Tastefully Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William lifted up and with gentle urgings he coaxed her on to her knees, elevating herself in front of him. She felt his penis touch her dripping lips and then felt him start to slip into the molten opening of her engorged vagina again. His hands pushed her shoulders down and her face rested on the pile of soft pillows as he took full advantage of her elevation. Her position allowed for maximum penetration and slowly they began to fuck. His tempo increased to the point of orgasm then slowed down until the urge subsided. But Dawn was in need and she pushed back. Her hips were moving wildly and her vagina tightening with each movement. Strong fingers clutched her waist and he began to thrust with savagery. She felt him start and he felt her walls tighten as her orgasm started with his. Their moans grew loud and in unison as both exploded in a flood of love and lust combined.

They remained locked as one until his hardness relaxed and then they embraced once more ... before falling asleep.

12