick, as soon as she reached her orgasm.

I dragged myself towards the girl #3, who welcomed me with a wet kiss. She led me by hand to the bed and guided me to land on her softly, making my face find a home between her breasts. Her breasts weren't as large as girl #2's, but larger than girl #1's and I thought they were very firm and wished I had the time, energy or the patients to spend more time playing with them. By now I was beyond ready for my release, but wanted to see if I could bring this girl to one more orgasm, this time with my cock before I shot my load. I dropped my hands to her thighs, stood up making her legs wrap around my torso. She reached and grabbed my cock and placed it between her cunt lips and started to hump, all this while controlling my cock with her hand. While I was enjoying the smoothness and the wetness of her inner labia, I wanted nothing less than to enter her and cum inside now. However, each time I tried to guide my head in her juicy pussy, she somehow made it slide upwards towards her clit, using her fingers.

I heard her breathing become ragged and felt more of her juices flow out of her cunt -- her signal of impending orgasm. In an attempt to help her reach her orgasm, I pushed my dick harder between her soaking puss lips, with a little wiggle at the end when the clit is being greeted with my dickhead. The stimulation on her clit and my throbbing cock sliding up and down her slit made her moan and she reached orgasm. Again, I kept my action till she started to relax her body. Her hand over me is no longer guiding my dick between her cunt lips and I felt my balls tighten and then a searing pain went through my ass as I felt a stream of boiling liquid racing towards my scrotum. I knew it was now or never to test the tightness of this girls pussy and so far she hasn't allowed me to insert my dick in her. So, I decided to force the issue while she was trying to recuperate from her last orgasm. I held my dick at the base with my hand, placed it by her dripping opening and entered her in one thrust.

"Ohh.. no Ray, no" I heard a voice mumbling and trying to raise her legs in an attempt to dislodge my dick from her.

"Ohhhh....shit, I am fucking Teri" But it was too late as I felt at least five or six long jets spew out of me into her womb accompanied by wild twitches.

Ares9002
Ares9002
67 Followers
12